You can talk and write about pizza indefinitely. And this is not surprising, pizza is the most popular product in the whole world, and the number of pizza recipes is simply impossible to count.
With the fillings, everything is more or less clear: there are classic fillers, beloved by many, and there are thousands and millions of variations that are invented by chefs, housewives based on their own imagination, imagination, or other culinary preferences. But now, taking as a basis for pizza, many have some difficulties.
What is the best way to make pizza base? What ingredients to use? What flour prefer? These and other questions arise when you want to cook pizza for your household, and some prefer to order or abandon the idea of cooking pizza at all, rather than seek answers to all these questions.
We offer you 5 best recipes, following which you can easily prepare a quick and easy pizza dough, and will delight your family with a wonderful dish.
Quick and easy pizza dough - general cooking principles
V-principle, the difficulty of choosing a pizza dough is quite explicable, some prefer a thin base, others like crispy shortcakes, and still others are ready to give half of the cake for a fluffy and soft dough.
Thanks to the presented recipes for quick and easy pizza dough, you can choose the one that suits you best, both in terms of the products you have and in your taste preferences.
If you prefer yeast dough, you can feel free to use both fresh and dry yeast. The only thing to consider is that fresh yeast is not always at hand, and a sudden desire to taste a pizza in a hurry may arise here and now, so always have a sachet or two of dry yeast in stock.
As for flour, there are no special secrets, for preparing a delicious pizza a tasty base is required, and for this you need good flour. Great for making dough for pizza bread flour. Its main difference from all other types is the high gluten content (from 12% and higher). For the preparation of yeast-free dough, you can use kefir, sour cream, mayonnaise, in general, all that will be on hand.
And don’t worry if you don’t have eggs in the fridge, you can make quick and easy pizza dough with or without them.
Recipe 1: A quick and easy pizza dough on eggs and milk (yeast)
Following this recipe, you get a tasty, lush and soft pizza base. The dough is kneaded in milk, but it is perfectly acceptable to dilute this ingredient with water in a 50/50 ratio.
• two glasses of milk;
• six glasses of flour;
• 100 grams of raw, fresh yeast;
• a teaspoon of salt;
• pinch of sugar;
• two eggs.
1. Crumble and sprinkle yeast with a small amount of sugar and a few spoons of boiled cooled water.
2. Add a couple of tablespoons of flour to the liquid mass, mix and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3. After the allotted time, the yeast will start to foam, then pour warm milk to the yeast, add salt and lightly beaten eggs.
4. Stir the mixture thoroughly and add flour.
5. Knead the dough for pizza, remove for an hour and a half for fermentation.
6. Every 20-30 minutes, the dough will need to knead.
7. As soon as the dough rises, knead it again and can roll out the pizza crust.
Recipe 2: A quick and easy pizza dough on the water without eggs (yeast)
The airy pizza dough turns out incredibly tasty and soft, it seems like a melon in your mouth. Olive oil can be replaced with ordinary, odorless vegetable oil.
• kilogram of flour;
• 650 ml of warm water;
• 30 g of salt;
• 30 g of sugar;
• 60-80 ml of olive oil;
• 15 grams of dry yeast.
1. Dissolve yeast, salt and sugar in a glass of warm water.
2. Top up the remaining water.
3. Put half the sifted flour in a deep bowl.
4. Pour the liquid base into its center.
5. Knead the dough, adding flour residues in the process.
6. The dough should be elastic and elastic.
7. Wait until the dough rises - it should double in volume, limp it.
8. When re-raising, you can proceed to rolling out the pizza base.
Recipe 3: A quick and easy pizza dough on sour cream (unleavened)
And this pizza dough turns out not lush, but thin, but soft and, of course, tasty. This basis is ideal for nourishing meat, mushroom fillings, and for sweet fillers.
• two eggs;
• kilogram of flour;
• 160 grams of margarine;
• 120 ml sour cream;
• a spoon of soda;
• a pinch of salt;
• two spoons of sugar.
1. Beat the eggs with sugar and salt, but not until the formation of foam, it will be enough just to dissolve the dry ingredients.
2. Mix soda with sour cream.
3. Margarine melt.
4. Stir the sour cream with margarine and egg jelly.
5. Pour the flour little by little into the liquid base, kneading the soft, elastic dough.
6. Pack the dough into a sachet, put aside for 15 minutes.
7. At the end of time, a quick and easy pizza dough can be rolled.
Recipe 4: Quick and easy pizza dough on kefir (yeast free)
The dough made on kefir without yeast is made simpler than simple; the base is thin and pleasantly crispy.
• 500 ml of kefir;
• 50 grams of mayonnaise;
• three glasses of flour;
• two eggs;
• teaspoon of soda;
• a teaspoon of sugar.
1. Mix soda with kefir.
2. After five minutes, add mayonnaise, salt, eggs and sugar, mix thoroughly.
3. Pouring a little flour, knead the dough consistency of very thick cream.
4. Pour the base into the prepared baking sheet, put the filling on top.
5. Bake this pizza as well as any other.
Recipe 5: A quick and simple thin pizza dough (yeast)
A thin dough is exactly what they do in Italy. And if you want the base to come out perfect - do not replace the products with other suitable, in your opinion, ingredients. Everything should be strictly according to the recipe.
• three glasses of flour;
• a glass of warm water;
• 2 teaspoons of dry yeast;
• 15 grams of sea salt;
• 30 grams of cane sugar;
• 35 ml of olive oil.
1. Mix the sifted flour with salt.
2. Put the yeast in the water, mix. Add sugar and move the container with the contents aside for a while until the mixture starts to bubble. 3. Combine the flour with the yeast, pour in the oil.
4. Knead the dough for a long time and thoroughly. It should be perfectly smooth and uniform.
5. Store the finished dough in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, packed in a bag.
6. After that, you can safely roll or stretch the pizza base with your hands.
Quick and easy pizza dough - tricks and useful tips
• To make the pizza dough work wonderfully, do not use combine harvesters for kneading. Basis for pizza knead strictly with your hands. Some venerable chefs also do not recommend using a rolling pin for rolling, but this requires skill, although you can try to knead the dough with your hands, all of a sudden you will succeed.
• When spreading dough on a baking sheet or form, try to distribute the layer so that in the middle of the dough lay a little thinner than at the edges.
• Pizza should be baked at high temperature, so the oven should be preheated beforehand. But do not overdo the pizza in the oven, otherwise instead of a soft, crispy or airy cake, you will get something overdried and inedible.
• If you prefer a thin base, do not overload the pizza with stuffing. Like the abundance of ingredients? Use the recipe for more air test.
• Before baking, grease the edges of the base with oil, so the sides will get a beautiful golden tint.
• If you feel that the dough turns out to be watery - you can safely add some more flour. The reason may be several factors: the quality of the flour,% dryness and other parameters.
• In order for the dough to rise, salt needs to be put on a pinch. A large amount of this ingredient will not allow the basis to reach the necessary condition.
• Well, according to the Italians, the main thing in making quick and easy pizza dough is warm hands, good mood and a good mood for a good time with a piece of flavored pizza and a cup of coffee.