Funchoza with vegetables - general principles of cooking
This type of noodle is one of the distant relatives of the familiar Italian pasta, and more recently, for many Russians, it was something super exotic. However, today, this dish of Asian cuisine is quite accessible to each of us. Funchoza won great popularity in Asia, and then the dish with Chinese roots moved to Europe.
There is an opinion that this dish was brought to his homeland by Marco Polo, and subsequently local chefs adapted the recipe to suit his taste. In Russia, only two kinds of noodles are called funchozy - rice and cooked from starch beans or potatoes. After the noodles are boiled, it takes on a so-called transparent appearance, which is why it is also called “glass”.
But this dish cannot be simply called a noodle dish, because you can diversify it with the help of various ingredients and sauces, with pieces of vegetables, any kind of meat or fish, seafood, mushrooms. Adding seasonings and spices, it is possible to achieve a new and interesting taste with the same ingredients.
Vegetable funchoza can be served as a hot dish or as a salad. In the latter case, the addition of various pickled vegetables is encouraged. Such snacks are not only tasty and nutritious, but also will be a good addition to the festive gatherings and pleasantly diversify the table.
In the preparation of dishes is nothing complicated. But, as in every recipe, the cooking funchozy has its own tricks, and it is our advice that will help you quickly and tasty cook this dish.
Funchoza with vegetables - preparation of food and dishes
Today, “glass noodles” is very affordable. However, choosing the package, you should definitely pay attention to the color of noodles and its density.
A good quality funchoza will be translucent, with a slight grayish tint, and regardless of the type and shape, very brittle and fragile, with the aroma of nuts or legumes. If the noodles bends, has a cloudy color, has an unpleasant smell, you should certainly refuse to buy. Storage of funchozy also requires special conditions - it requires a dark, cool and well-ventilated place. Noodles quickly dampen, losing at the same time not only the appearance but also the taste. Glass or plastic containers for the storage of bulk products are perfect for its storage. Strong-smelling spices and condiments are not neighbors for pasta and glass noodles, as this product absorbs extraneous odors.
Be especially careful when boiling funchozy, because depending on the thickness of the noodles, it can be poured with boiling water or boiled in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Detailed cooking instructions are usually written on the product packaging.
If the funchose is cooked properly, it remains a bit stiff, “aldente”. When boiling it is necessary to add a little vegetable oil with a neutral smell, otherwise the noodles may stick together.
In shops very often sold thin noodles, collected in small hanks - “nests”. When boiling such noodles, you need to consider that for every 100 grams of product you will need a liter of water, a tablespoon of oil and a teaspoon of salt. After cooking noodles, you need to fold it in a colander and rinse with cold water.
Funchoza recipes with vegetables:
Recipe 1: Funchoza with vegetables
This recipe is perfect for diversifying family food in fasting, or for those who follow a vegetarian lifestyle, follow a diet.
- Glass noodles - 300 grams
- Carrots - 300 grams
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Some fresh greens
For salad dressing:
- Olive oil - 50 ml.
- A few drops of sesame oil
- Rice Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- To taste - a little salt and sugar, freshly ground black pepper
- For a pinch of ground coriander and red pepper
- Rinse vegetables in cold water, remove skin from carrots. Peel the Bulgarian pepper from the seeds.
- Cut the cucumbers and carrots into thin slices and then thinly slice them with a long sharp knife with a long straw.
- To make the dish look harmonious and appetizing, it is necessary to cut the vegetables into almost transparent slices, resembling noodles themselves.
- Boil noodles or pour boiling water, according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Slice Bulgarian pepper into thin strips. Put them in a bowl and rub them with your hands so that they give a little juice.
- Add noodles to them, squeezed through a press garlic and chopped greens. Mix well and set aside for a while.
- In the meantime, make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients and seasoning the sauce to taste. Sugar can be replaced with a small amount of honey.
- Funchoza with vegetables dressed with sauce, now you need to mix everything and let it stand for all ingredients to soak.
- Serve as a side dish, or as a separate dish, and sprinkle with noodles sesame fried in a dry frying pan before serving.
Recipe 2: Funchoza with vegetables and mushrooms
A great recipe for the season of mushrooms. However, fresh forest mushrooms can be replaced with champignons, and to enhance the taste add a little white dried or pickled mushrooms. The dish is very popular with those who love the forest gifts of nature, and will make a noticeable variety in the usual menu.
- Shallot onion - 1 pc.
- Noodle Packaging
- Forest mushrooms or champignons - 350 grams
- Handfuls of dry white mushrooms
- Some vegetable oil
- Cream of fat 20% - 200 ml.
- Salt and pepper
- A bunch of fresh greens
- Soak a handful of dry white mushrooms in boiling water. Let them stand, pour the water into a separate cup, through a very fine sieve, and chop the steamed mushrooms.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in a little oil. Add dry mushrooms and randomly chopped champignons.
- Fry the mixture of mushrooms until golden brown, not forgetting to season them with salt and spices while cooking. To enhance the taste, you can add a pinch of a mixture of herbs.
- After the mushrooms and onions have a golden crust, cream is added to them. If the cream is liquid, you can pour a teaspoon of flour to them and mix well.
- Boil or boil the noodles with boiling water, and, without rinsing it, add to the pan with the sauce. However, it is worth considering that when adding cream sauce to the funchose, the noodles should be undercooked.
- If you need additional liquid, you should use a decoction from soaking dry white mushrooms, adding it gradually in a small amount.
- Serve the dish hot, placing noodles with special tweezers, and spread the slices of mushrooms on top and decorate with fresh greens. This fast enough, but at the same time tasty and healthy "fast food" will delight all family members. In addition to onions, chopped garlic can be added to the dish, as well as any kind of mushrooms, including salted or pickled.
Recipe 3: Funchoza with asparagus and green beans
In winter, funchoz with vegetables can be a real salvation from the blues and depression. In the dish you can add not only beans and asparagus, but also broccoli. The advantage of this dish is that all these vegetables can be bought at any time of the year frozen.
- Funchoza - 200 grams
- Green beans - 200 grams
- Asparagus - 150 grams
- Frozen spinach - 4 dice
- Hard cheese - 100 grams
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Fresh greens - 3 sprigs
- Sea salt and pepper
- Some vegetable oil
- Grate carrots and fry in vegetable oil.
- Add frozen vegetables, including spinach. If necessary, you can pour 50 ml. water.
- Prepare a glass noodle by boiling it in well-salted water.
- Once the vegetables are ready, add the funchose to them, mix and season with spices.
- To rub the cheese on a very fine grater, pour a third into a hot dish in a pan, and mix well.
- The remaining cheese with chopped green funchoza with vegetables is decorated when served.
Recipe 4: Funchoza with vegetables and chicken ventricles
Many of us cannot imagine a salad or main course without meat ingredients. Low-cost chicken ventricles are great for preparing a simple dish that does not take long. It is worth noting that the recipe is so simple, and it can be adapted for cooking in a slow cooker. Funchoza with vegetables and chicken ventricles will take pride of place in the collection of homemade recipes. Ingredients Required:
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Chicken ventricles - 350 grams
- Sweet red pepper - 1 pc.
- Crimean sweet onions - 1 pc.
- Asparagus - 100 grams
- Funchoza - 250 grams
- Parsley - bunch
- Salt, spices
- Some Frying Oil
- Tablespoon flour
- Fat sour cream - 80 grams
- Wash, dry and season the chicken ventricles with spices.
- Roll them in a small amount of flour and fry until crisp. This can be done in a saucepan or more often in the “Frying” mode.
- Chop the onion into thin strips and add to the ventricles, continue to fry, stirring constantly.
- Cut carrots and asparagus into thin slices with a peeler and then chop. Bulgarian pepper is cut arbitrarily, but as thin as possible.
- Add the vegetables to the pan, fry a little and add sour cream. At this stage, vegetables can be seasoned with a small amount of fresh herbs and spices.
- Boil noodles until half cooked and add to vegetables, not rinsing with cold water. Stir and turn off the heat. The griddle needs to be covered for a couple of minutes so that the noodles are soaked with the aromas of vegetables.
- Funchoza with vegetables and chicken ventricles can be served as an evening meal, a light snack, or as one of the chilled snacks. When serving, you can decorate the dish with fresh vegetables or herbs.
Recipe 5: Funchoza with vegetables and shrimps
Traditional Italian pasta with seafood is very popular not only in Italy, but also in Russia. However, even this dish can be cooked in a new way: take glass noodles as the main ingredient, and adding multicolored fresh or frozen vegetables will make the dish attractive and appetizing.
- Boiled or frozen shrimp - 400 grams
- Funchoza - 200 grams
- Fresh tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Feathers of green onions - bunch
- Garlic clove
- Soy sauce - 50 ml.
- Sesame - a tablespoon
- Some vegetable oil
- Spices and salt
- Dip the peeled shrimps in boiling water, boil and drain in a colander.
- Boil glass noodles until half ready.
- Cut green onion feathers into thin ringlets. Chop garlic.
- Fry the garlic in vegetable oil, add chopped, preferably free from the skin, tomatoes and shrimps. Slightly put out the sauce, pour soy sauce into it, add green onions.
- Funchoza with vegetables and shrimps will turn out more tasty if you season it with a pinch of your favorite spices. Put the noodles in the pan, mix and arrange into plates.
- When serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Funchoza with vegetables - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- The preparation of noodles should be taken seriously, because if you digest it, it will turn into a soggy mass, and not finish it - the pieces will creak on your teeth. Therefore, you should carefully read the instructions from the manufacturer of the product.
- To prevent the noodles from sticking together, it is advisable to boil it in a large amount of water, with the obligatory addition of oil and salt. With this method of cooking optimum taste is achieved.