Cooking pastries from cottage cheese dough is a great opportunity to show your culinary talent for even the less experienced owner of.
Pies, pies or cookies are unusually tender, soft and tasty. In this recipe, a multicooker is used for baking the cake, which, due to the uniform heating and airtight lid, simply will not allow the cake to burn or remain unbaked.
Naturally, in the process of cooking it may be necessary to make a small adjustment to the amount of a particular product. For example, the flour may need a little more or less. In addition, butter can be successfully replaced with margarine, and instead of low-fat cottage cheese take any other. The main thing is that all products are fresh and of high quality.
Sunflower oil - 50 gr.
Onions - 100 gr.
Stuffing - 500 gr.
Cottage cheese 9% - 500 gr.
Sour cream - 50 gr.
Eggs -2 pcs.
Spices - to taste
Flour - glass
Butter - 50 gr.
Before proceeding directly to the preparation of the cheesecake, it is necessary to perform some preliminary steps, namely:
• cottage cheese, sour cream, butter, eggs must be removed from the refrigerator beforehand - some should be at room temperature;
• defrost the minced meat, if necessary;
• flour must be sieved.
Now that everything you need is ready, you can do the preparation of the filling. For this you need:
1. Turn on the multicooker by selecting the “roasting” mode and let it warm up a little. 2. Pour the vegetable oil, put the mince into the bowl, fry for two to three minutes.
3. Add the onion, chopped cabbage, and continue roasting the filling for another 12 to 13 minutes.
4. Salt and pepper. You can add any other kind of spices (for example, dried or fresh basil), as well as chopped greens.
5. Put the prepared filling in a bowl, let cool to room temperature.
While the filling is cooling, you can start kneading the dough.
1. In a bowl with sifted flour, add salt, soda and baking powder.
2. In another bowl mix cottage cheese, eggs, sour cream, soft butter and mix until smooth. If the curd contains an excess of whey, it should be pressed first.
3. Combine the contents of both bowls and knead the soft dough.
4. The dough must be divided into two unequal parts in the proportion of 2 to 1. Most of the roll out and spread on the bottom of the bowl of the multicooker, pre-greased with vegetable oil. At the same time, it is necessary to leave the sides with a height of about 2 cm;
5. Spread meat dough evenly on the dough, cover with the remaining dough.
6. Pie will be baked for 40 minutes (mode - “baking”). However, 25 minutes after the start of baking, it must be turned over to the other side.
And finally, a little advice: the finished cake should be allowed to cool slightly, then it can be easier to cut into neat portioned pieces.