No fresh milk? And do not need!
Milk powder can also be added to coffee, boil porridge on it, bake pancakes or knead the amazing dough for pies.
It is on the concentrated product that it turns out to be unusually soft, airy, it smells like cream.
Arrange a holiday belly?
Pies on dry milk - the general principles of cooking
Dry milk can be added to the dough in a dry form. To do this, the product is mixed with flour, sugar or other bulk ingredients. But most often diluted milk in a warm liquid, as the dough is mainly prepared yeast. To avoid lumps, the mixture can be left for a few minutes or whisk together. After that, all other ingredients are added to the recipe list.
Pies from dough on dry milk are prepared with a variety of fillings: sweet, salty, meat, dairy, vegetable. Products often form the classical way, close the filling completely. If the pies are roasting, you can cook them right after the leps. Baked pies, it is desirable to lie on the pan, rise. Then they are smeared, put in the oven, baked until tender.
Patties on dry milk with potatoes in the oven
Recipe for delicious pies on milk powder filled with mashed potatoes. The dough is prepared in advance, on average three hours before cooking.
• 300 ml of water;
• 8 spoons dry. milk;
• 2 tsp. Sahara;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 500 g of flour;
• 50 g margarine;
• 2 tsp. yeast;
• 2 eggs.
For the filling:
• 80 g small creamy;
• 700 g of potatoes;
• 100 g of onions (more);
1. Dissolve dry milk and yeast in warm water, stir and leave for ten minutes so that all the grains are dispersed in the liquid.
2. Add the melted margarine and salt, beaten eggs, leaving one yolk for smears of pies.
3. Add flour. But you do not need to add everything right away, put it gradually, adjust the thickness of the dough. 4. Transfer the cooked dough to a large saucepan, cover with a towel on top. After 1.5 hours, you need to press, then let go again.
5. Potatoes are peeled, cut into slices, filled with water and cooked mashed potatoes.
6. Butter is transferred to the griddle, melted, the onion is added and passeed to a ruddy color.
7. Mix the mashed potatoes with the fried onions, season the filling with spices.
8. Split the dough a second time into pieces of 80-100 grams, but you can make large pies if desired.
9. Round each lump, rolling in your hands, let it soak for a few minutes and stretch into a flat cake. Spread out the stuffing, form the patties.
10. Put on a baking sheet, let rise a little.
11. Brush with yolk, you can sprinkle with sesame on top.
12. Bake for 15–20 minutes (depending on the size of the pies and the thickness of the dough) at 200 degrees.
Dough for pies on dry milk with vegetable oil
Variant of a very successful dough for pies on dry milk, baking of which does not get stale for a long time. Oil is used vegetable, you can take a natural product, if you like the aroma of sunflower.
• 270 ml of water;
• 5 tablespoons of powdered milk;
• 80 ml of oil;
• 1 full spoon of yeast;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 1.5 tablespoons of sugar;
• 450 g of flour.
1. Heat water to 45 degrees.
2. Mix powdered milk with sugar and yeast, add salt and gradually add warm water. Stir until smooth.
3. Add half the flour and butter, stir.
4. It remains to fill the second part of the flour, knead the dough. If it turned out to be sticky and fluid, then you can add more flour, the humidity of the product is different.
5. Remove the dough to heat for at least two hours.
6. After the mass increases well in volume, lower the dough with a wet hand.
7. Let me rise again. The second time it will happen much faster, so the filling should already be ready.
8. Blind patties with any filling, grease, bake.
Dough for fried pies on dry milk
Dough for fried pies on dry milk should not burn. Therefore, the amount of additives must comply with the recipe. Especially careful to put the milk powder itself and sugar.
• 500 ml of water;
• 40 ml of oil;
• 1 spoon of sugar with a slide;
• 1 spoon of yeast;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 3 spoons of powdered milk;
1. Heat the water.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients: sugar, salt, milk and yeast. Immediately add two cups of flour.
3. Pour the mixture with warm water, stir and leave for five minutes.
4. Now add flour to make the dough thick.
5. When kneading, gradually pour in the vegetable oil, it goes a little, as the pies will be cooked in deep fat.
6. Knead the mass for at least ten minutes so that it completely lags behind the walls of the dish, limp and becomes elastic.
7. It is time to cover the top with a napkin and put into the heat.
8. For fried products do not need to wait for the second rise, just one time is enough.
9. The dough is divided into pieces, products of any shape, of any size are formed. Use stuffing to your taste.
Sweet dough for dry milk pies
A variant of sweet dough on dry milk, which is ideal for fruit and berry fillings. Also from it you can cook pastries with cottage cheese, marmalade, chocolate paste. Surprise your family?
• 8 spoons of milk;
• 80 g sugar;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 15 g yeast;
• 400 ml of water;
• 0.7-0.8 kg of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 100 g butter;
• package of vanilla.
1. Immediately sift the flour, add vanillin, leave warm.
2. Heat water, combine with dry milk. After dissolving the lumps add sugar and salt, break eggs, shake well.
3. Melt the butter. You can take the creamy margarine instead. Cool to 50 degrees.
4. Combine the yeast liquid with butter, add flour. The quantity indicated is approximate, as the humidity of the products is different.
5. Knead soft dough, place in a large bowl, put in heat. 6. Cover the top with a towel so that the crust does not dry out, but the dough breathes.
7. After the second rise, you can start cooking the pies with sweet fillings. Before baking, grease the products with an egg.
Pies on dry milk with cottage cheese
Variant of baked pies with curd filling. The dough for them is prepared according to the recipe above in the same quantity. For the filling is used cottage cheese 6-9% fat.
• 120 g of raisins;
• 600 g of cottage cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 70 g of sugar;
• 1 g vanilla;
• 40 g of oil.
One egg and a spoonful of fresh milk or a pinch of dry.
1. Fill the raisins with hot water. Allow the fluid to cool completely for about an hour, drain. Put on the dry surface of the raisins in a single layer, let dry.
2. Pound cottage cheese with softened butter, add sugar and egg. If the product is dry, then you will need a couple spoons of sour cream.
3. Add the raisins to the curd.
4. Next pour the vanilla. You can add cinnamon to the stuffing, if you like. Mince thoroughly.
5. Divide the dough into pieces. The size of each make a little more eggs, but less than an apple. Lay out on the table, leave a small distance between them.
6. As soon as the pieces are lifted a little, knead your hands into lozenges.
7. Spread out the curd filling, make patties, transfer to a baking sheet. You can lay them seam down or up. Let stand for 20 minutes.
8. Mix the egg with a spoonful of milk. Or add a pinch of dry powder and a little water, whisk.
9. Grease with egg mixture, bake cottage cheese pies at 180 until ready.
Patties on dry milk with meat
The option is very juicy and tasty meat filling with powdered milk. It can be used for fried or baked pies. It is also suitable for pancakes, but in this case, the stuffing should be brought to full readiness. The dough can be kneaded according to the recipes above.
• 500 grams of meat;
• 150 g onions;
• 1 scoop of powdered milk;
• 40 g butter;
• salt pepper;
• carrot optional.
Cooking 1. Wash the meat, you can use pork, beef or any other. Cut into pieces, twist to the state of minced meat.
2. Cut the onion into cubes, transfer to a frying pan and fry in butter. You can add grated carrot, it also goes well with meat filling.
3. Add twisted mince, cook together for another five or seven minutes.
4. Now mix a spoonful of powdered milk and 3 spoons of water, add salt and pepper, pour into the mince, stir and turn off.
5. Allow the filling to cool and soak in the milk mixture.
6. For now, you can divide the dough, cook the lozenges.
7. Spread the juicy stuffing, dazzle the patties.
8. Formed items fry in butter or bake in the oven. In the second case, you can smear an egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Pies on dry milk - tips and tricks
• Dough does not like drafts. When working with him you need to close all the windows, the room must be warm, the temperature is at least 22 degrees. If a dry crust appears on the surface, sprinkle the dough with water, cover with a napkin for a few minutes, or put it in a bag.
• Yeast dough needs to be kept warm and matured, but everything should be within reasonable limits. After three hours of rest, the product may peroxide, which will adversely affect the taste quality. If you urgently need to leave, put the dough in the refrigerator. This technique will slow down the ripening process, but it will not stop completely.
• Milk powder contains its own sugar, so you need to add the product in a small amount into the dough for fried pies. Otherwise, the crust on the products will burn more quickly than the dough is cooked.