Ukha is an amazingly tasty dish, which is considered to be originally Russian. It was prepared from different types of sea and river fish and continues to serve guests and households to this day. Recipes popular soup great variety, they are what it just does not. But the first red fish dishes are especially tasty and fragrant.
Prepare the ear from pink salmon?
Ear of pink salmon - general principles of preparation
Ideally, the ear is cooked on a fire, acquires a wonderful aroma of smoke and a stunning taste. But more often it is necessary to make a fish dish at home. Whichever option is chosen, you need to know the basics of cooking.
Basic recipe of pink salmon soup:
1. Cooking broth. For it you can use any part of pink salmon: heads, fins, ridges, fillets. The fish is laid in cold water and boiled for 20-30 minutes. Then you need to remove it, remove the bones. If fillets or portions were used, we skip this step.
2. Add potatoes and cereals. The broth is salted, the potatoes are cut and thrown into the pan. Then the washed cereals are added. The time between bookmarks depends on the type of product. Buckwheat, rice, millet are cooked about the same and can be added 5 minutes after the potatoes. Barley is boiled separately and laid in finished form. Manco is added at the end.
3. Onions, carrots. You can simply cut and throw after the potatoes. Or make a classic roast and add soup at the end of cooking.
4. Greens, spices. Mounted at the end of cooking, brought to a boil and the ear is turned off. Greens can be simply put in plates.
This is a basic recipe, you can add various types of vegetables, eggs, mushrooms and other products, constantly changing the taste of fish soup.
Recipe 1: Hunch of pink salmon with smoke
The classic recipe of soup of pink salmon and vegetables. But we will prepare an aromatic dish with a smoke of the fire. To do this, you need a few dry twigs or long chips. Ingredients
• tail, fins, head and illiquid pieces of pink salmon;
• 5-6 potatoes;
• 2 bulbs;
• 2 carrots;
• bunch of greens;
1. Fill the fish with water, send it to the stove. How much liquid to pour depends on the amount of pink salmon, but these vegetables will need about 3 liters.
2. Peel one carrot and onion. Chop the onion into 4-6 parts, throw in the pan. Carrots cut into large rings half a centimeter and send after the onion.
3. Boil the broth for about 20 minutes, then filter back into the pan, salt and again put on the stove.
4. Peel and cut into large pieces of potatoes, send in fish broth.
5. Onion cut into cubes, carrot straws and send 5 minutes after the potatoes. Cook until done.
6. While the ear is boiling, disassemble the cooled pieces of pink salmon. Separate the meat from the bones.
7. Put fish into the finished soup, chopped greens and turn them off. Season with black pepper.
8. We light sticks, it is the easiest to make it from the next ring. As soon as they are well inflamed and a little obgulyatsya, drop in the soup. Take out before serving.
Recipe 2: Ears of “Tsarskaya” pink salmon with vodka
For the preparation of the royal fish salmon soup, you will need pieces of fish, of course, you can use the head and fins to make the broth rich, but the flesh must also be present. You will also need regular vodka.
• 700 grams of heads, fins, ridge;
• 300 grams of pink salmon;
• 3 bulbs;
• one carrot;
• 3 potatoes;
• dill and parsley;
• a shot of vodka.
1. Fill the washed fish products with three liters of water, throw the whole onion with the husk, and cook for 10 minutes, then start the pink salmon pulp and cook another 10 minutes with a small boil.
2. We take out all the fish with onion, add salt to the broth and run randomly chopped potatoes.
3. Cut the remaining onions into small cubes and ship after the potatoes. Cook until soft. 4. Disassemble the fish, remove the bones and send small pieces into the pan. Choice pink salmon until we leave.
5. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, add the bay leaf, left pink, chopped greens and finally pour in the vodka. Give boil and turn off.
Recipe 3: Ears of pink salmon “Millet”
Adding cereal gives the first dish additional thickness and richness. For the hump of salmon we take the usual millet.
• 500 grams of fish;
• 2.5 liters of water;
• half a cup of millet;
• 4 potatoes;
• carrots and onions;
• greens, spices.
1. Fish immediately cut into slices and cook the broth. If illiquid parts are used, then at the end we remove them and disassemble them from the bones.
2. Cut potatoes into cubes, send them to salted broth.
3. Shred onion with carrots, do the usual roasting.
4. Millet is washed and shipped 3-4 minutes after boiling potatoes.
5. As soon as the cereal is cooked, start the vegetable roasting, add bay leaf, black pepper and greens. Turn off and let stand for 15 minutes,
Recipe 4: Ears of pink salmon with pepper and Hungarian tomatoes
The classic recipe of the Hungarian soup, in which you can add pasta and / or eggs if desired. The dish turns out very bright, with a pronounced tomato flavor and pepper aroma, which is better to take in red.
• 700 gr. a set of pink salmon, if desired, a little pulp;
• 2 potatoes;
• a large bell pepper or two small;
• 2 tomatoes;
• a spoon of tomato paste;
• 2 bulbs;
• parsley, spices.
1. Fill the fish with water, boil for half an hour and remove. Broth salt.
2. Run the chopped potatoes, boil.
3. Fry the onion in oil until golden brown, at the end put the sliced tomatoes, tomato paste and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Dice the Bulgarian pepper and send it to the pan 10 minutes after the potatoes. 5. As soon as the vegetables are cooked, we lay the vegetables out of the frying pan, fill the soup with spices, herbs, let it boil and turn it off. Insist half an hour.
Recipe 5: Ear of pink salmon in a slow cooker
Ear in the crock-pot turns out to be special. Pieces of vegetables and fish do not fall apart, the broth turns out to be saturated, but at the same time transparent.
• 500 grams of fish;
• 3 potatoes;
• spices, dill.
1. Shred carrots, chop the onion and fry everything together in a slow cooker for 10 minutes in butter.
2. Add the fish pieces, chopped potatoes, salt and pepper.
3. Fill with water, about 2.5 liters.
4. Cook for 50 minutes, sprinkle the finished ear with pink salmon with greens. If you want to put a bay leaf, then throw after cooking, close the cover of the multicooker and let stand for half an hour to reveal the aroma.
Recipe 6: Hunch of pink salmon and egg
Another recipe for deliciously delicious pink salmon. We will prepare fish pieces, but if you wish, you can take a soup set.
• 400 grams of pink salmon;
• 3 potatoes;
• 3 eggs;
• onions, carrots;
• 2 liters of water;
1. Cut the pink salmon at once into pieces, send it to a saucepan with water and cook for half an hour. Salt it.
2. Add diced potatoes.
3. We make usual roasting of onions, cut into small cubes, and grated carrots. Fat can take any, but tastier with butter.
4. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, add the roast.
5. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and pour in a thin stream into the boiling soup, stir constantly.
6. Add greens and turn off. Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 7: Hunch of pink salmon with mushrooms
Mushrooms and fish are a magical combination. To cook this salmon soup, you will need some fish fillets. Mushrooms can be used fresh canned or frozen. In any case, it turns out delicious. We will take fresh champignons. Ingredients
• 200 grams of pink salmon fillet;
• onion, carrot;
• 3 potatoes;
• 200 grams of champignons;
• oil, spices, a bunch of any greens.
1. Cut the fillet into 3 mm plates, fry quickly in a pan on both sides and transfer to a saucepan. Fill with two liters of boiling water, salt and set to cook.
2. Shred mushrooms, fry after fish 5-7 minutes. Add the chopped onion and carrot, fry together until done.
3. As soon as the fish starts boiling, add chopped potatoes to the soup. Cook until soft.
4. Spread the mushrooms with vegetables, boil for another two minutes.
5. Fill the soup with any greens, peppers, and if desired, throw bay leaves and turn them off.
Recipe 8: Canned Pink Salmon Ear
Of course, this first dish is difficult to call fish soup, most likely, fish soup. But he will become a real lifesaver when you need to quickly and tasty feed the family. Another advantage is that you can buy canned food in any store, and you can’t always find a good pink salmon.
• bank of pink salmon in oil;
• 3 potatoes;
• 1.5 liters of water;
• 1/3 cup rice;
• Spices, dried or fresh dill.
1. Pour water and put on the stove. We salt.
2. As soon as it boils, start the potatoes.
3. After boiling, add the washed rice.
4. After 3-4 minutes we toss chopped onions and carrots. If desired, they can be fried in oil and laid at the end.
5. Open the canned food, put it in a bowl, cut the large pieces.
6. 10 minutes after boiling potatoes, lay the canned food and cook the soup until cooked.
7. At the end of the dressing with additional spices, put chopped fresh dill or dried herbs.
Ear of pink salmon - tips and tricks
• Ear is tastier if you let it brew after cooking for half an hour.
• To give a flavor of campfire to the ear of a pink salmon, you can set fire to sticks and stew it in the soup, as described in the first recipe. But there is an option even easier - pour a little liquid smoke into the saucepan. The ear will smell not only a fire, but also smoked meats. • Wuhu can be cooked from one type of fish, or you can take a platter. From this the first dish will taste better. Wise housewives simply place the illiquid pieces left after cooking fish into the freezer and use them at the right moment.
• How much spice to put, and whether they are needed in the ear? Opinions on this score diverge. Some can not imagine the first dish without spices, others argue that the ear should smell like fish and not have extraneous tastes. Do not listen to anyone and cook as you like.
• When cooking broth, never stir the fish. This product is quite tender and the pieces quickly fall apart from touch. In the end, you can get fish gruel with muddy broth, which will spoil the end result.
• The broth will turn out to be especially fragrant and beautiful, if together with pink salmon lay unpeeled onions, cut into large pieces of carrot, parsley root. Then all this is taken out. And for a beautiful color, you can just add a little onion peel to the pan. But do not overdo it, otherwise the soup will turn brown.