Manka should even be in the house where they do not like porridge.
You can make great cakes from this cereal.
They don't even need flour!
Manniki differ from classic baking with a special crumb structure and unusual taste. At the same time, they prepare themselves indecently easily and delight with a bunch of recipes.
Get to know them closer?
Mannik without flour - the general principles of cooking
Semolina does not need any preliminary preparation. But if there are mote or lumps, then it is advisable to bust. Then semolina combined with the liquid, which is listed in the recipe.
What is poured cereal:
• sour cream;
• different juices.
United foods always insist on swelling grains. Sugar, eggs, butter, baking powder, and other ingredients are then injected. Sometimes they mix everything at once and insist on the already prepared dough.
To expand and improve flavors in mannica put cocoa, various flavors, fresh and dry fruits, berries, add nuts, poppy.
Features of baking mannica
Forms for mannikov, you can use absolutely any: metal, silicone, curly. Inside the dishes must be smeared, you can sprinkle with dry cereal. Pour the dough with a spoon spread out the layer. Manniki bake at a temperature of from 160 to 180 degrees. It is not recommended to heat the oven above, otherwise the cake will not be baked inside. Cooking time depends on the thickness of the cake, on average from 30 to 45 minutes.
Ordinary manna on kefir without flour
The simplest recipe for manna on kefir without flour, which always turns out to be delicious, airy and tender! You can take not only kefir, but any other dairy product, not even the first degree of freshness. The dough will not suffer from this.
• semolina 1.5 cups;
• a glass of sugar; • two eggs;
• 1.5 cups of kefir;
• oils 100 grams (plums);
1. Pour the kefir into a large bowl in which the dough will be kneaded.
2. Add the semolina, stir. A couple of spoons leave for the form. Let it brew, swell the prepared mass well for at least half an hour.
3. Beat eggs with a fork and ship to the semolina.
4. Pour sugar, stir.
5. Last is added melted butter. We grease the form with a small amount, sprinkle with the croup left before. Pour the rest of the butter into the dough. Stir.
6. For the flavor throw in the dough a little vanilla.
7. It remains to pour the prepared mass into the mold and put it in the oven.
Mannik on sour cream without flour and soda
For loosening mannica on sour cream without flour baking soda is used. You can take a baking baking powder, but in this case we exclude vinegar, and we increase the amount of powder 1.5 times. The fat content of sour cream does not matter, but it is desirable to invest in the scope of 15-20%.
• two eggs;
• a glass of sour cream;
• a glass of sugar;
• 1 spoon of vinegar;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• glass of semolina;
• vanilla, spoon of butter.
1. Beat the eggs with sour cream and sugar until smooth.
2. Add the semolina, stir.
3. Give the dough to stand forty minutes on the table.
4. Put a little vanilla, extinguish soda with vinegar and pour it into the total mass. Or just mix dry baking powder.
5. Spoon butter grease form.
6. Pour carefully stirred dough. It remains only to bake!
Lemon manna in a slow cooker without flour (on kefir)
The recipe for manna without flour, adapted for cooking in a slow cooker. A simple and fast way to please households with fresh pastries. Aroma will require lemon zest.
• glass of semolina;
• a glass of kefir;
• 1 tsp. peel;
• 3 eggs;
• 2/3 cup of sugar;
• 2 tsp. ripper.
Cooking 1. Combine semolina with kefir and sugar, leave to swell for at least half an hour. You can hold longer.
2. Whip eggs with a whisk until light skins. Pour into semolina.
3. Grind the lemon zest, you can simply chop with a knife. We connect with baking powder.
4. Pour baking powder and zest into semolina dough. Stir the last time.
5. The capacity of the multicooker is rubbed from the inside with a piece of butter or margarine. At the request of sprinkle with grain.
6. Put all the dough.
7. Close, set the baking program and cook for 70 minutes.
8. After the signal, we are not in a hurry to open, leaving the cake in the slow cooker for another ten minutes.
9. Then we get, we shift on a dish, we completely cool.
Mannic in milk without flour with vegetable oil
A variant of manna in milk without flour, which is prepared with vegetable oil. The cake is very tender and soft. Basic recipe, optionally add fruit, raisins, coconut chips, zest. Or just pour a little vanilla to improve the flavor.
• 2 eggs;
• semolina 2 glasses;
• 1 glass of milk;
• 100 ml of oil;
• 1 cup of sugar.
1. Pour the usual milk into a bowl. Take any fat.
2. Add the semolina and stir. Let stand for about fifteen minutes.
3. Break eggs into another bowl, pour out prescription sugar to them. Take the mixer and whisk until fluffy mass. You can whisk and whisk, but it will be a little longer.
4. We use refined vegetable oil. Add to the swollen croup, stir until smooth. Sticky lumps should not appear.
5. It's time to add fragrant substances, mix raisins or fruits.
6. Add to the manna mass whipped eggs until foam, leave to stand for another ten minutes.
7. Stir, shift in the mold.
8. Bake in the oven, cool before serving.
Mannik on kefir without flour with raisins
A variant of the incomparable manna with raisins, which is also prepared without adding flour. Instead of raisins, you can take chopped dried apricots, prunes or other dried fruits. With them, too, it turns out delicious. Ingredients
• glass of semolina;
• 400 ml of kefir;
• 0.3 glass of sugar;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.5 cups of raisins;
• baking powder bag;
• a pinch of salt.
1. As usual, immediately pour the cereal with kefir and let it brew for swelling.
2. In another bowl, wash the raisins, which were moved and spattered from the twigs. Fill with warm water and leave for twenty minutes. Grapes should swell.
3. Drain water from raisins, dry.
4. In the semolina with kefir add prescription sugar, break eggs and stir.
5. Enter the baking powder, then add the soaked raisins. Stir the dough thoroughly.
6. We send the future manna in shape and bake until done.
Mannik on sour cream with apples without flour
She also recipes mannica on sour cream without flour, but this time the pie with the addition of apples. A great alternative to the classic charlotte, it is also simply prepared, it turns out unrealistically tasty.
• 0.2 kg of semolina;
• 300 ml sour cream;
• 0.2 kg of powdered sugar;
• 3 eggs;
• half tsp. soda;
• 2 apples.
1. Combine sour cream with semolina, thoroughly stir. If the mass turns thick, you can immediately add powder. One box immediately leave for the decoration of the pie after cooking.
2. Leave the rump to swell for about an hour.
3. Break eggs and stir.
4. Enter the soda, which must be repaid. Any acid will do: lemongrass, plain vinegar or apple.
5. Stir the dough well with soda.
6. Peel the apples and cut into small cubes. Combine with cooked dough on semolina.
7. Pour everything into a mold, bake at 180 until ready.
8. Chill the cake, take out. Shift on a flat dish, sprinkle with sweet powder.
Cottage cheese manna in a multicooker without flour
Very interesting recipe useful mannica in a slow cooker without flour. We take medium humidity curd.
Ingredients • glass of semolina;
• 300 grams of cottage cheese;
• two eggs;
• 100 ml of kefir;
• 10 g ripper;
• a glass of sugar.
1. Pound the cheese until smooth. If large lumps remain, it is better to use a sieve or a combine.
2. Add kefir and eggs, pour sugar. All carefully stir a few minutes.
3. We pour out semolina with baking powder.
4. We leave the stirred mass to swell for half an hour.
5. The capacity of the multicooker we grease, pour out the dough.
6. Expose the baking program for exactly one hour.
7. Then we give the cake to cool slightly and only then take out.
Poppy manna in milk without flour
Recipe amazing mannica in milk without flour, which turns out incredibly fragrant and appetizing. It is advisable to wash the poppy and dry in advance, so as not to have difficulties with the distribution in the test.
• 1.3 cups of semolina;
• 15 grams of ripper;
• one glass of milk;
• one glass of sugar;
• 80 ml of vegetable oil;
• 0.3 glass of poppy;
• 1 piece of butter;
• 2 eggs.
1. Mix milk with vegetable oil, add dry semolina to them. We forget about the mixture for half an hour.
2. Eggs and sugar should be combined and slightly whisk whipped. Well, if all the grains dissolve.
3. Add poppy and baking powder to the milk mixture, mix until smooth. Mack should not be crumpled.
4. Add the eggs. You can throw vanilla, zest.
5. Pour the mixed dough into a mold, which is pre-rubbed with a piece of butter.
6. Bake at 180 degrees.
7. The finished cake can be decorated, for example, smeared with light jam and sprinkled with poppy seeds.
Chocolate manna on sour cream without flour
Variant of elegant mannica, which boldly replaces the cake, to become the basis for any creams and glazes. Used bitter cocoa powder (without sugar).
• glass of semolina;
• 250 ml of sour cream;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• two eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• 1 pinch of vanilla. Cooking
1. Beat prescription eggs and granulated sugar until light foam.
2. Add sour cream to them. We use the product of medium fat and thickness. Stir.
3. We throw the semolina mixed with cocoa. Leave for thirty minutes.
4. Add hydrated soda, vanilla. Quickly mix.
5. Pour into any mold, bake.
6. Cool it down, you can cut the cake into a few cakes and smear with cream. Or just pour melted chocolate bar.
Mannik without flour - useful tips and tricks
• If you add a little pumpkin to the manna, the cake will get a beautiful color and unusual taste. Pumpkin, you can simply grate small chips or use thick mashed potatoes.
• Mannik does not like long-term storage and is tastier to use it fresh. Therefore, do not prepare in advance a few servings of the pie.
• In warm liquid, the croup swells faster than in cold. Therefore, if there is not enough time to infuse the dough, you can heat the ingredients a little.
• Do not insist cereal in liquid for more than three hours. Otherwise, the mass will thicken, it will become thick, it will be very difficult to break sticky lumps.
• If the dough for manna turned out liquid, you can add a little flour. But it is better to fill in ground oatmeal, cornflakes, a tasty cake is obtained with chocolate balls for quick breakfasts. Not bad absorbs moisture cocoa and coconut chips.