Pork in tomato is bright, tasty, appetizing! Meat in a sauce can be cooked in a variety of ways, it is stewed on a stove or in a slow cooker, baked in the oven, combined with a variety of vegetables and cereals.
You can find hundreds of recipes, the most interesting ones are collected here.
Pork in tomato sauce - general principles of cooking
The meat is cut into small pieces, sometimes pre-marinated. Next, it is placed in a baking dish or sent to a frying pan, combined with the other ingredients, bring to readiness. For tomato sauce, you can use pasta. Fresh or canned tomatoes, juice.
What else is cooked pork in tomato:
• onions, carrots, potatoes and other vegetables;
• beans, chickpeas or simple peas, other beans;
• mushrooms, asparagus.
There are no restrictions on spices. Pork goes well with garlic, different types of hot peppers and sweet paprika. Zira, turmeric, and ginger are perfect for it. Adding greens of different types is welcome. Soy sauce will add a special flavor note to the dish. It can be used to marinate pork or dilute a rich tomato sauce.
Pork in tomato sauce in a pan
The recipe is very tender and juicy pork in tomato sauce. It is perfect for rice, potatoes and any other side dishes. Tomato sauce is used for the sauce.
• 600 g of fresh meat;
• a pair of onions;
• 50 g of pasta;
• 1 tsp. flour;
• 30 g of oil;
• 0.27 l of broth (can be plain water).
1. Wash the pork pulp, dried. We first cut the plates across the fibers, then each piece with a shred of strips.
2. Heat the oil. If the meat is fat, you can reduce the amount. Spread pork, fry until all the pieces are white.
3. It's time to add the onions, cut into strips. Fry meat with onions on low heat. It is not necessary to keep long, ten minutes is enough 4. As soon as the onion becomes ruddy, sprinkle the meat with flour. Stir and add tomato paste. We warm up for a moment.
5. Now broth or water. The liquid must be hot in order to avoid a temperature drop, the meat does not like it, it will become hard and dry. Fill the hot, ideally boiling liquid. Stir.
6. Cover the pan, simmer the pork in the tomato for 30-35 minutes.
7. Ten minutes before the end of the put salt, pepper. Before you turn off the pork, you can throw laurel, greens.
Pork in tomato sauce with garlic in the oven
A very simple recipe for pork in the oven, which does not require much attention. For tomato sauce, mashed tomatoes are used, you can take ready mashed potatoes.
• kilogram of pork with fat;
• a pair of bulbs;
• four cloves of garlic;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• 550 g tomatoes;
• salt, pepper, mustard to taste.
1. Put the tomatoes in a bowl, pour boiling water from the kettle, leave for a minute. Remove, cool in cold water, remove the skin. Purified tomatoes are pursed with a blender or chopped very finely. The compacted part near the stem must be removed.
2. Add pepper and salt to tomato, add mustard to taste. Here you can use sauce or a little powder. Be sure to add sugar. Squeeze the garlic. Thoroughly rub.
3. Cut the meat into slices, as for a kebab or a little less. Combine with tomato sauce, stir. Leave to pickle for an hour.
4. Cut the onion into rings, lay out in a greased form.
5. Put the meat on top of the onion along with the sauce. Cover the mold with aluminum foil.
6. Put the dish in the oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Temperature 190 degrees.
Pork with beans in tomato sauce
For this hearty meal you need fresh tomatoes. With them, pork turns out tastier, more fragrant. The dish is convenient to cook in a large skillet, saucepan, cauldron.
• 200 g dry beans;
• 800 g pork;
• 1 carrot;
• 400 g tomatoes;
• 2 onions; • 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• spices, oil, greens.
1. To sort the beans, pour the beans for 8-10 hours with cold water. Better to do it in the evening. Wash in the morning, add clean water, cook, but not until ready. Beans should be poked, but not boiled soft.
2. Cut pork into cubes, the size is about 15-20 grams. Put in a pan with butter (2-3 spoons), fry the meat for about 15-20 minutes. Big fire is better not to do. If the pork is not very young, then cover the pot and simmer under the lid.
3. Shred the carrot into strips, also onion, lay it all together for pork, cook for about seven minutes.
4. Cut the tomatoes in half, rub. You can just mash up.
5. Fill tomato sauce with meat. We warm up until the tomatoes are dark.
6. Add the chopped Bulgarian pepper, lay out the beans, season with a little salt and add a little boiling water. The liquid should barely cover the products.
7. Cover and simmer the meat in the sauce for about half an hour. At the end you need to try the pork, add salt, you can squeeze garlic, pepper.
Pork in tomato sauce with potatoes
Potatoes will be cooked for a long time, it will become tough if you add a lot of tomatoes into it or make it wrong.
• 500 g pork;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 700 g of potatoes;
• 2 onions;
• 1 carrot;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 300 ml of broth.
1. Cut the pork, put it in a large frying pan or in a cauldron, begin to fry. Cooking meat for about thirty minutes, the fire is just below average.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into pieces, about the same as the meat, add to the roasted pork. Fry together for about five minutes.
3. Add hot broth, cover, simmer for about ten minutes.
4. Take the second pan. Pour some oil, put chopped onion. Fry it to transparency.
5. Rub carrots, can be cut into strips or thin circles. We shift to the bow. Cook together.
6. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes. Lay in the pan to the vegetables. Stew until soft. 7. We shift the vegetables to the potatoes with pork, pepper, salt, add any seasoning to your taste. Stir.
8. Cover again, simmer for about fifteen minutes. We do not give the dish to actively boil, in the end we put greens, bay leaf, turn off.
Pork in tomato sauce with mushrooms
This dish of pork in tomato sauce is convenient to cook in a deep saucepan, in a cauldron. Fresh champignons are used here, but you can also use other mushrooms for gravy.
• 700 g pork;
• 300 g of champignons;
• 2 onions;
• 400 ml of grated tomatoes;
• 200 ml of broth;
• 1 tbsp. l flour.
1. Cut the meat a little smaller than for the kebab. We spread in a heated pan with the addition of a spoon of oil, begin to fry, stir. As soon as the juice starts to stand out, cover. We reduce the fire, simmer for about twenty minutes.
2. Cut the onion, put in another pan. Begin to fry.
3. Mushrooms wash, cut into small pieces, add to onions. Cook without a lid until all the liquid has evaporated.
4. As soon as the mushrooms begin to brown, we shift all this to the pork.
5. To the twisted tomatoes, add a spoonful of flour, salt, carefully stir. Pour into a dish.
6. Stir, warm up for a few seconds and pour in a glass of boiling water or hot broth. Re-stir.
7. Cover and simmer the pork dish in tomato sauce until cooked. Focus on meat.
8. At the very end we fill the dish with greens.
Pork in thick tomato sauce (ribs)
Ribs in tomato sauce are very tasty, not fatty, appetizing. Gravy is made from tomato paste.
• 600 g ribs;
• 50 g of pasta;
• 60 ml of soy sauce;
• 2 tbsp. l flour;
• 300 ml of water or broth;
• 1 onion;
• 0.5 tsp. ginger;
• 1 tbsp. l mustard
1. Mix mustard and soy sauce. Add a whisper of ginger. Grate the chopped ribs with the prepared mixture. Leave for half an hour.
2. Cut the onion into small cubes, fry in a skillet. Add a teaspoon of flour. Warm up for a few seconds, add tomato paste diluted with broth. Cooking sauce a couple of minutes, it should thicken a little. Turn off. 3. Take out the ribs from the bowl, lay out on a cutting board. Sprinkle with remaining flour, lightly powder.
4. Heat the oil in an empty pan, put the ribs, fry over high heat until golden brown.
5. We shift ribs to another bowl, pour tomato sauce, simmer for about half an hour.
Pork in tomato sauce in pots
The dish can be cooked in one big pot or use small dishes for serving.
• 600 g pork;
• a pound of sweet, ripe tomatoes;
• 1 tsp. acute adzhika;
1. Scald tomatoes with boiling water, remove the skin. Cut the peeled tomatoes into small cubes or twist in mashed potatoes, there is no difference.
2. Add salt and sharp adjika to tomatoes, grind.
3. Cut the pork into cubes.
4. Put the meat in a pot in layers, each time we pour the prepared tomatoes.
5. Close the pot, put in a cold oven. Turn on 180 degrees and forget about the dish for 2 hours.
Pork in tomato sauce - tips and tricks
• Pork will not fry until golden brown, if you lay it on a dry frying pan. It is recommended to lubricate the surface with any grease.
• Meat will taste better if you add some sugar or natural honey to the sauce during the cooking process.
• It is not necessary to add vinegar or lemon juice to tomato sauce, pork will cook for a long time from acid, it can remain hard.