If far from everyone loves the semolina, hardly anyone will refuse the cake made from this cereal! Fragrant and ruddy mannic decorate any table and lift your spirits.
In order not to spend a lot of time on its preparation, we will use the slow cooker.
In it the mannik will not exactly burn, it will be cooked and it will turn out exactly the right way!
Mannik on kefir in a slow cooker - general principles of preparation
Dough for manna knead liquid, fluid. The consistency of it resembles a thick cream. If the eggs according to the recipe need to be whipped up to the foam, then the dough will be light, airy, with small bubbles. Baking it turns out soft, fluffy.
The main ingredients of the test:
• Semolina. It is laid alone, but can be combined with flour, ground nuts and other bulk ingredients.
• Kefir. Usually, they pour the cereal in advance so that the semolina swollen. Sour yogurt is wonderful with the role of kefir, you can take ryazhenka or natural yogurt.
• Eggs. Present in almost any recipe. If they are very large, you can reduce the number. If the egg is small, then add one more.
• Sugar. Also always present in the cake, as baking is sweet.
Often berries are added to mannica, a variety of fruits, including dried ones. There are lots of baking recipes that completely change the idea of a modest cake. In a slow cooker, manna cooks in baking mode, on average it takes from 50 to 70-80 minutes.
Simple manna on kefir in a slow cooker without flour, without oil
Recipe ordinary mannica on kefir in a slow cooker. It can be easily prepared for family tea drinking, if you soak semolina in advance.
• semolina 200 grams;
• flour 250 grams;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• three eggs;
• 0.5 bag ripper.
1. Take kefir, it is better to use a drink at room temperature. Fill the cereal, leave for an hour.
2. In a bowl throw eggs. Add sugar to them, whip until fluffy and thick foam, as for a biscuit. 3. Gently mix the swollen grits into the eggs, add the ripper.
4. Fill the dough with vanilla, roll the grated zest.
5. We shift the fluffy dough into the saucepan from the multicooker, grease in advance.
6. We put bake for an hour. We cool a little in a bowl, then we take out on a flat dish.
Mannik on kefir in a slow cooker with flour
The recipe is more rich and tasty mannica on kefir in a slow cooker. This cake is a bit like a biscuit. It can be smeared from above with jam, jam and coated with icing. The result will be a gorgeous dessert.
• three eggs;
• glass of semolina;
• a glass of flour;
• a glass of kefir;
• a glass of sugar;
• half a pack of butter;
• vanilla, ripper.
1. Butter for this dough can be used softened. But nothing will happen if it is melted and cooled. We act as it is convenient and depending on the state of the existing product. But do not forget to grease the slow cooker with a small piece.
2. Kefir pour cereal. Let the main mixture swell for half an hour.
3. Mix the butter with the sugar, put it in the kefir mixture, stir.
4. We break eggs. If you want to get a more lush and porous cake, then you can beat them with half the prescription sugar to a dense foam. But you can just shake and pour into the dough.
5. To flour we pour the ripper, sift them together and pour in the dough.
6. Add vanilla, mix gently.
7. We shift the dough for manna in the previously prepared cup.
8. Close the slow cooker, set baking, prepare 60-70 minutes. If you want to brown the crust from the second side, then fifteen minutes before the end of cooking, the pie can be turned over.
Mannik on kefir in a slow cooker with cottage cheese
A variant of manna cottage cheese, which is also prepared on kefir. This pastry has an unusual aroma and delicate flavor. Cottage cheese should not be taken dry, let it be medium humidity.
• cottage cheese 300 grams;
• glass of semolina plus 2 spoons;
• three eggs;
• vanilla bag;
• 0.75 cup of sugar; • a glass of kefir;
• 10 grams of oil;
• 0.5 pack ripper.
1. Soak the cereal in kefir, pour sugar too. We mix and forget about the trio for half an hour.
2. Milling curd. If there are a lot of lumps in it, then you can use a sieve and wipe the product well. Add the eggs. In a dry cottage cheese, you can throw a couple of tablespoons of sour cream to add to the product tenderness.
3. Mix the swollen semolina and curd mass, put the ripper with vanilla.
4. We take a piece of butter, lubricate the slow cooker, sprinkle with decoy on top, which goes separately according to the recipe. Leave about two spoons.
5. We shift the curd dough in the prepared saucepan.
6. Level the blade with a spatula; the thickness must be uniform.
7. Bake manna 60 minutes, using the appropriate mode.
Mannik on kefir in a slow cooker with corn flour
Variant of yellow manna on kefir in a slow cooker. The cake has not only a beautiful color, but also a very pleasant aroma. If there is no corn flour, then you can grind corn grits on a coffee grinder, and then sift.
• 400 ml of kefir;
• 50 grams of semolina;
• 150 grams of corn flour;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 3 eggs;
• 50 ml of milk;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• 2 tsp. ripper;
• vanilla if desired.
1. In kefir dissolve semolina. Let it brew, so that the grains swell. Mass will become much thicker.
2. Beat the eggs, add sugar to them. How softly to beat this mass depends on the softness of the mannik.
3. Pour into the semolina egg mixture, then add to them cornmeal mixed with two small spoons of the ripper.
4. Add milk and vegetable oil to the dough. We use the unscented sunflower product.
5. We stir, we throw vanilla, we pour in the greased form from the multicooker.
6. Bake the corn manna for 70 minutes. The cake will be quite lush and high, it is desirable to check the readiness for a dry stick.
Apple manna on kefir in a slow cooker
For such mannica, fresh apples are used, you can take sour, unripe, in general, any fruit that is at home. The cake will be great anyway. Ingredients
• glass of semolina;
• two apples;
• a glass of kefir;
• pinch of cinnamon;
• 7 grams of ripper;
• 0.5 cups of flour;
• a glass of sugar.
1. We mix the cereal with kefir and leave it aside. It is desirable for an hour.
2. We break eggs, we throw sugar, we shake up to foam and we add to them flour.
3. Enter the semolina mixture, put the ripper, gently stir everything.
4. Cut apples into slices, sprinkle with cinnamon, you can sprinkle with lemon juice to make the pie taste brighter. Many prefer to add grated zest, which can also be done.
5. Stir the apples in the semolina dough, shift to the container from the slow cooker.
6. Turn on baking.
7. Cook manna on one side for 50 minutes.
8. We take a basket from the double boiler, turn over the cake.
9. Cooking on the second side another ten minutes.
10. We take out the apple mannic immediately on a plate, sprinkle with powder at will. It can be used both in warm and in the cooled form.
Mannik on kefir in a slow cooker with raisins
A variant of a very juicy and sweet cake, in which soaked raisins are added. The dough is slightly different from the classic, cooked with margarine. If you wish, you can replace it with oil, it will be even more delicious.
• eggs 2 pieces;
• 80 grams of margarine;
• 150 ml of kefir;
• 50 ml sour cream;
• glass of semolina;
• 2/3 cup of sugar;
• 0.3 cups flour;
• soda, salt;
• 80 grams of raisins.
1. We wash the raisins, pour out cold water and pour hot, leave it to stand next to the dough, which is now kneaded.
2. In the bowl, break the eggs, add a pinch of salt, throw sugar, you can add a bag of vanilla.
3. Immerse the mixer and beat the dough. But not to lush skins. It is enough to bring the mass to homogeneity and let the grains dissolve a little.
4. Add kefir, pour semolina, immediately put sour cream, soda and a third cup of flour. All well stirred. You can also use a mixer here. Immerse and whip a couple of minutes.
5. Set aside the dough to the side, let the cereal swell for about twenty minutes in the total mass. 6. From the raisins, pour out the water, put it on a paper napkin and cover the second one from the top. Dried this way.
7. Pour the swollen grapes into the dough, stir.
8. Send the mass to the slow cooker, lubricated in advance with a drop of oil.
9. Level the layer, you can just twist the cup a little in your hands.
10. We put bake for an hour. Flip this cake is optional. Cool, chop, serve!
Mannik on a kefir in a multicooker - useful tips and tricks
• Many mannica recipes lack salt. But it is she who will make the taste of the crumb saturated, full, so you can safely add a small pinch to the dough.
• If the semolina is going to clumps and spider webs are seen in the croup, then most likely there are bugs in it. In the old days, such cereals were fried in the sun or dried in the oven. It’s better not to do this and simply throw away the product.
• If you need to replace the soda ripper, do not forget to repay it. The easiest way is to pour the powder into the sour kefir on which the manna cooks.
• If the cake does not want to jump out of the multicooker tank, then do not rush. Let him stand in it a little, dry up, then jump out easier. But next time it will be necessary to better grease or cover the bottom with an oiled piece of parchment.
• If dried fruits are added to the manna: raisins, dried apricots, prunes, then they can be soaked in warm water. This technique will increase the amount of filling, make the mannic more juicy and tasty.