Today it is already difficult to imagine a situation when there is no sausage in the refrigerator. It is used for making sandwiches, salads, cold appetizers and even hot dishes.
But, every year, the quality of purchased sausage leaves much to be desired, and if there is a good sausage for sale, then the price for it is several times higher than the price for meat.
This was the reason that many housewives are beginning to be interested in, and is it possible to make high-quality sausage without all sorts of additives only from proven ingredients at home, so that it turns out tasty, juicy and fragrant.
Of course, it’s possible, besides, it is not necessary to have protein filler for this, you can make sausages both in foil and in food film, and in a plastic bag, so that the absence of intestines should not scare you away and force you to abandon the idea of trying a natural meat product.
How to make homemade sausage without guts - general principles of cooking
The process of making homemade sausage consists of several steps:
1. Product selection. Decide what kind of meat the product will be made of: it can be pork, beef, lamb, chicken, and even offal. What kind of sausage you want to see: fat, bold, fat-free - if necessary, prepare lard. Now select spices, binding ingredients (egg or starch), as well as additional components (garlic, greens, possibly mushrooms, nuts, cereals).
2. The choice of the shell. For cooking sausages without guts, they usually use cling film and plastic bag, for baking in the oven - baking paper, foil.
3. Cooking. The product can be made from delicate minced meat of uniform consistency, from minced meat or mixed minced meat - it all depends on your preferences. Sausage at home can be boiled or baked.
4. Cooling the finished product and storing. After cooking, the sausage is cooled at room temperature, after it is removed for several hours in the refrigerator. Store the sausage in a tightly wrapped bag or parchment paper for a week.
Recipe 1: How to cook homemade chicken and meat sausage without chicken intestines
• a pound of chicken fillet;
• a pound of chicken liver;
• a pound of pork fat;
• 25 g of salt;
• three cloves of garlic;
• to taste black pepper;
• three eggs;
• three tablespoons of potato starch;
• three tablespoons of semolina.
1. Rinse all meat ingredients, remove film and veins if necessary. Cut into large chunks, twist everything through a meat grinder.
2. Thoroughly mix the minced meat with starch, eggs, salt, semolina, chopped garlic and black pepper. It is necessary to knead for a long time and carefully so that the mass is even, without a single lump.
3. Minced meat divided into three or four parts, to form neat sausages. Wrap each sausage in cling film, twisting the ends with thread if necessary.
4. Fold all the packed liver and meat sausages in one bag, place it in a deep pan and cover with water.
5. Boil after boiling for an hour and a half.
Recipe 2: How to cook low-fat homemade sausage without pork intestines
Minced sausage should be very tender. Therefore, grind and grind the ingredients have many times.
• two kilograms of boneless pork;
• five cloves of garlic;
• half a teaspoon of crushed basil, rosemary, oregano, parsley;
• ground pepper;
• pinch of coriander;
• pinch of sugar;
• salt to taste;
• 60 grams of dry cream.
1. To clear meat of fat, lived and streak, to grind through the small lattice of the meat grinder.
2. Put the minced meat into a blender bowl and grind again.
3. Enumerate the stuffing with your hands, if the veins are left - remove them, grind them again in a blender.
4. Add salt, grated garlic and dry cream. Grind all the ingredients another two or three times to get the most gentle mass.
5. Add ground pepper, salt approximately as on cutlets, coriander, egg to ready minced pork.
6. Thoroughly knead the mince with spices, like dough. 7. Form a piece of minced sausage bar, put it on parchment paper, wrap the parchment in the form of a candy, tie up the tails with string.
8. With the rest of the stuffing do the same.
9. Each bar in parchment wrapped in foil.
10. Put the sausages in a wide and deep pan, cover with water, put the oppression so that the sausages do not pop up. This may be a heavy plate of smaller diameter.
11. Cook after boiling on low heat for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
12. Remove the prepared sausage, cool it and, without unwinding, remove it for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
13. Remove the sausage, remove it from the improvised guts, roll in dry herbs.
14. Wrap in clean parchment.
Recipe 3: How to cook chopped homemade sausage without chicken guts with nuts
• kilogram of chicken meat without skin and bones;
• one carrot;
• two sweet peppers;
• 100 grams of walnuts;
• 15 grams of salt;
• 30 grams of instant gelatin;
• 15 grams paprika with ground;
• 5 cloves of garlic.
1. Boil carrots and peel.
2. Cut the washed and dried meat into small cubes of 1.5 cm.
3. Cut the carrots and sweet peppers into thin strips, break the nuts with your hands, and rub the garlic.
4. Put chicken, vegetables and nuts in a large bowl, add salt, paprika, gelatin and garlic, mix everything thoroughly.
5. Put a quarter of minced meat on food film, wrap tightly in a sausage in several layers. Be sure to fold the film on the sides, trying to make sure that there is not a single hole.
6. In the same way, roll three more sausages.
7. Wrap each sausage in a film in an additional plastic bag - this is a safety net so that the juice from the sausage does not flow out exactly.
8. Cook in plenty of water in a deep, wide saucepan for an hour, make sure that the sausages are fully submerged in water, you can set the press.
9. After turning off the heat, let the sausage stand for another 15 minutes in the water, carefully remove it with a slotted spoon.
10. Cool to room temperature, remove for 6-8 hours in the refrigerator.
Recipe 4: How to make homemade sausage without guts made from pork and chicken
• one and a half kilograms of not very fat pork;
• one and a half kilograms of chicken thighs;
• two cloves of garlic;
• to taste hot, allspice and white pepper;
• 10 grams of nutmeg;
• 50 g of salt;
• sugar - half a teaspoon.
1. Rinse the meat, chop and mince. The grid should be chosen with large holes.
2. To carve a hen: separate the meat from the bones, remove the skin. Cut into small cubes literally 0.8-1 cm wide.
3. Mix the chopped garlic with salt, nutmeg, sugar and pepper with minced meat and chicken pieces.
4. Stir until the consistency of minced meat is uniform.
5. To form two loaves of sausage from the mass, both products should be tightly packed in three to five layers of foil.
6. Heat the oven to 40 degrees, put the sausage on the grill, bake for 2 hours.
7. Increase the temperature to 60 degrees, bake as much again.
8. Add to 80 degrees, keep another 15 minutes.
9. Cool, put in the refrigerator for several hours.
Recipe 5: How to make homemade beef sausage without guts in foil
• kilogram of young beef or veal;
• 200 grams of mutton fat;
• a few cloves of garlic;
• 30 g of salt;
• a small spoon of dried dill;
• 5 grams of curry.
1. Prepare the meat for scrolling on a large grid: wash, chop.
2. Twist together with garlic and lamb fat.
3. Mix the minced meat with curry, dried dill, salt.
4. Knead the stuffing well.
5. If the stuffing came out watery, you can add a couple of tablespoons of flour or semolina.
6. Wrap the minced meat in foil in the form of a large candy.
7. Bake, laid out on a baking sheet, in an oven heated to 200 degrees for 50 minutes.
8. Before serving, simply cool the sausage either at room temperature, or by wrapping it in film and dipping it in cold water.
Recipe 6: How to cook liverless homemade sausage without guts
Ingredients: • kilogram of chicken stomachs;
• 200 grams of lard;
• to taste salt and red pepper;
• 5 grams of ground zira;
• optional garlic;
• three raw egg yolks;
• 20 grams of dry gelatin;
• 40 grams of starch;
• pinch of nutmeg
1. Thoroughly clean and wash the chicken stomachs, cut them into two or three parts.
2. Pass through a meat grinder fat, stomachs, garlic.
3. Mix the liver mince with the remaining ingredients.
4. Leave to rest for 30 minutes, then place in a tight bag and form a tight sausage.
5. Sausage properly pull and wrap with twine or thick thread.
6. Boil in water for an hour and a half, remove, cool, put away for 5-6 hours in the refrigerator.
How to make homemade sausage without guts - tips and helpful tips
• Meat for homemade sausage must be of high quality and always fresh. It is best to buy chilled product, if you still have only frozen meat, it is recommended to thaw the product on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, or in a microwave oven.
• Spices can be added to taste. To make a beautiful color, you can put turmeric, curry or dried paprika in minced meat.
• Homemade sausage can be served as a meat component to any dish, as a cold snack or as a filler for sandwiches.
• If you have not installed a press when cooking sausages, turn the sausage from side to side every 10-15 minutes.
• Sausage cooked at home is stored in the refrigerator for no more than one week.