Compote from apples in banks turns out just awesome!
He does not stand next to the drink, which is boiled in a saucepan.
Summer aroma, unique taste, army of vitamins.
It's time to take care of the drink for the winter!
Compote from apples for the winter - general principles of preparation
Apples are put in jars in the form of sliced into slices or whole. For compote from the pieces is not recommended to use early varieties, soft fruits. After pouring boiling water, the pieces should not fall apart. If the drink is made from whole apples, then choose small fruits, often use spreads. The second main ingredient of the blank is sugar.
What can be added to the compote:
• other fruits;
• The peel is fresh or dry.
Compotes are prepared with and without sterilization. In the second case, the method of double pouring is most often used, citric acid is often added. In any case, it is important to observe the sterility of the workpiece. Dishes are treated over steam or in any other way. For hermetic sealing, a special key or screw caps are used if the jar-neck is suitable.
Compote from apples for the winter pieces (with citric acid)
The recipe for the simplest compote of apples for the winter. This drink is always obtained, it is well worth the whole winter even at room temperature, but it does not require sterilization. By the same principle prepare compote with other fruits and berries. Calculation of products for one three-liter jar.
• 0.5-0.7 kg of apples;
• 250 g of sugar;
• 1 tsp. citric acid.
1. Immediately put water on the stove to boil, just need about 2.5 liters, but boil a little more to have a supply.
2. While the water is boiling, you need to wash the apples, wipe with clean napkins, cut into slices. Shallow is not necessary.
3. Fold the apple pieces into the jar.
4. Fill with boiling water, cover with a lid. Let the fruit warm for a quarter of an hour. 5. Drain all the liquid in the pan, add sugar to the recipe. Put on the stove, boil for three minutes.
6. Add citric acid to the jar.
7. Fill the compote with boiling syrup, roll up the lid.
8. Turn the jar over, cover with something warm, such as a blanket. Keep until cool.
Compote from apples for the winter (with whole fruits)
Another compote recipe without sterilization, but with whole apples. For this drink will need small fruit varieties "Antonovka". One three-liter jar is from 8 to 10 pieces.
• 8-10 apples;
• 2 liters of water;
• 300 g of sugar.
1. Thoroughly rinse the apples, pluck the stalk. No damage on the fruit should be.
2. Fold the prepared fruit into a sterile 3-liter jar. No need to fill the jar with apples above the shoulders. If the fruits are large, then put not 8 pieces, but less.
3. Fill the banks with boiling water, close the capron covers, cover with a blanket.
4. Leave the jars to cool for 12 hours, longer than possible, but do not hold for more than a day.
5. Drain the water in the pan, leaving the steamed fruit in the jars. The liquid during this time will turn yellow, imbued with the scent of apples.
6. Boil the drained water, adding granulated sugar. Boil the syrup for at least five minutes to keep it clean.
7. Pour the apples. Cork the jars, hold them upside down until they cool down, and cover them with a blanket.
Compote from apples for the winter with sterilization
A reliable recipe for apple compote for the winter, which will definitely last until spring. If it remains, it will calmly live to the next year. For more than two years, such drinks should not be stored, as apples are used whole and with pits.
• 300 g of sugar;
• 600-800 g of small apples;
• 2.5 liters of water.
1. Choose small apples without damage, wormholes, traces of mold and rot. Rinse well, dry.
2. Sterilize a three-liter jar, handle the cover for seaming.
3. Fold the apples in the jar.
4. Boil sugar and water syrup. 5. Pour a jar of apples, cover with a lid, but do not tighten.
6. Move the jar to a high saucepan with a cloth on the bottom.
7. Pour so much boiling water into the pot so that it reaches the jar to the hangers. Turn on the stove. The timing of sterilization begins from the moment of boiling water in a saucepan, not compote in a jar.
8. Sterilize the compote with apples for 20 minutes. If you spin two-liter jars, then sterilize 15 minutes, do not forget to reduce the amount of sugar. Litter banks need ten minutes.
Compote from apples for the winter with vanilla (inlays)
Variant of a very beautiful compote, for which the explosives are used. Preparing a drink in liter jars, they are packed on the hangers. Calculation on three liter jars, preparation with sterilization.
• 1.5 liters of water;
• 400 g of sugar;
• 1 g of natural vanilla;
1. Wash the wounds, remove the tails. Pierce each thing with a toothpick. This reception will allow to keep a thin skin on a fruit.
2. Fold the canisters in sterile jars.
3. Prepare syrup from recipe water and sugar, do not forget to add vanilla. Boil two minutes, that's enough.
4. Pour boiling syrup on the raternka to the neck. Cover the jars with sterile caps.
5. Transfer to a saucepan for sterilization. At the bottom there must be a cloth so that the glass does not burst during the process.
6. Pour boiling water into the pot.
7. After boiling water in a saucepan, sterilize the jars for ten minutes.
8. Remove, roll the covers with the key, leave to cool completely under the blanket and upside down.
A fragrant compote of apples for the winter (with grapes)
Option mixed compote, which is prepared with the addition of grapes. If the berries are dark, the drink will turn out bright and beautiful.
• 300 g apples;
• 300 grams of grapes;
• 1 tsp. lemon;
• 300 g of sugar;
• 2.5 liters of water.
1. Rinse the grapes and apples. Dry it.
2. Separate the grapes from the tassels, fold into a three-liter jar. Apples cut into slices, add to grapes. 3. Fill all with boiling water, leave for twenty minutes.
4. Now put a lid with holes on the jar, pour all the liquid into an empty saucepan.
5. Add sugar, boil after boiling for at least three minutes.
6. Add citric acid directly to the jar.
7. Fill the future compote with boiling syrup.
8. Immediately roll up the cover with the key, leave the blank upside down under the blanket until it is completely cool. This may take up to two days. Then the jar can be turned into a natural position, put away for storage.
Compote from apples for winter with orange “Fanta in Russian”
Recipe apple compote with the addition of orange. To keep the drink from starting to taste bitter during storage, be sure to remove all the bones from the citrus. Similarly, you can prepare a drink with lemon, but in this case you need to remove the dry acid from the recipe. There will be enough fresh juice from sour citrus.
• 5-6 apples;
• 1 orange;
• 1 tsp. citric acid;
• 250 g sugar.
1. Cut the apples into slices, put them in a clean jar, pour boiling water over it. Leave for a quarter of an hour.
2. During this time, you need to peel an orange, put the crusts in a saucepan. It must be empty. Crusts do not need to grind, the bigger they are, the better.
3. From citrus squeeze the juice, also pour into the pan. When squeezing the juice, make sure not to hit the bones, let the pulp.
4. Drain the water from the jar with apples into the pan, put on the stove.
5. Boil orange peels for ten minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon.
6. Add sugar to the pan, boil for another couple of minutes.
7. Add acid to a jar of steamed apples.
8. Fill with boiling syrup, cork. Cool "Russian fanta" also need upside down under a warm blanket.
Spicy apple compote for the winter with cinnamon and cloves
Option fragrant compote, which is desirable to add natural cinnamon. If the spice is crushed into powder, there is a chance to build a product of poor quality or synthetic origin. Ingredients
• 0.3 sticks of cinnamon;
• 2 cloves;
• 7-8 small apples;
• 300 g of sugar;
• 2.3 liters of water.
1. Apples need to be washed, dried, processed jar.
2. Pierce each fruit with a toothpick to preserve the integrity of the skin. Fold in a sterile jar.
3. Immediately add the cloves and cinnamon, if desired, you can also throw a little vanilla or a piece of ginger. The fragrance will be awesome.
4. Boil the syrup, fill the prepared filling jars.
5. Cover, transfer to a pan for sterilization, pour boiling water.
6. As soon as the water starts to boil in the pan, beat it down for 15 minutes.
7. After this time, the tank must be carefully removed, the lid rolled up with a key. Cool, send to storage.
Compote from apples for the winter - tips and tricks
• From the temperature drop when pouring boiling water of the pot may burst. To avoid this, lower a large spoon inside, but only a clean one.
• Syrup did not fit into the bank and stayed? Dissolve it with water, add some sliced apples, you can throw other fruits, berries, spices. Cook the usual compote.
• Banks with compote need to be kept under a blanket until it cools completely, sometimes it takes two days to do this. In the warm, further sterilization of the drink occurs, which ensures its safety.
• You can add not only berries and fruits to apples. Amazing compotes are obtained with mint leaves or lemon balm.
• Sugar is not always clean. That is why it is recommended to boil the syrup for at least three minutes, you can boil longer. In no case do not use the sand from the sugar bowl, which may contain crumbs and other debris.