Soups in pots are not only tasty, but also very convenient.
Cooking in the oven is much easier and faster than on the stove.
And the result is always happy.
What and how to cook soups in pots in the oven?
Potted Soup in the Oven - General Cooking Principles
Before cooking the soup, I rinse the pots, sometimes rub the inside with a piece of butter. Soup products are filled to half. But if you use bulk vegetables, such as cabbage or zucchini, you can lay a little higher, they will settle and let the juice.
From what cook soups in pots:
• meat products, poultry;
• vegetables, mushrooms;
• canned food;
• cereals and beans.
Pasta and fish for soups in pots in the oven do not use, as they do not tolerate long-term heat treatment. Meat and some vegetables sometimes need to be fried before setting. This is done not only for taste, but also to balance the cooking time between the ingredients.
Greens can be put in the pot immediately, but it is better to add under the lid when serving. Spices can be added immediately. And so that they are better distributed in the dish, it is recommended to dissolve them in broth or pouring water.
Recipe 1: Potted chicken soup in the oven
To prepare the dish, you will need chicken drumsticks at the rate of 1 piece per serving, that is, per pot. From these products you get 3 servings.
• 3 lower legs;
• 4-5 potatoes;
• 1 carrot;
• onion head.
1. Take a piece of butter or a little vegetable, send it to the pan and heat it up very much.
2. We wash the legs, dry them with a napkin and fry from two sides to a light crust for a minute.
3. Lubricate the pots with oil from the inside, lay the legs.
4. Add the chopped carrot. Better circles, will be more beautiful. 5. Next, throw the half rings of onions.
6. Lay the sliced potatoes. We do not make large pieces, otherwise there will be many voids and all products will not fit. You can simply cut into cubes up to 1.5 cm.
7. We throw spices. In addition to salt, add pepper, a piece of bay leaf, you can have a little dry greens or chicken seasoning.
8. Pour in water. Up to about 2/3 of the pot level.
9. Close and cook 40 minutes.
Recipe 2: Pumpkin Soup in the Pot in the Oven
For cooking bright and fragrant pumpkin soup in pots in the oven, you will need any meat or poultry. If meat is used, then cut into small cubes, the bird can be laid in one piece, for example, add a wing, thigh or leg in one portion. If fillet is used, it can be cut.
• 0.5 kg of pumpkin;
• 0.4 kg of meat or poultry;
• 2 onions;
• 2 potatoes;
• 2 cloves of garlic.
1. Cut the onions into cubes, lay them in pots on the bottom.
2. Wash the meat, chop and place in pots over the onion. You can pre-fry a little in the pan, as was done in the previous recipe.
3. Add the diced pumpkin, spread evenly in all portions. The number of products should not take more than 2/3 of the volume of the container.
4. Now we take broth or just water, salt, pepper and add chopped garlic to it, stir.
5. Pour into pots so that the water covers food, but it is not above the hangers. Otherwise, it will spill out during boiling.
6. Cooking in the oven. If chicken was used, then at 190 degrees for about 40 minutes. For meat, we increase the time of minutes by twenty.
Recipe 3: Mushroom soup in the pots in the oven
For the preparation of this fragrant soup in pots in the oven will need fresh mushrooms. Mushrooms are the easiest and easiest to use, as they do not need pre-boiling. Ingredients
• 0.3 kg of champignons;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• 6 potatoes;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• onion and carrot;
1. Cut the mushrooms into slices, fry in oil and transfer them to the pot.
2. In the same pan lightly fry the chopped onion, add to the mushrooms.
3. Cut the carrots, lay them in containers on top of the onions.
4. Now comes the potato, sliced.
5. Put a pea in each pot and add a piece of bay leaf.
6. Fill with salted water or broth. Cook for about 50 minutes at 180 ° C.
7. We take out, put sour cream and chopped dill on top, cover and let stand for about ten minutes. You can add green onion feathers with dill.
Recipe 4: Mushroom soup in pots in the oven with zucchini “Dietetic”
Appetizing and low-calorie dish, in which, if desired, you can add a little chicken fillet. Here is a vegetarian option. Sour cream can not add. Some cook this soup with milk instead of broth.
• 0.2 kg of champignons;
• 0.25 kg zucchini;
• 250 ml of broth;
• 1 carrot;
• 3 tablespoons sour cream;
• 1 onion;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• greens, garlic.
1. Peel the onion, cut into small cubes and fry in a griddle for a minute.
2. Add the grated carrot, fry for another minute.
3. Dice the washed and peeled mushrooms, send to the vegetables.
4. Cook all together in a frying pan for about five minutes, then lay them in pots.
5. Cut cubed zucchini, spread on top.
6. Combine the broth with sour cream, salt and pepper, add chopped garlic to taste.
7. Fill zucchini soup and set for half an hour to prepare. We take out, served with chopped greens.
Recipe 5: Rice soup in pots in the oven
For cooking this soup in the pots in the oven it is better to use long rice, but not steamed. You will also need meat: beef, pork, but only pulp. Potatoes in this soup is not used, but if you want to add, it is not prohibited. Ingredients
• 130 grams of rice;
• 300 grams of meat;
• liter of broth or a little more;
• 2-4 spoons of tomato.
1. Meat cut into strips. We shift in the pan, fry well, stirring occasionally.
2. Take out the meat and on the same skillet, passsered chopped onion. If necessary, add more oil.
3. Shift the onion into the pots, followed by the meat, and carrots on it. It needs to be washed, cleaned, cut into cubes or strips.
4. We wash the rice and also divide it evenly in pots.
5. Fill the broth with spices and stir with the tomato. It can be put more or less to your taste. And you can not add at all.
6. Fill the products with broth, send the pots to prepare at 180 ° C.
7. Remove from the oven in 30-35 minutes. Focus on readiness rice. When serving, add chopped greens under the lid of the pot.
Recipe 6: Potted Cabbage Soup in the Oven
Ideally, red cabbage is used for this dish. But this idea can be used for other types of vegetables. With colorful, broccoli or white cabbage, the taste of soup in pots in the oven will not be worse. Vegetarian option. If meat is added, it should be lightly fried in a skillet.
• 1 small potato;
• 100 grams of cabbage;
• 0.5 onions;
• 0.5 sweet peppers;
• 0.5 carrots;
• 150 ml of broth (vegetable, mushroom);
1. Cut the potatoes into cubes, add them to the pot.
2. We cut finely sweet pepper and onions, we send them after.
3. Cut the carrots into thin circles, shift them.
4. Shred cabbage and fill in the pot.
5. Salt the vegetable broth, season with spices and pour into the pot.
6. Put in the oven, hold until done. About forty minutes.
Recipe 7: Potted lentil soup in the oven
For cooking this dish is better to use green or brown lentils. You will also need bacon, you can take smoked. Also on the recipe are canned tomatoes, which can be replaced with barrel tomatoes or mashed potatoes. Ingredients
• 200 grams of lentils;
• 50 grams of oil (olive);
• onion head;
• 5 slices of white bread;
• 120 grams of bacon;
• 2 small carrots;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 200 grams of canned tomatoes;
1. Put the washed lentils in boiling water and cook for exactly five minutes. Drain the liquid.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and lightly fry bacon cubes. You can chop it finely.
3. Add the onion, fry for two minutes.
4. Put onion shredded carrot.
5. After a couple of minutes, add the pickled tomatoes. The skin is removed from them. Stew vegetables for a few minutes to evaporate the liquid.
6. As soon as the mass thickens, put the lentils and simmer for another five minutes.
7. We shift the vegetable mixture in pots, fill to half.
8. We take broth or just boiled water, add salt, put garlic, spices and stir.
9. Fill the pots on the shoulders. Sent to the oven.
10. Cook the soup for about thirty-five minutes.
11. Cut slices of bread into cubes, sprinkle with butter and spread on a baking sheet, send it to the oven and dry it.
12. Serve lentil soup with fresh croutons.
Recipe 8: Soup in pots in the oven “Meat” with cucumbers
Recipe for meat soup in pots in the oven, in which are added pickles. The dish is bright, hearty, reminiscent of a classic hodgepodge.
• 2 tomatoes;
• 2 pickled cucumbers;
• 400 grams of meat (tenderloin);
• 1 onion;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper.
1. Cut the meat into strips, not large and fry in a frying pan. Cover is not necessary. Just well brown pieces.
2. Remove the meat, add a little oil and fry the shredded onion.
3. After the onions become transparent, add the grated cucumbers, fry together.
4. Lastly, we lay the chopped tomatoes, let the vegetables stew for a couple of minutes. 5. Pepper cut into small cubes.
6. Put the meat in pots, add vegetables and paprika.
7. Fill with spices, pour in broth or water.
8. Put the boil in the oven for half an hour.
9. Serve meat soup with sour cream, garlic, greens.
Potted Soup in the Oven - Tips and Tricks
• Clay pots before cooking must be washed. But in no case can not use chemical and strongly smelling means. The dishes absorb smells well and will give them to the dish. If you want to thoroughly wash containers, then use baking soda.
• After cooking the soup, you can add a little grated cheese under the lid of the pot. It will melt from the hot dish and give it a creamy taste.
• If you do not like the taste of boiled garlic, you can add fresh cloves after cooking.
• Before laying in the pot, you can fry not only meat, but also potatoes. From this dish will only be more aromatic and tasty.
• Vegetarian soup in pots can be prepared not only from fresh vegetables, but also frozen. Just need to remember that after thawing, they emit a lot of liquid and the amount of broth will have to be reduced.