Chicken legs in our country is considered a popular product. Dishes from them are always appetizing and satisfying. They prepare quickly and easily. Therefore, with this product, even if you have little time left, you can easily feed the whole family with lunch or dinner. In addition, chicken legs is more beneficial than chicken breast. It contains much more iron and calcium. In addition to all this, this meat contains vitamins, protein and phosphorus.
Often chicken legs are cooked with pickled or fresh mushrooms. They complement this product well and make the dish more nutritious. Any mushrooms are suitable for cooking with chicken meat, but most often housewives use mushrooms or champignons.
Chicken legs with mushrooms - the general principles of cooking
• Defrost chicken legs in cold water.
• Before cooking, rinse and dry chicken meat.
• If the meat is pre-marinated, it will be much juicier.
• Ham with mushrooms can be fried, steamed and baked.
• Check with the fork or the knife for readiness.
• To make the dish less fat, remove the skin from the meat.
• Rinse fresh mushrooms before cooking and dry them, removing the darkened areas.
• If marinated mushrooms, it is better to throw them in a colander and also lightly rinse.
Chicken legs in the oven with mushrooms
• 4 large chicken legs;
• 180 g of champignons;
• four spoons of butter;
• 240 g sour cream;
• 1.5 glasses of purified water;
• two bulbs;
• two cloves of garlic;
• a spoon with a hill of wheat flour.
1. Rinse the legs and cut off excess skin from them. Drain the meat with a kitchen towel, salt and pepper.
2. Warm up the oven to 200 degrees and place the chicken in a special net baking sheet, after sprinkling it with olive oil. Bake for half an hour.
3. Put the mushrooms in a colander, rinse them and shake. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
4. Peel the onions and garlic and finely chop.
5. In a pan, lower the butter and add the garlic, mushrooms and onions. Cook for 10 minutes. 6. Then add the flour and mix well, gradually adding cold water. Add salt, sour cream and spices. Wait for boiling and remove the pan from the heat.
7. Put the chicken on a baking sheet and pour over all the mushroom sauce.
8. Send everything back to the oven for 25 minutes.
9. Dishes in hot form, arrange in plates together with a side dish and pour plenty of sauce.
Chicken legs with mushrooms and cheese
• 480 g chicken legs;
• 330 g of mushrooms;
• 80 g of hard cheese;
• 190 ml of cream 35%;
• vegetable oil;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• Spoon fresh thyme.
1. Remove the husks from the cloves of garlic, put them on the board and finely chop.
2. In the onion, also remove the husk and cut either into cubes or thin half rings.
3. Mushrooms, sort out and remove the dark spots from them. If it is forest mushrooms, then boil them before frying for 40 minutes.
4. Crush randomly prepared mushrooms.
5. Use a grater with small holes to rub the cheese.
6. Rinse the chicken legs under running water and coat with pepper and salt.
7. Turn on the stove on medium heat and set the pan with oil to warm up. Dip the garlic in the pan, fry until golden brown and as soon as it soaks the oil with its taste, remove it.
8. Then put the legs in the pan and fry them on both sides until golden brown. Then close the lid and keep the meat on fire for another 10 minutes, then remove it.
9. Instead of chicken, put onion in a frying pan, fry it for about three minutes and add mushrooms. Mix everything and fry for 5 minutes.
10. Sprinkle the dish with thyme and return the garlic.
11. Fry the mixture for 4 minutes and cover with cream.
12. Once everything is boiling in the pan, add the chicken. Hold the dish under the lid for 3 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese and cook another 5 minutes.
13. Serve hot with greens.
14. As a garnish fit any pasta or boiled potatoes.
Stuffed chicken legs with mushrooms
• 2 chicken legs;
• 230 g marinated mushrooms;
• four feathers of green onions;
• 60 ml of milk;
• 30 g loaf;
• two eggs.
1. Wash the chicken legs and pat dry. Carefully remove the skin and separate the meat from the bones. 2. Chicken meat mince.
3. Fill the loaf with milk and soak for 6 minutes.
4. Rinse pickled mushrooms, dry and chop finely.
5. Wash the carrots, peel and cut them into small straws.
6. In a preheated pan with butter, lower the carrots and mushrooms. Cook the ingredients for 8 minutes.
7. In a bowl, beat the eggs and add to them a grill of carrots with mushrooms, minced meat, pepper, chopped green onions, pressed loaf and salt. Mix well.
8. Take the skin of a chicken leg and, without haste, put the stuffing in it. If the skin in some places has broken off, then sew this place with threads. The edges of the chicken are also better sutured.
9. Grease a baking sheet with butter and place stuffed chicken legs on it. Bake at 180 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
10. Allow the finished dish to cool and remove the threads.
11. Slice the stuffed chicken legs and serve to the table along with the vegetable salad.
Chicken legs with mushrooms in a multicooker
• 1.5 kg chicken legs;
• three spoons of vegetable oil;
• 140 g of mushrooms (pickled);
• ketchup spoon;
• four spoons of soy sauce;
• spoon of chili sauce;
1. Wash the chicken legs, remove the rough skin from them and separate the hips from the leg.
2. Dry the chicken and rub with seasoning salt.
3. Stir in the chili sauce, ketchup and soy sauce.
4. Rinse and dry the mushrooms.
5. Switch on the multicooker in the “Frying” mode, pour oil into the bowl and heat it up. Put the chicken in the bowl and close the lid. First fry for 15 minutes on one side, then turn over and fry for another 12 minutes.
6. Add mushrooms to the chicken, cook them together for 5 minutes.
7. Then pour mushrooms and meat with marinade prepared beforehand, put the “Baking” mode and cook for 30 minutes.
8. Serve hot meal with the mushrooms. If desired, decorate the legs with mushrooms, olives and greens.
Roast with mushrooms and chicken
• three chicken legs;
• one red onion;
• 290 g fresh champignons;
• olive oil;
1. Divide each piece of chicken into the shin and thigh. Remove excess skin. Wash the meat and dry it. 2. Rub all the spices into each piece of chicken.
3. Cut off the mushrooms and dark places. Rinse them and cut into large cubes.
4. Remove the husks from the onion, cut off the spine and inches. Cut red onions into rings.
5. Heat the oil in a pan, put the legs in it smeared with spices and fry them until half cooked and golden brown.
6. Remove the legs and add the onions to the same pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. To the red onions add the pieces of mushrooms. Roast three minutes.
8. Turn on the oven at 175 degrees. Put the mushrooms and onions on the pan together with the butter from the pan. Put chicken thighs and sprigs of rosemary.
9. Send everything to the oven for 45 minutes.
10. Boiled rice will suit this dish as a side dish. Before serving, garnish chicken legs with ketchup.
Chicken legs in kefir with mushrooms
• four chicken legs;
• dried garlic;
• spices for chicken;
• liter of kefir;
• a mixture of ground peppers.
1. Wash the poultry and cut off excess fat.
2. Take a bowl and put there the legs, divided into thighs and legs.
3. Sprinkle them with salt, garlic, pepper and spices.
4. Stir everything with your hands, while rubbing spices into the meat.
5. Fill the chicken with kefir and mix. Cover the bowl with a lid and put it in the fridge for two hours. During this time the chicken will marinate and after cooking it will turn out very juicy.
6. After the time has passed, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and hold it at room temperature for a couple of minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
8. Spread the chicken pieces on a baking sheet and fill them with kefir marinade. Bake in the oven for one hour.
9. Chicken covered with a beautiful golden brown crust.
10. Serve chicken with cheese sauce and a side dish of boiled vegetables.
11. To decorate, place the hand-diced lettuce leaves next to the meat.
Chicken legs with mushrooms in mustard sauce
• 4 small chicken legs;
• 35 g butter;
• 15 g of olive oil;
• 140 g of mushrooms;
• two tablespoons of mustard;
• 85 ml of cream 20%;
• 220 ml of broth;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 90 ml of white dry wine;
Cooking Method: 1. In a well-heated pan, melt the butter and add olive oil.
2. Separate hips from thighs and rinse everything. After drying with a towel, send pieces of chicken to the pan and fry until golden brown.
3. Slice the champignons and rinse.
4. Fry the mushrooms in the same pan and add the garlic squeezed through a press.
5. Pour in the same wine, add broth and mustard.
6. Bring mass to a boil, then add cream (instead of cream, if desired, use sour cream).
7. Add pepper and salt to the pan and cook for 15 minutes until the sauce is thick.
8. Take a baking dish and pour the sauce out of the pan. Dip the fried chicken pieces into the sauce and sprinkle with the whole thyme.
9. Put the dish to be baked in the oven for 20 minutes. Set the temperature to 200 degrees.
10. Check readily with the help of a knife; a clear juice will come out of the chicken.
11. Garnish for this dish is not required. Spread the chicken and mushrooms in the plates and pour the whole mustard sauce.
Chicken legs with mushrooms - tricks and useful tips
• To make the chicken thighs even tastier, make cuts on it and stick the cloves of garlic in them.
• Cream is well combined with chicken and mushrooms, they can be added to the dish, having previously diluted with flour.
• Add dry white wine to the sauce prepared for the dish, it will add a delicacy to the dish and help to separate the chicken from the pan or pan more easily.
• Add any spices and spices to the dish.
• Add spicy red pepper to the dish for spice.
• For cooking chicken legs it is better to use olive oil.
• Instead of cream for making sauces, you can use sour cream.