Thin and crispy waffles - a simple, but very appetizing and fragrant dessert. They can be eaten in this form or rolled up for
filling stuffing. If at home there is an electric waffle iron, then cooking does not take much time. The dough is kneaded quickly,
made from simple products, you only need to get a good recipe.
Crispy waffles in a waffle iron - general cooking principles
Crispy waffles are always thin, the dough is often liquid or viscous, but sometimes there are recipes with a fairly steep mass, as for
cookies "nuts". You can prepare the dough directly before baking or in advance, it is perfectly in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, if desired
You can bake fresh waffles immediately before use.
What is preparing the dough:
• fats (butter, vegetable, margarine);
• starch, flour (wheat, corn, etc.);
• sugar (honey is sometimes added to the dough);
• different liquids (milk, water, kefir).
For kneading dough need a bowl, a whisk or a mixer, you can limit the spoon. It is important to knead a homogeneous and smooth mass without lumps. So
as they will be very noticeable when baking thin cakes.
Waffles are cooked in electric waffle-iron or special double-frying pans, they are also called gas waffle makers or for cookers. Dough
poured only on the heated surface. If it has a lot of fat, then you can not additionally lubricate. Finished flat cakes do not need
deep-fry, they should be lightly browned. If the waffles are too dry, they will crumble, the taste will also suffer.
Crispy waffles in an electric waffle-iron dish (dough on margarine)
The easiest and cheapest recipe for pastry for crispy waffles in an electric waffle-iron. It turns out not liquid, as usual, but thickish, but
well distributed over a hot surface.
• a glass of flour;
• a pack of margarine;
• a glass of sugar;
• three eggs;
Cooking 1. Pay attention to margarine, you need a 200 gram pack. Modern manufacturers are increasingly reducing the weight in packs can be
160-180 g. We shift the margarine into a saucepan, melt, then cool.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar until it dissolves. Add margarine, stir well.
3. Fall asleep flour and vanilla. Continue to stir until the dough is smooth and uniform.
4. Heat the electric waffle iron. Grease for the first time. Further it is possible not to do this, as there is enough fat in the dough.
5. Spread the dough, press down so that it is evenly distributed, and prepare crispy homemade waffles!
Thin and crispy waffles in a waffle iron
The recipe for thin crispy waffles in a waffle iron from liquid egg dough with butter. They make wonderful tubules for
filling with creams or condensed milk.
• five eggs;
• a glass of sugar;
• 170-180 grams of wheat flour;
• salt, vanilla;
• 200 grams of oil.
1. Butter for these waffles does not need to be melted. Leave it warm for several hours to soften well. In winter you can
put off the battery.
2. Put the soft butter in a bowl, add sugar, beat with a mixer for about five minutes.
3. Now, one by one, break into the butter eggs, each time carefully interrupted.
4. As soon as the last egg was added, and it was distributed in mass, we reduce the mixer speed to the minimum mode, pour the flour and
continue to stir the dough. It should turn out thick, stretching, as for lush pancakes.
5. Leave for a few minutes alone, so that it “came”.
6. We type with a spoon, put on a heated waffle iron and quickly press the second side so that the cakes turn out to be thin.
7. Remove the wafer, twist the tube until it is soft. After a few minutes it will not work, the dough will begin to crumble.
Crispy waffles in a waffle iron filled with milk
From this amount of ingredients you will get about 15 crispy waffles in an electric waffle-iron. If there is no whole milk, you can dilute small amount of dry concentrated powder.
• two eggs;
• half a glass of sugar;
• a glass of milk;
• two spoons of oil, odorless;
• about 1.5 cups of flour.
1. You can immediately start kneading this dough with a mixer, everything will turn out very quickly and simply. It is desirable that the products have the same
temperature Fall in sugar in a bowl, add eggs and you can throw a small pinch of salt. Stir a minute.
2. Add milk, stir once again.
3. Now it’s time to add flour. It will take about 1.5 cups, if the eggs are medium in size. If you get large specimens, then
pour 1.7-1.8 glasses. We look at the density of the test. It should spread easily, resemble a sour cream.
4. Mix well, fill with a spoonful of vegetable oil.
5. Lubricate the electric waffle iron with a brush. Warm up, pour 2-3 full spoons of dough and bake!
Crispy waffles in an electric waffle iron with starch
The recipe is thin, simple and very crispy waffles from the waffle iron. The dough for them is prepared with the addition of potato starch.
• 150 grams of flour;
• three tablespoons of starch;
• 100 ml of milk;
• 120 grams of margarine (or use butter);
• two eggs;
• 150 grams of sugar.
1. In order not to form lumps in the dough, mix the flour with potato starch, pour it into a sieve, sift.
2. Pour sugar into the eggs, spoon with a spoon until smooth.
3. Pour whole milk in, boil it is not necessary, mix.
4. Melt the butter, cool to about 40 degrees, hot fat cannot be used. Pour over the eggs.
5. We continue to mix and introduce flour, sifted together with starch. Knead the semi-liquid dough for waffles.
6. Heat the electric or any other waffle iron, be sure to lubricate, pour half of the soup ladle, press the top
part, bake until done.
Crispy waffles in a potato waiter
The recipe for potato waffles, which are cooked in an electric or in an ordinary waffle iron, is very crispy, can be excellent replacing chips.
• 2 potatoes;
• 75 grams of sour cream;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 20 g of flour;
• 10 g starch.
1. Peel the potatoes. We rub the tubers on a fine grater so that the waffles are well baked. Squeeze out extra juices, shift to
2. Add the egg and sour cream, stir.
3. Pepper, salt, add sour cream. The fat content of the product does not matter, as is the density. If sour cream is liquid, then you can
add more flour.
4. Mix well the mass, add the flour with starch. First, the starch, then half the norm of flour, stir. If dough
watery, then pour the remnants of flour.
5. Stir well, fill with one spoon of vegetable oil.
6. Lubricate the waffle iron.
7. Now put the dough on the heated surface. You can bake classic waffles or make many small cakes, like chips.
8. Bake to ruddy color.
Crispy waffles in a Corn waffle maker
Cornmeal is used for making dough. Optionally, you can take part of the wheat flour, make half. These waffles will be
differ not only in taste, but also in color.
• two eggs;
• 150 grams of corn flour;
• 200 ml of milk;
• 50 grams of butter;
• 1 tsp. baking powder;
• 4 tbsp. l honey;
• 1 tsp. crushed almonds.
1. Melt the butter. Add honey to it, stir it to dissolve and cool the mass.
2. Behind the honey, enter a glass of milk, and then break up the eggs. Shake until the mass becomes homogeneous.
3. Add cornmeal and a little almond to the cultivator. But you can cook without it. First we mix everything together, then
pour into the milk mass.
4. Knead the corn dough.
5. Pour with a spoon on the heated surface of an electric or any other waffle iron. Flatten the lid, fry crispy cakes
until golden brown.
Crispy waffles in a waffle iron in mayonnaise
It turns out that sweet and crunchy waffles can even be made from dough in mayonnaise. We take a good and high-quality sauce, you can cook it at home.
• three eggs;
• 200 grams of margarine;
• 250 grams of mayonnaise;
• 1.4 glasses of sugar;
• 1 tsp. baking powder;
• about three glasses of flour;
• glass of starch.
1. Immediately melt the margarine on the stove to cool it.
2. Mix three chicken eggs and prescription granulated sugar, add mayonnaise, shake.
3. Enter the previously prepared margarine.
4. We mix two glasses of flour with starch, we invite ripper. You can use hydrated soda, then we put it into the dough at the end
5. Pour the flour into the bulk, mix.
6. If the dough turns out to be watery, then add more flour. The consistency depends on the thickness of the sauce.
7. From the prepared dough we bake usual thin waffles in an electric waffle iron. They contain a lot of fat, so
the surface can not be lubricated.
Crispy waffles in a waffle iron - tips and tricks
• Waffles will not only be tasty, but also useful if you replace part of the wheat flour in the dough with oatmeal, buckwheat, and corn flour. Can
add a little ground bran.
• Wafers can not only be twisted into tubes and filled with stuffing, but can also be simply glued together to form small cakes.
• If the waffles are too thin, you can add a few tablespoons of wheat flour to the dough. If the cakes are thick, do not crunch and
baked for a long time, then the mass can be diluted with water or milk.