Minced meat in the oven with potatoes is a step-by-step recipe - this is a universal dish that can be prepared both for lunch and served on a festive table. At the same time, it is so easy to prepare it that even an aspiring hostess can cope with it.
Minced meat in the oven with a potato step-by-step recipe - the basic principles of cooking
How to bake potatoes with minced meat so that in the end you get a tender and tasty dish? There are several basic rules, following which you can cook juicy and tender potatoes with minced meat.
For cooking, use varieties of potatoes, which are well boiled soft. The dish can be formed in layers, or in the form of a casserole. For the first case, potatoes and other ingredients are prepared: vegetables are peeled, washed and cut into thin slices. Mince seasoning with spices and salt. In the heat-resistant form spread the prepared products in layers and send about an hour in the oven.
For casserole, potatoes are peeled, washed and boiled until tender. Then it is mashed or peped up the vegetable through a sieve. At the bottom of the form spread out half of mashed potatoes, lay mincemeat on top of it and cover with the remaining mashed potatoes.
To bake a dish, it is poured with a mixture of eggs and sour cream before baking.
Each layer can be smeared with mayonnaise or another sauce.
You can use minced meat or make it yourself from any meat: pork, poultry, beef, lamb. Pork and beef mince is best suited, the dish from it will turn out juicy.
You can vary by adding certain ingredients. So, for example, spices and garlic will add piquancy, mushrooms - nourishing, vegetables - juiciness, cream and cheese - tenderness.
Especially tasty is minced in the oven with potatoes cooked in pots. In it, the products are soaked with the flavors and tastes of each other, and thanks to the longing the vegetables are tender and soft. The main advantage of this dish is the ease of preparation and availability of food.
Recipe 1. Stuffing in the oven with potatoes - a step by step recipe for the French way
Half a kilo of ground beef;
potatoes - a kilogram;
a mixture of peppers;
onions - two large heads;
refined vegetable oil;
cheese - 200 g;
mayonnaise - to taste.
Method of preparation
1. Peel the potatoes. This can be done with a sharp kitchen knife, or a special device for cleaning vegetables. Carefully ensure that all eyes are cut. Wash the peeled vegetable and cut into not too thin circles.
2. Grease the deep heat-resistant form or baking sheet with vegetable oil. This must be done so that the dish does not burn and does not stick to the walls or the bottom. Put in a single layer circles of root vegetables. Cut a few circles into small pieces and fill them with the space left between the potatoes.
3. Peel and wash the bulbs. Crush the vegetable with thin rings. Put them on top of the potatoes in one layer. All lightly salt and season with a mixture of peppers.
4. Season the minced meat with salt and pepper mixture. Stir. You can use store stuffing. But it is better to cook it yourself, so you will be confident in its quality. To do this, take equally pork and beef. Wash the meat, cut into small pieces, twist in a meat grinder, or chop with a blender. You can add minced pork fat to the mince. So the dish will turn out nourishing and juicy. Spread the mince evenly over the onion layer.
5. Liberally coat minced meat with mayonnaise. The sauce can be used any fat content. If you stick to a diet, you can replace mayonnaise with sour cream. For spice, mix it with spices and crushed garlic.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake with minced meat and potatoes, put in the oven and bake for an hour. Take out the dish for 15 minutes and sprinkle liberally with small cheese chips. Remove the cooked dish from the oven and cool to a warm state. You can decorate finely chopped fresh dill or onion.
Recipe 2. Stuffing in the oven with potatoes is a step-by-step recipe in pots
tablespoon of ketchup;
350 g ground beef;
two tablespoons of vegetable oil;
350 g of potatoes;
three garlic cloves;
large onion head.
Method of preparation
1. Clean the onion from the husk, wash and finely chop. This can be done with a sharp kitchen knife, or chopped with a blender.
2. We clean the carrots with a sharp kitchen knife or a special device for cleaning vegetables. Grind grated with small or medium holes. Either chop the carrot in small pieces, place it in the blender tank and smash it to a fine crumb.
3. Beef mince take the purchase, or do it yourself. To do this, beef pulp we clean the films and veins. Wash, cut into small pieces and twist into minced meat using a meat grinder or a food processor.
4. Take a cast iron pan. Pour vegetable oil into it and set on medium heat. Put shredded onion, minced carrot and ground beef in hot oil. Fry the mixture of vegetables and meat, stirring regularly, for about 15 minutes. The carrots should be soft and the stuffing should change color. It is very important at this stage not to forget to mix, so that the mixture does not burn, and the stuffing does not turn out to be lumpy. Before the end of cooking, add ketchup, mix and cook for another couple of minutes. If you do not have ketchup, you can use tomato sauce or pasta. Chives garlic free from the husk, skip through the garlic crusher, or finely minced and sent to the pan.
5. Peel the potatoes. We wash the roots under the tap and cut into pieces of medium size.
6. We take clay pots. Well wash them and pour boiling water. Wipe dry. Spread the potatoes in pots equally. Pour in some water so that the vegetables do not stick to the walls. 7. Put the pots in the oven. It is very important to note that the oven must be cold. If the pots are placed in a preheated oven, they can crack. Turn on the oven at 220 degrees and simmer the potatoes for 20 minutes.
8. Take out the pots. Fold the roasted mixture of vegetables and minced equally in pots over potatoes. Fill the contents with boiled water so that its level is two and a half centimeters from the edge of the pot. Instead of water, you can use vegetable or meat broth. Cover the pots with a lid and send them back to the oven. Cooking for another half an hour.
Recipe 3. Stuffing in the oven with potatoes is a step-by-step recipe for casseroles
four potato tubers;
three tablespoons of butter;
minced meat - 200 g;
ground black pepper;
cheese - 150 g;
a glass of yogurt;
two art. Spoons Dijon mustard.
Method of preparation
1. Peel the potatoes. This can be done with a kitchen knife or a special vegetable peeler. Wash the tubers, place in a saucepan, cover with water and place on the stove. Turn on medium heat and boil potatoes until ready. Drain the potato broth. Cool the vegetable and chop on a grater with small or medium holes.
2. Peel the onions from the husk and finely crumble. Melt butter in the pan. Add chopped onion to it and pass for five minutes, stirring continuously. Put the minced meat in the pan with the onions and continue cooking, stirring regularly to make the minced meat crumbly. Keep on fire until the mince is light.
3. Combine the grated boiled potatoes with the onion-meat mixture. Grind cheese on a fine grater. Add cheese chips, mustard and yogurt to the potato mixture. Season everything with salt and pepper. Mix well. 4. Bottom and walls of the deep heat-resistant form blot with oil. Put in her potato mixture with minced meat. Smooth the surface with a wooden spatula.
5. Turn on the oven at 220 degrees. When it warms up to the desired temperature, put the form in it with potatoes and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the baked potato form from the oven. Make eight indentations on the surface and break them into each egg. Put the casserole in the oven again and cook another 12 minutes. Remove the finished dish from the oven, cool to a warm state, cut into eight parts, arrange into plates, decorate with finely chopped greens and serve with sour cream or ketchup.
Minced meat in the oven with a potato step-by-step recipe - tips and tricks
- Take potato varieties of red or yellow color, it becomes crumbly during cooking.
- You can add vegetables or mushrooms to the stuffing, in addition to the stuffing.
- You can complement the dish with various sauces and flavors.
- Sprinkle minced potatoes with grated cheese ten minutes until cooked. This will preserve the juiciness of the dish.