The salad called “Tenderness” does not have a clear recipe.
Ingredients for its preparation use any.
The only main point is that the finished dish should be tender and melting in the mouth.
Therefore, serve the salad, only pre-soaked it.
One of the variants of this salad is “Tenderness” with the addition of ham. This dish is cooked much faster than chicken fillet salad.
Ham is considered a popular meat product and therefore it is often the basis of salads. This ingredient adds zest to the dish and makes it more satisfying.
Tenderness Salad with Ham - General Cooking Principles
• Choose a juicy and tender ham for cooking.
• Good ham has meat fibers on the cuts.
• For salads suitable ham pork or poultry.
• Use boiled or smoked ham for cooking.
• Keep in mind that fresh ham does not crumble when sliced.
• For cooking it is better to use ham without flavor enhancers and add dyes.
• Layered salad turns juicier.
• If you add prunes to salad, soak it beforehand in boiling water.
• If you make fry for salad, add any spices to your taste.
Tenderness Salad with Ham
• 420 g of ham;
• five chicken eggs;
• 180 g of hard cheese;
• 370 g of mayonnaise;
• two tablespoons of vinegar;
• sunflower oil;
• one bow;
• 330 g of mushrooms.
1. Immerse the eggs in a saucepan, add cold water, salt and vinegar to them. Cook them for 14 minutes over medium heat. After they are ready, pull them out with a skimmer and cool them.
2. Remove the packaging from the ham and cut it into strips. 3. Peel the onions, and cut off the roots of the mushrooms. Rinse all, dry and place on a chopping board.
4. Shred the onion and slice the mushrooms (preferably thin).
5. Put the pan on the stove and heat the sunflower oil in it. After that, immediately put the onion back and fry it until soft. Then add salt and mushrooms to the pan. Fry the ingredients for 15 minutes. Ready mushrooms with onions cool to room temperature.
6. Peel the eggs, wash and separate the whites from the yolks.
7. Rub the white part of the eggs on a grater with large holes, and remember the yellow part with a fork in the crumb.
8. With cheese, cut off the unnecessary crust and grate it.
9. Shaping the salad is better in a flat plate. Each layer try grease mayonnaise.
10. The first layer is half the ham. Next comes half the onion fried with mushrooms. Then comes the half of the protein and cheese.
11. Then everything repeats. Again there is half the remaining ham. Then the remaining mushrooms with onions. And on top of them the remaining protein and cheese.
12. At the end, sprinkle the already-formed salad with yolk.
13. Tighten the dish with cling film and put it in the fridge for three hours.
14. Divide the prepared salad with a kitchen spatula into portions and arrange it in slices with triangles cut into white slices of bread.
Tenderness Salad with Vegetables and Ham
• 280 g of ham;
• two potatoes;
• 130 g of hard cheese;
• 365 g of champignons;
• four chicken eggs.
1. Put the potatoes and carrots in a bowl and wash them thoroughly. Put the vegetables in a saucepan, add salt and water to them. Cook them on fire for 40 minutes. Check the readiness with a knife or fork, they should easily pierce the carrots.
2. Pull the boiled vegetables out of the pan and cool. Then remove the skin from them. 3. Enumerate the mushrooms and remove all browning. Fold the mushrooms in a colander and rinse. Hold them a bit on the weight to glass all the water.
4. Cut the prepared champignons into thin slices. Then fry them in vegetable oil until golden brown. At the end, pepper and salt the mushrooms.
5. Put the eggs in a saucepan, cover them with plain water and cook until they are steep. Transfer the prepared eggs to ice water and clean them.
6. Take a salad bowl of a suitable size and lay out the first layer of peeled ham and grated on a medium grater. Put the fried mushrooms in the second layer.
7. Next rub the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and coat with mayonnaise.
8. Grate carrots on top of the potatoes. Salt it also, and spread it with mayonnaise.
9. Next, rub the eggs on a coarse or medium grater, spread them with mayonnaise and sprinkle the top with grated cheese.
10. Put the salad in the refrigerator for one hour.
11. Serve the dish, decorating it with parsley and dill. For beauty, you can put roses made from the peel of a tomato on top.
Salad “Tenderness” with ham and pancakes
• 390 g chicken ham;
• 25 grams of vegetable oil;
• 210 g onions;
• seven eggs.
1. Free the ham from the film and cut it into thin strips.
2. Peel the onions, rinse and finely chop. Then pour boiling water over the vegetable and leave it for 10 minutes. After the time, drain the water, rinse the onion, put it in a small colander and dry it.
3. Break eggs into a container, add salt and whisk until fluffy foam. Heat the butter in a pan and cook, frying on both sides, a few egg pancakes.
4. Cool the finished pancakes, and cut into strips.
5. Put onion, ham, pancakes in a salad bowl, add mayonnaise to them and mix. 6. Serve the dish by decorating it with chopped olives.
7. If desired, add cucumber, sliced tomatoes or fried mushrooms to the salad, grated through a grater.
Tenderness Salad with Ham and Pickled Mushrooms
• 340 g ham;
• 140 g marinated champignons;
• 110 g of green canned peas;
• three chicken eggs;
• four spoons of mayonnaise;
• a mixture of peppers;
• 25 g green onions.
1. Carefully place the chicken eggs in the pan, pour some water on it so that the ingredients are immersed in it. Boil eggs for 16 minutes. Then cool them and clean them. Cut eggs into cubes.
2. A jar of pickled champignons open and drain. Put the mushrooms on the board and cut into arbitrary pieces.
3. Rinse green onions under running water and shake. Then chop it into small circles.
4. Open a jar of peas and drain all the water.
5. Remove the packaging from the ham and cut it into cubes.
6. In a bowl, mix the ham, marinated champignons, eggs, mayonnaise, green onions and peas. Salt the dish, add the peppers and mix.
7. It is not necessary to insist the salad, serve it immediately to the table.
8. Garnish the “Delicate” salad with quarters of eggs and green peas.
9. Serve with garlic buns.
Tenderness Salad with Ham and Bananas
• 280 g chicken ham;
• four eggs;
• two ripe bananas;
• half a cup of walnuts;
• two bows;
• 85 g of cheese;
1. Ham cut into strips.
2. Boil the eggs until tender and cool. In separate dishes, rub the whites and yolks.
3. Peel the bulbs, rinse and fry to a ruddy color in a pan with oil.
4. The first layer is fried onions.
5. On top of it, lay the ham and make a grid of mayonnaise on top. 6. Next, spread the squirrels over the whole surface and make a mayonnaise net again.
7. Cut bananas into slices, pour over lemon juice and place on top of the protein.
8. Spread grated cheese next layer.
9. Draw again a mesh of mayonnaise and sprinkle with chicken yolks.
10. Decorate the top with grated walnuts.
11. Put the salad in a refrigerator for a while.
12. If desired, use kiwi instead of bananas.
Tenderness Salad with Ham and Canned Pineapples
• 270 g cheese;
• 260 g of ham;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• bank of pineapples;
1. Remove the pineapples from the jar and cut them into cubes. Put the fruit in a plate in the first layer.
2. Prepare refueling. In a bowl, combine the garlic squeezed through the press and half of the pineapple juice. Add mayonnaise and mix everything.
3. Spread the dressing on the first layer of lettuce.
4. Clean the ham from the film and cut into medium cubes. Put the ingredient in the second layer and spread over the dressing.
5. Grate the grated cheese with small holes and place on the salad with the last layer.
6. For beauty in the center of the salad, make a rosette of strips of cheese and petals of greens.
7. Remove the dish soak in the fridge.
8. Serve the salad along with the unleavened cakes.
Tenderness Salad with Ham and Apple
• 190 g ham;
• 45 g sour cream;
• three eggs;
• 45 g of mayonnaise;
• 155 g of cheese;
• one apple.
1. Boil eggs beforehand in water until ready. Put them in cold water after cooking and then peel off the shell.
2. For dressing mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
3. Lay the chopped ham in the first layer and spread it with a dressing.
4. Peel the apple with a sharp knife, remove the middle and rub it on the grater. Place the fruit in the next layer and coat the whole dressing again. 5. Grate the grated cheese with large holes and place in a third layer. Do not forget to smear the gas station.
6. Separate the yellow part from the white part from the eggs. First rub the fourth layer of the yolk, and the last layer lay the grated protein.
7. Decorate the top of the salad with the peel of apples, putting it in the form of a flower.
8. The taste of the salad turns out to be sweet and sour and to make the salad even more tender, put it in a refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Salad “Tenderness” with corn and ham
• 410 g of ham;
• Corn Bank;
• 55 grams of cheese;
• 4 eggs;
• bank of pineapples;
1. Boil the eggs and scald the chopped onions with boiling water.
2. Chop the peeled eggs and place them in a salad bowl.
3. Add the diced ham and onion.
4. Pineapples cut arbitrarily and add with the corn in the same bowl.
5. Season with mayonnaise and mix.
6. Top the salad and garnish with grated cheese.
Salad “Tenderness” with ham - tricks and useful tips
• To make the salad tender, grease each layer with fatty mayonnaise.
• If desired, replace mayonnaise with sour cream.
• Season with salted red pepper for spice.
• To make the salad fragrant, fry the ham pieces in the butter with the squeezed garlic.
• With homemade mayonnaise, salads are even juicier and more tender.