Traditionally, in the hot season, remembering cold soups, the first thing that comes to mind is, of course, okroshka.
What just did not invent its variations!
Cooks endlessly argue about the compositions of the dish itself and separately about gas stations.
And today we will get acquainted with variations on kefir soups.
Fermented milk liquid products, as gas stations, practically any are used.
And serum, and sour milk, and beloved by many in our country kefir. In favor of the latter speaks a good range of products with different content of milk fat. Due to this, one can greatly diversify the taste of the dish, just by changing the variety of fermented milk product.
Kefir sour many like more artificial - lemon or acetic. A quality product, in addition to direct benefit, is especially indicated for people with disorders of the digestive organs. In particular, suffering from heartburn, you can try the wonderful cold soups, without risking seize their handfuls of pills.
Soups on kefir - general principles of cooking
• Cold soups on kefir are made from fresh or cooked (stewing or boiling) vegetables. They are rubbed with a grater, cut into pieces or crushed in a puree with a kitchen processor, and only after that are they poured with kefir.
• Boiled components are well cooled before grinding. So do stewed vegetables before dressing the soup with kefir.
• Cold vegetable soups to soften the taste and give satiety often complement hard-boiled eggs, boiled meat or cooked sausage.
• Fresh greens give a rich flavor to the dishes, as a rule - dill and green onions, you can add curly parsley.
• To add lightness, add chopped garlic. The cold soups are acidified with citric acid, freshly squeezed lemon juice or table vinegar.
• Kefir is injected last, diluting the whole vegetable mixture with it or adding it to the plates. The lower the fat content of kefir, the “yadier” will be the soup. If you take a fat fermented milk product, then it is diluted with mineral water or cold water. For tomato soup kefir is diluted with tomato juice. • The really cold soup is made by diluting it with strongly cooled kefir, putting it in the fridge or adding a few small pieces of ice to the plate.
Vegetable soup on kefir made from stewed vegetables
• small eggplant;
• young zucchini;
• sweet pepper - 1 pc .;
• onion head;
• 2-3 cloves of young garlic;
• average carrot;
• salt, dill, parsley, pepper;
• 300 ml of medium-fat kefir.
1. Combine cold kefir with 200 ml of cooled boiled water. Rub garlic on a fine grater, add greens chopped with a knife. Salt and stir well, put in the fridge for one hour.
2. With an eggplant and zucchini, cut the skin off with a knife, remove the stem from the pepper and cut in half, remove the seeds. Cut the peeled vegetables into small cubes and transfer them to thick-walled deep dishes (a frying pan or a saucepan).
3. Place the container on a small fire and simmer the vegetables until they are all softened, about 25 minutes. Well to decant all the liquid released during the quenching, put the vegetable mixture on a sieve and cool on it.
4. Then transfer the vegetables to a deep bowl and pour over the cooled kefir mixture.
Vegetable cold soup on kefir with mineral water
• four large radishes;
• one Bulgarian pepper (yellow);
• two boiled eggs;
• feathers of young onions;
• kefir 2.5% - 250 ml;
• carbonated mineral water - 150 ml.
1. Radish and pepper, rinse and dry.
2. Cut the radish into small strips. From the pepper, remove all the seeds, and cut the flesh into small pieces.
3. Peel the eggs, wash, dry and crumble.
4. Mix the radish with eggs and peppers. Fill a mixture of kefir with mineral water. Add ground pepper and salt and mix well.
5. Cooked soup before serving, cool in the refrigerator.
“Tarator” - soup on kefir with cucumber
• one cup of low fat (1%) kefir;
• three large soil cucumbers;
• two cloves of garlic; • curly parsley (without stalks) - 4 sprigs.
1. Rinse the parsley with water and dry well on a towel.
2. Cut off the tips of the cucumbers. Dissolve each 3-4 longitudinal plates (depending on the thickness of the fruit) and cut into strips.
3. Put the cucumber straw in a small container, salt and leave for some time to let the cucumbers juice.
4. Then add kefir to cucumbers, press garlic with a press, add finely chopped greens and mix well. If necessary, dilute the soup with kefir or water.
Scented vegetable soup on kefir with potatoes and sausage
• fresh eggs - 5 pcs .;
• potatoes - five large tubers;
• a small bunch of radishes;
• medium bunch of young onions;
• fresh dill;
• 250 gr. ham, you can replace the "Doctor" or "Children's" sausage without lard;
• 3.2% kefir.
1. Clean the soil from the remnants and carefully rinse the potatoes, boil them “in uniforms”. Cool, peel and rub with a large grater.
2. Combine chopped green onions with finely chopped dill. Salt and mash slightly. Add the potatoes and mix well.
3. Largely rub boiled eggs, radishes, cucumbers without peel and sausage.
4. Spread everything with black pepper and mix well all the ingredients for the soup base.
5. Enter the cooled kefir and stir the soup with light, unsharp movements.
Cold soup on kefir - “Beetroot”
• two small boiled beets;
• one fresh cucumber;
• medium bulb;
• 75 ml of 20% sour cream;
• 250 ml of fresh, medium, or low-fat yogurt;
• fennel greens - a small bunch;
• medium sized lemon;
• two large cloves of garlic.
1. Peel the rind from the beets and cut into cubes less than a centimeter.
2. Finely chop the onion and cut the cucumber in half.
3. Place beetroot cubes, half a cucumber, onion and garlic in pieces in a separate dish.
4. Dip a lemon in boiling water for a minute. Then cut in two and squeeze the juice. 5. Add two spoons of the resulting juice to the vegetables, pour in the sour cream and smash everything with a blender. Pour in kefir, whisk well again with a blender and remove the mixture for 40-50 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. Slice the remaining half of the cucumber into thin strips and place on the plate. Pour cold beetroot, add three small ice cubes and decorate the soup with greens.
Spanish soup on kefir with cucumber - “Gazpacho”
• five sweet peppers (green);
• 400 gr. fresh ground cucumbers;
• 20 ml of table 9% vinegar;
• half of the average onion;
• three cloves of garlic;
• three tablespoons of olive (or just very pure) oil;
• 100 gr. white wheat bread;
• 3.2% kefir;
• 100 gram pack of rye crackers.
1. It is necessary to bake the pepper in the oven. To do this, cut each pepper along and select seeds. Rinse well with water to wash off their residue and place the pepper on a baking sheet, skinned up.
2. Moisten each half well with olive oil and place the roaster in an oven at 200 degrees. When the skin begins to darken and slightly swollen, remove the pepper from the oven, move it into the bag, and after a quarter of an hour, remove the skin.
3. Remove the peel from the cucumbers with a sharp, narrow knife and cut into cubes.
4. Kill the baked peppers with cucumbers in mashed potatoes using a kitchen processor.
5. Place lightly dried bread (without a crust) and garlic in a separate bowl. Add salt, olive oil, half a cup of kefir and also perebite processor.
6. Combine cucumber and kefir mixture. Add table vinegar to taste and dilute with kefir (cold) to the desired thickness.
7. Serve the cucumber "Gazpacho" on yogurt, garnished with rye crackers.
Cold Tomato Soup on Kefir
• two medium cucumbers (fresh);
• fresh eggs - 4 pcs .;
• tomato juice (thick) - 500 ml;
• four potatoes;
• a bunch of young onions;
• 1% kefir - 500 ml;
• 300 gr. boiled pork pulp (beef, chicken fillet).
Cooking Method: 1. Boil boiled eggs, boil potatoes in “uniforms”. Cool, peel and cut into cubes, up to a centimeter.
2. Add the pieces of boiled meat, diced cucumbers (without peel).
3. Mix cold tomato juice with kefir. To taste, add garlic chips and chopped green onions. If necessary, salt and mix the kefir-tomato mixture well.
4. In the small plate put the right amount of vegetables mixed with meat and eggs and add the tomato-kefir mixture.
Cold vegetable soup - “Russian Okroshka”
• boiled meat, can be boiled sausage without fat - 700 gr .;
• five chicken eggs;
• five small potatoes;
• Ground cucumbers - 4 pcs. medium size;
• over a large bunch of young onions and dill;
• lemon acid;
• one and a half liters of fresh kefir.
1. Peel the potatoes and, without cutting, boil the tubers until tender. Cook hard boiled chicken eggs.
2. Cool everything well - potatoes, putting them out of the pan on a plate, and eggs under running cold water.
3. Eggs, potatoes, boiled sausage (boiled meat) cut into medium-sized, even-sized cubes.
4. Add cucumber cubes, finely chopped dill and chopped green onions.
5. Well, do not rush, mix, pour kefir and salt. Add a small pinch of citric acid and, after gently stirring, remove the okroshka for cooling in the refrigerator.
Latvian vegetable soup on kefir
• a pound of young beets, along with fresh, uncorroded tops;
• 60 grams of celery root;
• white onion;
• small carrot;
• 30 ml of vegetable, refined oil;
• sprigs of young dill.
1. Peel celery root, carrot and onion. Cut the vegetables into small strips and put the stew to a moderate heat, adding two spoons of lean non-aromatic oil.
2. After 8 minutes, add the stripped beet tops and continue to simmer for another 7 minutes, mixing well. At the end - salt. 3. Then put the stewed vegetables in a deep pan and, after cooling well, pour cold kefir, diluted with boiled water.
Cold Italian Tomato Soup in Italian Kefir with Shrimps
• small (about 6 teeth) garlic head;
• 300 grams of boiled shrimp;
• one liter of cold kefir;
• fresh basil;
• four ripe tomatoes.
1. Tomatoe dip into boiling water for two minutes, cool quickly and release from the peel.
2. Put sliced garlic, basil leaves, sliced tomatoes into several pieces of the blender. Crush a little, pour kefir and smash again with a blender. Put in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Pour the cooled tomato soup into deep plates and dip into each of a small handful of boiled shrimp.
Soups on kefir - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Boiled potatoes are easier to peel while still warm.
• Do not pour out the decoction in which the peeled vegetables were boiled. They can be diluted fatty kefir.
• If the soup is cooked more than once - do not pour all the vegetable mixture at once with kefir. It is better to arrange the required amount of it in plates and dilute it with kefir. Leave the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.
• If you acidify the soup not with vinegar, but with lemon or lemon juice, its taste will be milder.
• Okroshka will taste better if you add ready-made not too hot mustard into it.