Baked apple is a healthy and tasty dessert!
What else does? To make a treat easy and fast.
Excellent multicooker copes with this task.
It is a pleasure to make baked apples in it.
Do not believe?
Baked apples in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
Apples are baked whole, halved and with different fillings. It all depends on the recipe and ingredients used. For baking, you can use any kind of fruit, but they should not be beaten and damaged. Whole apples simply prick in several places and sent to the slow cooker. But it is much more interesting to cook fruit with various additives.
What is used for the filling:
• sugar, honey;
• nuts, dried fruits;
• cottage cheese, cream cheese;
• different cereals;
• cinnamon, vanilla.
Often mixed several types of products and fill the fruit. In apples cut a hole from the stub. You can pre-cut the plate, which will serve as a cap. Large fruits can be simply cut in half and choose the middle with seeds, you get a kind of boat.
Multicooker before laying the stuffed fruit lubricated with oil. Prepare a dish on the program "Baking". The time is adjusted individually, depending on the apple variety used, the composition of the filling.
Recipe 1: Simple baked apples in a slow cooker
A wonderful way to cook baked apples in a slow cooker that can be used for baby and diet food. If necessary, sugar can be eliminated or reduced.
• three apples;
• 3 tsp. Sahara;
• 1 tsp. without a hill of ground cinnamon;
• a piece of butter.
1. Take a piece of butter and rub the bottom of the multicooker.
2. Turn on the “Baking” mode, let the unit heat up for now.
3. We wash the apples, remove the top lid, about 0.5 cm.
4. Take a small spoon and remove the stub together with the seeds. But do not pierce the fruit from the opposite side. 5. We shift the apples to the slow cooker.
6. Mix sugar with cinnamon. You can instead add a little vanilla or put both spices.
7. Spread the fragrant sugar evenly into each apple.
8. Cover the previously cut off caps.
9. Close the slow cooker.
10. The time of roasting apples largely depends on the variety and juiciness of the fruit. Sometimes 20 minutes is enough. Some apples and half an hour is not enough. Therefore, we regularly check the degree of readiness.
Recipe 2: Baked apples in a slow cooker with cottage cheese
Option stuffed apples in a slow cooker, which will require ordinary cottage cheese. You can use the already prepared curd mass as sweet mince, but it should not be liquid. Fruits for this dish is better to use large ones.
• 3-4 apples;
• 180 grams of cottage cheese;
• 2-3 tablespoons of sugar;
• 1 pinch of vanilla;
• 20 grams of butter;
• a little sour cream.
1. We wash the apples, cut out the middle so as to make barrels.
2. Mix cottage cheese with vanilla and sugar; you can use honey for the filling. Add one or two spoons of sour cream to make the filling more tender.
3. If you use ready curd mass, then just mash with a spoon.
4. Fill the apples with a sweet filling.
5. Lubricate the bottom of the multicooker, spread the stuffed fruit at the same distance from each other.
6. Close the lid, turn on the “Baking” mode for 40 minutes. If the apples are soft, then 25 minutes is enough. In any case, after 20 minutes you need to check readiness.
Recipe 3: Baked apples in a slow cooker with nuts and honey
Variant of baked apples in a slow cooker with an unusual aroma. Taste best with walnuts. If desired, you can fry it a little, it will turn out even more delicious.
• three apples;
• 30 grams of nuts;
• 70 grams of honey;
• some cinnamon;
1. Chop the nuts into pieces. Finely not doing.
2. Add honey with cinnamon and stir.
3. Cut out the middle of the apples, making a not very big hole. 4. Fill the cooked dredging with a sweet filling.
5. Fold the stuffed fruit in a greased bowl of the slow cooker.
6. Close and cook on the baking program for half an hour.
7. We take out fruit, we shift on a dish, we give apples to cool. The filling will be very hot.
8. Serve honey apples with ice cream, whipped cream, berries.
Recipe 4: Baked apples in a slow cooker with sweet rice
For the preparation of these apples will need boiled rice. It is not necessary to cook it specially, you can use the remains of a side dish, if no spices are present in the porridge.
• 0.12 grams of boiled rice;
• 50 grams of raisins;
• 1 spoon of sugar;
• 3-4 apples;
• 30 grams of oil.
1. Wash the raisins, put in a bowl and pour hot water. Leave for half an hour.
2. Drain the water and mix the swollen raisins with boiled rice, fill with sugar. But you can do without it, because the grapes are quite sweet. Or add a spoonful of honey.
3. Remove the "lid" from the apples, cut out the stub, make a large hole for filling with rice.
4. Fill the recess with a sweet filling.
5. Lubricate the bottom of the multicooker with oil.
6. Divide the rest of the butter by the number of apples and place on top of the filling.
7. Put the fruit in a container for cooking, cover with cut off caps.
8. Turn on the “baking” mode and cook for about twenty minutes. If necessary, time can be added.
Recipe 5: Baked apples in a slow cooker with rolled oats and strawberries
Variant of amazing apples, which are filled with oatmeal. We use the product of fast cooking. You will also need some strawberries. Similarly, for the filling, you can use raspberries, blueberries, blackberries.
• 2 large apples;
• 2 spoons of rolled oats;
• 1 spoon of honey;
• 5-6 berries;
- We wash the apples, cut out barrels with walls of 0.5 cm each. Either cut into two halves and make the boat. Choose the most attractive option. We set aside for the time being.
- Pour cereal into a bowl, add honey and grind.
- Cut the strawberries in half. Large berries can be in four parts. Mix with cereal. If blueberries are used, then put the whole, the same with currants and other small berries.
- Fill apples with oatmeal.
- We shift the stuffed fruit into the slow cooker, which has been pre-greased with a piece of butter.
- We bake on “Baking” for half an hour. Open, check the softness of the apple with a toothpick. If the fruit remains hard, then prolong the cooking time by ten minutes.
Recipe 6: Baked apples in a slow cooker with Ricotta and raspberries
Variant of apples baked in a multicooker with a delicate filling. Instead of ricotta, you can use another dessert cheese, for example, Almette. Not bad with mascarpone. The number of ingredients in two servings, take large apples.
• 2 apples;
• 70 grams of ricotta;
• 50 grams of raspberry;
• 1-2 tablespoons of sugar;
• some oil.
1. Combine the washed berries with cream cheese, add sugar. If apples are sour varieties, then you can add more sand. To taste it can be replaced with honey.
2. Cut off the tops of the washed apples, which will be the lids.
3. Cut out large barrels from most of the fruit.
4. Fill the apples with dessert cheese filling with berries.
5. We cover with lids and send in a greased multicooker container.
6. We bake on the appropriate program for about twenty minutes. In this dessert, the main fruit should remain a little hard and it is important that it does not fall apart.
Recipe 7: Baked apples in a slow cooker in puff pastry
Variant of amazing baked apples in a slow cooker, which are prepared in the dough. These buns, cakes will fall in love with everyone, without exception. Dough use the finished puff, how much will leave.
• 2 apples;
• puff pastry;
• 2 spoons of raisins;
• 2 spoons of honey;
• some cinnamon;
• one whole yolk or egg.
Cooking 1. We cut a notch in the apples from the stub, the lid can be omitted.
2. Mix the raisins with honey, fill the resulting holes. At the request of the grapes, you can soak it before, so that they are juicier.
3. Roll out puff pastry, no more than 4 millimeters thick.
4. Cut two pieces into which you can wrap the apples.
5. Place the stuffed fruit in the center, lubricate the edges and pinch together. We make an effort to place the joint glued.
6. Similarly, we pack the second apple into the dough.
7. We shift in a greased multicooker.
8. On top of the dough grease the egg, try not to fall on the pot.
9. Close and bake for an hour. Install the appropriate program.
Baked apples in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• Apples will not darken; the flesh will remain natural if after cutting the fruit is sprinkled with lemon juice or diluted acid.
• Filling fruits can be not only cottage cheese or berries. Very tasty are apples with chocolate, marshmallow, and marmalade fillings. You can pour jam in the hole or lay jam.
• So that the apple does not burst when baking, the skin is punctured in several places. You can do this with a fork or toothpick.
• Effective baking of baked apples will make a simple dessert out of just dishes. Fruit can be supplemented with ice cream, whipped cream, jam, sprinkled with powdered or chocolate. And the role of an apple leaf will be perfectly executed by a sprig of mint.
• To prevent stuffing from apples, fill the hole not to the very top and leave space for lifting the stuffing when boiling.