White chicken meat is referred to as low-calorie meat products, due to its peculiarities, chicken breast fillet also contains few flavor components.
Therefore, while cooking chicken breasts, they are combined with other products, using spicy seasonings, greens, natural sources of taste, such as wines, cheese, onions, and garlic.
The resulting dishes are recommended for a diet with a limited content of calories, fat.
Cheeses, often used when baking fillets, choose medium and high-fat to compensate for the possible dryness of the main product.
It is important to ensure that ready meals are not over dried, for which different types of meat marinating are used, the creation of covering layers of cheese from the dish, especially strictly maintain the temperature regime of roasting.
Chicken breast with cheese in the oven, general principles of cooking
• For roasting chicken breast in the oven with cheese, use chicken fillet. When buying whole breasts, you should separate the bones, highlighting the fillets and remove the skin.
• Thoroughly wash the chicken fillet under running water to remove films.
• To make the chicken breast cooked in the oven soft, it is beaten with a special hammer or the back of a knife blade.
• The grated cheese, melting in the process of baking, forms a ruddy crust on the surface of the breast. She, in turn, does not allow the juice excreted by the meat to evaporate, which makes the dish more juicy.
• The oven is preheated. Baking is performed in a temperature range from 180 to 200 degrees, the time is indicated in the recipe.
A classic recipe is chicken breast with cheese in a home-style oven
A simple everyday recipe - a classic that is always appropriate, added nuts for originality, a juicy dish, served with side dishes, or dried bread.
• 2-3 breast fillets; • 2 medium bulbs;
• hard cheese, 200 grams, can be of two varieties;
• peeled walnuts, 150 grams;
• 4 chicken eggs;
• garlic 4 teeth;
• refined vegetable oil;
• black pepper, preferably fresh own ground.
1. Mix the crushed garlic cloves with a tablespoon of oil, add salt and a couple of pinches of pepper.
2. The parts of the breast prepared according to general principles should be well lubricated with the resulting mixture and left for half an hour in a cool place.
3. At the end of marinating, quickly fry the breasts on both sides in a semi-dry pan to give the pieces a slightly golden crust.
4. Cut peeled onions into half rings.
5. Heat the pan well and heat the vegetable oil in it. Part of the onions quickly spasserovat, reducing the heat to medium, and not letting the onions burn and even fry strongly.
6. Cookware, and it can be any shape, or a conventional frying pan with high sides, in which meat will be baked, is plentifully greased with vegetable oil.
7. Along the bottom of the cooked form, evenly distribute the uncooked onion. Spread the toasted pieces of chicken breast at a short distance apart.
8. Chop the kernels of nuts. To do this, you can use a food processor or a conventional meat grinder.
9. Fork or whisk to beat the eggs, not allowing them to foam, and add chopped nuts to the resulting mixture.
10. Egg-nut mixture gently pour into the form of meat and evenly arrange the browned onion on top.
11. Top grate the cheese of any solid varieties as large as possible.
12. Place the form in the oven, preheated to the recommended temperature and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Chicken breast with cheese in the oven "Taiga"
Surprise guests, or home new reading of familiar recipes. The light taste of cedar oil gives a completely unexpected flavor to the cheese crust.
• 2 breasts; • hard cheese 150-200 grams;
• spices are not sharp, not overly fragrant, to taste;
• pine nuts.
1. Prepared, as recommended above the breast, cut lengthwise into two halves and carefully beat off.
2. The resulting halves are pepper and we add, slightly sprinkle with not very sharp aromatic spices, or with ready-made chicken seasonings.
3. On a baking sheet, level the foil and moisten the surface with vegetable oil.
4. Arrange the breast meat so that there are no gaps between the pieces.
5. Top with a grater with a maximum cell size cheese of any solid grade, which melts well when heated. On the top of the cheese sprinkle 2-3 teaspoons of pine nut kernels.
6. Close the foil so that its top does not touch the cheese. There should be a distance between the dish and the foil on the top, this will prevent the crust from sticking to the foil.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. In order to form a brown crust on cheese, it is necessary 10 minutes before the end of the preparation to remove the pan from the oven. Carefully open the foil and return the roaster to the oven. After about 10–15 minutes, the crust will redden and the fragrant breast will be ready.
Baked semi-sweet chicken breast with cheese in the oven
Dish for fans of unusual recipes. Taste the contrast of sweet sauce and relatively sharp, salty cheese, emphasize the unusual holiday, or surprise on weekdays.
• Chicken fillet 3-4 pieces;
• bananas, preferably green, 2 pieces;
• strawberry 200 grams;
• semi-sweet pink wine 75 ml;
• cheese, better “Russian” or “Poshekhonsky”, 150 grams;
• large table salt;
• a mixture of fragrant peppers.
1. Divide prepared breast in half. Each part is cut longitudinally into equal halves.
2. The resulting layers of meat gently repel the back of the knife blade, pepper and salt.
3. Chop bananas into medium-sized pieces, it is better to chop, giving the form of semi-whelk. 4. Grind cheese on the grater with the largest cells.
5. Put a small amount of sliced banana in the middle of each plate of the broken chicken fillet. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Lift the edges of the breast up and fasten it with a toothpick on a baking sheet or form, brushing the surface of the broiler with a small amount of vegetable oil.
7. Put everything in a preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. During this time, make strawberry sauce. To do this, chop strawberries with a blender to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
9. In an enamel saucepan pour wine, strawberry puree, add sugar and salt to taste, fragrant mixture of peppers. Mix everything thoroughly and cook the sauce until thickened with constant stirring.
10. Already dried chicken breast out of the oven. Put on a spacious dish by removing toothpicks. Top with strawberry sauce.
Chicken breast with cheese in the oven, baked “In Italian”
Preparing for a romantic dinner, serve wine not only to the table. Use a little wine for the marinade and in combination with the aroma of spicy spices, they will create a sense of mystery.
• chicken breast 3 halves;
• cheese with a high fat content of 250 grams;
• black pepper, own grinding;
• set of seasonings “Italian greens”;
• dry red wine (Cabernet) 80-100 ml;
• dry white wine (Rkatsiteli, Sauvignon) 80-100 ml.
1. Cut the halves of the fillet with a sharp knife, divide it into halves, forming it in the form of an open book.
2. In the upper part of the fillet with a syringe, we introduce in several places 10-15 grams of red wine.
3. We also act from the bottom, but we introduce white wine.
4. Fillet prepared in this way is left for 1.5-2 hours in the cold, after which we place a cutting board or a flat plate on top and place it under the pressure for 1 hour. Suitable liter jar of water. Wine and a part of meat juice should stand out, they are poured and not thrown away. 5. Cut the cheese into sticks about 2 by 7 cm in size and approximately 1 cm thick.
6. In the middle of the prepared breast along the fibers, make an incision, without cutting to the end. There should be a cavity inside, resembling a pocket.
7. In the resulting cavity put two or three whetstones of cheese, a pinch of seasoning “Italian greens” and well pin the bent edge with wooden skewers or toothpicks.
8. Harvested fillets, rubbed with a mixture of pepper and salt and spread on a greased baking sheet.
9. We bake, slightly increasing the temperature, as compared with the usual recipe, for 25-30 minutes. In the process of cooking pour the previously collected meat juice with wine.
Delicate chicken breast with cheese in the oven (in a sweet and sour sauce)
Very fond of meat cooked according to this recipe, kids. However, parents are also unlikely to pass by an appetizing dish.
• hard cheese.
• 3 lemons;
• honey 150 grams;
• 1 teaspoon finished mustard, not powder;
• garlic 3 teeth;
1. It is good to squeeze juice out of three lemons.
2. Peel and crush the garlic.
3. Honey, mustard, freshly squeezed lemon juice, garlic and salt mix well.
4. Prepare the prepared breasts in a small container and pour the marinade cooked. Maintain meat to 40 minutes.
5. At the end of marinating, remove the meat, dry with a paper towel and put in a greased form.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, repeatedly pouring out the juice.
7. 10 minutes before the end of baking, take the form out of the oven and rub the cheese on the grater with the largest cells over the meat.
8. Put back in the oven and hold until the cheese melts and reddens, just about 10 minutes.
Quick recipe: chicken breast with cheese in the oven (under the onion blanket)
Classic as it is. The easiest recipe, similar to many similar dishes. Nevertheless, love and demand, easy to prepare and contains relatively few calories. Great for not too strict diet. Ingredients:
• 2 breast fillets;
• 4 onions;
• low-fat mayonnaise;
• hard cheese, 200 grams;
• black pepper, own grinding.
1. The breast prepared according to general principles should be divided along into 3 equal parts. It is good to beat off each part from two parties with the special hammer or a knife.
2. Onion peeled clean and chopped, giving the form of rings, 0.5 cm thick.
3. Take a large frying pan or shape and grease the surface of the broiler well with vegetable oil.
4. At the bottom of the decomposed battered chicken breasts, evenly distributing in shape to eliminate gaps. Salt and pepper.
5. On a layer of fillet put chopped onion rings.
6. Top thoroughly with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
7. On a grater with a maximum cell size, grate the cheese and sprinkle on top of the meat and onions, smeared with mayonnaise.
8. Bake at the recommended temperature for 30 minutes.
9. After the time has expired, remove the already prepared breast from the oven and cut it into portions.
Calorie chicken breast with cheese and champignons
If you do not adhere to the dietary rules, or decide to relax from them. If you want to cook something simple, but with a solemn note, take a chicken breast, inexpensive hard cheese and fresh mushrooms, and follow our recipe.
• Breast 4 pieces;
• cheese 200-250 grams;
• 2 onions;
• champignons 300 grams, fresh, medium-sized;
• ground black pepper;
• butter 50 grams;
• low-fat cream 100 ml.
1. Cut the breasts lengthwise into 2-3 pieces, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
2. It is good to beat off each part with a knife or a special hammer.
3. Peel and chop the onion with a knife.
4. Rinse the champignons well. Remove from the cap thin delicate skin and not very large chop.
5. Put chopped onion in melted butter in a pan, sauté until it is golden in color. Pour the shredded mushrooms, salt and fry until tender. 6. Salt the battered breasts, pepper and spread them out on a wide, free surface.
7. Put fried mushrooms in the middle of the broken pieces of the breast, grate the cheese on a fine grater and wrap the fillet edges to the center.
8. Breasts prepared in this way, put into a form with high sides and pour cream.
9. Bake until golden brown for about 30 minutes.
Chicken breast with cheese in the oven “Fragrant Summer”
Basil greens are used in different national cuisines to add flavor to meat dishes. Garlic also helps to create a feeling of fullness of taste and gives its light aroma to the finished dish.
• chicken breast 3 pieces;
• hard cheese 300 grams;
• fresh green basil 50 grams;
• 10% cream 100-150 ml;
• garlic 3 teeth;
• Pepper, preferably its own grinding.
1. Chop greens of basil with a knife.
2. Chop a piece of cheese in small cubes and mix with chopped basil. Divide the prepared breasts into two halves, cut across the fibers and slightly beat.
3. In each half along the fibers in the middle, make a small cut, without cutting to the end and not cutting through the edges of the fillet.
4. In the resulting cavity, lay a mixture of basil and cheese and zaschpnut open edge with a toothpick.
5. Lay the half-filled breasts in a baking dish with low sides.
6. Peel the garlic and press it through the press.
7. Grate the rest of the cheese on a fine grater.
8. Cream well mixed with chopped garlic, grated cheese, salt and pepper.
9. The resulting sauce pour the form with the breasts and put in the oven for baking.
10. If desired, you can take out the form 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time and sprinkle the top of the dish with grated cheese on a large grater. Put the dish back in the oven until golden cheese crust.
Chicken breast with cheese in the oven - tricks and tips
• Cheese should be hard varieties, well melted at high temperature.
• Breast can be beaten off by placing in a plastic bag, this trick will help save time when cleaning.
• Before preparing breasts, wipe them well with a paper towel. This will remove excess moisture.
• Marinator can be used. In this case, the marinating time is reduced by 1/3. Marinator, if he has such a function, is put in the mode of least intensity.
• Marinating chicken fillet in marinades with the addition of dry sour wine will soften meat fibers, making the cooked dish more tender. It is worth remembering if homemade chicken is cooked, the meat of which is, as a rule, more rigid.
• Varieties of tart red wines give the dish a unique flavor. Sherry - the only fortified wine that is found in recipes for roasting chicken breast with cheese in the oven. Do not abuse them! Wines are added to give a light, barely perceptible taste. Alcohol contained in them evaporates during baking, and should not affect the taste of the dish.
• When using vermouths for pickling, preference is given to white dry marks.