Cheburek with meat - the most delicious pie, if it is cooked according to all the rules! This dish is especially appreciated for crunchy and thin dough. It is unusually tasty, ruddy, refines any filling. Here are collected step-by-step recipes for the most crunchy pasties.
It's time to pamper the household!
Crispy Pasties - General Cooking Principles
Traditional pasta for pasties prepared from ordinary flour and water. That is, as for the dumplings. But more often there are recipes on eggs, with vodka, kefir or milk. Other ingredients can be added to the dough, the main thing is the consistency. The mass should get thick, even cool. The dough is allowed to rest well, only after that it is thinly rolled. If you roll the base thickly, it will turn out rubber, but not crunchy.
What the filling is made of:
• chopped meat;
• onion garlic;
There are recipes with potatoes, cottage cheese, various other additives, but they cannot be called traditional. Real pasties have the shape of a semicircle, they are thin, so you need to smear the stuffing.
Chebureks are fried in a conventional frying pan in deep fat. Usually it only fits 21 pieces at a time. This dish does not like reheating, it is better to cook it immediately before use. When cold, it not only loses its taste, but also loses its crisp crust. The dough will disappear, it will become a bit more dull.
Crispy Pasties: A Step-by-Step Recipe for Vodka
Vodka is added not only to the dough for brushwood. This ingredient gives a special crunch, makes the products very appetizing and beautiful. In this step-by-step recipe for crunchy mints for meat, pork and beef are used. But if you want you can add chicken, turkey, lamb. The only condition - the product should not be too lean.
• 420-450 grams of flour;
• 200 ml of water;
• 1 tbsp. l ordinary vodka; • 2 spoons of butter;
• salt, sugar.
Stuffing for chebureks:
• 200 g pork;
• 200 g of lamb;
• 100 g onions;
Additionally, you will need about 400 ml of vegetable oil for frying or a mixture of fats.
1. You will need to add a pinch of sugar in the dough to make it beautifully browned, but it is undesirable to sprinkle more, otherwise the crust will burn quickly and the meat filling will not have time to cook. Mix prescription water with a pinch of sugar. Add an incomplete teaspoon of salt and pour in vodka. You can use moonshine. Stir well.
2. Add flour and mnee dough until smooth. In the process of adding vegetable oil. Making a cool mass, as for cooking dumplings.
3. As soon as the kneaded fresh dough with vodka starts to stick out of hands, put it in the bag, let it rest for half an hour.
4. We are engaged in stuffing. We twist or chop both kinds of meat in a combine, chop the onion. Spices can be used any at their discretion. Especially successfully combined with minced pepper mixture, you can add a little chopped parsley, do not forget to salt. Stir well.
5. We take out the prepared dough, divide it into small pieces, depending on the desired size of pasties. In the classic version, such pieces are made, from which you can roll out a cake the size of a saucer.
6. From each piece we roll out a cake, on one half we smear meat stuffing. We cover with the free side. For the strength of the seams, you can additionally press the forks with the teeth of the fork.
7. Pour oil into the pan. Dietary pasties do not exist. Of course, you can cook them in a dry frying pan, but it will not be the same. There should be enough oil so that the products float freely, do not touch the bottom of the pan.
8. Put the pasties in the heated fat, it is very important that the dough does not absorb it. Fry on both sides until a ruddy and crisp.
9. We take out pasties on paper napkins, cover them from above for a few seconds to remove excess fat. 10. Done! Chebureks in this step-by-step recipe are crispy, ruddy, incredibly fragrant. We eat immediately, until they are cold.
Crispy Chebureks: A Step-by-Step Recipe for Mineral with Lamb
Traditional step-by-step recipe for crispy pasties with fragrant lamb minced meat. It can also be made from goat meat, it is also very tasty. Crunchy dough will be kneaded on mineral water. We use water with gases. If it is very salty, for example, Essentuki, then we take this into account when adding salt.
• a glass of mineral water;
• 0.5 tsp. Sahara;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 400 grams of flour;
• 1 spoon of butter plus for deep-frying (how much will go).
For the filling:
• 350-400 g mutton;
• 5 sprigs of parsley or cilantro;
• 2 onions;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• black pepper, salt.
1. Measure the mineral water, add salt with sugar, add vegetable oil, mix and immediately pour the flour. Quickly knead the fresh dough until the gases evaporate from the water. We take to smoothness, we clean under the turned bowl or we shift in a usual plastic bag, we allow to lie down about half an hour.
2. Wash the lamb, wipe it with napkins, no water drops are needed. We twist through the meat grinder. Although, Asians just chop the meat with two big knives. It is believed that such a filling turns out more delicious.
3. Cut the onion finely, add salt to it, pepper it, put it in our hands or a pestle to extract the juice. Pour to twisted lamb.
4. The final touch is green. Delicious filling is obtained with cilantro. Anyone who does not love her, can add ordinary parsley. Immediately chop garlic clove.
5. Pour all the ingredients in a bowl of lamb, mix thoroughly. If the stuffing is prepared in advance, then put it in the fridge, let it ripen.
6. We take out the dough, divide it into several parts. Each piece must first be rounded by hand, then rolled out into a thin flat cake. To prevent the rolling pin from sticking, lightly sprinkle the tabletop and piece on top with flour.
7. Now in the usual way we lay out the filling, stretch an even layer with a fork. We pinch the edges of the pasties. 8. Preheat deep-fried vegetable oil in a large frying pan or in a convenient stew-pan.
9. Putting pasties. Cook until golden brown on one side and then on the other.
Crispy Chebureks: A Step-by-Step Recipe from Choux
Step-by-step recipe for crispy pastry chebureks. For the filling, you can use any minced meat, which one you like.
• 1.5 Art. Boiling water;
• 3 tbsp. flour;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 1 tsp. sugar sand.
• 500 grams of minced meat;
• 2 bulbs;
Additionally, oil for deep fat about 250-300 ml.
1. Measure out the right amount of boiling water, add sugar, salt, pour three spoons of vegetable oil and pour one cup of flour. Stir quickly, cool slightly, continuing to mix.
2. Add the remaining flour, knead very cool dough. It will lie down a bit, it will become softer. Remove the bag, put in the fridge, leave for half an hour.
3. While you can do the preparation of the filling. We twist the meat, if the stuffing is not crushed. Chop or twist onions, combine with meat. We fill with salt and pepper. Stir.
4. Remove the dough from the fridge, put it on a floured table. Divide into pieces, roll out thin lozenges.
5. Spread out the filling, form the pasties of the classical form, carefully pinch the edges so that the meat juices do not leak out.
6. Pour oil into the pan. Make the thickness of the fryer at least two centimeters so that the pasties float freely, heat up on the stove.
7. Spread the formed pasties, fry on the fire just above the average for several minutes on each side.
Crunchy Pasties: Step-by-step recipe from puff pastry
The easiest step-by-step recipe for crunchy pasties. We buy puff pastry without yeast. Meat for stuffing use absolutely any.
• pack of dough (0.4-0.5 kg)
• 250-300 g minced meat;
• onion, spices;
• deep-frying for frying.
1. Dough in advance to get, defrost. 2. Grind onions, mix with minced meat, add spices to the filling, you can chop a little greens. Stir well.
3. We take a piece of dough, put it on the table, sprinkle a little flour on top and roll it out as thinly as possible.
4. Chebureks can be made of the classical form, for this purpose we put a saucer, cut it. Or sculpt rectangles, so as not to be a waste.
5. Regardless of the form used, spread half a layer of minced meat, spread it.
6. Lubricate the edges of the pellets with water, which will stick together. Sculpt pasties.
7. We heat up deep fryers, we lower the formed products.
8. Fry the pasties in butter until cooked. From the puff pastry, they are not very rosy, as there is usually no sugar in it, but it is very tasty and crispy.
Crisp Pasties - Tips and Tricks
• Fatty chebureks are tasteless, so the oil should be well warmed up so that it does not absorb, and after frying, you must spread the finished products on napkins.
• It is important to pinch the edges of the pasties, otherwise the juice will flow into the red-hot deep-fryer and “shoot”. If the edges of the dough have dried, then you can first smear them with plain water, so they will stick together better.
• If the meat or poultry is not fat, then it is better to immediately add some chopped fat to the filling.
• Remains the dough? From it you can fry unusual pasties with salted cottage cheese. Cheese and greens, with simple sausage or ham, potatoes and bacon.
• If there is a lot of flour on the chebureks, it will become hot in oil, burns will appear, and there will be a lot of smoke in the room. Before laying the products in the fryer, it is desirable to shake off the excess.