The new-fashioned word “cheesecake” actually means cold cakes that are quite familiar from childhood, or, on the contrary, variations on the theme of curd casseroles. Of course, the similarity in something conditional, but common features are clearly visible. And not only in cooking technology.
First of all, the above-mentioned dishes are just a celebration for babies. Adults sweets will find among recipes and those that do not damage the figure too much. But the hostesses they like originality and the opportunity to surprise with a new, not beaten dessert.
Cheesecake with Strawberries - General Cooking Principles
• Strawberry cheesecakes can be cooked on the base (cake) and without it. They are baked in the oven or cooked without baking, cooling in the refrigerator.
• The creamy mass for cheesecakes is made from soft cheeses, creamy type, or curd, which are whipped with a mixer or a whisk. It is often added sour cream, heavy cream, chocolate chips or eggs. Gelatin is surely put into the creamy mass of baked dessert.
• The basis for the cheesecake can be a shortbread made from mixed with shortbread biscuits, meringue or any thin biscuit cake.
• Strawberries are cut into slices, mashed with a blender or rubbed on a sieve. Crushed berries are mixed with the main cream mass or pour dessert on top of it. Often pieces of berries spread on the surface of the cream filling and then pour the gelatin mixed with water.
• There are many options and ways of cooking. They can be a great dessert for every day, and if necessary, replace the birthday cake.
Cottage cheese cheesecake with strawberry on a sandy basis (without baking)
For the cake:
• 300 gr. crumbly "shortbread" cookies;
• 70 gr. frozen cream.
In the filling:
• 150 gr. sugar sand;
• small, standard bag of vanilla powder; • 10 gr. “Fast” gelatin;
• 150 gr. sour cream, preferably homemade;
• 200 gr. fresh ripe strawberries.
• 400 gr. low-fat, non-sour curd.
For the top layer:
• small strawberry berries - 20 pieces;
• five grams of gelatin (instant);
• half a small lemon;
• 40 gr. sugar.
1. Rinse the berries thoroughly under a tap in warm water and dry well, laying on a sieve.
2. On a small fire or using a water bath, melt the butter prepared for the cake.
3. Put the shortbread in a strong plastic bag and carefully roll it with a rolling pin. The result should be a very small crumb.
4. Put the sand crumb in a bowl, pour in the cooled butter and carefully stir it slowly.
5. Take a collapsible baking dish of standard, 23 cm diameter. Put in it the oily mass and spread evenly over the entire bottom. For one hour, put the shortbread in the fridge.
6. Pour all cooked gelatin with a small amount of hot water, stir and let cool.
7. Curd cheese on a fine metal sieve. Add sour cream, vanilla powder, sugar and beat the curd mass well with a mixer. Add two-thirds of the gelatin soaked in water and whisk again.
8. Spread a small handful of clean, dried strawberries evenly over the cooled sandy cakes. Put whipped curd over it, gently level the surface. Remove to freeze for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
9. Cut the berries into the thinnest, as far as possible, plates and spread them on the surface of the frozen curd filling.
10. In a glass of cold water, dissolve the sugar. Mix the syrup with freshly squeezed lemon juice and the remaining soaked gelatin. Mix well and pour strawberry slices in cooked lemon jelly.
11. After that, again put the form in the refrigerator, but for one hour.
Cheesecake with strawberries on a meringue pillow (with pastries)
• one kilogram of cream cheese “Philadelphia” or “Mascarpone”;
• three chicken eggs;
• 400 gr. fresh strawberries;
• two spoons of dry starch;
• vanilla “Merengi” - 20 pieces;
• 1 tsp. vanilla sugar;
• two large spoons of granulated sugar;
• instant gelatin - 15 gr.
1. Clean berries from sepals and rinse well. Seven of the most beautiful ones are set aside, and the remaining ones are well blended with a blender to make berry puree.
2. In a small cup, mix the gelatin with two tablespoons of warm water. After five minutes, pour it, together with a glass of boiling water into a large container and mix thoroughly.
3. In the strawberry puree, enter the sugar, pour in slightly cooled gelatin. Blend again and place in the fridge for half an hour.
4. Mix cream cheese with beaten eggs, vanilla, potato starch and beat with a mixer at low speed.
5. Vanilla meringues slightly mash your hands. Put on the bottom of the form and fill with a creamy mass, smooth.
6. Place the pan in a heated oven to 200 degrees and bake for 10 minutes. Then the temperature drops to 150 degrees, and baking lasts another 40 minutes. Then turn off the heat and leave the dessert in it for another 10 minutes.
7. After that, remove the product from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
8. Put the cooled strawberry puree on the cooled cheesecake and flatten it with a spoon. Cover the form with a large sheet of foil and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
9. Ready dessert gently remove from the form and decorate with cut berries in two.
Chocolate baked strawberry cheesecake with baking
• Cookies of the “Yubileiny” type - 150 gr.
• butter, natural oil - 60 g .;
• 200 gr. any chocolate;
• a pound of fat cottage cheese;
• 150 gr. sugar sand;
• half a kilo of homemade sour cream;
• pasteurized 3.2% milk - 40 ml; • 300 gr. strawberries;
• 20 gr. gelatin;
• 70 ml of boiled water;
• 50 grams of white chocolate.
1. Wash strawberries under the tap, dry well and cut into thin slices with a sharp, narrow knife.
2. Twist the cookies in a meat grinder or roll a rolling pin, laid out in the package.
3. Add and mix 50 grams of chopped chocolate on a medium grater. Then pour in the melted and cooled to room temperature butter and stir again with a spoon.
4. Split the standard form, 23-25 cm in diameter, cover it with foil so that it covers the sides and even hangs slightly outside.
5. Put the chocolate mass in the form and distribute it across the bottom, gently pressing the hands so that you get a fairly dense cake. Put in the fridge.
6. Pour gelatin with water and let stand for about 10 minutes. When it swells well and becomes transparent, put it in a water bath and stir well, stirring well. Do not reach the bowl out of the hot water until you have prepared the filling.
7. The remaining dark chocolate (150 gr.) Break smaller. Add milk and melt at the lowest possible heat.
8. Mixer at moderate speed whisk curd. Continuing to whip, enter the slightly cooled chocolate and gelatin.
9. Separately, beat the cream and gently spoon it with cottage cheese and strawberries with a spoon.
10. Put the curd-strawberry mass in an even layer on the cooled cake and put in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
11. Then remove the frozen cheesecake from the mold, lifting the foil over the hanging edges, and put it on a flat dish.
12. Decorate the edges with chocolate chips, and in the middle place some strawberries, cut in half.
13. Before serving, keep dessert in the fridge.
Cheesecake with strawberries without base
• 400 gr. strawberries;
• 300 gr. fat cottage cheese (no grains);
• granulated sugar - 150 g .;
• three tablespoons of white flour bakery;
• three eggs;
• 160 gr. 35% cream. Cooking Method:
1. Clean the berries in a mashed blender. Separate the seeds by grinding the berry puree through a rare metal sieve.
2. Combine mashed potatoes with cottage cheese and again well perebite blender.
3. Whip the granulated sugar with the eggs and mix with the sour cream. Add flour, a small pinch of salt, mixed with strawberry puree cottage cheese, and beat well and mix with a mixer.
4. Pour the resulting mass into a pavement lined form and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 150 degrees.
5. Cooled dessert, clean overnight in the refrigerator.
Cheesecake with strawberries - “Festive”
• 200 gr. cookies “Jubilee”;
• 100 gr. “Peasant” oil;
• 400 gr. cheese, creamy, natural (you can replace 9% with cottage cheese);
• 350 ml of 33% cream;
• icing sugar - 350 gr .;
• small bag of vanilla sugar;
• one large lemon;
• “fast” gelatin - 30 gr .;
• one kilogram of strawberries.
1. Mix the completely melted butter with the cookies, ground into a crumb.
2. Place a sheet of parchment cut out in a circle on the bottom of a detachable form and place cookies on it.
3. Beat the cooled cream at low speed with 150 grams of powdered sugar and vanilla sugar.
4. Using the instructions on the package, prepare 10 gr. gelatin.
5. Add cream gelatin to cream cheese or double cottage cheese on a sieve, squeeze lemon juice. Stir everything up.
6. Enter the whipped cream and distribute the creamy mass over the biscuit cake.
7. Wrap a small deep bowl on all sides with cling film and paste in the center of the cream mass laid out in a form. Lightly drown the bowl and put everything in the fridge. Two hours later, remove the pan and carefully remove the bowl.
8. Prepare the remaining gelatin according to the package instructions.
9. Chop the strawberries in the kitchen processor into mashed potatoes. Pour in the icing sugar and whisk again with a blender.
10. Enter the gelatin, mix well and fill in the strawberry puree “dredging” left over from the bowl, letting the centimeter layer go to the edges of the cheesecake. 11. Smooth and refrigerate until pureed.
Simple strawberry cheesecake - “Easy”
• low-fat cottage cheese - 200 gr .;
• two egg whites;
• a teaspoon of gelatin;
• 300 gr. strawberries;
• three tablespoons of light liquid honey;
• 125 gr. low fat drinking yogurt;
• one small lemon.
1. Put the washed lemon in hot water for a couple of minutes, then cut it in half and squeeze the juice from each half. Strain and dilute with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
2. Lemon water, warm slightly and soak gelatin in it for a quarter of an hour, then place the container in a water bath. Constantly stirring, dissolve it until smooth and cool well.
3. Mixer whisk mixed with honey and yogurt cottage cheese. Enter the cooled gelatin and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl whisk the whites and carefully enter them into the curd.
5. Spread strawberries sliced in halves or slices, on top of the curd mass, on the bottom of the mold. Level the surface and clean in the cold for 8 hours.
Cheesecake with strawberries - “Strawberry zebra”
• usual shortbread - 20 gr .;
• half a pack of natural, sweet cream butter;
• a pound of 9% cottage cheese;
• half-liter pack of sour cream 20%;
• 33% cream - 200 ml;
• white granulated sugar - 400 gr .;
• strawberry - 200 gr .;
• two Art. spoons of gelatin;
• 80 ml of drinking boiled water.
1. Mix the crumbled shortbread with melted or well-softened butter. Put it in a round, preferably detachable form and even along its entire bottom. Put the mold in about half an hour in the fridge.
2. Add sugar to the cottage cheese, add sour cream, whisk well and divide the mixture into two unequal parts.
3. In a smaller part, place the strawberries ground on the sieve and mix well.
4. Gelatin put to swell in 80 ml of drinking water.
5. Heat the cream until hot (do not boil) and add gelatin to it. Divide the prepared mass exactly in two. Enter one part in white curd mass, and another mix with strawberry. 6. Remove the frosting cake from the refrigerator. Cut a long strip of parchment width from the side of the parchment and place it in a ring with a ring. This is done to make the frozen cheesecake easier to remove from the form.
7. Place four tablespoons of white curd and strawberry mass on the center of the shortbread one by one, layering them on each other until both masses run out.
8. Then apply a pattern on the surface of the cheesecake with the pointed end of a toothpick, holding the strips from the center to the edge with the pointed tip of the toothpick.
9. Place the dessert overnight in the refrigerator. Then remove from the form and remove the parchment.
Cheesecake with strawberries - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Soak gelatin in cold water for some time, and only after it swells well, dilute it with the main liquid or melt it in a water bath.
• All dairy products must be fresh.
• So that the creamy mass prepared from the curd is homogeneous without admixture of the curd, rub the curd twice on a sieve or bite through the blender.
• Be sure to put the baked cheesecake in the refrigerator for a while, allowing it to cool to normal room temperature.
• Choose dry, ripe strawberries without any damage.