Dry cake - well, very lazy pastries, for which you do not even need to knead the dough.
The basis is flour crumb, which in the baking process turns into a crumbly cake. But nothing happens without juicy stuffing.
Usually they use fresh apples, which give baking juiciness and extraordinary flavor.
Dry Apple Pie - General Cooking Principles
The main ingredients of dry dough for the cake: wheat flour, sugar, rippers. Often in the recipe there is semolina, different types of flour can be added, for example, oatmeal, corn. All these ingredients are simply mixed together in a predetermined proportion. Use a dry bowl, do not need to moisten.
Apples for the filling are used fresh and juicy. Usually they are simply rubbed, the skin must not be removed from the fruit. Apples are often filled with cinnamon, which is perfectly combined with them. Also, the filling can be prepared with the addition of cottage cheese, pumpkin, carrots.
The cake is collected by alternating layers in a blurry form. The number of layers may be arbitrary. But on top, baking is almost always covered with butter shavings. It will give the cake a crisp crust, allow the upper layer to stick together and not crumble.
Dry apple pie and semolina
Recipe for a dry apple pie, for which you will need semolina. It is advisable to bake the cake in a mold with a diameter of about 25-27 cm, so that the cooking time and temperature match the parameters shown below.
• 150 g of semolina;
• 130 g of flour;
• 6 apples;
• 180 g of sugar;
• 0.3 tsp. lemon;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 0.5 tsp. cinnamon;
• 120 g butter plus for a form.
1. Take a large bowl, be sure to dry. Pour the flour and immediately add the semolina, stir.
2. Now add sugar, cinnamon, and soda with citric acid. No liquid ingredients need be added. Soda is not extinguished. 3. Rinse the apples, rub. Skin must not be removed. Use a large grater.
4. Liberate the form with butter. You can not melt it, just slightly soften.
5. Pour half of the dry mixture into the form, smooth it so that the thickness becomes the same everywhere.
6. Top with a layer of grated apples. Use exactly half.
7. Now fill the fruit with the remaining dry dough of semolina with flour.
8. On top, lay out the remaining apples, grated large. Lightly press with your palms so that the individual pieces do not stick out.
9. Take a grater, butter and rub over the resulting cake. You can use softened butter. In this case, just squander the apples.
10. You can put a dry pie on pastries. Temperature 180. Preparing baking will be about 40-45 minutes.
Dry apple pie, corn flour and rice flour
Interesting bulk cake, crumb for which is prepared from two types of flour: rice and corn. It turns out very gentle, crumbly.
• a glass of corn flour;
• a glass of rice flour;
• a glass of sugar;
• 0.5 bag (5 g) of a ripper;
• 70 g of oil;
• 800 g apples;
• vanilla, cinnamon.
1. The form in which you will bake the cake, spread it with a piece of butter. Everything else goes on smearing the top of the cake.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients of the cake in a bowl, mash it with your hands.
3. Put half the crumbs in the form, level the cake.
4. Cut apples into small cubes. You can plates. Shallow is not necessary. Remove the skin too.
5. Spread on a layer of half crumbs all the apples at once.
6. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs from a mixture of different flour and sugar.
7. Now you need to rub the oil on top.
8. Put the cake made from rice and corn flour to bake, the oven should be heated to 180
9. After 40 minutes, the cake must be removed. You can use it as in the form of heat, but it is no less tasty after cooling.
Dry apple pie and oatmeal flour (oat-flakes)
For this bulk cake, you can use oatmeal flour or just grinded oat-flakes, but whole flakes will also be needed, albeit in small quantities. Sugar is best to take brown cane. But if there is no such thing, then a white refinery will do. Ingredients
• 130 g of oatmeal ground;
• 0.5 cups of flakes rolled oats;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 70 grams of wheat flour;
• 170 g butter;
• 10 g ripper;
• 500 grams of apples.
1. Mix both kinds of flour in a bowl, immediately add brown sugar and baking powder to them, while you do not need to add flakes.
2. Now rub the butter into the flour mixture. Smear the form in a small piece, grind everything else.
3. Grind dry dough until homogeneous crumbs with your hands.
4. Add rolled oats.
5. Put the dry dough in a greased form. On the bottom of the pie should take more than half. You can pour 2/3 parts.
6. Cut apples in half, remove the middle part with seeds and hard leaves. Pulp together with the skin rub a large shavings.
7. Put a layer of apples on the dry crumb.
8. Sprinkle the rest of the crumbs on top, this layer does not need to press and tamp.
9. Put in the oven at 180 degrees. This cake is baked for about half an hour. Then you need to get it, cool slightly and immediately cut into slices.
Dry apple pie and milk pie
Another interesting recipe for bulk cake with semolina, in which, apart from apples, is whole milk. But you can use and diluted dry, some housewives even bred condensed milk, cream, but make sure not to get too sweet. In the cake you get three dry dough cakes and two layers of apple filling.
• a glass of flour;
• glass of semolina;
• 150 ml of milk;
• 1 kg of apples;
• 0.5 cup of sugar;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper;
• 50 g of oil.
1. Stir all the dry ingredients of the cake in a bowl, no need to add milk to them.
2. Free a pound of apples from the cores, grate the fruit with large chips.
3. Lubricate the form with a thick layer of oil, the rest will go to the finishing layer.
4. Lay out a third of the crumbs, sprinkle half the grated apples on top. Pour three or four spoons of milk.
5. Now again a layer of crumbs and the second part of the apples. Again, lightly spill the milk, so that the baby during the baking process turns into a dough. 6. The final layer is dry crumb. Press your hands, pour the remnants of milk.
7. Scatter small pieces of butter on top. You can chop it or just grate it. Soft product lay out small strokes, try to have them at the same distance from each other.
8. Bake in the oven, bake at 180 for about 50 minutes. Add or shorten time if necessary.
Dry apple pie with curd cheese
Option bulk cake with apple-curd filling, which many also called the royal cheesecake. It is better to use cottage cheese not dry, it is better to take a soft product. From these ingredients you get a small pie, use a form up to 20 cm.
• a glass of flour;
• 0.25 cup of sugar;
• 50 g of oil;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• 2-3 apples;
• 250 g of cottage cheese;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.25 art. Sahara.
1. Mash softened butter with sugar and flour, add cinnamon to the dough, set aside for a while.
2. For the filling, beat the cottage cheese and eggs with sugar until smooth, season with vanilla.
3. Rinse the apples, cut into small cubes. Or take a grater and rub, but the chips should turn out large.
4. Combine cottage cheese and apples, stir.
5. You can begin to assemble the cake, the oven by this point should already be heated at 180 degrees.
6. The mold needs to be greased, lay out half of the crumbs, smooth and slightly flatten.
7. Now a layer of cottage cheese filling, pour and level with a spoon.
8. And again a layer of dry dough, it can not be pressed.
9. Put in the oven, bake a cake of dry dough for 35-40 minutes.
Dry apple pie with pumpkin “Autumn”
A recipe for a bright and very fragrant dry apple cake, which is also served with pumpkin. The weight of the pure product without peel and seeds is indicated. The sweeter and juicier the pumpkin is, the more delicious the baking will be.
• glass of semolina;
• a glass of sugar;
• 500 g orange pumpkin;
• 100 g of oil;
• 4 apples;
• a glass of flour;
• 1 tsp. ripper; • Cinnamon optional.
1. Grate a pumpkin on a coarse grater. Immediately to her grate apples, bypassing the stubs. We immediately cast aside. Stir the stuffing, season with cinnamon, you do not need to add sugar, otherwise the juice will appear prematurely.
2. We prepare the dough according to the general principle: mix all the dry ingredients, do not add butter.
3. Lubricate the form with a diameter of 25 centimeters.
4. We form a cake of three dry cakes and two layers of pumpkin filling with apples.
5. The top layer of dry dough. On it we rub butter. We try to distribute evenly.
6. Send pumpkin pie with apples in the oven, bake 45 minutes, set the average temperature in the region of 180-190 degrees.
Dry Apple Pie - Tips and Tricks
• Apples are wonderfully combined not only with pumpkin or cinnamon. Dry cakes can be prepared with the addition of pears, plums, quince and other fruits. But especially delicious toppings are obtained from apples with raisins, nuts, candied fruits. A special flavor to the cake will be given by lemon peel, which needs to be added quite a bit.
• From above it is possible to cover the pie not only with butter, but also with a layer of fat sour cream. The cake will also turn out crumbly, tender, but will acquire a slightly different taste.
• If winter apples are used for the filling, it is better to cut a thick skin. She will not be able to soften when baking, will be stuck between the teeth.
• To prevent grated apples from turning black, you can sprinkle chips with lemon juice or diluted dry acid.