Countless recipes for cooking chicken compete with the number of sauces served to it.
By grouping them by main ingredients, we get two large “families” - white and red sauces.
And the “white” are represented in a wider composition.
One of the classic white sauces is rightly recognized as creamy.
It is distinguished by its mild taste and ease of preparation. Remarkable is the ability to give the lenten dish a feeling of satiety.
Dry white meat is perfectly complemented by creamy sauces. Even if it actually turned out harsh, in the company of cream sauce it will not be so noticeable.
Chicken fillet in cream sauce - general principles of cooking
• Chicken fillet in a creamy sauce cooked whole, stuffed, or just slices. Often the pulp is crushed with a knife into minced meat and cooked from it semi-finished products (chops, “balls”, etc.) and then baked in a creamy sauce.
• Buy a ready-made fillet or separate it from the breast. To do this, put the breast on the cutting board with the skin up and remove it, carefully cutting along the protrusion of the sternum bone. Then the pulp is cut from one side of the keel bone. Having reached the thin bone-fork, cut it and remove the fillet. They do the same with pulp on the other side.
• If the fillet is cooked in a large piece or with a filling, then it must be beaten. For the preparation of pieces of this do not necessarily.
• Creamy sauce is prepared, as you might guess, from cream. The product must be fresh. The percentage of fat is also important and is always indicated in the recipe. The fatter the cream, the thicker the sauce.
• To give the dish a special taste and aroma, spices are added to it, according to the recipe or selected according to your taste.
• Chicken fillet in cream sauce served with a side dish or independently. A side dish, by the way, can be anything.
Chicken fillet in cream sauce in the oven
• one kilogram of chicken breast;
• 1 tsp. “Russian” mustard;
• a glass of 22% cream;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 100 grams of “Poshekhonsky” cheese.
1. Rinse the cleaned chicken with running water and dry each piece with disposable towels.
2. Mix pepper with coarse salt. Sprinkle with the breast mixture and carefully rub it into the chicken hands.
3. In a nonstick frying pan, heat the vegetable oil with high heat and fry the fillets in it quickly. Do not bring to readiness. As soon as a resistant crust forms, turn over and also fry the back side.
4. Take any deep roasting pan and put roasted chicken fillet in it.
5. In the cream, put the mustard, press out with a press or rub the garlic finely on a grater. Add thyme (only its leaves) and lightly salt it.
6. Turn on the oven and let it warm up to 200 degrees.
7. Pour cooked fillet sauce on top, sprinkle with big cheese crumb and put in the oven for a quarter of an hour.
Fried chicken fillet in cream sauce with champignons
• mushrooms (champignons, or oyster mushrooms) - 400 gr .;
• Chicken, chilled breast - 800 gr.;
• 10% cream - 350 ml;
• 3-4 cloves of garlic;
• 300 gr. "Kostroma" cheese or any other hard;
• "Provencal herbs".
1. Rinse and dry the mushrooms and fillets. If the meat contains leftover chicken fat and film - cut them.
2. Cut the mushrooms into slices, and the chicken meat into large, free-form, slices.
3. In a thick-walled pan, place the fillet and add a couple of tablespoons of butter. Fry meat on low heat for 2 minutes. Then add the champignons and continue frying for another 3 minutes.
4. Rub garlic in a small bowl on a fine grater, and cheese on a large one. Add some “Provencal herbs”, chopped dill and cover with cream. Stir well and transfer the sauce to the meat pan. Simmer with moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Chicken fillet slices in cream sauce in a pan
• half chicken breast - 350 gr .;
• 30 ml of wine - any white, except Vermouth;
• tablespoon white flour;
• 40 grams of thick homemade cream;
• half a cup of 11% cream.
1. Put the fillets into small slices in a frying pan or saucepan. Pour in the wine, pepper to taste, add salt. Stew meat on a small heat. When all moisture evaporates, transfer the meat to heat-resistant form.
2. Spoon well rub soft butter with flour. Put a clean pan on a small fire and put the flour mixture into it. Stirring the flour periodically to achieve a cream color.
3. Then pour the cream into the pan with flour in a thin trickle. Cook, stirring constantly with a spoon. Wait for the start of thickening.
4. Remove the sauce from the heat and pour over the chicken fillet. The oven is heated to 200 degrees. Quickly put the form in it and bake the dish for 15 minutes.
“Balls” with minced chicken in cream sauce
• a pound of fresh chicken breast, without bone and skin;
• fresh chicken egg;
• 200 ml of 22% cream;
• three small garlic teeth;
• hard cheese, “Russian” - 150 grams.
1. Frost chicken a little and quickly rinse with cold water. Remove moisture with a towel and cut into small pieces. It will be necessary to cook chicken mince, so the smaller the pieces, the better.
2. Add the finely chopped onion to the meat, break the egg and knead the minced meat well. When the mass becomes homogeneous, take it in your hands and throw it on the cutting board several times.
3. Mince small pieces of round shape from the mince and place them in a creamy shape. Lay not too tight, each “ball” should be in the sauce. To make it easier to form "balls", moisten hands with water or roll products in flour. 4. Put the mold in the oven and leave for a quarter of an hour at 200 degrees.
5. Stir the cream slightly with a fork and mix with the crushed garlic. Crumble up the cheese. Remove from the oven form. Pour sauce over each meat ball and return the roaster to the oven for another 20 minutes.
6. During this time, the cream will saturate the meat products well, and the cheese will have time to melt. Well, a side dish to the “balls” will suit mashed potatoes, vegetable salad, or crumbly rice.
A quick dish of chicken fillet in a creamy sauce in the oven
• 800-900 grams of chilled chicken fillet (about 3);
• half a liter of kefir;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• 100 ml high fat cream;
• a tablespoon of sour cream;
• one sprig of lettuce dill.
1. Cut the pieces of fillet lengthwise, in half. Next, divide the halves still in two, but across. Get twelve pieces of approximately the same size.
2. Put all the meat in a bowl and pour it with kefir. Add a little salt and pepper. Stir with a spoon and leave for a quarter of an hour.
3. Heat the pan well. Pour in a couple of tablespoons of butter and place the fillet pieces. Fry at a maximum of one and a half minutes on each side. When frying, press the meat slightly with a spatula, so it will not lose its shape. After roasting the chicken pieces spread on a paper towel. This procedure will reduce the fat content of the dish.
4. Mix the cream with sour cream and add to it the garlic missed by the press. To your taste, salt and pepper slightly. Add finely chopped dill and mix the sauce well with a whisk.
5. Cover the bottom of a small baking sheet with high sides with cooking foil. Put the fillet pieces on it so that they do not touch each other. From a large sheet of foil, make a lid and cover it with a baking sheet.
6. Bake 25 minutes soaking 180 degrees.
Baked chicken fillet in cream sauce - “Mediterranean”
• four chicken fillets;
• 50 ml of 30% cream;
• low fat sour cream - 200 gr .;
• small lemon;
• one Bulgarian pepper;
• mustard seeds - 1 tbsp. l .;
• small head of garlic;
• light soy sauce - 1 tsp;
• pepper and seasonings.
1. Rinse fresh chicken and wipe dry with a napkin. Then on each piece make five transverse cuts. Do not cut through the meat.
2. In a small bowl with a small grater scrape the lemon zest and squeeze the juice separately. Add mustard and seasonings. Stir well and rub with a mixture of pieces of chicken meat from all sides.
3. Put the pulp in a deep pan, pour the rest of the mixture onto it and set aside for half an hour.
4. Cut the Bulgarian pepper longitudinally in two and select the seeds. Cut the pulp into strips (across) and insert the strips into the cuts on the skin with the skin facing up.
5. Pour cream into sour cream, press garlic on press, pepper it. You can salt a little sauce, but not necessarily.
6. Fill the sauce with chicken fillet, smooth and cover the form with foil.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. at 200 degrees. Exactly in the middle of the process, remove the foil, and bring the meat to readiness, constantly pouring sauce on top.
Chicken fillet in cream sauce, stuffed with cheese and ham
• three medium sized fillets;
• 200 gr. boiled ham;
• 250 gr. hard "Kostroma" cheese;
• 150 gr. creamy “traditional” butter;
• a glass of 30% cream;
• a tablespoon of mild, mustard-free mustard;
• two large garlic cloves.
1. Cut each fillet lengthwise, without cutting about a centimeter to the end. Cut start with a thickened wide edge. Open like a book and slightly discourage, covering the meat package.
2. Ham, most of the cheese (200 gr.) And butter cut into thin chips and lay on one half of the “book”. Lay it so that the pieces completely cover the flesh. Cover the “filling” layer with the free part and secure the edges with wooden toothpicks. 3. Brush the sides and bottom of the baking dish with melted butter and transfer the stuffed meat into it.
4. Mix the cream with mustard, add the chopped garlic, and the remaining cheese. Spice well with black pepper and salt. You can add spices to your taste. Stir the mixture thoroughly and pour it into the meat.
5. Carefully level the sauce with your hands so that all the fillets are covered with it. Largely rub cheese and bake at 200 degrees. It takes about half an hour.
Chicken fillet in a creamy sauce - useful tips and tricks of cooking
• For all the dishes listed, cut the pulp exclusively across the fibers. She thanks to this cutting will be soft and cooked faster.
• Take cheese only natural and with the greatest fat content. It is this product that melts easily at high temperature.
• Beat off the pulp, paving it with cling film. In the extreme case, and a plastic bag. Meat will not stick to the hammer and its fibers will not be damaged.
• When adding soy sauce, carefully salt the dish. It is likely to over-salt, as the sauce is already salty.
• When kneading minced meat, be sure to beat it. That the products prepared from it did not collapse when forming.
• To ensure that the sauce during cooking does not take flakes - take only fresh cream with the highest percentage of fat.