On the eve of Easter, many housewives prepare traditional festive dishes: cakes, cheesecake Easter, painted eggs and others. A special place among the diverse menu, of course, is occupied by cakes.
Usually, Easter baking is baked with yeast, and it is the use of yeast that causes housewives who do not have much time or skills to work with yeast, prefer to buy ready-made Easter cakes in stores.
But there are many recipes for unleavened cakes, for example, cakes from sweet pastry. These are the recipes we will consider today.
Easter cake without yeast - general principles of cooking
Unlike traditional, a cake without yeast is cooked much faster, while it turns out just as tasty. Open the secrets of its preparation.
1. Most often, the dough is kneaded on kefir, water, milk, sour cream.
2. Add sugar, eggs, butter to baking.
3. Use sifted flour of good quality.
4. Add baking soda or a culinary ripper to raise the mixture.
5. Knead dough for Easter cakes for a long time, until the moment when it will easily move away from the hands and walls of the container.
6. Use all sorts of spices: vanilla sticks, cardamom, zest. Add dried fruits: dried apricots, raisins.
7. The baking pan is smeared or coated with oiled baking paper.
8. Fill the container at 2/3 of the volume.
9. Bake a cake without yeast in a preheated oven.
10. To make a cake without yeast a success, it is better to make several small cakes than one big one.
1. Spring cake without yeast
• eggs - 4 pcs .;
• 130 g of sugar;
• soda, extinguished with acetic acid - 20 g;
• salt - pinch;
• half a cup of flour;
• a small handful of raisins.
• egg white - 1 pc .;
• powdered sugar - 4 tbsp. spoons;
• citric acid - at the tip of the knife.
1. Mix eggs with sugar and salt, beat up to a dense mass. 2. Add flour, mix.
3. Add the raisins.
4. Lubricate the cake molds with oil, sprinkle the bottom with flour or semolina.
5. Pour the dough into forms and send it into a hot oven. We bake at not very high temperature (about 200 degrees) for no more than 20 minutes.
6. Bake cakes out of the oven, cool and coat with protein cream, which is prepared in this way: beat egg whites with sugar for 3 minutes, add citric acid and mix well.
7. Top sprinkle with confectionery dressing.
8. Also, Easter cakes according to this recipe can be smeared with chocolate icing, which is prepared this way: in a small metal container pour 180 g of sugar, 20 cocoa powder, a piece of butter and a little water. We put on low heat and boil until sugar dissolves for about 1 minute with frequent stirring.
2. Easter cake with chocolate and orange without yeast
• butter of high fat content - a small piece;
• not a full glass of sugar;
• 20% sour cream - 30 g;
• eggs - 3 pcs .;
• flour - 12 tbsp. spoons;
• 1 orange;
• half a bar of chocolate without additives;
• vanilla - on the tip of a knife;
• Hydrated soda - 20 g.
• 50 g of granulated sugar;
• topping - 1 pack;
• chocolate bar - 1 pc.
1. Whites whites until dense foam.
2. Beat the yolks with sugar to a snow-white, stable foam.
3. We melt the oil in a microwave and cool it.
4. Add oil to the yolk mass and gently stir in a clockwise direction.
5. In the yolk-oil mixture add slaked soda.
6. Pour the whipped whites.
7. Pour the prepared flour into several receptions and mix it slowly.
8. Peel the orange, grate its zest and add to the dough.
9. Add freshly squeezed orange juice to the dough.
10. Add sour cream and stir again.
11. We grind a chocolate bar floor with a knife and pour it into the dough, mix it thoroughly.
12. Pour the dough into the prepared tin forms to half the volume, bake in a hot oven at 180 degrees for a little more than half an hour. 13. After this time has elapsed, open the oven and pick up a toothpick; if it is dry, we take out the cakes and cool.
14. Pour sugar syrup, sprinkle with sprinkling and grated chocolate.
15. Decorated Easter cakes insist 3 hours.
3. Cake without yeast on yogurt
• a little more glass of flour;
• kefir acidity - 1.5 cups;
• not a full glass of sugar;
• soda - 20 g;
• raisins - a small handful;
• 100 g lemon peel;
• salt - 5 g;
• a little vanilla;
• a small piece of butter.
1. Pour kefir into the cup, mix it with sugar, leave for a few minutes with the lid closed.
2. Clean the lemon clean and grate the peel.
3. Pour sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon zest into melted butter, mix well, pour in kefir and pour in a little soda.
4. In the resulting mass pour flour and raisins swollen in boiling water, mix until a homogeneous, soft, liquid consistency.
5. Pour the dough into prepared molds and bake at a moderate temperature for a little over an hour.
6. Cool baked cakes, coat with protein glaze, decorate with sprinkles.
4. Easter cake without yeast on leaven
• 15 glasses of flour;
• milk - 3 glasses;
• 10 eggs;
• 1 glass of brandy;
• sugar - half a kilogram;
• candied fruit - 4 tbsp. spoons;
• butter - 1 pack;
• orange peel - 150 g;
• vanilla - 50 g;
• salt - 20 g.
For the leaven:
• flour - 3 tbsp. spoons;
• water - half a glass.
1. Prepare the starter as follows: mix a small portion of the flour with a small amount of water, stir thoroughly until thick sour cream, close with a clean cloth and leave in a warm place for 1 day, during this time, open 4 times and mix. After a day, open and sprinkle with the same amount of flour and pour water, mix and leave again for 1 day, not forgetting to stir it regularly as well. After that, repeat the same procedure again.
2. Prepare the dough: in the boiled cold milk lay out the resulting starter, mix well and pour a little less than a kilogram of flour, mix again and leave for 3 hours in the heat, the brew should turn out to be hilly and friable. 3. In the meantime, beat the butter until white, inject the yolks into it, without stopping to beat.
4. Add vanilla to the yolk-creamy mass and beat again.
5. Grate orange peel and pour into yolks with butter.
6. Pour brandy into the brew, mix it and mix it with the yolk-oil mass, knead the dough with your hands until it comes off them.
7. Beat the proteins into a dense mass and enter into the dough.
8. Put candied fruits, knead well, close with a cloth and let it brew for 1.5 hours.
9. Put the ready-made dough in the greased containers for baking and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
10. Baked cakes are cooled and poured with fudge, which can be made as follows: pour half a cup of powdered sugar into a cup and pour in a small amount, in several steps, milk and water, carefully rub powder with sugar until a homogeneous, delicate texture.
5. Cake without yeast with dried apricots
• butter - 150 g;
• 3 chicken eggs;
• incomplete cup of sugar;
• slightly less than half a cup of kefir;
• 30 g of soda;
• 1 handful of dried apricots and raisins;
• starch - 30 g;
• flour - 100 g;
• salt - pinch;
• vanilla - 10 g;
• lemon peel.
1. Beat eggs with salt and sugar 7 minutes
2. Add the butter and pour a little kefir, whip again.
3. Pour flour, starch, soda and whisk again.
4. Swollen in boiling water and sliced dried apricots into small pieces, and sprinkle the whole raisins with flour and put into the dough with crushed lemon zest, stir well.
5. Put the dough in a greased large form and bake at a moderate temperature for a little more than half an hour.
6. We bake cold kulich with sugar fudge, decorate it with sprinkling.
6. Easter cake with cottage cheese
• cottage cheese - 1 glass;
• chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
• 4 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
• vanilla - to taste;
• 230 g flour;
• soda - 10 g;
• citric acid, diluted in water - 20 ml;
• half a pack of butter;
• candied fruit - 2 handfuls; • raisins of light varieties - 150 g;
• 30 g turmeric.
1. Combine cottage cheese with sugar, vanilla, turmeric, soda, lemon juice.
2. We melt the oil and pour in the cottage cheese too, slowly mix everything up to a homogeneous thick consistency.
3. Separately from whites whip yolks and pour them into the resulting curd mass.
4. Put the candied fruit, raisins swollen in hot water and mix everything.
5. Pour the flour and stir well.
6. We spread the ready dough into the forms, covered and smeared with butter, up to half of the volume and bake at not high temperature for about 60 minutes.
7. When the top is fried, close the cake with parchment and bake.
8. We bake baked cakes with any cream and decorate with grated chocolate.
Easter cake without yeast - tricks, tips
• Use only fresh produce.
• To keep yeast-free pastries for a long time, add butter to the dough.
• Achieve the desired density of the dough, without adding more flour than specified in the recipe, but at the expense of long kneading. It is the duration of this procedure that determines the porosity of the finished product.
• Add candied fruit, dried fruit, chocolate chips to the dough.
• Use spices and spices.
• For baking cakes, it is better and more convenient to use special separable forms, silicone or disposable.