A popular eggplant appetizer resembles pickled mushrooms. Preparing preservation is quick and easy, recipes do not require much time or expensive products.
Eggplants are tasty and healthy: they are rich in carbohydrates, proteins and minerals, and they also contain cholesterol-lowering ingredients.
Quick recipes for mushroom-like eggplants for the winter - general principles
The taste of the billet depends on the correct choice of products: take young, not too large fruits with thin skin and not ripened seeds. There should be no traces of spoilage and rot, the surface of the eggplants should be elastic and shiny, the color is bright purple without gray-green or yellow-brown tones. But the form does not matter: oval, spherical, ovoid, oval - take any.
Regardless of the variety, the vegetable is perfectly amenable to any heat treatment (stewing, roasting, boiling), freezing, preservation. Before cooking, they must be washed and cut. To get rid of the bitterness, for a while they are poured with salt, then rinsed.
A popular recipe for blue ones is the so-called eggplant for mushrooms. Usually the composition is the simplest: eggplants themselves, a little garlic and spices, oil, salt. Additionally, you can use all sorts of vegetables and sauces, for example, carrots, peppers, onions, mayonnaise. Depending on the composition, eggplants like mushrooms can be sharp, sweet, sour.
1. Eggplants like mushrooms: a quick recipe for winter in a slow cooker
• 3.5 kg medium eggplants;
• allspice - 9 peas;
• sunflower oil - 250 ml;
• 1.5 heads of garlic;
• Vinegar 70% - 2 tablespoons;
• dill umbrellas - 5 pcs .;
• Salt - 4 tablespoons.
1. Wash eggplants, cut the stalk, cut into medium cubes. 2. In the capacity of the multicooker we pour in the sunflower oil, lay the eggplants, set the “quenching” mode and simmer for 30 minutes under the lid.
3. Sterilize the glass jars, put the top down on a towel for draining excess moisture.
4. After the sound signal of the multicooker, place the garlic, peeled and crushed by the flat side of the knife, on the eggplants.
5. Add dill umbrellas, peppercorns, add salt, mix everything well, set the device for a few more minutes to the previous mode and simmer.
6. Fold the eggplant hot in jars.
7. Pour some acetic acid on the pre-sterilized lids and roll the jars.
8. We envelop the preservation in a warm blanket, in an inverted form, give cool. Store in the cellar until winter.
2. Eggplants are like mushrooms: quick recipes for the winter without sterilization
• Eggplant - 5 kilograms;
• Lavrushka - 5 leaves;
• 10 allspice peas;
• salt - 150 grams;
• garlic head floor;
• acetic acid - 10 ml;
- water - 1 liter jar.
1. At aubergines we cut off a fruit stem, my. If mature eggplants peel them. Cut into cubes.
2. Sprinkle the eggplants with salt and leave for half an hour to save them from bitterness.
3. Drain the released juice, rinse in a colander under cold water.
4. Shift the eggplants into a deep frying pan or metal basin, pour in a liter of water, put them on the stove, adjust the medium heat and let it boil.
5. Remove the foam and pour in acetic acid, boil another 3-4 minutes, not longer, otherwise they can soften.
6. Peel the garlic and chop finely with a knife, lay it in eggplants, boil for 2 minutes.
7. Banks of my soda solution, at the bottom of each put one bay leaf and 3 peas allspice.
8. We shift stewed eggplants, pour brine, in which they were stewed.
9. Close the plastic lids, cool and put in the refrigerator for storage.
3. Eggplants like mushrooms: a quick recipe with mayonnaise for the winter
• 3 small eggplants;
• garlic head;
• onions - 1 head;
• mayonnaise - 300 grams;
• 50 ml of vegetable oil;
• 2 tablespoons of salt and black pepper.
1. Peel the onions, cut them into thin ringlets, fry in a pan with the addition of oil to a slightly golden color, transfer them to a colander to make excess oil. We shift in a bowl.
2. We release the washed eggplants from the stem, if the skin is firm, clean. We cut them in cubes, spread them on the same pan, pour in more oil and fry for about ten minutes, put them into a container of onions.
3. Peel the garlic, squeeze through the garlic, add to eggplant with onions.
4. Sprinkle pepper, salt, stir everything well, put mayonnaise, stir again.
5. Lay tightly in sterilized jars, cover with iron lids, put in a large container with water and sterilize for 20 minutes.
6. Roll up, cool under a warm blanket and descend into the cellar for storage.
4. Eggplants are like mushrooms: an easy and quick recipe for winter without vinegar
• 4 medium size eggplants;
• 4 small bulbs;
• fresh dill - 1 bunch;
• salt - 100 grams;
• 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
1. At aubergines we cut off a fruit stem, my. Peel the onions, wash them under cold water.
2. Eggplant cut into cubes, lay in a deep bowl, sprinkle with a small amount of salt, mix well and leave for a few hours to get all the bitterness.
3. Put the eggplants in a colander and rinse.
4. Cut the onions into medium cubes, put them into the frying pan in the heated sunflower oil, lay out the eggplants and fry, stirring occasionally for 25 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes of frying, add more salt, black pepper (optional), chopped dill, all thoroughly stir.
6. Fold in sterile jars, close with plastic lids, cool.
7. Store in the refrigerator.
5. Spicy eggplants like mushrooms: quick recipe for winter
• 3 kilograms of eggplants
• 150 grams of salt;
• 6 cloves of garlic;
• 2 chili peppers;
• 2 liter cans of purified water;
• salt - 200 grams;
• 9% vinegar - 300 ml;
• 300 ml of vegetable oil.
1. Laid and diced eggplants lay in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and leave for several hours.
2. Wash the eggplants in a colander.
3. Peel the garlic, cut the stalk of the chili pepper, remove the seeds, cut into small cubes. Squeeze garlic through garlic press.
4. Cook the marinade: pour water into the metal container, put it on the stove, adjust the small fire and bring to a boil. Pour in acetic acid, add salt and boil again.
5. In the marinade put the washed eggplant, cook for five minutes.
6. Shift the eggplants with a skimmer into the frying pan, pour in the sunflower oil and fry over moderate heat for five minutes
7. Add to the eggplant garlic and pepper, simmer another five minutes.
8. Sterilize the jars, dry them and press them tightly in hot eggplants.
9. Cover with lids, cool under a warm blanket and put in the cellar until winter.
6. Quick recipe for eggplants with bell peppers for the winter: delicious, like mushrooms
• 3 kilograms of young eggplants;
• 7 medium onions;
• sweet pepper - 8 pieces;
• garlic - 1 head;
• 2 bunches of fresh dill;
• 300 ml of vegetable oil;
• salt - 280 grams;
• black pepper - 50 grams;
• 9% vinegar - 20 ml.
1. At eggplants we cut off the stem. Bulgarian pepper is also freed from the stem, take out the seeds. All thoroughly washed and dried.
2. Pour water up to half the volume into a deep metal container, set on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Pour 250 grams of salt into the water, lay out the whole eggplant, close the lid and boil for 6-7 minutes. If the eggplants did not all fit into the pan, then the rest can be boiled in the second batch. During cooking, open the lid 2 times and mix the eggplants so that they boil on all sides. 4. Carefully remove the eggplant skimmer.
5. Peel the garlic. Dill sorted out, so as not to come across hard stems, wash, lightly dry on a towel.
6. Cut the sweet pepper into thin strips. Pepper take different colors, so the finished salad will look even more appetizing.
7. Peel the onions, cut them into thin straws.
8. Cut cooled eggplants into arbitrary medium slices approximately 2 centimeters thick.
9. Put all the vegetables in a deep metal basin with chopped garlic and chopped dill, stir well, pour in the remaining salt and pepper, pour in the oil. Before adding salt, be sure to try a piece of eggplant, if it is well salted, then you can not add salt.
10. Stir everything once again.
11. Pour in acetic acid, stir again and set on moderate heat, cook for half an hour.
12. Fold in sterile jars, cover with lids.
13. Put the jars in the oven, adjust the temperature to 150 degrees, sterilize for 60 minutes.
14. Take out the jars from the oven and roll up.
15. Preservation put on a warm blanket upside down, well wrapped with the edges of the blanket, leave overnight to cool completely.
16. Store in the cellar until winter.
Eggplant Like Mushrooms: A Quick Recipe for the Winter - Tips and Tricks
The quality and shelf life of conservation depends on the purity of the products used and the purity of the container. Therefore, be sure to clean and rinse all the vegetables, cut the spoiled places. Banks wash with soda or soapy water, then sterilize.