Potato “Accordion” is not only very beautiful, but also easy to prepare dish.
This is the option when you want to do something unusual, but there is no opportunity to purchase delicacies.
To your attention a selection of fillings for potato-harmonicas and features of cooking in the oven.
Potato “Harmonica” in the oven - general principles of cooking
For this dish you need to choose even, preferably large and oblong potatoes. Then they need to be cleaned and cut into transverse slices, but do not reach the end with a knife. It should be a kind of fan that will need to be stuffed.
What can be used for the filling:
• lard and meat;
• sausages and smoked meats;
• cheese and other dairy products;
• spices and ready-made sauces.
Filled tubers are baked in the oven. Potatoes can be placed in foil or simply laid out in the form. It all depends on the size of the potatoes, the type of filling and the recipe. But if you want to get a soft and juicy dish, it is better to bake it in foil. In open form, it turns out to be drier, but you can fry until golden brown. Often combine both ways.
Recipe 1: Potatoes “Harmonica” in the oven with bacon
Just a few potatoes and a piece of lard are what you need to make a beautiful and very appetizing dish for dinner. It will be tastier if you use bacon with meat layers.
• 4 potatoes;
• 150 grams of fat;
• a little dill (you can take dry herbs);
• garlic clove;
• salt, pepper.
1. Choose flat potatoes of oblong shape and carefully remove the skin. Cut into slices, not reaching the end of 4 millimeters. Width of slices do at its discretion. If you want to get fatter potatoes, then do more often and put more fat.
2. Salo cut into cubes, suitable in width to the potatoes. Then across thin plates. 3. Chop finely dill, also a clove of garlic, add salt and a little pepper to the fragrant mixture.
4. Now you need to rub the potatoes with spices from all sides. Carefully working through each pocket.
5. Insert the pieces of fat into the slots, preferably in each pocket.
6. Take a piece of foil and wrap each potato. The edges of the foil just lift and twist the top.
7. We send to be baked in the oven. Cooking at 180 degrees. It will take about 45 minutes for large potatoes, 35 is enough for the average. Then we take out, unfold the foil and fry until golden brown, here you can increase the temperature to 220.
Recipe 2: Potatoes “Accordion” in the oven with sausage
The fatness of the potato-accordion with sausage is less than with the fat, and the taste is very even nothing! Instead of sausage, you can use ham, sausages and other similar products. It also does not matter whether they are smoked or boiled, with or without bacon. Bake will be in the form of all tubers at once.
• vegetable oil;
• Cut the peeled tubers into slices to make pockets.
• Chop greens, mix with vegetable oil, put salt and other spices. Rub the prepared tubers.
• Slice the sausage and fill the potatoes.
• We put in the greased form, preferably deep.
• We stretch a piece of foil on top and bake in the oven for about half an hour. If the tubers are large, then you can leave for longer.
• We take out, remove the foil, lubricate the potatoes again with oil. Conveniently and quickly it can be done with a silicone brush.
• We send to the oven again and now we bring to full readiness, fry to rosy color.
Recipe 3: Potatoes “Harmonica” in the oven with cheese and garlic
Variant of vegetarian potato-accordion in the oven, for which you need hard cheese and a little garlic. The result is a very fragrant and appetizing dish with an amazing cheese crust.
• 3 large tubers;
• 120 grams of butter;
• 2 tablespoons dry parsley; • 3 cloves of garlic;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• salt and pepper;
• some oil grows. for the form.
1. Purified and well-washed tubers are cut into accordions, as was done in previous recipes.
2. For the filling, chop the garlic cloves, throw in a bowl. Add the softened, but not melted butter. We throw parsley and spices.
3. Now rub a third of the cheese with chips and add to the fragrant contents of the bowl. Mix well with a fork.
4. Cut the rest of the cheese into thin rectangles.
5. Now we fill the accordion pockets. In one we put a fragrant mass, and in the other just a piece of cheese and so on.
6. Shift cooked tubers in a greased form and bake for 40 minutes at 190 degrees. But we focus on readiness and consider the possibilities of our stove. If the potato starts to fry ahead of time, and inside is raw, then the form can be covered.
Recipe 4: Potatoes “Harmonica” in the oven with mushrooms and bacon
Mushroom harmonica potatoes are super delicious! We will use ordinary champignons. We choose smooth and dense mushrooms with closed hats. A juicy dish will add fat, take any.
• 6 potatoes;
• 100 grams of mushrooms;
• 200 grams of fat;
• seasoning for potatoes;
• vegetable oil.
1. From prepared tubers we form cuts in the form of an accordion.
2. Cut the mushrooms in thin slices. Thick slices do not do, it is no good.
3. Salo is also cut into thin slices. But if you like, then you can and chunky pieces. Toasted, it is very tasty.
4. Rub potatoes with spices, alternately fill with slices of mushrooms and bacon. But a slice of champignon before laying should be moistened in vegetable oil.
5. If pieces of some product remain, then you can put mushrooms together with bacon in one cut, no big deal.
6. Send the stuffed tubers in the form or sealed in foil. Choose the most convenient way.
7. We bake 40-50 minutes at 180 until ready. If desired, at the end fry at a higher temperature.
Recipe 5: Potatoes “Harmonica” in the oven with meat
For cooking meat harmonicas need minced meat. You can use absolutely any. But it is better to take homemade minced meat from one's own twisted meat, with fat and onions, not very small. And the toga dish will turn out amazing!
• 5 potatoes;
• 200 grams of minced meat;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
• 100 grams of cheese.
1. Prepare and chop the potatoes. How to do this can be found in the recipes above.
2. In the stuffing add chopped garlic and spices, put sour cream. It can be replaced with fat cream. Stir.
3. Stuff the pockets of the tuber stuffing.
4. We shift the potatoes in the form, cover with foil and bake for about half an hour.
5. At this time, rub a piece of cheese. It is possible without him, but under an appetizing crust the harmonica turns out more beautiful.
6. We take the form, remove the foil and sprinkle the tubers with grated cheese.
7. Send bake again and fry until a beautiful crust appears. Serve on the table while the dish is hot.
Recipe 6: Spicy “Harmonica” potatoes in the oven with spices and carrots
The recipe is very fragrant and bright potatoes, which will rescue any hostess. Especially in times of crisis. The cost of the dish is minimal, and the result is excellent!
• 1 carrot;
• 5 potatoes;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• black pepper;
• ground paprika;
• 200 ml cream or sour cream.
1. Prepare the tubers in the standard way, make neat pockets.
2. We rub carrots on a fine grater, with garlic cloves right after it. Stir, season with spices, put a couple of spoons of cream.
3. Fill the pockets with the minced meat and send the tubers into the form. It should not be too large in diameter.
4. In the remaining cream put more spices and pour 100 ml of water, stir and pour the potatoes in the form.
5. Bake until done. Cover does not need anything, half the sauce is evaporated, and some will be absorbed into the tubers.
Recipe 7: Potatoes “Harmonica” in the oven with smoked lard and sour cream
A variation of very juicy potatoes, for which you need a little smoked bacon and sour cream. Instead of bacon, you can also take a little salami, smoked ham. In any case, it will turn out decently.
• 2 potatoes;
• 50-80 grams of smoked bacon;
• 1 onion;
• 60 grams of sour cream;
• 1 clove of garlic;
1. We make in the tubers transverse cuts.
2. Cut the lard into thin slices. You can hold it a bit in the freezer to make it easier to do.
3. Finely chop the onion, also a clove of garlic and mix with sour cream. Dress the sauce with spices.
4. Dip each plate of bacon into the sauce and fill the cooked tubers.
5. We shift in the form and from above we grease with the remnants of sour cream sauce.
6. Cover with foil and bake for half an hour, then open and fry for about 20 minutes. Temperature is 180-190 degrees.
Potato “Accordion” in the oven - useful tips and tricks
• In order to easily and easily make cuts in potatoes and not accidentally reach the end, you can resort to one trick. It is necessary to place the peeled tuber on a plate with small sides and equip with a long knife. We make the usual cuts, and the sides will not allow the knife to reach the end. In this case, the pockets will be the same depth.
• If young potatoes are used to make harmonicas, the tubers can be not cleaned, it will be even more interesting. Just wash them well with warm water. And if there are any concerns, then you can pour it with hot water.
• Potato loves fat! Therefore, oils, lard and fatty dairy products will never be superfluous in the harmonica.