Cherry Cake - a dessert with a taste of summer!
It must have time to cook in season and to please the household.
Your attention to the selection of the sweetest, juicy and fragrant cakes from sweet cherry.
Sweet Cake - General Cooking Principles
Cakes for cakes can be bought already prepared or baked by yourself. In the second variant biscuit, sand or puff pastry is used. You can also make cakes without baking. They are made on the basis of jelly, cookies, gingerbread, marshmallow. Sometimes combine several technologies.
Sweet cherry is mainly used fresh. But you can also take from compote or frozen berries, if it does not contradict the recipe. Be sure to remove the bones, sometimes the cherry is cut for the calculations.
What creams are used:
• sour cream;
• cottage cheese.
They can have a vanilla flavor, chocolate, berry, there are no clear rules. You can make an exquisite cream with mascarpone cream cheese. Cherry cakes can be covered with mastic, decorated with flowers and figurines of resistant creams. But you should always remember that the berries are juicy and such a dessert will not stand for long.
Recipe 1: Sweet Gentle Cake with Vanilla Cream
Recipe classic sponge cake with cherry. Cream prepares cream with the addition of condensed milk.
• 4 eggs;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 1 cup flour;
• 250 ml of cream of 33%;
• 4 spoons of powdered sugar;
• 1 bag of vanilla;
• 5 tablespoons of condensed milk.
• 4 spoons of condensed milk;
• 150 ml of water.
For registration 500-600 grams of ripe sweet cherry.
1. Eggs and prescription sugar combine, immerse the mixer and whisk until fluffy. Biscuit mass should become thick, white, increase at least 2.5 times. 2. Enter the sifted flour into the eggs, quickly stir and send the dough into the form. We bake until done, set 180 degrees.
3. Chilled biscuit should be cut into two cakes with a long knife or file.
4. Cooking cream. To do this, beat the fat cream to the foam, gradually introduce the powder and condensed milk, pour vanilla.
5. For impregnation, pour condensed milk with prescription water, necessarily purified or boiled.
6. From cherries remove bones. We immediately discard the most beautiful and tidy berries to decorate the finished dessert.
7. We saturate the bottom cake with half of the diluted condensed milk, grease with cream and lay out an even layer of sweet cherries.
8. We put the second cake on top, we also saturate and lubricate, now we process the sides of the cake.
9. From above we spread the beautiful berries of the mob, letting the cake stand for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
Recipe 2: Cake with a puff pastry cherry
Option light cake with cherries based on the monastic hut for those who do not like to knead the dough. Berries for this recipe can be taken fresh, frozen and even compote. It is only important to remove all the bones and put them in a colander to drain the juice.
• 0.5 kg puff pastry;
• 50 grams of dark chocolate;
• 500 grams of sweet cherries;
• 120 grams of oil;
• 120 grams of powder;
• 3 spoons of condensed milk;
• 1.5 cups sour cream;
• 1 packet of vanilla.
1. Roll out the thawed dough in a thin layer and divide it into 6 squares.
2. On each layer lay out a series of sweet cherries and roll up the tube.
3. Shift the tubes on a baking sheet. It is better to spread baking paper or silicone mat, as the juice will flow out.
4. Baking at 200 degrees to golden color. Cool well.
5. Beat the butter with condensed milk and powdered sugar, add the fat sour cream and vanilla.
6. Put three tubes on a plate and grease it with plenty of cream.
7. Then two more tubes from above, we grease and complete the last roll with the last roll. Distribute the remnants of the cream. 8. Rub chocolate and sprinkle on top. We send the resulting dessert to the cold, so that it is soaked and frozen.
Recipe 3: Cake with Sweet Cherry
For this cake, you can use absolutely any cottage cheese, fat content does not matter. Cherries can also take any.
• 0.2 kg flour;
• 0.1 kg oil drain;
• 1 yolk;
• 0.5 cups of sugar.
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.2 kg of powdered sugar;
• 2 eggs plus protein from dough;
• 2 glasses of sweet cherries;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• spoon of starch.
1. Pound the butter with the yolk and sugar, add the flour. We send the dough in the fridge.
2. In half an hour we reach, roll out the layer and shift it into the mold.
3. Put in the oven and bake for about ten minutes. Temperature 180.
4. While the cake is being baked, you need to beat the curd with eggs, starch and half of the powder. Add to it half of the sweet cherry, stir.
5. We get the cake and pour the curd mass on it, put it in the oven again, bake for half an hour.
6. Cool the cake.
7. Sour cream mixed with the remaining powder, lubricate the top of the cake and decorate the remaining cherries.
Recipe 4: Jelly cake with cherry (from sour cream and curd)
To make a jelly cake, you also need cottage cheese, sour cream and gelatin. Sweet cherry is used fresh.
- 0.2 kg of cookies;
- 2 spoons of condensed milk;
- 80 grams of butter;
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
- 0.4 kg sour cream;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 0.5 kg sweet cherries;
- 30 grams of gelatin;
- 120 ml of milk.
1. Pound cookies with soft butter and condensed milk, should get a wet mass. We spread it in an even layer on any flat surface covered with film. The size of the cake should match the size of the future cake. Ship to cool. 2. Combine gelatin with milk, insist for half an hour, then heat it up.
3. Whip curd with sugar and sour cream, you can add a little vanilla. Pour melted, but not hot gelatin and mix.
4. Free cherries from pits, mix with curd mass.
5. Cover the cake mold with cling film, pour curd cream with gelatin. Surface leveling.
6. Now it's time to take the cake from the cookies and lay out over the cottage cheese. If he froze badly. That is okay, will have time to harden.
7. Put in the fridge for 4 hours, the top must cover. Then take out, turn over on a flat plate.
Recipe 5: Sweet cherry cake and “Pleasure” mascarpone
A variant of a wonderful cherry cake, which can also be made with cherries. The highlight of the recipe is a cream with the addition of mascarpone cream cheese. The form is better to use detachable, diameter 25-26 centimeters.
• 3 eggs;
• 0.15 kg of wheat flour;
• 0.14 kg of sugar;
• 0.25 liters of cream;
• 0.25 kg Mascarpone;
• 0.15 kg of powder;
• 1 chocolate bar;
• a little compote of sweet cherry or cherry.
1. Seven minutes, beat the eggs and sugar, put the flour in them, stir for five seconds, and send the mass into a baking dish.
2. Put in the oven for 180, bake the cake for about 15 minutes. Pull out of the oven, cool, but do not get out of the mold yet.
3. Beat the heavy cream with powder, add the mascarpone and stir. So that the ingredients do not exfoliate, they must have the same temperature. To taste we put vanilla.
4. Pour the compote into the form of the cooled biscuit in the form and lay out the berries of cherries, freed from the bones, in an even layer.
5. Top lay out the cream, level the layer.
6. Now we all fall asleep with grated chocolate and send to freeze.
7. After three hours you can remove the sides of the split form and get pleasure!
Recipe 6: Cake with cherries made from ready-made cakes
Ready biscuit cakes make it very easy and quick to make a cake with cherries. The whole process will take no more than thirty minutes. Condensed milk can be used ordinary or boiled, the taste of the cake at the same time will be different.
• 1 pack of cake layers;
• 0.3 kg oil;
• 0.4 kg condensed milk;
• 1 bag of vanilla;
• 0.7 kg sweet cherries.
1. Remove the oil in advance, let it soak at room temperature. Then put it in the mixer cup and beat well until foam.
2. Gradually introduce condensed milk in the cream. First, by spoon, then add leftovers. If you immediately pour out all the milk, the butter can get a little clumpy. Pour the vanilla.
3. Free cherries from seeds, cut in halves.
4. Cakes are usually three in a pack. Take one and thinly lubricate the cream. Then lay out an even layer of prepared cherries, coat with cream on top.
5. Cover with the second cake and repeat.
6. Top cake just smeared with cream. If there are berries, then decorate. You can simply sprinkle with grated chocolate or crumbs from cookies.
Recipe 7: Chocolate cake with a sweet cherry in the glaze
Shock, shock, shock! It will be for sweet teeth who will try this delicious cake with sweet cherries and chocolate. If desired, the cream for the inner filling can be made white and not put cocoa in it.
• 5 eggs;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• 0.15 kg of flour;
• 50 grams of cocoa;
• 1 pinch of vanilla;
• 1 bag of baking powder.
• 150 grams of sour cream;
• 200 grams of oil;
• 250 grams of sugar;
• 4 spoons of cocoa.
To fill about half a kilogram of sweet cherries. For the glaze, 1 bar of chocolate and 40 grams of butter.
1. To strong foam, beat the recipe eggs with sugar. Add mixed and sifted flour with cocoa and ripper.
2. Pour the dough into a 25 cm mold and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Cooling down. Then cut the donut into two cakes. 3. For the cream, beat the butter with sugar until fluffy, add the sour cream with cocoa, mix. Vanilla optional.
4. Free cherries from the seed.
5. Put the cake in a detachable form, richly lubricate the cream and immediately lay out the whole sweet cherry. Top lay out the remaining cream.
6. We cover with the second cake, slightly press and send for 2 hours to freeze.
7. Melt chocolate with butter. It is not necessary to heat much, only until the lumps dissolve.
8. We get the cake, remove the form. You can simply flip on a flat plate. Watering with glaze and leave to stand in the fridge for another ten minutes.
Sweet Cake - Tips and Tricks
• When pulling out the seeds, juice is usually extracted from the berries. Sometimes it is very much. This juice can be used to soak the cakes by adding a little sugar. It can also be used to dissolve gelatin instead of water. Or just pour into ice molds, send in the freezer.
• Biscuit cakes will be porous and airy if you add a baking powder bag to the dough.
• If frozen cherry berries are used for the cake, then you need to take a third more. Since during thawing a lot of juice will stand out and the mass will noticeably decrease.
• All ingredients for the cream should have the same temperature. Otherwise, products may exfoliate when combined.