Julia Vysotskaya is a popular TV presenter who has a great love for cooking.
Her recipes are prepared by millions of people around the world. Especially famous for pastries from Julia Vysotsky. It turns out special, not the same as everyone.
The secret of the TV host is a huge love for what she does.
Today we will prepare the famous apricot pie from Julia in all its modifications.
Pie with apricots from Julia Vysotskaya - general principles of cooking
Most often, Julia uses fresh apricots. It is understandable, in the kitchen presenter constantly flaunts a huge basket of fruit. But not everyone can afford it and even more so all year round. Therefore, in the absence of fresh fruits, canned fruits can be used. Peel the apricots do not need to be removed, and they should not be crushed. Fruits are put in halves in sugar cake, in other recipes they are also cut into large pieces.
Baking Julia pies in the oven. The oven must be turned on in advance, as in most recipes the dough is prepared very quickly. Time is indicated approximate, do not forget to monitor their pastries.
Sugar pie with apricots from Julia Vysotskaya
The author's recipe for a cake with apricots from Julia Vysotskaya. She advises adding ground ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon to it so that the pastry is even more aromatic.
• 185 grams of flour;
• 60 ml of milk;
• 0.2 tsp. vanilla;
• 0.2 tsp. sea salt;
• 3 eggs;
• 160 grams of oil;
• 140 grams of sugar;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper.
For registration you will need 10 apricots and 50 grams of sugar.
1. Before cooking the dough, turn on the oven. Set to 180 ° C.
2. In a bowl you need to combine the flour with salt, add a ripper to them.
3. In a combine, mix eggs with sugar and whip at high speed.
4. Then reduce the speed, add vanilla, pour in the milk and spread the butter. It should be softened. Knead until smooth. 5. Now we reduce turns, but we do not turn off the combine. Enter the flour trio. Stir and the dough is cooked.
6. We disassemble apricots into two parts, discard the stones. It is better to cut it in halves with a knife so that the pieces are more accurate.
7. Pour the dough into the form. Level the layer.
8. Spread the halves up with a cut, slightly embed the round part in the cake.
9. We put baked first for 25 minutes.
10. At the end of this time, open the oven, take out the form and sprinkle the cake with sugar.
11. Put on baking again, fry the top layer for another quarter of an hour. But we are guided by color, a caramel crust should appear on the surface.
Pie with apricots from Julia Vysotsky (modified peach)
Option apricot pie from Julia Vysotsky, which was originally prepared with peaches and pears. Pie turns out a lot, it is big and lush. Optionally, you can divide the amount of all ingredients in half.
• 0.25 kg of flour;
• 5 eggs;
• 0.2 kg of oil;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• 50 ml of milk;
• 1 pack of ripper;
• package of vanilla.
In the filling:
• 0.4 kg sour cream;
• 1 pear;
• 50 grams of almond;
• 0.1 kg of sugar;
• 0.7 kg apricots, can be canned.
1. Put butter in a bowl, add sugar and whisk well.
2. Add eggs one by one, do not turn off the mixer and continue to beat the dough thoroughly for the future pie.
3. We enter milk, we add vanilla. You can use liquid extract.
4. At the end pour the flour with a ripper. Use a small bag of 10 grams.
5. Stir, you can do it with a mixer.
6. Grease a deep baking sheet, you can cover with parchment paper. We spread the dough, the layer is leveled.
7. Cut the apricots in half, take out the bones. Each half cut into slices, about 4 pieces.
8. Spread the segments in rows, leaving little space between the stripes.
9. Cut the pear into small cubes and fill the space between the apricots.
10. Put in 40 minutes in the oven. This cake is baked from Vysotskaya at 180 degrees. 11. Whip sour cream with sugar. We take out the cake and immediately pour the cream, while the pastry is hot.
12. Sprinkle with almonds. You can use immediately petals designed to decorate cakes.
13. It remains only to cool the cake and you're done!
Sand cake with apricots from Julia Vysotskaya
Option of shortcake with apricots from the famous TV presenter. Julia Vysotskaya uses fresh fruit for him, but you can also take canned apricots.
• 0.2 kg flour;
• 0.1 kg of sugar;
• 0.11 kg margarine or butter;
• vanilla and salt.
For the filling 700 grams of apricots, 50 grams of powdered sugar.
1. Prepare the dough. To do this, you can simply put all the ingredients in a combine and chop.
2. If there is no combine, then alternately grind the flour with softened butter, add all the other ingredients.
3. The dough will turn out in the form of a soft, slightly sticky crumb. We lay out the basis of her cake ms small sides. You can use any shape or frying pan.
4. Julia Vysotskaya advises to hold the crust cake in half a hour in the fridge; this will make the cake more crumbly.
5. Now we are doing stuffing. If canned apricots, then we drop the halves in a colander, let the syrup drain and dry the fruit. If the apricots are fresh, then just sort it in half.
6. Fold the fruit on a crusty crusty cake, sprinkle with powder on top. You can use brown sugar, it will contribute to the appearance of caramel crust.
7. Heat the oven at 190 degrees.
8. Put the sand cake, bake 45 minutes. Do not cut immediately. First, let the baking cool so that the filling grabs and does not pour out from the pieces.
Pie with apricots and apples from Julia Vysotskaya
The variation of the color cake from Julia Vysotsky. Along with apples, apricots are added to it. Julia uses puff pastry without yeast, take it ready.
• 1 pack of dough;
• 2 apples;
• 4-5 apricots;
• butter, cinnamon, sugar.
1. Lay out the layer of puff pastry in the mold, straighten the sides of the fingers, and cut off the excess with a sharp knife. 2. Lubricate the bottom of a piece of softened butter.
3. Cut apples and apricots into thin slices.
4. Spread the fruit evenly. Here you can turn on the fantasy and portray some pattern. The surface of the cake should be completely covered with fruit.
5. Mix a couple of spoons of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon. Sprinkle apples and apricots on top.
6. Bake a layer cake about half an hour. We set the temperature in the oven to 200.
7. Before serving, let the cake cool.
Apricot pie from Julia Vysotskaya without butter
Another version of a modified apricot cake from Julia Vysotskaya. It does not require adding oil to the dough, which significantly reduces the calorie content of baking.
• 4 medium sized eggs;
• 180 grams of regular sugar;
• 180 grams of flour;
• 12-14 apricots;
• 8 grams of ripper;
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
1. Cooking apricots in advance. Divide into halves, leave in a bowl.
2. Separate proteins. Whip with white sugar until fluffy foam.
3. Beat the yolks separately, then gently mix them with the whites.
4. Be sure to sift the flour. Then mix with ripper. You can add vanilla extract to the dough.
5. Pour into a pre-lubricated mold.
6. Spread halves of apricots. They should cover the entire surface of the cake. In this recipe, they do not need to drown, they will fail right away.
7. Bake the cake for 20 minutes, set the temperature again 180.
8. We take out, sprinkle with brown sugar the top of the cake.
9. Put in the oven again, bring to readiness.
10. As soon as a brown sugar caramel crust appears on the surface, we take out the form. We cool the pie in it for a quarter of an hour, then we need to pull it out and leave it on the sieve so that the bottom does not get wet.
Pie with apricots and plums from Julia Vysotskaya
Another version of fruit cake with apricots from Julia Vysotskaya. Also for the filling you will need some ripe plums, which will make the taste of baking richer.
• a glass of hazelnuts;
• a glass of flour;
• 9 drains;
• 3 eggs;
• 180 grams of oil;
• 9 apricots; • 0.5 cup of sugar;
• 1 tsp. ripper.
1. Hazelnuts need to grind. You can simply chop the combine.
2. Mix oil with sand and beat well.
3. In the process, add one egg, mix with a mixer until smooth.
4. Put chopped hazelnuts in the dough, pour in the flour and ripper. You can first mix all this separately so that the hazelnuts are evenly distributed.
5. Plums and apricots free from stones. Cut the fruit large, you can quarters.
6. Put the pieces in the dough and gently stir. It does not take long to preserve the integrity of apricots and plums.
7. We shift in a greased form, put on baking.
8. The oven at this point should be heated to 180. On average, the cake is baked for 40 minutes.
Pie with apricots from Julia Vysotskaya - useful tips and tricks
• Does the cake get out of shape? No need to hurry! Leave it to stand for a while. The bottom will be damp, and baking itself will lag behind the form. If in doubt, you can put the form in a bowl of water or just on a soaked towel.
• If the apricots for the cake are very soft and juicy, then they can be dipped in starch before laying. The powder will absorb some of the water and make the juice thicker.
• Not all apricots easily part with the bones. If stubborn fruits are caught, then you just need to arm yourself with a knife and carefully cut a bone. The same is done with plums and peaches. The difficulty of extracting the stone depends only on the variety.
• If there are no apricots, then peaches, plums, apples can be used for pies. Julia Vysotskaya loves experiments, in her piggy bank there are more than a hundred baking recipes with fruits, berries, and nuts.