Fricassee is an old dish that came to us from France. It is a mixture of meat and vegetables, fried and then stewed in its own juice or pouring. In literal translation, the word “fricassee” means only “mixture”, “sundry stuff”. This dish was very popular in the countryside among the middle hands of farmers and not rich townspeople, and later spread among the nobility.
Chicken fricassee with mushrooms: cooking principles
This dish does not require any special skills and even an inexperienced cook. And it takes a little time. Chicken and mushroom fricassee can be prepared with the addition of almost any vegetables:
This dish is unpretentious in relation to seasonings: all spices combined with meat will be relevant here.
The cooking technology is very simple:
1. Meat is fried a little in a small amount of vegetable oil.
2. Sliced onions fried separately or with chicken.
3. After that mushrooms are laid out, also fried on a large or medium heat. Spices, pepper and other spicy seasonings are added to the dish (everything except garlic, the taste of which is lost during long-term heat treatment, which makes it necessary to put it at the very end).
4. Almost ready mix is poured with cream, sour cream or specially prepared white sauce and stewed over a low heat for 2 to 10 minutes.
Chicken fricassee with mushrooms: how to cook a classic recipe
The ancient French recipe of this dish is distinguished by extraordinary tenderness of taste and soft, melting in the mouth meat.
· 600 g breast;
· 300 g of champignons;
· 200 ml low-fat cream;
· 2 eggs;
· 300 g of water;
· 2 tbsp. spoons of flour;
· And the same amount of lemon juice;
· Some butter;
· As well as salt and any spices you desire.
1. Cut the chicken into pieces. 2. While stirring, fry in oil at maximum heat for several minutes, until the meat turns white.
3. Add the champignons, sprinkle with lemon juice and, not forgetting to interfere, fry everything together first on a strong, then - on a little lowered fire. The liquid from the mushrooms should evaporate.
4. Add salt and spices to the pan, pour in water and half the cream. After that, cover the dish with a tight lid and let it sit for about 5 - 10 minutes.
5. In the meantime, separate the yolks from the eggs, mix them thoroughly with cream, pour the resulting sauce on the almost cooked fricassee, hold for a few more minutes on low heat.
Chicken Fricassee with Mushrooms: A Step-by-Step Recipe with Sweet Peppers and Mushrooms
This dish, thanks to its delicate taste, will decorate not only an ordinary lunch, but also a festive feast.
· 2 - 3 chicken breasts (about 500 g);
· 300 g fresh champignons;
· 1 large Bulgarian perchin;
· 2-3 cloves of garlic (can be more, if you like spicy);
· 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil, odorless;
· 100 g thick cream or fresh cream;
· And 200 g of cream with fat content not exceeding 20%;
· Fresh parsley - a bunch or a little less;
· As well as black pepper powder and salt.
1. First, prepare the meat for frying. Cut the breasts in small cubes, put them in a deep bowl and sprinkle with spices. There also send finely chopped greens and mix everything thoroughly.
2. Fill the meat with a cream fresch and send to a cold place for a couple of hours.
3. When the chicken fillet infusions, get some vegetables. Chop the champignons into thin slices and the Bulgarian pepper in small cubes.
4. Pepper fry in oil until it is podzol (it takes about 5 minutes).
5. After that, put the mushrooms and meat in the pan along with the dressing. Stir and fry over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes. It is necessary that the mushrooms roasted and become soft.
6. After that, pour all the low-fat cream, cover with a lid and simmer on the smallest fire for 10 minutes.
Chicken fricassee with mushrooms: how to cook a dish according to a Spanish recipe
Once in Spain, the chicken and mushroom fricassee underwent some changes; the taste of it, however, only won from this!
· 500 g chicken fillet;
· 400 g of mushrooms;
· 2 large onions;
· 400 g low-fat (preferably 10%, not more) cream;
· A small piece of butter;
· 5 tbsp. spoons of sunflower oil;
· 2-3 garlic cloves;
· 0.5 tsp of chili seasoning;
· 2 tbsp. spoons of flour;
· As well as some salt, black pepper and mushroom seasoning.
1. Cut all the ingredients: meat - diced, mushrooms - plates. Shred onions as thin as possible, preferably in half rings. Chop garlic in garlic press and mix with chili.
2. In a hot frying pan, mix both types of butter and fry small chicken fillets in it over high heat. It will take 1 - 2 minutes.
3. After that, reduce the fire a little, put onion to the meat and fry, stirring until it acquires a golden hue.
4. Add mushrooms to the pan. Stir the mixture and simmer in its own juice for 5 - 7 minutes.
5. When the mushrooms are soft, salt and pepper the dish, add the mushroom seasoning and 2 spoons of the sifted flour. And, stirring, fry on large fire.
6. Put the garlic mixture in the pan, pour all the cream and let boil. Stew is not necessary, otherwise the dish will lose some of its savory taste. Put the Spanish chicken fricassee with mushrooms in a beautiful salad bowl and serve it on the table!
Chicken fricassee: how to cook a healthy dish with mushrooms and beans
The peculiarity of this dish is that it contains almost all the microelements and vitamins necessary for the human body. It is cooked no more than 40 minutes, while it can be served both as a second hot dish and as a cold snack.
· A pound of chicken breasts;
· Onions (1 large onion or two small ones);
· 200 g fresh (freshly frozen) mushrooms;
· 150 g green string beans;
· 170 g thick sour cream;
· 2 tbsp. spoons of soy sauce;
· Some vegetable oil;
· Salt and seasonings according to your wishes. Cooking Method:
1. Finely chop the fillet and saute in butter for 20 minutes over low heat. If you are going to use seasonings for meat, you need to add them at the end of this period, when the chicken is fried.
2. Mushrooms and onions, chop in small pieces, put them to the meat and cook together for another 2 - 3 minutes. If the mushrooms have been frozen, they must first be filled with warm water and wait until they are soft.
3. Slice the pods of bean poured over the mixture. Unlike mushrooms, they must be frozen. Salt it.
4. Pour the whole soy sauce, stir and, covered with a tight lid, leave on low heat for 5 minutes. Note that the dish should be stewed, not fried, so you can add a little water.
5. After that, add chopped garlic, pour the sour cream and, stirring, wait for boiling. Delicious and nutritious dinner is ready!
Chicken fricassee with mushrooms and corn: how to quickly cook a delicious dinner
This dish is quite time-consuming, but its unusual taste will not leave indifferent even the most picky gourmets.
· 1 chicken carcass;
· 200 - 300 g of mushrooms (possible and more, depending on your preferences);
· Onions: 1 small onion and 1 medium size;
· Some garlic cloves;
· 100 g sour cream;
· 30 g of sunflower oil;
· Salt with spices;
· And 1 can of canned sweet corn.
1. Carcass carve; for the dish will only need breast and trim from the ridge. The rest of the meat can be removed in the freezer.
2. Ridge the ridge and skin with a liter of water, add the whole peeled onion and boil for 40 minutes.
3. Prepare all foods for chicken fricassee with mushrooms. Cut the chicken breast and mushrooms into small pieces, chop the onion into thin half rings. In a separate container, fold the chopped garlic: it will be needed near the end of the process.
4. Pour oil into a cauldron or saucepan a little, so that it covers the bottom with a thin layer.
5. Fry the onion over medium heat like this. 6. When it becomes golden and soft, spread the mushrooms. They need to hold a couple of minutes on high heat, then reduce the temperature and cook for a few more minutes.
7. Only after that you can add meat to the pan. Stir it, stirring, for several minutes on high heat.
8. Put the corn in the cauldron, send the garlic there, and again fry for 1 - 2 minutes.
9. After that, pour all the prepared broth, turn the heat to minimum and, without covering with a lid, simmer for 10 minutes.
10. And the last step: add sour cream with seasonings to an almost ready dish, let it boil and turn it off after 2 minutes. It is best now to cover the cauldron with a tight lid and let the chicken fricassee “reach” 10 - 20 minutes. But you can immediately submit to the table.
Chicken fricassee with zucchini and mushrooms: how to quickly cook fricassee from chicken in the microwave
This unusual dish with a savory sweet-sour taste is cooked very quickly. At the same time, its taste is so high that it can be served at a festive feast and even used to receive important guests. And most importantly, when cooking zucchini, rich in vitamin, do not lose their beneficial properties!
· 500g chicken;
· 125 ml of chicken broth;
· 2 small carrots;
· 1 medium sized zucchini;
· 100 - 150 g of champignons;
· 1 tbsp. spoonful of heavy cream or sour cream;
· 100 g of white wine;
· Salt, ground black pepper and seasonings to choose from;
· 1 tsp balsamic vinegar;
· You will also need a heat-resistant glass container with a tight lid.
Method of preparation.
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. Fold it in the selected dish, cover with broth and send to the microwave for 8 minutes. The mode of the device set the maximum.
3. Pull the meat out of the oven, mix and put to steam for another 8 minutes.
4. In the meantime, you need to prepare the vegetables. Zucchini chop into small bars or cubes. Largely rub the carrots. Mushrooms are better to cut plates.
5. Using a skimmer, remove the meat from the broth and fold it into another container. And in its place send a carrot. She needs to cook for 7 minutes, no more. 6. To the softened carrots add the remaining vegetables and seasonings; pour wine there too. And put in the microwave oven for another 8 minutes. For fricassee of chicken with mushrooms and zucchini, it is better to use real balsamic vinegar. If, however, it was not possible to find this seasoning, it can be replaced with apple cider vinegar and some sweet and sour seasoning - for example, paprika.
7. In the meantime, prepare the sauce on the skull: Fry the flour over medium heat, add a little broth to it and stir.
8. The last step remains: meat, vegetables and flour sauce should be mixed in one container and sent to the microwave for 5 minutes for the final fusion of all flavors and flavor. An exotic dish worthy to stand next to the best French cuisine is ready!
Chicken Fricassee with Mushrooms: Tips
In order for chicken and mushroom fricassee to be tasty and not take a lot of time, you can use some tricks:
· Although traditionally chicken and mushroom fricassee is made from the breast, any parts of the chicken carcass are suitable for the dish. To do this, the meat must be removed and separated from the bones.
· The ideal mushrooms for this dish are mushrooms, oyster mushrooms or boletus mushrooms. But in their absence, agaric honey mushrooms, butterheads, and milk mushrooms will do as well. They just have to fry a little longer.
· If you decide to add wine to cooking meat, use white or dry varieties.
· Be sure to fry or stew any canned foods added to the fricassee. Without heat treatment, they spoil the taste of the dish.