Cottage cheese is baking, which can be classified as tasty and healthy dishes. A peculiar casserole perfectly fits into breakfast or an afternoon snack, suitable for family tea drinking or meeting guests.
Easy and simple it can be cooked in a slow cooker. Here are the best recipes for curds to be made!
Cottage cheese in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
Curds are good because they can use absolutely any curd, if nothing else is indicated in the recipe. Fat, sour, low-calorie, dry or wet product will fit into any dough.
What else is added:
• flour and / or semolina;
For taste and aroma, you can put dried fruits, fresh berries and fruits, zest. The mass is kneaded by hand or used by domestic helpers.
Multicooker before using the inside lubricated. It is best to simply rub the container with a piece of butter. Prepare the curd in baking mode. Usually quite a complete cycle of 50-60 minutes.
Recipe 1: Cottage Cheesecake in a Multicooker with “Air” decoy
The recipe is simple, but very light and airy curd in a slow cooker. You can use any cottage cheese, but preferably not very fat.
• 0.11 kg of oil;
• 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
• 50 grams of semolina;
• 1 spoon of lemon juice;
• 4 eggs;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 0.2 tsp. vanilla.
1. We grind cottage cheese until homogeneous and for the time being we leave the mass aside.
2. Put the butter in a bowl, leave a small piece to grease the container before baking.
3. Add sugar to the butter and beat for a couple of minutes.
4. Add eggs one by one to the butter, continue to beat.
5. Add lemon juice.
6. We put vanilla and cottage cheese, in the last turn semolina is added. Mix the dough and set aside for fifteen minutes. You can hold a little longer, but in the fridge.
7. Rub the form left piece of butter.
8. We shift the dough into a slow cooker, level the layer. 9. Cooking 50 minutes.
10. Take out the curd and cool. Sprinkle ready-made cakes with icing powder or sweet cocoa powder.
Recipe 2: A curd in a slow cooker with sour cream and dried apricots
For this wonderful curd will need fat sour cream. She will make the cake very tender, creamy. If dried apricots are dry, we soak them in advance with water and let the apricots swell.
• 5 full spoons of sour cream;
• 0.55 kg of cottage cheese;
• 5 tablespoons of sugar;
• 4 eggs;
• 0.2 kg dried apricots;
• 4 spoons of semolina;
• vanilla, salt;
• 15 gr. oils.
1. Immediately combine sour cream and semolina, let them stand together for the time being.
2. Eggs are poured into a bowl, pour a pinch of salt, immediately all the sugar and beat for four minutes with a mixer.
3. Add mashed cottage cheese and sour cream with semolina, mix again.
4. We process the inner part of the bowl from the multicooker with a piece of oil. You can sprinkle with semolina, but not much.
5. Cut the dried apricots into strips or just into several pieces. Throw in cottage cheese dough.
6. We shift everything to the miracle pot.
7. We zaryvaem a cover, we prepare 50 minutes.
8. At will, you can turn the curd over and fry another ten minutes for another ten minutes.
Recipe 3: Cottage cheese in a slow cooker with flour
Variant of the curd on flour for those who do not like semolina or who ended the croup. If done correctly, the pastry will be tender and soft.
• cottage cheese 500 grams;
• two eggs;
• 2.5 tablespoons of softened butter;
• 4 tablespoons flour;
• sugar 5 spoons;
• salt, vanilla;
• A handful of raisins or dried apricots.
1. Cottage cheese must be well chopped. Can be whipped in a combine. If the product is dry, then add a couple of tablespoons of sour cream, you can pour the cream.
2. Mix cottage cheese with butter, throw a pinch of salt and immediately add vanilla to them.
3. We break eggs into a bowl.
4. Add sugar to them, immerse the mixer and whip to a thick, fluffy foam.
5. Carefully add the curd mass into the beaten eggs until foam, slightly stir.
6. Add flour, mix all the dough.
7. Optionally, add the curd to washed raisins or other dried fruits. 8. Ship air mass to the multicooker tank.
9. Level with a spoon and bake a full cycle of the regime, it usually lasts 50-60 minutes.
Recipe 4: Chocolate curd in a slow cooker
Recipe for cottage cheese with the addition of cocoa. Chocolate delicacy made with flour.
• 0.7 kg of cottage cheese;
• three spoons of cocoa;
• three tablespoons of flour;
• 40 grams of oil;
• 1 bag of vanilla;
• three eggs.
1. break eggs into any bowl, you can lay in the combine.
2. Pour sugar and vanilla, whip.
3. Cottage cheese and butter fray together and combine with the egg mixture.
4. Put cocoa in flour. It is desirable to sift the mixture through a sieve.
5. Send chocolate flour to the curd.
6. We shift in the crock-pot, we level and close.
7. Chocolate curd is baked for about fifty minutes. Then you need to open, check wand readiness. If necessary, add time for another ten minutes.
Recipe 5: A curd in a slow cooker with apples
For apple curd, you can use any fruit: sour, sweet, soft, padded or hard and bulk. Recipe with semolina.
• 2 apples;
• 0.4 kg of cottage cheese;
• 3 spoons of semolina + 1 for the form;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.12 kg of sugar;
• Spoon lemon juice;
• pinch of cinnamon;
• 15 grams of oil.
1. Mash cottage cheese with sugar, set aside. You can shift these ingredients into a combine and beat well.
2. Eggs also need to beat up to the pomp, it depends on the airiness of the curd.
3. We send egg foam to cottage cheese. Add the semolina and stir. Let stand for about fifteen minutes.
4. Cut the apples into slices, sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
5. With a piece of oil we rub the form from the slow cooker.
6. Pour a spoon of semolina and shake several times so that it covers the bottom.
7. Spread half the curd dough.
8. Take the slices of apples and lay out a uniform layer.
9. Now close the apples with the second part of the curd mass.
10. Close, turn on pastries and cook for 45 minutes. If the apples are very juicy, then you can increase the time a little.
Recipe 6: Cottage Cheesecake in a Multicooker on Kefir
Another version of cream cheesecake. In this recipe, the dough is prepared with the addition of kefir. Instead of raisins, you can lay any dried fruit, it will also be delicious.
• kefir 200 ml;
• 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
• 5 eggs;
• 120 grams of raisins;
• 7 grams of baking powder;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 0.5 glasses of semolina.
1. Immediately need to pour the raisins. Add hot liquid, but not boiling water. We leave the berries to swell so that the grapes become juicy and tasty.
2. Kefir also needs to be mixed with semolina and left to swell. Let these blanks stand about half an hour.
3. Pound the curd with sugar and eggs, add baking powder. You can add a little salt to the dough so that the taste becomes richer.
4. We enter into the cottage cheese the rump which has swelled up in kefir, we stir.
5. We take out raisins from water, we spread on a napkin. Top cover with a second napkin and in this way wipe the berries from excess moisture. We throw in the dough.
6. We shift the future cottage cheese in a greased multicooker, close and bake a full cycle. If necessary, turn on for another ten minutes.
Recipe 7: Cottage Cheesecake in a Multicooker on a Sandy Cake
Amazing version of the curd with a sand base. To taste, you can add any berries or pieces of fruit to the delicate stuffing, but not a lot. The mass should not become wet because of the juice.
• 200 g of flour;
• 100 g of sugar;
• 100 g of oil;
• pinch ripper.
• 400 g of cottage cheese;
• 100 g of sugar;
• 2 eggs;
• 200 g sour cream;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• 1 tsp. peel.
1. Immediately prepare shortbread dough. To do this, we chop the butter and flour to crumbs, put the ripper together with the egg and sugar. We throw hands and collect the dough into a ball. Ideally, it should be kept in the refrigerator for half an hour. But you can immediately put in a slow cooker, making the sides and put cool in this form.
2. For the curd layer, you can simply put everything in a bowl and beat. If the cottage cheese is dry, then it is better to grind it separately and only then combine it with the rest of the ingredients. As already mentioned, you can add chopped fruit or a handful of some berries and gently stir. 3. Put the curd mass on the previously cooked cake. Align with a spoon layer.
4. Bake in a slow cooker for about 70 minutes. But it is better to focus on the possibility of their miracle saucepans. If the cottage cheese is not wet and sour cream is fat, then the pastry can be prepared much faster.
5. Remove the curd after cooling, so as not to damage the sand base. The top can be painted with berries, fruits, grated chocolate.
Cottage cheese in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• Do not add baking soda to the curd. From it, the main product will begin to melt, baking will turn out to be sticky, moist and heavy.
• If you plan to add dried fruits to the curd, it is advisable to soak them well in water. Otherwise raisins, dried apricots or prunes will be dry and hard. If seeds or nuts are added, they are best dried. Additional roasting will improve the taste and enhance the flavor.
• Eggs are always added to cottage cheese baking, but you need to put them in limited quantities and better strictly according to the recipe. If you add more eggs, then the dough will become liquid, you will need extra flour or semolina. Baking, in turn, will be tough and lose lightness.
• You can add not only fruits and dried fruits to cottage cheese baking. A positive effect on the taste and adds a variety of poppy, you can throw coconut chips, pieces of chocolate, marmalade or colored candied fruit.