Homemade baking definitely everyone likes! Air buns with a sour cherry filling are not so difficult to prepare, despite the fact that the dough for them is used mainly yeast. Carefully read the recipe, strictly follow these recommendations, use only high-quality products and success is guaranteed.
Cherry Muffins - General Cooking Principles
• Cherry is used as a filling or kneaded into a dough. For filling any suitable - fresh, frozen or canned berries in their own juice. Stir in the dough should be only dried, do not emit juice, cherries.
• Berries are most often used without stones. From fresh cherries they are removed after thorough washing, from frozen berries after complete thawing. To prevent the filling from flowing, cherries of any kind stand for a while in a colander, decanting excess moisture.
• Buns are baked from yeast dough. Such baking is fluffy and airy. There are few ways to knead, but each has its own subtleties, indicated in the recipe.
• Yeast dough for cherry muffins is kneaded with fresh or dry yeast. There is no particular difference in the process itself; any yeast is previously dissolved in a liquid with sugar, in order to accelerate fermentation. Buns are baked pastries, so milk is more often used for breeding yeast. It should not be fat, it is undesirable to use homemade, but if there is no other, it must be diluted with water. For the yeast to be active, the milk must be preheated to 38–40 degrees, no more, otherwise the yeast bacteria will die from the heat.
• When working with yeast dough, there is no need to hurry, after kneading it must be “melted”. Time for this process is allocated, depending on the method of mixing, and may take from half an hour to several hours. However, there are recipes for yeast dough, for which the scones are molded immediately after kneading. • Time spent baking depends on the size of the product. At 180 degrees, on average it can take 15-20 minutes. Mandatory rule - the buns are placed only in the hot, brought to the desired temperature, the oven.
Cherry buns made from yeast dough on kefir in a bread maker - “Flowers”
• high-quality cream margarine - 60 gr .;
• fresh large egg;
• 50 gr. beet sugar;
• 12 gr. “Fast” yeast;
• half a cup of kefir and water;
• pound of flour.
• one and a half tablespoons of starch;
• seven tablespoons of sugar;
• 350 gr. pitted cherry pulp.
1. Add the fresh cherries to the saucepan, sprinkle with sugar and starch, mix well. Placing the container on medium heat, bring to a boil, but do not boil, as soon as the first bubbles appear, reduce the heat to a minimum and boil to thicken. The filling should not boil, it must be patiently tormented with constant stirring. Transfer the prepared mass to the bowl, cool well.
2. Pour kefir and water, brought to 38 degrees, into the bowl of the bread machine, followed by an egg and melted margarine. Pour salt and two spoons of sugar, then the sifted flour, make a small “crater” in the hill, into which we pour the yeast.
3. According to the instructions, select the kneading mode and the distance of the dough, turn on the bread maker. After the end of the program, shake it onto the table, pour some flour so that the dough does not stick to the surface and knead it a little. Then divide by 12 identical pieces, and roll balls.
4. Each such portion is rolled out in a circle, up to 8 mm thick, and cut, not reaching an inch to the middle, into 6 sectors. The edges of the resulting "petals" tightly and slightly tuck down.
5. Cover the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and wipe it with a swab moistened with sunflower oil. Slightly retreating, we lay out prepared dough flowers on a roasting pan. We cover the canvas, give stand for about half an hour.
6. When the blanks of the buns fit, dipping the end of the rolling pin into the flour, we make a small dent in the center of each. Fill it with cherry filling, laying out no more than five berries. 7. Lubricate the future cherry buns with a beaten egg and set to bake. Cooking time from 15 to 20 minutes.
Muffins with yeast dough cherries in milk (without eggs) under the streamer
• spoon of granulated yeast;
• one and a half glasses of milk;
• six spoons of sunflower oil;
• four full cups of flour;
• fresh butter - 50 gr .;
• 100 gr. fine sugar
In the filling:
• three tablespoons of starch;
• 300 gr. pitted cherries.
• yolk of one egg.
1. According to the standard scheme, knead the dough for buns on dry yeast. We warm up milk not higher than 40 degrees, we breed in it yeast with two spoons of sugar. Waiting until the yeast mixture starts to foam, pour it into a spacious bowl, add the remaining sugar, vegetable oil and a quarter of a spoonful of salt.
2. Dosing the peeled flour, knead the dough. Cover and leave warm. Check that the dough is not in a draft.
3. Prepare the filling: cherries, dried from the juice, are mixed with starch.
4. Divide the dough into small balls. We make cakes of them up to 8 mm thick, put some stuffing in the center. Pinching the edges of the dough with small folds, tightly bring them to the center. Turn the round buns with cherry filling seam down, spread on the oiled chafing dish. We give a little approach, for which we put the baking sheet for 25 minutes in the heat.
5. Cooking streysel. In a small bowl, we grind butter into a crumb with a spoonful of flour and a small amount of sugar.
6. Spread buns with whipped egg yolk, sprinkle with crumbly and put in oven for 30 minutes. We bake at the usual 180 degrees.
Cherry and chocolate buns on fresh yeast
• Fresh natural yeast - 50 gr .;
• five glasses of wheat flour;
• a glass of pasteurized medium-fat milk;
• three eggs;
• creamy, “Farmer” oil - 200 gr .;
• half a cup of sugar;
• powdered vanilla - 1 gr .;
• fine salt - 2/3 of a spoon.
Berry chocolate filling: • fresh or frozen cherry - 300 g.
• dark chocolate bar;
• sugar - another half a glass.
1. After crushing the yeast, pour them with 2 spoons of slightly warmed milk. Add half a spoonful of sugar and the same amount of flour. Stir the yeast mixture thoroughly, let stand until it froths.
2. Break the egg into the remaining warm milk, add vanilla powder, sugar, add some salt. Stir the mixture with a whisk until the sugar grains dissolve, pour the yeast to it. Slowly stirring, we introduce in parts three glasses of flour. We pour in still the warm melted butter, stirring, add the rest of the flour. At the end, knead with your hands for at least 20 minutes. It turns out a soft dough.
3. From the cherries we take out the bones, put the berries in a colander. On a medium grater rub chocolate. Rub the bottom and walls of the deep form with oil.
4. Immediately roll out the dough in a large layer. Its thickness should not exceed 7-8 mm. Squeeze out the cups with a glass or a cup. We grease them with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar, put two cherries in the center, cover with grated chocolate. Bend the circles twice in half and in dense rows lay out in the form, setting on the spout. We put in heat for an hour, covering the form with a linen towel.
5. Lubricate the surface of the blanks with an egg, set for 40 minutes in the oven.
6. After cooling, baked buns break into pieces, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Unusual buns with cherries in paper tins - “Festive” with dried berries
• wheat flour - 400-450 gr. in dough and 2 more spoons in cream;
• “Farmerskoe” oil - 50 gr .;
• salt, fine - 1/2 tsp;
• 8 grams of yeast in granules;
• 2.5 grams of freshly ground cinnamon;
• two spoons of sugar;
• 275 ml of nonfat milk;
• two eggs;
• 200 grams of dried cherries.
1. On a low heat melt the butter, cool it to room temperature. Separately warm the milk.
2. In a wide bowl peresseem flour. Mix it with dry yeast and cinnamon powder. We salt, we introduce the eggs which are loosened up to uniformity and oil. Mix well, pour in the heated milk, gradually moving to the manual batch. 3. Ready, not sticky to the palms, roll the dough centimeter thick layer, spread on the center of the cherry. Cover the berries with the free edges of the reservoir and continue to knead for another four minutes.
4. Spread paper molds for muffins. Filling for 2/3 of the volume, lay out the dough in them and leave for a distance of 40 minutes.
5. Stir two spoons of flour with five teaspoons of water, transfer the mass to the pastry bag. On the surface of the baked rolls, make cruciform shallow cuts and fill them with a flour mass.
6. We expose the molds on a baking sheet, place it in the middle of the preheated oven. Cooking time will be about 15 minutes.
Cherry and curd buns - “Cherry Roses”
• 9%, preferably non-granular, cottage cheese - 300 gr .;
• half a pack of “Peasant” oil;
• 450 gr. high quality flour;
• eggs - 1 pc .;
• 150 ml of 2.5% milk;
• bag of vanilla powder;
• half a cup of light honey;
• granulated yeast - 8 gr .;
• 110 gr. Sahara;
• Cherry - fresh, quick-frozen or canned.
1. Slightly warming the milk, pour it into a wide spacious container and immediately pour the yeast into it. Stir, break the egg, add 50 grams of sugar to sleep, add warm, melted butter. Stir thoroughly, sow all the flour and knead the dough, which is soft to the touch. Leave under the towel in warm for lifting.
2. On the water bath melt honey. We grind cottage cheese on a sieve and mix with the cooled honey, we add vanilla into the curd mass.
3. Remove the bones from the cherries, let stand for a while. Then decant all the released juice and add 30 grams of sugar to the berries.
4. Roll up the dough to the norm and roll it into a rectangle centimeter thick. On the surface we evenly distribute the curd mass, spread the cherries on top and roll them up on the wide side. The resulting roll cut into pieces, wider than four centimeters.
5. Grease the baking sheet with butter and lightly sprinkle with a dry semolina so that the buns will not stick. We spread on a baking sheet slices of roll, sliced down. Lubricate their surface with beaten yolk, lightly sprinkle with sugar. 6. We bake about a quarter of an hour, until a uniform golden color.
Wait a recipe for cakes of yeast choux pastry cakes
• four full cups of flour;
• granulated yeast - one and a half tablespoons;
• 75 gr. Sahara;
• a glass of milk;
• vanilla powder - 1 gr .;
• salt “Extra” - a third of a teaspoon.
For custard base:
• four spoons of refined oil;
• wheat flour - 4 tbsp. l .;
• glass of water.
• powdered sugar;
• 350-450 gr. cherries;
• 1 egg;
• a spoonful of pasteurized milk.
1. In a small saucepan or bowl pour warm milk. Pour the sugar, followed by the yeast, mix until smooth. We set aside and wait until the yeast is activated.
2. Dissolve vanilla powder in a tablespoon of very hot water.
3. Pour four spoons of sifted flour into a bowl. Add vegetable oil and rub in the most thorough way. Add salt, pour the mixture with boiling water (1 cup) and vigorously stir with a whisk until we get a fluffy mass.
4. Pour the yeast that has risen to foam to the brewed base, add vanilla and the previously transported flour. We begin to stir with a spoon, going to the manual batch, knead until the dough stops sticking to the hands. If necessary, gradually pour oil on the palm. We spread the dough on a table greased with vegetable oil, continue to press down for 10 minutes.
5. We put the ball-shaped dough back into the bowl, cover with a towel, while we ourselves are engaged in cherries - remove the bones.
6. Divide the dough in half in half, roll out into large rectangles 7 mm thick and cut into 13 * 13 cm squares.
7. We take one blank, unfold, so that a diamond looks at us. In the upper corner, parallel to the sides, we make incisions not in contact with each other — three on each side.
8. We roll a few cherries in the starch and stack them closer to the lower corner of the billet, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Bend on the cherry filling side corners, and roll up from the bottom up roll. Carefully push the dough apart over the cuts to create a beautiful pattern. 9. Spread the buns on a parchment-covered chafing dish patterned up and leave for 20 minutes. Do not forget to cover with a towel.
10. Grease the surface of the buns with milk, beaten with an egg, and set to bake. The oven is preheated to 180 degrees in advance, baking at the same temperature for 20 minutes.
11. Lightly cooled pastries are decorated with the remnants of powdered sugar.
Cherry buns - cooking tips and helpful tips
• Cherry is a juicy berry, and excess moisture can spoil pastries. Before you lay the berries on the dough, roll them in starch. He is able to delay the release of juice and take most of the moisture on himself. With these goals, you should not add excess sugar to the filling, if it comes into contact with the pulp, it will draw even more juice from it.
• Leaving the dough to rise, and when making buns, cover the bowls and broilers with a sheet. Do not use food film and lids - the dough must breathe.
• When using dry yeast, do not over-hold the dough for longer than the specified time, let alone rise more than twice, otherwise it will ferment and not rise when baking.
• Cherry buns will be ruddy if they are smeared with an egg. For a softer crust, milk or sour cream can be added to the egg mass.