Apple is a common, affordable and familiar fruit. If you are tired of eating it raw or pleased with the crop, then it's time to look here. Here are the best ideas that can be prepared from apples, recipes and tips.
Dishes and baking of apples - general principles of cooking
Apples can be the main ingredient of the dish or stuffing, it all depends on the recipe. In any embodiment, the fruit is washed, dried, remove damage and tails. Even baked fruit can be used for baking and other dishes with heat treatment. For salads, it is desirable to choose juicy fruits.
What is cooked with apples:
• the drinks;
• sweet preparations.
Fruit is perfectly combined with dairy products, cereals, dough. It can be used in meat dishes, salads.
What to cook from apples - a recipe for a delicious charlotte
The simplest and tasty thing to cook out of apples is to bake a charlotte. The recipe for the famous cake, which is time-tested and always turns out.
• 3 apples;
• 4 eggs;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• 1 spoon of lemon juice;
• 0.2 kg flour;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper.
1. The oven must be immediately heated. Temperature 180 ° C.
2. Peel the apples, cut them into medium sized pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Break eggs into a bowl. Beat a couple of minutes.
4. Add sugar. We lower the mixer and beat until a steady, white foam appears.
5. Sift the flour, along with the ripper.
6. Add flour to the eggs, do it carefully, better with your hands, so as not to precipitate the foam.
7. Add the apple slices.
8. Pour the dough into a greased form. We send in the oven warmed to the specified temperature.
9. Bake for 35 minutes. Readiness check puncture wand. It should remain dry, if, of course, did not hit the apple.
What to make from apples - a recipe for homemade puffs
Apple puffs are yummy that anyone can make. Ready dough will help with this. It will take one package, weighing up to 0.5 kg.
• 1 pack of dough;
• 0.5 kg of apples;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 1 egg.
1. Take out the dough on the table, unfold. If the semi-finished product is frozen, then we do it in advance.
2. Roll out the layer to three millimeters.
3. Beat the egg with a fork.
4. Cut apples into small cubes. You can rub shavings.
5. Put sugar and cinnamon in the filling and immediately begin to make puffs until the juice is separated.
6. Cut the rolled layer into rectangles. Any size.
7. Using a large brush, quickly grease the dough with an egg.
8. We scatter apple stuffing. We make sure that everything gets the same and all the pieces have enough fruit.
9. Snatch puffs. Can be folded in half or diagonally. Get rectangles and triangles, respectively.
10. Putting it on the baking sheet. Grease the top with an egg, which should still remain.
11. We send baked. The temperature for the puffs 200, cook until golden brown.
What to make from apples - a recipe for quick jam
If you do not know what to cook from apples, recipes for complex dishes, and there is no desire to bake, you can simply cook the jam. It always turns out and requires only two ingredients.
• 1 kg of apples;
• 1 kg of sugar.
1. Fruits are washed, wiped.
2. We cut apples into small slices, pour in sugar and leave overnight.
3. We get the future jam, boil for exactly five minutes.
4. Leave to cool.
5. Boil again for five minutes. Cool again.
6. Boil for the last time, put in jars and cork. We clean for storage, or cool and use immediately.
What to cook from apples - a recipe of aromatic compote
Compote - the fastest that can be made from apples. Drink recipes are different, here is one of the most fragrant and healthy options. If you are allergic to bee products, honey can be replaced with sugar. Ingredients
• 0.5 kg of apples;
• 2 liters of water;
• 2 leaves of lemon balm;
• 150 grams of honey;
• 0.5 tsp. cinnamon
1. Apples cut into slices, throw in the pan.
2. Fill with clean water and boil for a few minutes. The exact time depends on the type of apples. There are varieties that begin to boil over after boiling. Others can boil up to ten minutes.
3. As soon as the pieces are soft, throw cinnamon and lemon balm.
4. Cover the pan, turn it off.
5. Insist compote under the lid to cool.
6. As soon as the drink becomes warm, it can be drained.
7. Add honey, stir and send to the fridge for cooling.
What to cook from apples - recipe for homemade pastes
Pastila is a wonderful apple delicacy that is easy to prepare and is kept for a very long time. This preparation does not contain any preservatives and is much more useful than purchased sweets.
• 2 kg of apples;
• 1 tsp. oils.
1. Cut the apples into pieces, transfer them to a baking sheet covered with foil.
2. Top cover with a second piece of foil.
3. We poison in the oven and bake for about half an hour at 170 degrees.
4. Cool, wipe apples through a sieve. Although, some housewives simply grind the mass with a blender.
5. Grease a sheet of parchment, spread it on a baking sheet or board.
6. We smear apple weight with a thin layer about three millimeters.
7. Dry in the sun until done. Or in the oven at the smallest temperature.
What to make from apples - a recipe for stuffed apples
A variant of a very useful and simple dish, which is prepared from apples with cottage cheese. Great idea for a healthy breakfast, afternoon snack or snack. You can cook a dish not only in the oven, but also in the microwave oven.
• 3 apples;
• 3-4 spoons of cottage cheese;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
• 2 spoons of nuts;
• 1 yolk;
• sugar or honey.
Cooking 1. With washed apples, cut off the top, measuring about one centimeter.
2. Sharp spoon make a notch. Be sure to remove the stub with seeds, but do not reach the opposite side, the bottom should remain intact.
3. Combine the curd with chopped nuts, add the yolk and vanilla. To taste, we will mix the filling with sugar or honey. You can pour a little cinnamon in it.
4. Fill the apples with sweet stuffing.
5. Shift in the mold or just on a plate.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 180.
7. Or put in the microwave for 3-5 minutes, the maximum power.
What to make from apples - a recipe for vitamin salad
Apples are often included in various salads, but they are especially well combined with carrots. This dish is a real storehouse of nutrients and vitamins. Salad is not subject to storage and is used immediately after preparation.
• 2 apples;
• 2 carrots;
• 0.5 cups of raisins;
• 1 spoon of honey;
• 70 ml of sour cream, cream;
• Cinnamon optional.
1. Raise the raisins with hot water, leave to stand while the remaining ingredients of the salad are prepared.
2. Pound honey with sour cream, you can throw a pinch of cinnamon. Leave the gas station on time aside.
3. Peeled apple three large, or cut into thin slices.
4. Rub the carrot.
5. Mix the apples with carrots, pour the cooked dressing.
6. Drain the liquid from the raisins, soak the grapes in a napkin and send to the salad.
7. It remains only to stir and ready!
What to make from apples - a simple jam recipe
Jam is often present in different baking and desserts and in the season it can be prepared in advance. The recipe is good because you can put crumpled, broken, over-ripe fruit into it. It is only necessary to thoroughly wash and trim the damage.
• 1 kg of sugar;
• 1.3 kg of apples;
• 2 glasses of water.
1. Cut the apples into slices, throw in the saucepan or in the bowl. The peel must be left, as it contains pectin, which makes the preparation thicker. 2. Pour in prescription water and set it on fire.
3. Cook the apples until soft, the pieces should fall apart.
4. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
5. Lower the blender and pour the mass to a homogeneous substance.
6. Add a kilogram of sugar, again send to cook.
7. Cooked jam for about 40 minutes.
8. Pour into jars while boiling, cork. Or just cool and use for its intended purpose.
What to make from apples - apple strudel recipe
Legendary and world famous dish that can be made from apples. There are a lot of recipes for strudel and this is just one of the options.
• 0.3 kg flour;
• 50 ml of vegetable oil;
• 700 grams of apples;
• 50 grams of butter;
• one egg;
• 100 grams of water;
• 60 grams of sugar;
• 100 grams of raisins;
• cinnamon, lemon, powder;
• 4 scoops of breadcrumbs.
1. Fill the raisins with warm water. You can use strong tea, it will be delicious.
2. Cooking dough. To do this, sift the flour and make a hole. Pour in 30 ml of vegetable oil, add one egg, pour in 100 ml of water. Knead a cool bun, if necessary, you can still add a little flour. Leave for half an hour.
3. Cut the peeled apples into small cubes.
4. Add sugar, cinnamon, a little lemon juice to the filling. You can pour a spoonful of rum for flavor. Take out the raisins from the liquid, dry them and also send them to the filling.
5. Roll out the layer of dough, it should turn out thin. Grease with melted butter.
6. Sprinkle with white croutons in the center.
7. Putting apple stuffing.
8. Fold inside the edges, alternately. Excess tuck under the bottom.
9. Shift the strudel on a baking sheet.
10. Top with oil again.
11. Bake at 190 about 30 minutes.
12. Remove, cool. Decorated with iced strudel. Before serving, cut into transverse pieces, complete with ice cream balls.
What to make from apples - recipe for fritters
Apple fritters differ in taste from traditional products. They are incredibly juicy, tender, with a pleasant sourness.
• 4 apples4
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 4 tablespoons flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 1 pinch ripper;
1. Apples need to be cleaned and grated large.
2. Add sugar, break the egg and gradually pour the flour. The amount depends on the juiciness of the fruit. May need only 2 spoons.
3. We add the ripper together with the flour.
4. Quickly stir the dough and do not let it stand.
5. Put the spoon into the pan with the heated butter and fry the usual pancakes.
6. Sprinkle with powder or just pour with sour cream.
Apple Recipes - Tips and Tricks
• The apple will not darken if it is sprinkled with fresh lemon juice. You can also treat the cut with any fruit vinegar.
• Apples blend beautifully with different berries and fit absolutely any fruit. Therefore, you can always dilute the dish and add new notes to the taste.
• Apple peel is very helpful. Smart housewives skins are not thrown away, but compotes are made from them, they make foot baths for broths and rinse hair.