The classic donut is a fluffy, ruddy and very fragrant dough ring with a brand hole.
Past him hard to pass.
And do not need!
You can prepare a mountain of donuts and tuck into both cheeks! They prepare very, very simply.
Donuts at Home - General Cooking Principles
For classic donuts, prepare yeast dough in water or milk. But this is optional. Fresh dough on soda is not less soft and airy, does not require long sludge. You can also make donuts from dough on condensed milk or cottage cheese. There are lots of options! It remains only to choose the best donut recipe for yourself at home and for the cause!
The dough is mainly rolled and squeezed round donuts. But sometimes flagella roll, which then connect the ring. Donuts with fillings are prepared without a hole and are a round pie. And for baking in the oven, use the donut form in the form of a ringlet.
Deep-fried donuts are fried. Use refined oil. Sometimes baked in the oven. Finished products are mainly sprinkled with powder, less often decorated with glaze, sprinkled, painted.
The classic recipe for donuts at home
Recipe tender and lush donuts, which are prepared in deep fat. Yeast dough with milk. To taste it is possible to add vanilla or any other extract.
• 500 grams of milk;
• 900 grams of flour;
• 1 bag of yeast;
• 100 grams creamy. oils;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 100 ml of water;
• 500 ml oil rast.
For powdered products, powdered sugar is needed.
1. Dissolve sugar in warm water, put a standard small bag of yeast and leave for ten minutes.
2. Add the warmed milk, eggs, salt and pour the melted butter. Put the flour, mix thoroughly. The dough should not be too steep, the mass should be made weak, soft, slightly sticky. Leave the dough warm for an hour. It will rise very quickly, crush. 3. Sprinkle the table well with flour, put the dough and powder it too. Roll out the layer thickness of 1 centimeter.
4. Extrude the mugs using a round cut-out or a simple glass. In the center we make a hole with a small cutting.
5. Give donuts a little to lie down and walk up, then fry in deep fat. Finished rings decorate with powder, it is better to pour through a strainer, it will turn out neater.
Donuts recipe for homemade yogurt “15 minutes”
A very quick and simple donut recipe option. At the same time they are soft, fluffy and just melt in your mouth. Dough on kefir without yeast.
• 0.25 l kefir;
• 20 grams of sugar;
• a pinch of salt;
• flour 3 cups;
• 3 tablespoons of butter in the dough + for frying;
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda;
• 1 egg;
1. In kefir we extinguish soda, we throw an egg and quickly agitate with a whisk. Add salt, butter, vanilla and flour. Knead the dough, leave for 5 minutes.
2. Then spread on a floured surface, roll out, squeeze donuts, as in the previous recipe.
3. Fry in hot oil and you're done! Sprinkle with powder or serve with jam.
Donuts recipe for condensed milk at home
Another great recipe for airy and tender donuts that can be made very quickly, for example, for breakfast. The dough is kneaded without yeast, soda is used as a ripper.
• 4 eggs;
• condensed milk 1 jar;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 500 grams of flour;
1. Beat eggs with a mixer with condensed milk for three minutes.
2. Add flour and hydrated soda, make the usual dough.
3. We make donuts. How this is done can be seen in the first recipe, just above.
4. Fry in oil and that's it! Very simple and fast.
Recipe for donuts at home with cottage cheese
Curd dough has a special aroma and taste, baking from it is gentle, but not very porous. Depending on the humidity of the curd, it may take a little more or less flour than indicated in the recipe.
• 0.5 kg of cottage cheese; • 5 eggs;
• 40 grams of sugar;
• flour 3 glasses;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• some salt;
1. Mash cottage cheese to get rid of lumps. If it is soft enough, then you can simply use a spoon or pestle. Dry curd will have to pass through a sieve or punch harvester.
2. Add eggs, mix.
3. Put the sugar, salt, flour with slaked soda. Stir and dough is ready! He does not need to stand. Immediately get to frying.
4. Roll out the layer, squeeze donuts with a glass.
5. Fry in hot oil, bark a little to cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar and can be put on the table!
Recipe for donuts with jam at home
A special feature of this recipe is the filling. Products are prepared without their “brand” holes, but this does not make them any less tasty. Instead of jam, you can use any jam, thick jam, fruit or berry puree.
• 500 ml of water;
• 12 grams of yeast;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 700 grams of flour;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• jam and powder.
1. From warm water with yeast, sugar, a pinch of salt and flour, knead a soft dough. At the end, pour in a couple of tablespoons of oil, rinse well and leave in a warm room, give rise twice.
2. Roll out a thin layer, preferably not more than four millimeters. Glass squeeze circles. On one put the jam, throw in another and firmly pinch the edges together.
3. Fry donuts in hot oil, sprinkle with powder.
4. Donuts can also be made in another way. Divide all the dough into small balls, roll out the stuffing out of each one, like on a pie, put the stuffing, put the edges together and give a round shape. Before frying, put it on one palm and gently slap the second.
Recipe for American donuts at home with icing
What the Americans will not think up! Simple donuts seemed boring to them, and they decided to make Donats. These are products with glaze, which in turn is decorated with sprinkles. Each donut looks like a small masterpiece. Ingredients
• 0.5 kg of flour;
• 250 ml of milk;
• 40 grams of butter;
• 2 yolks;
• 10 grams of dry yeast;
• vanilla and salt;
• 60 grams of sugar.
• 3 spoons of milk;
• 220 grams of powder;
• Spoon lemon juice.
1. Making the dough. In warm milk, dilute yeast and sugar, put a third of the flour and leave for half an hour warm. Now go the yolks with melted butter and salt, stir. Then add flour with vanilla. It turns out ordinary yeast dough, soft and airy. We give him a rest in warmth and a good approach.
2. Roll out a large donut one dime thick from the dough, squeeze the usual donuts with holes. Lay on the table or baking sheet, let stand 15 minutes.
3. Fry in butter until golden brown. Cooling down.
4. For now, let's do the icing sugar. Pour powder in a bowl, add milk and knead well. Pour in lemon juice.
5. Now the glaze can be divided into several parts and painted. If the dye is liquid, then just add a few drops. If dry powder is used, do not lay all the milk and leave a spoon for dilution of the paint.
6. Lubricate donuts with glaze, sprinkle with decorative sprinkles and leave to solidify. In addition to sugar coating, you can use chocolate, protein and any other.
Recipe for donuts at home in the oven
Wind donuts are less calories than fried and differ from them in taste. But they are ideal for finishing with glaze, colored sprinkles. It also eliminates the need to stand at the stove and waste a large amount of oil for frying. For baking, you need molds for donuts / muffins, in which there is a convex nose for the hole.
• 2 eggs;
• 100 grams of powder;
• 100 grams creamy. oils;
• 0.5 cup of sugar;
• a spoon of milk;
• 1.5 cups of flour;
• 1.5 tsp. baking powder;
• some cinnamon;
• A handful of nuts.
1. Beat butter with sugar, inject eggs one by one. Add sour cream, whip. Separately, mix the flour with baking powder. Combine both masses and mix the dough. 2. Fold the dough into the form, fill it with no more than 2/3.
3. Bake at 180 degrees for about twenty minutes.
4. We take out products from molds and cool well.
5. Mix icing sugar with cinnamon. Vanilla or any other essence can be used instead.
6. Add milk and mix.
7. Apply the icing on baked donuts, sprinkle with nuts and leave to dry for 15 minutes. And you can help yourself!
Donuts at Home - Tricks and Tips
• Most often donuts are squeezed out by glasses. But how to cut a small hole? You can simply take the cork from the bottle, but do not forget to grease it and dip it in flour.
• It is not necessary to mix the cut circles from the central part of the donut with the scraps. They can also be fried in deep fat, they nadya and become balls. Especially the taste of such small balls will fall to children.
• Do not strongly coag the dough for donuts. Otherwise, it will burn very quickly and will not be baked inside. For lovers of sweets, it is better to sprinkle the finished products plentifully or pour with syrup, condensed milk, smear with jam.
• To save oil, you need to fry products in deep dishes, such as a cauldron or a thick-walled saucepan.
• If slicing donuts is not in flour, but in vegetable oil, then the fryer will not be so steaming.
• To donuts were not too fatty, butter must be well heated. Otherwise, the dough will actively absorb it. After frying, the products should be laid out on paper napkins or towels that will absorb some of the oil.