Casseroles are sweet and salty, with meat and mushrooms, with raisins and vegetables, but one of the very interesting options is with fish.
Preparing such dishes is simple, it turns out very tasty, satisfying and healthy. It's time for us to try some interesting casserole!
Fish casserole in the oven - general principles of cooking
Fish can be different, but all of it will fit for casseroles, with the exception of bony species, which are difficult to use in mixed dishes. We need fillets or mince, which can be easily combined with other ingredients. Sometimes they use canned fish, which is very convenient.
What is put in casseroles:
• cabbage of different types;
• cheese, sour cream, cream.
Products seasoned with different spices. Placed in a greased form in layers or just all mixed. On top of the dish sprinkled with cheese. But there are recipes with fillings based on eggs, dairy products. Bring the dish to readiness usually in the oven, it allows you to get an appetizing crust.
Fish casserole in the oven with raw potatoes
The recipe for the simplest fish casserole in the oven, for the preparation of which you can use any filet.
• 6-7 potatoes;
• 0.5 kg of fish fillets;
• 3 tbsp. l lemon juice;
• 5 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 120 grams of cheese;
• 2 onions.
1. Cut the fish fillet into small pieces, salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice, mix.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into plates, add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise to it, mix well and divide in half.
3. Onions just cut into thin rings or straws, can be half rings. The size of the pieces does not matter, but they must be thin.
4. Grate cheese, separate half, remove. It will be needed at the end of baking.
5. Spread half of the potatoes in a greased form, pour a fourth of the cheese on top, that is, half of the rest. Lightly sprinkle over to hold the casserole layers. 6. Now comes the fish, put the chopped onion on it and sprinkle with cheese again.
7. Putting potatoes, grease mayonnaise, which remained.
8. Put the casserole in the oven, cook 35 minutes at 200 degrees.
9. We take out the form, we fall asleep with the remaining half of the cheese.
10. Return the casserole in the oven, bring the dish to full readiness.
Fish casserole in the oven of boiled potatoes and saury
For this fish casserole from the oven you will need canned fish. Commonly used saury in its juice.
• 6 boiled potatoes;
• 2 cans of saury;
• 1 raw egg;
• 1 onion;
• 4 tbsp. l breadcrumbs;
• 50 g of hard cheese;
1. Fry chopped onion in butter. If it is small or just like a bow, then take two.
2. Open the canned fish, remove the liquid, break the pieces and combine with the onions.
3. Add a raw egg to the stuffing, mix well.
4. Peel the boiled potatoes, grate large, salt.
5. Lubricate the form, sprinkle with two spoons of breadcrumbs.
6. Put half of the grated potato in the mold, flatten the layer and put the fish mass with the egg.
7. Cover the second part of the potato. Align so that the thickness of the dish is the same everywhere.
8. Mix the grated cheese and a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs, you can use chopped salty cracker. Cover the top of the casserole.
9. Put in the oven, bake for about 15-18 minutes to a ruddy crust of cheese and crackers.
Fish casserole in the oven with rice
Rice fish casserole in the oven is a very rich dish that can be prepared in two versions. Any fish will fit: hake, pollack, tasty is obtained with fresh pink salmon, mackerel.
• 1 tbsp. rice;
• 400 g of fish;
• 1 egg;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 1 onion;
• butter, crackers, spices.
1. Rice for this dish should be boiled. Fall asleep cereal in boiling water, boil until soft, recline in a colander. Let all excess water flow down.
2. Onion cut, skip in oil until transparent, no need to cook for a long time. 3. Cut fish into small cubes, combine with onions.
4. In rice, add half of grated cheese and raw egg, season with spices.
5. Lubricate the form, sprinkle with croutons.
6. You can generally mix all the ingredients, put in a form, then sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake until done.
7. Either lay out a layer of rice, stuffing on it and rice again. Top also fall asleep cheese, bake until tender. The temperature in the region of 200, time 20-25 minutes.
Fish casserole in the oven of minced meat with potatoes
Another option is casserole with fish and potatoes, but it uses minced meat. You can buy it in the store, but it is better to cook fish yourself, it will be much tastier. Potatoes are taken raw. Sour cream for smearing layers can be replaced by mayonnaise.
• 2 bulbs;
• 0.3 kg minced meat;
• 4 potatoes;
• oil, spices;
• 3 tbsp. l sour cream;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• a raw egg.
1. Peel the onions, chop finely, fry a little and combine with minced fish. Season the filling to taste with spices, be sure to salt, you can add a clove of garlic, greens.
2. Mix sour cream with egg, beat well.
3. Peel the potatoes. Raw tubers grate on a large kitchen grater, split in half. Put one part in a greased form, season with spices.
4. Brush the potatoes with a third part of the cream sauce with the egg.
5. Top with minced fish and fried onions.
6. Cover with the second part of the potatoes, brush with the remnants of sour cream.
7. Cover the form with foil, cook the casserole for half an hour at 180 degrees.
8. Remove the foil, cover the dish with grated large cheese, put in the oven again.
9. Increase the temperature to 200 degrees. Cooking fish casserole for another 20 minutes.
Fish casserole in the oven with cauliflower
To prepare such a casserole, it is best to use a red fish, the pink salmon is ideal, chic is obtained with more fatty ortami, for example, with salmon.
• 550 g of cauliflower;
• 350 g fish fillets;
• 150 ml of cream 10-15%;
• 2 egg; • 1 clove garlic;
• 80 grams of cheese;
• spices, oil.
1. Put the saucepan on the stove, pour water, salt.
2. Break the cabbage into inflorescences, throw in salted boiling water, cook for exactly five minutes. This time will be enough. To keep the inflorescences white, you can add a little lemon juice or acid when boiling into water.
3. Throw cabbage into a colander, let the water flow.
4. Cut the fish into cubes or cubes, which are approximately equal in size to the inflorescences of cabbage. Sprinkle with spices, salt.
5. Prepare the form. You can just grease, but if desired, sprinkle with croutons, the crust on the casserole will be better.
6. Spread inflorescences and mixed fish.
7. Beat eggs, add cream, chopped garlic, salt.
8. Rub the cheese very finely, pour half the rest, add the rest to the cream. Stir.
9. Put the sauce on top of the spread out products.
10. Top sprinkle with dry cheese chips.
11. Cooking casserole 25 minutes at 190 degrees. If the cheese crust begins to burn slightly ahead of time, you can grease it with fresh cream or cover the form with foil.
Fish casserole in the oven with frozen vegetables
For the preparation of such fish casserole, you need a frozen vegetable mixture, for example, from beans, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower.
• 400 grams of vegetables;
• 400 g fish fillets;
• 0.2 liters of cream;
• 2 eggs;
• 10 g of oil;
• 0.3 lemon.
1. Wash the fish, pat dry with napkins, cut into 20 gram pieces, sprinkle with lemon, season with spices.
2. Grease the form with butter, spread out the fillets.
3. If the vegetables have no ice crust, then you can not defrost them in advance. Just pour it over the fish, level the layer.
4. Mix the cream with the eggs, season with spices, beat until smooth.
5. Pour the dish with the prepared mixture, set to bake in the oven for 35 minutes. If the vegetables had a lot of moisture, you can leave another 10 minutes. The temperature is 200.
Fish casserole in the oven with zucchini and potatoes
Raw vegetables are used for this casserole. You will also need a fillet of any white fish, you can take absolutely anyone at your discretion.
• 3 potatoes;
• 2 small zucchini;
• 400 g fish fillets;
• spices, garlic;
• 120 g sour cream;
• 150 grams of cheese.
1. Cut potatoes into slices, put them on a greased baking sheet.
2. Mix sour cream with one clove of garlic, salt and pepper to taste, you can add a little soy sauce, dry greens, in general, fill the sauce at its discretion. Lubricate the potatoes.
3. We rub cheese, we divide into two parts.
4. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese.
5. Phil cut, add spices and a little sauce, one spoon is enough. Mix and spread over the potatoes.
6. Now go squash zucchini. Make an even layer and grease them with sour cream.
7. Put the dish in the oven, cook for half an hour at 200 degrees.
8. We take out, fall asleep with cheese and hold for another fifteen minutes.
Fish casserole in the oven - tips and tricks
• Easily and quickly clean the fish from the scales, you can use boiling water. You need to quickly pour the carcass out of the kettle on both sides. Then we take a knife and with ease we scrape the scales.
• If the river fish smells like mud, you can soak the pieces in water with lemon juice or in a cool citrus rind decoction.
• The smell of fish will quickly go away with hands, cutlery, cutting board, if wiped with a fresh slice of lemon.
• To prevent the cheese crust from burning, before the fish casserole is prepared, sprinkle the dish in the middle of the preparation or cover the form with foil, parchment, damp paper.