Klyar, this is a semi-liquid dough, in which pieces of battered chicken are dipped before frying in a frying pan. Chicken chops, cooked in batter, have a beautiful appetizing crust, their meat is more juicy and tender.
Want to make juicy white chicken breast chops? Fry them in batter.
Chicken chops in batter - the general principles of cooking
• The basis for cooking chicken chops are eggs and flour. For a particular effect, other products may additionally be used. Sour cream or mayonnaise is added to make a tender crust on meat, starch is crispy.
• As a rule, first beat the eggs, seasoning them to your taste with spices and salt. Following them, constantly stirring, they introduce other ingredients. This dough can be both thin and thick. It all depends on what thickness they want to get. The batter can be brought to the desired consistency by diluting it with water or milk. Often, to impart a richer bread taste, it is kneaded in a beer. The density is determined by the dripping of the dough from a spoon. Optimally, it should be well envelop the cutlery and slowly go with him a uniform layer.
• Dip chicken chops in batter just before putting it in the pan. In order to cover the meat evenly and not drip from the pieces, the battered chicken is thoroughly dried from moisture and marinade residues.
• Equally important is the temperature of vegetable oil, in which the chops are fried. After putting it on the pan, the batter should seize right away. Therefore, the oil must be reheated on medium heat until the light crackling in it stops. If the fat is bad to heat, the semi-liquid dough will gradually come off the chicken, and the rest will not be fried well and will have an unappetizing appearance. • To give the chicken chop a special flavor in the batter, you can add a little fresh herbs, favorite spices to the dough. Add cheese during frying, pre-marinate chicken or breake chops already wetted with dough in a self-cooked nut breading.
A simple recipe for fried chicken chops in batter
• kilo of chicken - chilled fillet;
• one and a half tablespoons of sour cream;
• two eggs;
• low-fat mayonnaise - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
• 150 gr. flour of the highest or first grade;
• hand-ground pepper and salt.
1. Cut the fillet into longitudinal pieces, about a centimeter thick. Cut each one in half lengthwise and beat off the chunks to half a centimeter. In the process, lightly sprinkle the meat with salt and milled allspice, so it will salt evenly.
2. Pour the eggs in a bowl, put sour cream with mayonnaise on them. Add quite a bit of fine salt, pepper and stir in, add all the flour.
3. Beat the mass with a whisk, bring it to homogeneity so that there are no lumps. According to its consistency, it should resemble dough, a little less than for fritters.
4. Pour into a frying pan half a centimeter of vegetable oil and put on medium heat. When the fat is well warmed up, it will cease to crackle, serially dip the broken chunks of chicken into the batter and put them in the pan. When the bottom side of the chop grabs well and lightly redden, turn over and fry the other side in the same way.
Fried chicken chops in batter with cheese
• “Kostroma” or “Dutch” cheese - 150 gr .;
• 700 gr. chicken breast;
• two eggs;
• two spoons of high fat mayonnaise;
• Peeled flour, wheat - 2 large spoons;
• refined sunflower oil - 50 ml.
1. Wash the fillet with water and cut it into portions. On the cutting board, spread out the chunks, cover with a package and slightly repel. Then a little salt and sprinkle with a small pinch of pepper. 2. Shake the eggs in a wide bowl. Add mayonnaise, a pinch of salt and hops-suneli. Constantly mixing and slightly whisking, enter the flour. The mass should not contain lumps, so carefully break them.
3. One side of the slaughtered meat dipped in batter and dipped in heated oil with it. Immediately sprinkle the top of the chop chopped with finely chopped cheese and carefully cover it with a batter, using a spoon to support the mass.
4. As soon as the bottom is well browned, turn the chicken chop over and fry the other side to rudiness.
Chicken chops in soy sauce with starch
• two eggs;
• 700 grams of fresh breast;
• three spoons of soy sauce (preferably light);
• a small clove of garlic;
• five tablespoons of potato starch;
• high-quality vegetable oil - for frying;
• A tablespoon of low-fat mayonnaise or sour cream.
1. Cut the water-washed pieces of chicken into small pieces, one and a half centimeters thick. Beat each one through the bag, making the slices oval.
2. Combine soy sauce with mayonnaise. Pour in the eggs, sprinkle with ground pepper, lightly salt and whisk. If you use dark sauce, salt is not needed. Pour in the starch, and, carefully rubbing the lumps with a fork, bring to homogeneity.
3. Pour the battered chicken pieces with the prepared batter, stir it so that it is well tightened each slice, and set aside for five minutes.
4. Pour oil into a thick-walled pan. It should be enough to cover the meat to half. Turn on medium heat and warm the fat well.
5. When it ceases to crackle, put in the pan chunks of beaten chicken. In order not to remove a thin layer of starch mixture from the pieces with your hands, pry and put them into the pan with a fork.
6. Fry the meat, turning on the opposite side, until golden brown.
Chicken chops in batter on beer without eggs
• chilled large chicken fillet - 700 gr .;
• 200 ml of light non-sour beer;
• a teaspoon of fine salt;
• 6 large spoons of flour;
• non-aromatic sunflower oil.
1. Beat the chicken into small portions of the chicken. Then add some salt and slightly pepper each piece. It is enough to do this on one side only.
2. Pour over the flour into a small but wide enough bowl. It is a wide tank, so that it is convenient to dip the pieces of meat. A thin stream, constantly stirring with a fork, pour beer into the flour. The result should be a thick mass that resembles an uncooked homemade sour cream. The consistency can be adjusted by adding flour or beer.
3. At your discretion, salt the batter, if necessary, add your favorite unsharp spices, mix. You can also add quite a bit of finely chopped dill or parsley.
4. Heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Determine the readiness of fat can be dripping a little batter into it. If the mass immediately grabs, and will not spread, the fat is heated enough.
5. Put a broken piece of chicken on a fork, put it in a beer batter. When the chunk is completely covered with beer dough, shift it into hot fat and fry on both sides.
Chicken chops in batter fried in a nut breading
• 60 gr. almond;
• 600 gr. white chicken;
• 100 gr. a piece of loaf;
• one egg;
• small lemon;
• a quarter of a teaspoon of ground pepper:
• tablespoon flour;
• for frying - odorless vegetable oil.
1. Put a piece of loaf in the freezer in advance so that it is frozen. This is best done on the eve, about three hours before cooking.
2. Cut the fillets in small, centimeter thickness, slices across the fibers and gently beat off the large teeth of the culinary hammer on one side only. 3. Fold the chunks of chicken in a deep bowl, pour warm saline solution. The liquid should not be hot, add salt as for boiling pasta.
4. After half an hour, remove the meat from the liquid and blot dry with a disposable towel.
5. Chop frozen bread on a grater. Grind the almonds in a coffee grinder or chop into a crumb blender and mix it with chopped bread.
6. From scalded lemon with a fine grater, remove the zest. Add to it ground pepper, one raw egg, whisk. Pour the flour and, breaking its lumps with a fork, bring to homogeneity.
7. Battered chicken pieces, first dip them in a batter so that it evenly envelopes the pieces from all sides, leaving no gaps. Then roll in almond bread crumbs well and put in fry in hot vegetable oil.
8. Fry breaded chicken with medium heat, five minutes per side.
Marinated chicken chops in batter fried in a pan
• very large chicken fillet - 800 gr.
• two spoons of non-spicy tomato ketchup;
• one small orange;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• one lemon;
• liquid honey - 2 tbsp. l .;
• two spoons of mayonnaise 72% fat.
In the batter:
• two eggs;
• dry starch - 1 tbsp. l .;
• Wheat flour.
• for frying - refined oil, corn or sunflower.
1. Prepare the fillet. Rinse with cold water, dry and cut in half. Then divide each part in half lengthwise.
2. Place the meat on a cutting board, cover with packing polyethylene and beat with a hammer, the side with large teeth.
3. In a small container squeeze the juice out of citrus. To make it stand out more, preserve the fruit in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
4. Mix freshly squeezed lemon juice with ketchup, add mustard, mayonnaise and honey. Stir with a spoon, bring the marinade to homogeneity and fill them with chicken, stir. 5. After an hour and a half, dry the pieces of meat from the marinade, spreading it on a disposable towel.
6. Beat the eggs with starch. Add a spoonful of drinking water, mix. Pouring flour and whipping thoroughly with a whisk, bring the mass to the consistency of thick sour cream.
7. Dip the marinated marinated chops into a batter and fry in hot oil over medium heat, turning them for a uniform blush.
Chicken chops in batter - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• Beat the breast through the bag, on the edge of the culinary hammer on which large teeth are located. Meat fibers are guaranteed not to burst, and meat juice does not splash.
• Season the meat with spices and salt after beating and let it sit for a while. The salt will dissolve in the meat juice and the blanks will salt out more evenly.
• Before spreading chicken chops dipped in batter into the pan, be sure to check if the oil is hot enough. Put a little dough into the fat, if it seizes right away and does not float, you can begin to fry.
• Dip the chicken in the batter should be strung her pieces on a fork. Do not get your hands dirty, and the dough will cover the chunks more evenly.