Liver burbot is not a simple by-product, but a real delicacy. It is especially popular in European countries and is highly appreciated by the French. With proper preparation of burbot liver, they get delicious snacks with a special, delicate and subtle taste. At the same time, the price of a raw product is many times lower than the cost of canned food of industrial production. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to purchase a delicacy - you must take it! But how to make lipped liver?
Liver burbot - general principles of preparation
If you have become the happy owner of the whole burbim, then you need to carve it very carefully. The main thing is to pull the liver out of the carcass without damaging the gallbladder. Otherwise, the whole product will be saturated with bitterness and will be hopelessly flawed. Then the liver is freed from films, washed, cut into slices and prepared according to the recipe.
It is very important not to digest the liver, otherwise it will lose a lot of fat, it will become dry, tasteless. For this product is preferable to cooking in its own juice, baking, frying. And if boiling is necessary, it is done in a small amount of liquid so that the water slightly covers the contents of the pan.
A special place in the preparation of liver burbot is played by spices. As already mentioned, the product has a delicate taste, so it is important not to interrupt. The liver does not like a lot of spices, also do not need to put more salt than indicated in the recipe.
How to cook burbot liver in a water bath
The same version of the liver burbot is called “Max”. A simple, but very tasty and healthy dish, for which, besides the main product, only spices are needed. Eat liver, prepared according to this recipe, you can both hot and cold.
Ingredients • liver burbot;
• bay leaf;
1. Wash the liver, remove the film, cut into pieces.
2. Several peppercorns need to crush in a mortar, mix with salt and sprinkle the prepared pieces of liver.
3. We take a jar with a screw cap, fold the liver into it, and place a bay leaf on top. It is important not to place it under the pieces, so that the ready dish does not have bitterness and an obsessive laurel flavor.
4. Put the jar in the pot, pour cold water and send it to the stove. Cook an hour, touch the jar, open or shake it is not necessary. The liver will stew in its juice.
5. An hour later, we get the jar, open and cool. You can eat right, served with various side dishes. Or cool and use for sandwiches. And to emphasize the taste, lipped liver sprinkled with lemon juice.
How to make Liver Liver Quickly
If you do not have time to cook Masaku in a water bath, then you can do it in an accelerated way, right in the pan. The final product will not be as oily as in the previous recipe, since some of the fat will go to the decoction.
• liver burbot;
• bay leaf;
1. Put the saucepan on the stove, pour some water. The liquid should be slightly larger than the product, so that it only slightly covers it. Thus, there will be more valuable substances in the liver.
2. Salt water, add pepper peas.
3. We wash the liver, put it in boiling water and boil for 12 minutes.
4. Add a bay leaf, dill (you can any other) and boil another minute.
5. Done! It remains only to remove the pieces, cool and make delicious sandwiches!
How to Make Fried Liver Liver
There are several options for how to cook lipped fried liver. The easiest is to take the boiled pieces from the previous recipe and just fry in a pan with butter. But we are not looking for easy ways? Ingredients
• 300 grams of liver burbot;
• salt pepper;
• 0.5 lemon;
1. We cut the liver, cleared of films, washed and dried with napkins into arbitrary pieces. Small or large - does not matter, only the cooking time will increase.
2. Sprinkle the product with a mixture of salt and black pepper.
3. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon, pour it into the liver and mix. Give marinated slices at least 15 minutes.
4. Roll the liver in flour, fry in hot oil until golden brown on one side, then turn it over, cover with a lid and fry the other side.
5. Put the prepared liver on paper towels to remove excess fat. Served to the table with any side dishes, use for salads and sandwiches.
How to make Liver Liver in cans
For this recipe you will need small jars, with a volume of 150-200 grams. They must first be well washed and sterilized. Then proceed to the preparation of liver burbot. The number of products is arbitrary, to your taste, the main thing is to observe sterility so that the workpiece does not deteriorate during storage.
• liver burbot;
• pepper peas;
• bay leaf.
1. We process the liver burbot, remove the film, bile, excess fat and cut the rhinestone into slices.
2. At the bottom of the jar we place a small piece of bay leaf, about a quarter of it, and throw peppercorns, no longer needed.
3. Spread soy liver, sprinkle with salt and a little sugar. We spread the second layer and also seasoned. Fill the jar to the top, twist the lid, but not quite tight, the air must go out.
4. Put the jars in the pan, pour the water, send it to the stove and cook for 1.5 hours at a low boil. If the juice starts to go out of the holes under the lids - do not worry.
5. As soon as the specified time passes, we take out alternately the jars, screw the lids up to the stop with a towel and cool the billet upside down, covered with any insulation.
How to make Liver Pate of Burbot with Mushrooms
The recipe is amazingly delicious pate, which is great for festive and everyday sandwiches. It goes well with fresh cucumber, dark bread, greens. Mushrooms take any, but if used forest, then pre-boil 20 minutes.
• 250 grams of liver burbot;
• vegetable oil;
• 250 grams of mushrooms;
• salt pepper.
1. Cut the cleaned liver into pieces and boil in salted water for about 15 minutes. If desired, you can add greens to the pan, any spices, this taste will only benefit.
2. Cut the mushrooms and onions, they need to fry. The shape of the cut does not matter, but the smaller, the less time it takes. If boiled mushrooms are used, then first send onions to the pan. If raw mushrooms (for example, mushrooms), then first fry them, then add onions.
3. Combine lipped liver with mushroom mixture, add pepper, salt and chop the blender into mashed potatoes. If you use a meat grinder, then skip at least two times.
4. We evaluate the consistency. If the paste is too thick, you can add a little decoction from the liver.
How to cook lipped pickled liver with vinegar
Another recipe for liver billet burbot, which is remarkably stored for a long time. Harvest such a liver in large jars, you can simply put in one three-liter capacity. Do not forget to sterilize the container and the lid before preparing the blank.
• 1.5-2 kg of liver;
• 10 peppercorns;
• 2 bay leaves;
• 2 tablespoons of vinegar 9%;
• 0.5 tablespoons of salt;
• 2 liters of water.
1. Prepare the liver. To do this, clean the product from the films, traces of bile, fat, wash well with running water, no need to cut.
2. Boil water in the pot (not the one indicated in the recipe), salt and boil the liver for 15 minutes. Then take out, put in a colander and cool. 3. Cook marinade. To do this, pour water, add all the ingredients from the recipe and put on the stove. Boil 2 minutes after boiling.
4. Cut the cooled liver into 2 cm slices, but it can also be diced. Some housewives marinate the liver entirely, laying in a jar in a spiral. You can do so.
5. Pour some marinade into the jar, about 3 fingers and fold the liver, but not up to the top, approximately along the shoulders. Then pour the marinade to the top.
6. Now you can simply close the capron lid, cool and put in the refrigerator. Pulling out the pieces as needed, the liver will be perfectly stored. But you can sterilize the jar in boiling water for 15 minutes and roll up.
How to make a soup of liver burbot
Burbot soup is a popular northern dish with an unmatched taste. But, in addition to the offal, it is desirable to have illiquid pieces of fish (heads, tails, fins), not necessarily burbot. They are needed to prepare a rich broth.
• fish for broth;
• 0.3 kg of liver burbot;
• 3 potatoes;
• parsley root;
• 3 spoons of millet;
• parsley leaves.
1. Wash the fish products, fill with water and set the broth to boil. In it we add sliced carrots, pieces of root parsley. Cook the broth for 30-40 minutes after boiling, depending on the type of fish.
2. Filter the broth, wash my pot and put it on the stove again. Give boil, salt.
3. Dice potatoes, throw in the pan.
4. After boiling the potatoes, start the diced onion, then the washed millet. Give the soup to boil, boil for 2 minutes.
5. Cut liver lipped into cubes or cubes, run into the pan. Cook the soup for exactly 8 minutes.
6. At the end put the bay leaf, greens, if necessary, pepper and add more salt. Turn off. And if you want to get your ear “like a campfire”, just set fire to a few twigs and put it in a saucepan.
Liver burbot - tips and tricks
• White spots on the liver of burbot - this is the first sign that the fish was sick. To eat such a product is impossible. Very rarely, but there are dark spots on the liver, which we also reject. High-quality raw liver has a pink color, smooth, smooth and shiny.
• When cutting the liver, did the gall sac break? In no case be in a hurry to wash the product, so you will spread the bitterness over the entire surface. Better wear gloves and cut the affected areas with a bile with a knife, do not regret your liver. Only then take off the gloves and wash the liver well, soak in cold water for several hours, change the liquid periodically.
• Liver limp is wonderful combined with boiled rice, potatoes, fried onions, so it can be used in the fillings for pies. But do not put a lot of fat.
• It is believed that a sandwich with a liver of burbot energizes, improves metabolism in tissues and promotes muscle growth much more efficiently than any anabolic drugs. What is especially important for sports people.