Pollock, by its nature, is a dry fish and in order to bake moisture in fish meat when baking in the oven, and add juiciness to the prepared dish to various methods. One of them is to make pollock with vegetables, in this case carrots.
Pollack with carrot in the oven is cooked in different ways. The fish is cut into pieces, put in the form of a whole fish fillet. Carrots are combined with various vegetables, but most often with onions. Additional flavors to dishes give the cheeses, both hard and melted.
In the opinion of professional culinary specialists, mayonnaise is the best addition to such fish dishes. Pollock with carrots and mayonnaise is cooked in the oven for a maximum of forty minutes. Dishes are always tasty, juicy and tender.
Pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven - the general principles of cooking
• First of all, you need to thaw the fish correctly. To do this, it is left at room temperature for several hours or placed overnight in a refrigerator. After thawing, the carcass is scaled, the fins are cut off with scissors and gutted, removing the black film from the abdomen. After washing in cool water, the pollock is cut into pieces or cut into fillets, which are cut in portions.
• Carrots are cut into thin strips or rubbed on a large grater. Often for this purpose use a special grater for Korean dishes. Carrots are mixed with other vegetables, often with onions and shifted with layers of fish, and sometimes mixed with it.
• Season fish with ground black or white pepper or ready-made spices, which can be purchased in an assortment.
• Mayonnaise is desirable to take with the highest indicator of fat content, you can use home. The sauce, as a rule, is coated with vegetable layers.
• Products are put on an oiled baking sheet or in a deep refractory form. Put the molded dish in a preheated oven, usually baked at 190 degrees. Cooking time and temperature is always specified in the recipe.
Stewed pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven with tomato sauce on cream
• carrot - 300 gr .;
• 700 gr. pollock ice cream;
• five large onions;
• 400 gr. fresh red tomatoes;
• a teaspoon of sugar;
• Wheat flour;
• 200 ml of 20% cream;
• high quality refined oil;
• 75 gr. mayonnaise;
• large bay leaf.
1. Having cleaned the scales and gutted, wash the carcasses with cool running water, dry them and cut them into pieces 2 cm wide.
2. Pour some flour into a wide bowl, sprinkle salt and mix thoroughly. It is advisable to take fine salt. Mixing - be sure to try the breading to the taste, if necessary, dosolite.
3. Heat the pan with vegetable oil over intense fire. Alternately, we fry the pieces of fish in flour, dip it in hot oil. Quickly fry both sides until a uniform blush.
4. Peeled onions are cut lengthwise into four slices, followed by a thin shred. We rub carrots as large as possible. Fry vegetables in vegetable oil until softened. We start with onions, and when its strips become soft, add carrots.
5. We wash the tomatoes, on the stem we cut the skin with a cross-shaped incision. Omit for a minute in boiling water, then quickly cool and remove them from the peel. Cut the flesh into small cubes or rub on a grater. You can kill until homogeneous blender.
6. Cover the bottom and walls of the deep refractory form with oil, spread the fried fish in an even dense layer. On top of it - carrots fried with onions and mayonnaise.
7. In cream we part sugar and we mix them with a tomato. Pour the cooked mixture into the form of fish and put in the oven.
8. Stew pollock with carrots in tomato sauce at 200 degrees, at least half an hour. Five minutes before full readiness sprinkle plentifully with finely chopped dill.
Pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven under the cap of a mixture of cheeses
Ingredients: • a pound of carrot;
• 350 gr. bitter onions;
• large lemon;
• 750 gr. pollock;
• “Kostroma” and “Dutch” cheese - 200 grams in total;
• 100 ml of fatty mayonnaise;
• refined oil;
• set of seasonings “For fish dishes”.
1. Having cleaned the scales and well after gutting the carcass, we cut the pollock into fillets. Rinse with running water, dry. Rub the fish with spices, put in a bowl.
2. Lemon scald with boiling water, squeeze the juice and measure two spoons.
3. A small shred peeled onions, chopped carrots on a large grater. Lightly fry vegetables at a minimum of oil. Do not browse, stirring, cook until softened.
4. Part of the vegetable roast evenly lay on the bottom of the form. Spread pollock fillet on top, sprinkle with lemon juice, spread out the remaining vegetables with the next layer and smear them with mayonnaise.
5. Shred the cheese with a fine grater, pour the mayonnaise layer into shavings and set the oven. We bake until the top, cheesy, layer is grasped with a ruddy crust, about 30 minutes.
Unsurpassed classic - pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven: baked fish under vegetables
• pollock, fillet - 350 gr .;
• large juicy carrot;
• onion head;
• sweet pepper fruit;
• two tablespoons of flour;
• 50 gr. Cheese "Kostroma";
• two fleshy tomatoes;
• 50 grams 72% mayonnaise;
• sunflower oil;
• half spoon of sugar;
• a teaspoon of vinegar.
1. Cut the carrot into a long thin straw, if there is a Korean carrot grater, it is better to use it. The pulp of the bell pepper is cut into narrow strips, the onions are cut into thin half rings. We clean a large clove of garlic and finely chop.
2. Put everything in a bowl, add sugar, pepper it a little. Pour in the vinegar and mix everything thoroughly, pour the vegetables with three spoons of boiling oil, mix, leave to marinate for an hour.
3. Cut the pollock fillet into pieces, up to 6 cm long. Sprinkle with a mixture of salt and freshly ground pepper. Roll from all sides in flour and fry quickly, dipping in boiling oil. 4. Tomato mode in small cubes, add to the marinated vegetables, mix.
5. Lubricate the baking sheet or form with a cotton pad, dipping it in oil, spread the fried fish. Distribute the vegetables on top.
6. Apply a rare net of mayonnaise to the vegetable layer, level it and fill it with coarsely grated cheese.
7. Cook at 180 degrees by placing the pan in the oven. Cooking time 30 minutes.
Pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven with cream cheese
• large carcasses of cut pollock - half a kilo;
• six onions;
• carrot - 300 grams;
• 200 gr. cream cheese;
• high-quality vegetable oil;
• spices “For fish”;
• fatty mayonnaise.
1. Fish cleaned, washed and cut into pieces. You can cut the carcass fillets.
2. Bulbs cut in two and thin shred. Carrots three large, can be cut into thin strips.
3. Mix the carrot and onion, lay out the part in the form, on the bottom and walls of which previously applied vegetable oil. Sprinkle the vegetable layer with salt, season with spices, pour with mayonnaise and spread it evenly.
4. On the vegetable pillow lay out chunks of fish, we also spice it with spices. We spread cream cheese on pollock, level it and fill it with all remaining vegetables, apply mayonnaise with a thick layer.
5. Having set the heat in the oven to 180 degrees, put in a form with fish. Cook for about 20 minutes, then dramatically reduce the temperature by almost half, and simmer the dish for another quarter of an hour.
Baked pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven under the fur coat
• large onion;
• pollock or its fillet - 500 gr .;
• large carrot;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• 40 ml of milk;
• hard cheese - 150 gr .;
• soy sauce.
1. Put the slices of pollock into a bowl. Add the fish, mix and pour soy sauce. Let stand for at least 20 minutes.
2. Prepare the vegetables. Onions cut into half rings, three large carrots. 3. Rub the bottom and sides of a small baking sheet with oil and unfold the fish dried from the marinade. From above, evenly lay out the onions, and carrots on it.
4. Holding a large grater over the bowl, chop the cheese. Add mayonnaise, pour milk. Mix well, pour the mixture into the vegetables.
5. Cover sheet of foil, put the form in the oven, which is preheated to 190 degrees. Cooking pollock fillets for half an hour, if these are pieces with a spinal bone, then 40 minutes.
6. For a golden brown crust, remove the foil from the mold ten minutes before readiness.
Pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven under the eggs
• three pollock carcasses;
• large carrot - 1 pc .;
• two medium sized onions;
• spoonful of thick tomato;
• 75 gr. mayonnaise of any fat content;
• six eggs;
• quarter teaspoon of turmeric;
• seasonings “For fish in the oven”.
1. Crush carrots into large chips. Processed fish cut into pieces, two-centimeter width. We shallow thin onions, in the form of half-rings.
2. Put the pollock in a bowl, mix with vegetables. Fill everything with a mixture of tomato and mayonnaise, season with spices and, a little salting, set aside for half an hour.
3. Put the contents of the bowl in the form, level it and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs with the addition of turmeric, pour the slightly baked fish and place it in the oven again. We bring to readiness within 20 minutes.
Pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven with rice
• three kilo of pollock;
• one and a half cups of whole round grain rice;
• two large onions;
• 200 gr. pumpkins;
• large carrot;
• 100 gr. “Dutch”, fresh cheese;
• homemade mayonnaise.
1. Gutted, cleaned from scales, fish is cut along the ridge and gently remove it. We wash the fillets, dry them with towels.
2. Carrot and pumpkin separately are coarsely rubbed, peeled onions, first cut along, then with a thin shred. 3. Wash the rice, boil until half cooked, salting the water. We recline on a colander, rinsed again and leave in a colander to remove excess moisture.
4. Cover the walls and bottom of the deep form with oil, lay out the fish, level the dried rice on top.
5. Spread the onion and carrot mixture on the rice layer, top the pumpkin. Salt the vegetable layer lightly, sprinkle with pepper pounded in a mortar, pour a quarter cup of water.
6. Mix mayonnaise with cheese chips, season the sauce with pepper, you can use some ready-made spices for fried fish.
7. Spread the cheese dressing for vegetables, level and put the fish in the oven. Cooking 40 minutes, check readiness. This dish can be salted at the very end of cooking, of course, by taking a sample.
Tricks of cooking pollock with carrots and mayonnaise in the oven - useful tips and tricks
• Use quality fish! Her meat should be light, without bruises and all sorts of inclusions.
• Do not take pollock covered with a thick layer of ice! At best, a considerable part of the money will be paid for water, at worst - for low-quality goods.
• You should not buy fish, generally uncovered with at least a thin layer of ice glaze. Her meat may be frozen, and the dish will turn out dry.