People are increasingly beginning to think about what they eat.
More and more people began to adhere to the elementary rules of healthy eating, pushing aside strongly fat, spicy, fried dishes.
That, of course, is good.
But sooner or later, steamed vegetables or milk porridge will become boring, and the body will require bright saturated flavors - something crispy, sharp, with a delicious ruddy crust.
Convection oven helps to solve the problem of the lack of "hazards" in the human body, but the advantage of this wonderful machine is that your favorite dishes are prepared without adding fat, and the excess fat of the product itself drains, which means that the finished dish turns out to be healthy and tasty. .
Meat in convection oven - general principles of cooking
You can cook meat in a convection oven in a variety of ways. Shish kebab, burgers, chops, steaks, ribs - you can't list them all.
Absolutely any meat is used: pork, beef, lamb. Both pulp and ribs, meat on bone, twisted meat are equally good.
For meat, you can add additional ingredients to taste: vegetables, mushrooms, cheeses, greens.
The best universal recipes are chosen - they will become an excellent basic basis, adapting and modifying which, you can cook hundreds of different incredibly tasty dishes with a minimum fat content, exclusively steamed.
1. Meat in aerogrill: Cutlets
Cutlets in aerogrill are juicy, soft, with a light appetizing crust. According to this recipe, you can also cook meatballs from any other type of meat and poultry. In addition, the patties can be filled with any fillings at your discretion, and additional ingredients can be added to the mince. The change in the composition of the meatballs will not affect the cooking time of meat in the convection oven. Ingredients:
• 550 g ground beef;
• small onion;
• vegetable oil;
• salt and pepper to taste;
• A slice of garlic.
The mince for cooking meatballs in the convection oven can be purchased ready-made or twisted by yourself. If you decide to make the basis for the chops yourself, take a pound of beef tenderloin and twist it with the onions and garlic through the fine meat grinder. In the purchased meat will need to add finely chopped garlic and onions.
1. Mix the stuffing thoroughly, salt and pepper to taste.
2. We form not too large cutlets, about 70-100 g in size, periodically dipping their hands in cool water so that the mass does not stick.
3. Expose in the glass bowl aerogrill pan, which will drain excess fat.
4. Lubricate the grill (steamer) with vegetable oil, set it in the middle.
5. Spread on the steamer patties.
6. Set the time to 30 minutes, temperature control - 230 degrees, maximum speed.
7. After the beep, carefully remove the delicious burgers from the convection oven, served with any traditional side dish.
2. Meat in convection oven: Breast
Liquid smoke, which is part of the dish, gives the meat in the convection oven a special aroma and incomparable taste. If desired, you can use additional spices.
• kilogram of beef brisket;
• to taste salt, ground pepper;
• optional garlic;
• liquid smoke.
1. Thoroughly wash the brisket, spread the meat on a paper towel, dry it, soaking it from all sides.
2. Make cuts in a chaotic manner, rub the bacon with spices and salt, in each puncture we insert on the garlic plate.
3. Lubricate a piece of meat with liquid smoke, remove it into a deep container, cover it with a lid or cling film. We clean for 12-14 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Put the pickled bacon on the middle grill. 5. Set the average speed for 10 minutes at 235 degrees.
6. After the beep, we reduce the temperature mode - we switch to 150 degrees, we select the time for 20 minutes, the speed of the blower remains the same.
7. Take out the finished meat from aerogrill, wrap in foil, cool to room temperature. The meat will definitely need to be wrapped, so the brisket will retain all its juices and will not wither.
3. Meat in aerogrill: Pork in foil
Any meat baked in foil turns out to be incredibly tasty, and if you use cooking grills, the meat will turn out not just tasty, but fragrant and rich. Such meat will be an excellent main dish on a festive table, an excellent tasty and satisfying dinner. And if it is cooled, then pork can be used as a filler for sandwiches instead of sausage.
• kilogram of not very fat pork;
• 150 g of mayonnaise;
• ground pepper, salt;
• ready seasoning for pork.
1. We wash the pork, we make shallow punctures in several places.
2. We rub meat with spices and we cover with mayonnaise.
3. In addition, if desired, you can nashpigovat pork slices of garlic.
4. Cover the meat with foil, leave at room temperature for an hour.
5. After carefully wrapping the pork in foil, carefully fastening all the edges.
6. Put the meat in foil in the conveying oven on the middle grill.
7. First, we prepare 20 minutes at high airflow speed at 235 degrees, then switch the temperature mode to 180 degrees, set the average speed, time - 30 minutes.
8. Such meat cooked in aerogrill, tasty and hot and cold.
4. Meat stew in aerogrill with dried fruits
Meat stew with dried fruits in aerogrill is nourishing, aromatic and with a pleasant savory taste.
• 500 grams of beef pulp;
• 130 g of prunes;
• 130 g dried apricots; • 130 g raisins;
• 220 g sour cream;
• 25 g sweet butter;
• to taste salt and spices.
1. We rinse all dried fruits and soak them for half an hour in hot water, then rinse them again and, throwing them back into a colander, dry them.
2. The washed meat is cut into small equal pieces.
3. We spread the beef evenly in a special form, on top of it we mix the prepared dried fruits together.
4. Fill with a mixture of sour cream with salt and spices.
5. We heat the convection oven to 200 degrees, set the shape with the meat on the lower grill.
6. Cook for 35 minutes at high air speed.
5. Meat with mushrooms in convection oven
For the preparation of this dish, except mushrooms use any other mushrooms. If you want to take wild mushrooms, you will first need to boil them and fold them in a colander to drain excess liquid.
• 700 beef tenderloin;
• 220 g of champignons;
• large onion;
• two cloves of garlic;
• 40 ml of soy sauce;
• salt pepper;
• 50 ml of sunflower oil.
1. Mix soy sauce with chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut the meat into long strips no more than one centimeter thick. Slightly repel each piece.
3. Put the beef in a bowl, pour soy dressing, mix well, so that the meat is soaked from all sides.
4. Cut the mushrooms and onions into small cubes, fry to a light blush.
5. We spread the roast in the center of each beef piece, roll the beef with a roll, fasten with a toothpick or tie with threads.
6. We lay out the meat on a high grill for 20 minutes, set 260 degrees, a high blowing speed. Do not forget to set the bottom of the pallet to collect excess fat.
6. Meat with potatoes and cheese in conveying oven
The dish is not just tasty, but impeccably tasty and very satisfying. Optionally, you can add eggplants, zucchini, mushrooms, sweet peppers. Ingredients:
• half a kilo of pork (neck);
• 105 g of cheese;
• six potatoes;
• two bulbs;
• 200 g green olives;
• salt, pepper, oregano.
1. Rinse the meat, obsushivaem. Cut not too large chunks, salt, pepper.
2. We spread on the bottom of the mold, sprinkle with oregano, lay out the mayonnaise with a grid.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices, spread them evenly on the meat.
4. Above we lay out the half rings of onions and olives, cut into 2-3 pieces.
5. We cover the ingredients with a small amount of mayonnaise.
6. Sprinkle all the large shredded grated cheese.
7. Cooking on the lower grill of the aerogrill for 40 minutes, setting the maximum temperature and speed of the blower.
7. Meat in aerogrill: Ribs in oranges
Sweet and sour sauce gives the ribs a special taste and incomparable aroma.
• 1.2 kg pork ribs;
• two oranges;
• 20 ml of lemon juice;
• 50 g of honey;
• salt pepper;
• 35 ml soy sauce.
1. Peel the oranges, rub the rind into small chips, squeeze the juice from both fruits.
2. Mix orange juice and zest with soy sauce, lemon juice and honey.
3. Bring marinade to a boil, simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, then cool.
4. Wash ribs, divide along bones into portions, put in citrus marinade.
5. Leave the meat for five hours in the refrigerator.
6. Put the marinated ribs on the upper grille of the preheated air-grill.
7. Cook 15 minutes at 200 degrees, then 15 minutes at 170 degrees. After 15 minutes at 135 degrees. Expose the average airflow.
8. Serve ready-made ribs with a side dish or vegetables.
8. Meat in aerogrill: Beefsteak
Beefsteak is prepared strictly from chilled meat, if you have only frozen pieces, thaw them in advance.
Ingredients: • ready-made pieces of steak - 2 pcs .;
• salt, spices, pepper;
• vegetable oil.
1. Wash and dry pieces of beef or pork.
2. Rub each piece with spices, salt and pepper.
3. Rub on all sides with a small amount of vegetable oil.
4. Lightly beat off with a special hammer.
5. Next, prepare the steaks: here you can choose two different ways.
6. First: put the meat in shape, we wrap it with foil, making small punctures in it. And expose the form on the middle grid.
7. Second: lay the steak on the top grill.
8. In the first case, the meat is more fat, in the second - dietary.
9. Cooking on an average blow of 25 minutes, setting the temperature at 235 degrees.
Meat in aerogrill - tricks and useful tips
• You can marinate the meat before cooking in any marinade.
• Meat cooked with or without aerogrill is juicy and tender, so it is up to you to decide how you will cook it.
• The convection oven shape is convenient because you can add small ingredients to the meat without fear that they will fall through the grids.
• For cooking meat grills in the form of meatballs, you can use not only twisted, but also minced meat.
• If you are cooking meat on a rack, you can lay out peeled potato tubers, sweet peppers, and eggplant circles.
• Use any spices for cooking, but do not overdo it - the main taste of the meat itself, not spices.