No hydraulic seal?
An ordinary medical glove will help make a homemade wine.
She will intelligently tell and show at what stage the drink will not allow him to sour and greatly facilitate the process.
Homemade grape wine with glove - general principles of cooking
Good wine is obtained only from the dry, harvested in sunny weather harvest. It is desirable that after the rain at least three days have passed. You can not use the sprinkled berries on the ground, otherwise the drink will have an earthy taste.
1. Choose ripe grapes. In unripe berries a lot of acid. In heavily ripened grapes, acetic fermentation could have already begun, which would ruin everything and the wine would not work.
2. The berries do not wash, because they are natural yeast. But you need to sort out the grapes carefully, remove the rot, litter, leaves, cobwebs.
3. Crush grapes need hands, pistils, well, or feet, as was done before. It is not recommended for grinding berries to use a technique that can damage the bones, spoil the taste of the drink.
4. For homemade grape wine with a glove, it is convenient to use large cans of 10-20 liters with a standard neck. At the same time the capacity is filled by no more than 3/4. There must be room for the foam that rises during fermentation.
5. Do not use metal objects in winemaking. Stir the next drink you need with wooden, glass spoons, paddles.
The glove acts as a water seal. It does not allow oxygen to flow into the drink, but through a small hole on the finger it gradually releases accumulated gas. According to the degree of puffiness determine the activity of fermentation. If the wine is playing fast, then the glove is additionally fixed with an elastic band.
Homemade grape wine with glove (universal technology)
A simple recipe for homemade wine from grapes with a glove, which can be made from absolutely any varieties: white, pink, black. You can mix several species, if you want to determine the remnants of the crop. Ingredients
• 10 kg of grapes;
• 50-100 g of sugar per 1 liter of juice.
1. Dry grapes need to be taken away from the garbage, passed by hand, without leaving a single whole berry.
2. Fold the pulp in a large enameled pan or flank, cover with a clean cloth, leave in a warm place for four days. During this time, the mass will begin to ferment, it is important that there is a place for the foam, at least one fourth of the pan should be free.
3. Every day, morning and evening, mix with a spatula a lot.
4. After 3-4 days, active fermentation will begin, the mass will foam well and rise. It's time to remove the pulp. Thick, upper cap is collected by hand, well squeezed, thrown away.
5. Juice is filtered through 2 layers of gauze, immediately poured into banks, filling no more than 70% of the total.
6. It's time to wear a glove. Do not forget to make a hole in one of the fingers to release the gases.
7. Now you need to put the container in heat (from 16 to 25 degrees) for fermentation. If the sun goes right, the glove will fully inflate.
8. Making sugar. After 3 days you need to taste the drink. If it becomes acidic, add 50 grams of sugar per liter of product. To do this, pour a small portion of the drink, mix it with sugar, heat it on the stove until it dissolves. Warm syrup is mixed with the rest of the mass.
9. After another 3-4 days, you need to try the drink again. If acid appears, sugar is added again. During the active fermentation phase (14-28 days) can be made up to 4 times, taking into account your taste.
10. After about 3 weeks, the glove will fall off, which means that the active fermentation phase has ended. A layer of sediment will appear at the bottom of the bottle. With it you need to drain a translucent drink. To do this, use the tube, pour the drink into a clean jar. The glove is no longer useful, the jar is closed with a capron lid.
11. Now will stage quiet fermentation or ripening. Its duration is from 40 days to a year. More to keep homemade wine is not recommended. During this time, the drink will lighten, a precipitate may appear again, which should be removed. As soon as the wine becomes transparent, it can be poured into bottles.
Homemade grape wine with glove and water
Technology of making a lighter homemade grape wine with a glove. Adding water dilutes the sugary taste, the drink turns out nice, thin. Yeast helps to play this drink.
• 2 kg of grapes;
• 400 g of sugar;
• 10 g of wine yeast;
• 3 liters of water;
• 1 tsp. almond essence.
1. Pick grapes, knead, diluted with filtered water.
2. We leave warm for 4 days, wait, the wort is ready, filter, squeeze the liquid.
3. Add 200 g of sugar, yeast and almond essence, stir.
4. Put on a glove, leave for 4 days.
5. Add another 100 g of sugar, stir and leave for further fermentation. Periodically try the drink, if necessary, add more sugar to your taste.
6. As soon as the glove has fallen, you need to remove the wine from the sediment with a thin hose.
7. Remove the glove, cover the can with a nylon cap, leave for another week. Remove the beverage from the sediment again.
8. Now it can be left for maturation for a period of 1 to 12 months.
Homemade grape wine with glove (fortified)
Properly wine gains degrees by adding the right amount of sugar. But at home to achieve a fortress of more than 10 degrees is difficult. In this case, use for fixing alcohol.
• 5 kg of Isabella grapes;
• 600 g of sugar;
• 1 liter of alcohol;
• 100 g sugar per liter of juice.
1. Mash the berries, cover, leave for three days.
2. Strain the juice, squeeze out all the pulp, add sugar, immediately pour out all 600 grams. Stir until all grains are dissolved.
3. Now the future wine needs to be poured into a jar, put on a glove, leave for 10 days.
4. Now you need to add more sugar at the rate of 100 g per liter, while adding 200 ml of water. If you have 5 liters of drink, you need 500 grams of sugar and a liter of water. Warm the mixture on the stove.
5. Add the warm syrup to the wine, stretch the glove again, leave to ferment for another 5 days. 6. Now you need to add alcohol at the rate of 200 ml per liter of drink. Pour immediately into the wine, stir, pull the glove. Wait for the fermentation to complete.
7. As soon as the glove has fallen, the wine should be drained from the sediment, removed for ripening.
Homemade grape wine with glove (from juice)
You can cook wine from grape juice. But in this case it should be fresh and freshly cooked. Remove the juice in any convenient way.
• 10 kg of grapes;
• 5 g of concentrated wine yeast;
• 3 kg of sugar.
1. From the grapes you need to squeeze out the juice, mix with half the sugar and wine yeast to dissolve, pour into a jar.
2. Install the glove with a small hole, leave for a period of 20 to 28 days.
3. Every 5 days, try the taste of the wine, if you feel acid, add more sugar at the rate of 50 g per liter.
4. As soon as the drink stops playing, remove it for the first time from the sediment.
5. Close the capron cover, lower it to the basement. Air temperature should not exceed 15 degrees.
6. A month later, you can re-remove the drink from the sediment. Leave the wine to ripen for 3-4 months.
Homemade grape wine with the Muscat glove
Recipe nutmeg, blended wine, which will need two grape varieties: "Isabella" and "Lydia". But a special aroma of the drink will give a mixture of sage, oak bark and elderberry.
• 1.2 liters of Lydia grape juice;
• 0.8 liters of Isabella juice;
• 320 g sugar;
• oak bark, sage, elderberry flowers.
1. Cooking pure grape juice. To do this, knead well berries, leave for a few hours. Then with hands we squeeze the pulp well, filter the drink through two layers of gauze. Filter juice is not necessary.
2. Measure out the amount of juice of each type, following the recipe.
3. 200 g of granulated sugar is added, everything is thoroughly dissolved, a glove is set.
4. Wine is left until the end of the active fermentation phase. Every 3-4 days a spoonful of granulated sugar is added to it to support the process. 5. Once the glove has fallen, you need to remove the drink from the sediment.
6. Pour the wine into a clean jar. It's time to add a gauze bag with a piece of oak bark, sage, elder flower. Many do not need.
7. Close, leave for a month.
8. Now the wine must be re-removed from the sediment. This fragrance bag needs to be removed.
9. If the aroma of the wine is not saturated, you can add a new bag with oak bark and sage, leave the drink to ripen for another 2 months.
Homemade grape wine with glove - tips and tricks
• The optimal fermentation temperature for a light berry wine is from 18 to 22 degrees. If the drink is made from grapes of dark varieties, then it will be better to play at 20-28 degrees.
• Homemade wine is difficult to store. It is wonderful in the basement for one year at a temperature of up to 10 degrees, then the taste deteriorates.
• In winemaking it is very important not to miss the stages, so that the wine does not percolate, does not turn into vinegar. Usually, a special calendar is started for this, it marks the dates and the number of additives, the fermentation period, the room temperature. By trial and error, find your perfect recipe.
• If the summer was rainy, sour grapes or did not have time to ripen in the sun, feel free to increase the amount of sugar.
• Grapes very quickly turns into vinegar. Therefore, the harvested grapes must be processed immediately on the same day.