Rice is one of the most common side dishes. The malleable product goes well with meat, seafood, and sweet fillings. Honey, or dried apricots, pork and shrimp equally can make up the second half of the ingredients in rice cereal dishes.
Rice porridge in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
• Rice porridge in a slow cooker is cooked with both milk and water. Milk is used pasteurized or homemade. There are recipes for cooking on baked milk.
• For porridges it is best to take round grain polished rice. It is sorted beforehand, removing the remains of industrial garbage, small stones and damaged grains from the cereal. Then washed with cold water. Then dried cereal on a sieve or in a colander with small cells. For rice porridge, not cooked in milk, rice is washed repeatedly, achieving absolutely not clouded water, it is a prerequisite for obtaining crumbly dishes.
• Fresh fruits, honey, dried fruits or nuts are added to sweet rice dairy dishes. Often they are boiled with cocoa, which provides a chocolate flavor and distinctive color. If desired, milk rice flavored with vanilla or cinnamon.
• The taste of rice dishes cooked in water forms the added ingredients added to them. Such dishes are cooked with meat, poultry or seafood.
• Often rice is cooked in combination with other cereals, for example, with millet.
• For the preparation of dairy dishes use the main program: “Milk porridge” or a more general version - “Porridge”. When cooking on water or meat broth, first use programs that allow you to fry pieces of meat or seafood with vegetables - “Fry” or “Baking”. And after the cereal is poured into the bowl, the dish is brought to readiness on the “Quenching” or “Krupa” mode.
Milk rice porridge in a multivariate with millet - “Friendship”
• half a cup of millet groats;
• five glasses of cow's milk;
• round grain rice - 0.5 st .;
• 30 gr. “Peasant” oil;
• Spoon refined sugar. Cooking Method:
1. Enumerate the rice with millet and rinse both cereals well, pouring them into one bowl.
2. Put the cereal in the brew bowl with the sugar and immediately add the chopped butter to it, lightly salt it.
3. Add one glass of drinking water to the milk and pour the cereal with this mixture.
4. Start the multicooker on the “Milk porridge” option and cook before the beep.
Rice porridge in a multicooker - “Pancake”
• one liter of baked milk;
• a cup of round grain rice;
• a spoonful of salt;
• two spoons of white refined sugar;
• 20 gr. sweet cream butter.
1. Rinse the rice several times and place it in the bowl.
2. Pour in the melted milk, add sugar, followed by salt, and immediately mix everything well.
3. Run on the multicooker mode “Porridge” for one hour.
4. When time is up, open the lid, place the sliced butter on the rice surface, and lower the lid again. After a quarter of an hour serve.
Milk rice porridge in a slow cooker with nuts and dried fruit
• a glass of rice cereal;
• 100 gr. dried fruits;
• 50 gr. nuts (hearts);
• two glasses of drinking water;
• 500 ml of cow's milk;
• 50 gr. frozen cream;
• 5 gr. salts;
• 1.5 spoons of liquid, fragrant honey.
1. Thoroughly, in a large volume, wash the rice with water and place it on a sieve. To make the dish beautiful and crumbly, wash the rice thoroughly.
2. If in dried apricots and prunes there are stones, remove. Scald the dried fruits with boiling water, dry and cut into thin strips.
3. Put the butter on the bottom of the cooking bowl. To prevent the milk from running away also grease the sides of the cup. Milk will not rise above the level of the oil layer.
4. Put in the slow cooker dried rice cereal. Add dried fruit pieces and salt. Pour the grits with milk diluted with water, stir and immediately start the “Quenching” program for half an hour.
5. Divide the finished dish into plates. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and pour honey over the top.
Spicy rice porridge in a slow cooker with seafood
Ingredients: • 460 gr. round grain rice;
• a pound of seafood mix;
• 40 gr. olive oil;
• 100 gr. “Kostroma” or similar cheese;
• filtered water;
• a small pinch of dried basil.
1. Not less than a couple of hours, in advance, place the seafood from the freezer and thaw them in the air.
2. Rinse, changing water several times, rice, dry.
3. In a greased olive oil bowl, on the “Fry”, fry the seafood for five minutes.
4. Then put dried rice to seafood. Add salt, pepper to your taste and sprinkle with basil.
5. Fill with cold water in a volume of 1 l and mix.
6. For half an hour, turn on the “Quenching” option. Cook with the lid down.
7. After the end of the given option, add the cheese to the large-grated cheese and let the dish stand for 15 minutes.
Dietary meat rice porridge in a slow cooker with beef
• 400 gr. polished rice;
• a small piece of butter;
• 300 gr. lean beef;
• half a liter of lean beef broth.
1. Cut the washed beef into large chunks. Put the meat in a bowl, cover it with water, add some salt and boil for one hour in the “Soup” mode. Do not forget to periodically remove the var.
2. Pour the broth into a separate container. Twist the boiled meat in a meat grinder.
3. Grease the sides and bottom of the bowl with softened butter. Pour into it washed rice ahead of time and pour broth. Add salt to taste, add minced meat and remaining oil, mix.
4. Set the timer of the device to 40 minutes and turn on the “Groats” option.
5. Such a gruel can be given as a complementary food to the baby, if, after cooking, to kill it to a pasty consistency with a blender.
Rice porridge in a slow cooker with pork
• pork pulp - 800 gr .;
• one and a half glasses of high-quality rice cereal;
• small onion head;
• two tablespoons of lean, high-quality butter;
• a small leaf of laurel;
• average carrot.
1. Cut peeled carrots and onions into cubes, approximately centimeters in size.
2. Wash the pork, gently blot and dry, cut into small slightly oblong pieces. 3. In the “Frying” mode, use vegetable oil to fry the pieces of meat until light browning.
4. Add vegetables to the pork, stir and continue cooking in the prescribed mode for a quarter of an hour. Be sure to periodically stir the contents of the multi-pot.
5. Then transfer the washed rice into the bowl and pour over the water. Its level should be 2 cm away from the layer of rice.
6. Dip a lavrushka in the water, lightly salt it and turn the multicast pan into the automatic mode “Krupa”.
7. After the program has been fully executed, turn on the “Heating” and soak for 10 minutes under the lid.
Crumbly millet-rice porridge in a slow cooker with chicken
• half a glass of wheat and rice;
• a pound of chilled chicken fillet;
• large onion;
• Lavrushka - two leaves;
• Four glasses of drinking purified water.
1. Rinse the millet with hot water, cold rice. Put both kinds of cereals in one sieve and leave in it.
2. Cut the chicken fillet into thin strips.
3. Rub carrots on a coarse grater or chop into very fine straws. How small, cut, but do not chop, onions.
4. On “Baking”, melt the butter and heat it for two minutes.
5. Put the chicken pieces into the bowl, add the chopped vegetables and cook, stirring regularly, for about half an hour.
6. When the pieces of meat are well browned and the vegetables are softened, lightly salt the dish. You can taste a little pepper to your taste, add a little other spices.
7. Add dried cereals, pour in cold filtered water and cook in automatic mode “Buckwheat”.
Rice porridge in a multicooker with chocolate flavor - “Children's”
• half a liter of a mixture of liquid cream with milk, or just homemade milk;
• 50 gr. Sahara;
• half a cup of rice, round grain;
• one and a half tablespoons of cocoa (without sugar);
• Two spoons of Peasant oil.
1. Enumerate the rice grits and rinse under the tap. Then let it dry in a sieve.
2. Pour sugar into the container of the multicastry pan, put the butter and cocoa powder. Add half a spoonful of salt and pour the grits.
3. Pour the milk and stir immediately. 4. Select on the panel the automatic cooking mode “Milk porridge” and start the slow cooker.
5. Put the finished chocolate porridge in plates and place in each small piece of butter. On the cooled dish you can rub chocolate through a large grater.
Milk rice porridge in a slow cooker with a carrot and an apple
• 100 gr. polished rice cereal;
• pasteurized full-fat milk - 500 ml;
• large sweet apple;
• half of the average carrot;
• unsalted butter - 50 g;
1. Place the washed and drained rice grits in the cooking bowl. Add a large straw of carrots, half a measure of butter and pour over the milk. Sweeten to your taste and add some salt.
2. Stir and immediately turn on the slow cooker on the “Milk porridge” option.
3. Cut the peeled apple from seeds and peel into small cubes.
4. In a thick-walled pan over low heat, dissolve the rest of the oil and put apple slices into it. Add a spoonful of sugar and simmer under the lid for five minutes.
5. 50 minutes after turning on the multicast, add the softened boiled apple to the porridge, mix thoroughly but gently, and wait until the program has completely stopped.
Rice porridge in a slow cooker - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• If salt is not indicated in the milk porridge recipe, still add very little. The taste of porridge will become richer.
• Homemade milk is preferably diluted with water. This will avoid burning porridge and reduce its calorie content.
• Cocoa is best mixed with milk and only then added to the cereal.
• In order to thicken too much porridge, soak it for 15 to 20 minutes on heating with the lid closed.