Strange, you must admit that in a country whose nature is so rich in all kinds of edible differences, such dishes as pizza or hamburger are in demand!
Well, of course, there is no argument about tastes, but you just imagine a fragrant, crumbly cake, from which pieces thickened drops of lingonberry juice flow down. And the aroma of stewed apples?
Submitted? Then do it!
Apple and Lingonberry Pies - General Cooking Principles
• Lingonberry for pies can be taken both frozen and fresh. Fresh berries are carefully picked out, taking away the spoiled, washed and dried from moisture, spreading out a thin layer on a linen or paper towel. Frozen berries in most cases do not thaw.
• Given the sour taste of lingonberries, apples are better to take sweet varieties so as not to add extra sugar to the filling. Fruits are peeled, cut into slices, diced or rubbed on a grater.
• Fruit filling flavored with cinnamon or vanilla. You can add cream cheese to it or pour it with specially prepared pouring from apple juice based pudding. Starch is often added to keep a rich amount of juice from berries and apples.
• Pies with apples and lingonberries are baked mainly from shortbread or yeast dough. For faster baking use purchased, puff, and less troublesome - dry bulk, which is prepared, without exaggeration, in minutes and costs kneading and rolling.
• Baking dish cakes are placed on a grid installed at a medium level. The oven is pre-heated to the desired temperature. If the cakes are baked in an electric oven, the temperature is raised to 200 degrees, and in the gas product they are baked at 180 degrees.
Yeast Pie with Apple and Lingonberry
• 45 gr. butter, homemade butter;
• one egg;
• 110 ml low-fat milk;
• 2 tsp. “Fast” yeast; • 75 gr. sugar;
• 300 gr. high quality flour;
• three sweet apples;
• 100 gr. cowberries;
• three spoons of powdered sugar;
• Spoonful of fresh, dry starch.
1. Pour 50 ml of warm water into the cup and dissolve the yeast in it. Set aside closer to the heat, the yeast should come up. To speed up the process, add a large spoonful of sugar.
2. Measure out 100 ml of milk, heat up and add melted butter into it. Add 100 grams of sugar, raw egg and yeast raised by a cap. Pour in a third of the measured flour and mix everything well.
3. When finished until smooth, start adding flour residue and knead the dough. Put it on the table and knead well, kneading it with your hands for 15 minutes. Cover the ball-shaped dough with a moistened towel and place in heat for one hour. Ensure that there is no draft.
4. In small cubes, about a centimeter, cut the apples and mix with clean dried lingonberries. Add starch, a spoonful of granulated sugar and mix well the filling.
5. For decoration, separate a small piece of risen dough and leave it under the sheet, and roll out the rest a little more than the size of the form in which you will make the cake.
6. Wipe the bottom and sides of the roaster with a gauze pad soaked in vegetable oil. Put the dough and be sure to get its edges on the sides to get low bumpers.
7. Distribute the filling throughout the workpiece.
8. Divide the deferred dough into eight small pieces and roll up long flagella. Weave two flagella between each other and beautifully lay them on the filling, tightly fastening their edges with the sides.
9. Formed cake leave for 20 minutes under a towel. After this, brush the edges and flagellic mesh with milk and place the product in the oven, on a grid installed at a medium level.
10. After about 20 minutes, when the dough begins to brown, sprinkle the filling gently with sugar and keep the product in the oven for another 10 minutes.
11. Gently remove the cake from the mold and garnish with powdered sugar topping.
Sand Cake with Apples and Lingonberries in a Creamy Pour
• one chicken egg;
• 100 gr. sugar;
• 300 gr. baking flour;
• teaspoon ripper;
• 80 gr. sour cream medium fat;
• homemade butter or cream margarine - 80 gr.
In the filling:
• 400 gr. apples, sweet variety;
• frozen lingonberries - 120 gr .;
• 150 gr. semi-cream cheese in trays;
• three eggs;
• 50 gr. cane sugar;
• vanilla spoon.
1. Measure the flour, mix it with the ripper and re-seed it several times.
2. Put the butter in a bowl, cut it right into pieces and, at medium speed, whisk with a mixer with sugar. Add sour cream, break the egg and repeat the beating. Gradually pouring flour, knead the dough.
3. At the bottom of the form, place a sheet of parchment cut out under her size. Evenly distribute the rolled dough over it, slightly pointing its edges to the walls and forming the sides.
4. Cover the form with a cloth napkin and place for 20 minutes in the common chamber of the refrigerator.
5. For the filling, mix cream cheese with sugar, eggs and vanilla with a mixer.
6. If the apples are large, take one, peel it off and cut into small cubes.
7. Remove dough form from the refrigerator and place chopped apples into it. Spread half the half-frozen lingonberries on top, pour all over with cooked creamy pouring and lay out the lingonberries again.
8. The remaining apples, without peeling, cut into thin slices and spread out beautifully on top.
9. Bake a cake with apples and lingonberries in a heated oven for about half an hour. For more sweetness, minutes 10 minutes before shutdown, you can sprinkle its surface with sugar.
10. Cool the finished product and refrigerate for an hour and a half.
Pie with apples and lingonberries from shortbread dough
• wheat flour - 350 gr .;
• 120 gr. Sahara;
• butter - 180 gr .;
• seven tablespoons of water;
• 200 gr. fresh frozen lingonberries;
• kilogram of apples;
• 1 gr. vanilla powder; • spoon of starch;
• small lemon;
1. Put the sifted flour in a bowl. Add a spoonful of sugar and a little less than half a spoonful of salt and mix thoroughly. Spread butter into large pieces of flour and carefully chop with a knife, making sure that the pieces of food are put together into small pieces.
2. Add cold water, injecting it in a tablespoon, and quickly stir in each time to maintain a crumbly texture. Put the dough in a bag and put it in the cold for at least half an hour.
3. Cut the dry dry apples in half, cut the core out of them. Cut the half of the fruit into medium-sized slices, and the rest into thin slices.
4. Put the cubes in a saucepan with lingonberries, and sprinkle the slices with lemon juice.
5. To mixed apples with cranberries, add 100 grams of apples. sugar, add vanilla and put on a little heat. While stirring constantly, warm the fruit and berry mixture for 2 minutes.
6. Dissolve the starch with thirty milliliters of cold water and pour it into a saucepan, mix well and remove from heat, waiting for it to thicken. Cool it down.
7. Through the food film, roll out the dough with a half-centimeter crust, move it into a mold and form the sides.
8. Put the cooled down stuffing into the billet, and spread the apple slices over it like a fan.
9. Place the roaster in the oven and bake the cake for half an hour.
10. Hot bake grease with honey.
Pie with apples and lingonberries - “Fruit tart”
• “Creamy”, or other quality margarine - 200 gr .;
• two glasses of flour;
• 200 gr. elastic cottage cheese;
• a pound of apples;
• frozen or fresh lingonberries - 100 gr .;
• packaging of vanilla pudding without cooking;
• clarified apple juice - 200 ml;
• a teaspoon of cinnamon powdered in powder;
• 50 gr. fine powdered sugar;
• Peasant butter, or homemade very thick cream - 20 gr.
1. Chop the margarine with flour into a crumb, add the cottage cheese and quickly knead. Form a ball of dough and place it in the cold. So that the top layer does not become crusted, wrap the dough with a film or put it in a bag. 2. Put the butter in a thick-walled frying pan and melt it over low heat. Add thin apple slices, without peel, sprinkle with cinnamon and lightly fry, cool.
3. Dissolve vanilla pudding in apple juice. Add cooled apples and thawed lingonberries. Pour the icing sugar and mix thoroughly.
4. With the cooled dough, place the bottom and sides of a round detachable form, pin it evenly with a fork and put it in the oven for a quarter of an hour, when heated to 200 degrees. Then remove the fruit and berry filling on the blank and bake the cake for 25 minutes, lowering the temperature to 170 degrees.
5. Serve chilled.
A quick puff pie with apples and lingonberries
• kilogram pack of puff pastry, unleavened;
• 300 gr. fresh cranberries;
• a tablespoon of starch;
• half a cup of sugar;
• three small apples.
1. Put the frozen dough out of the package and leave on a floured table until it is completely thawed.
2. Apples without a peel, rub with a medium grater and mix with lingonberries. Pour all the measure of sugar, starch, and, trying not to crush the berries, mix thoroughly.
3. Thawed thawed layer of dough slightly roll on a table greased with vegetable oil. Cut it into two pieces of different size so that one layer is only slightly smaller than the second. Wind the larger piece onto the rolling pin and transfer it gently to a baking sheet, which you will lay out with parchment beforehand.
4. Lay out the filling and cover it with a smaller piece of dough. Close the edges tightly and evenly pierce the surface of the cake with a fork. Brush the egg and stir for 20 minutes in the oven.
The easiest pie with apples and lingonberries in a slow cooker
• butter - 80 gr .;
• ripper - 2 tsp;
• 250 gr. Sahara;
• semolina - 50 g .;
• two small sweet apples;
• 200 gr. fresh cranberries;
• small package of vanilla;
• wheat flour - 50 gr.
1. Mix the flour with the ripper and semolina. Add vanilla powder, granulated sugar, ripper, while still stirring. Divide the prepared bulk mixture into three equal parts. 2. Cut the peeled apples into medium-sized thin straws. Rinse and dry fresh berries from moisture. Mix the berries with apples, adding to them a little more than a spoonful of sugar.
3. Remove the cooking bowl from the body and grease it well from the inside with butter or margarine.
4. Pour into the bowl one part of the bulk mixture and evenly distribute throughout the bottom.
5. Put a third of the fruit and berry filling on top and refill the loose mix again. Again, lay out the stuffing and just fill it with a loose mass. Top layer should go stuffing.
6. Rub the frozen butter on the surface of the cake through a large grater, close the lid and turn on the multicastry for 45 minutes by setting the “Baking” option.
Pie with apples and lingonberries - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• In order for baking to always turn out, it is recommended to observe a certain rule when kneading dough - all its components, especially the liquid part and eggs, must be at the same temperature.
• Before kneading the yeast dough, put food on the table in advance so that they heat well and evenly. Sand dough, on the contrary, likes cold. The oil added to it is often frozen by placing it in the freezer beforehand.
• So that the top of the dough, which is directly related to the filling, does not remain moist (sticky) after baking, it is sprinkled with a thin layer of breadcrumbs or decoys and only after that the fruit and berry filling is laid out.