Omelet is a dish, at first glance, a primitive one, it's difficult to call it a dish.
On the other hand, try to get a luxurious, slightly crunchy from the edges, a crust and a tender, lush core!
Well, if you add juicy tomatoes, the task is complicated many times.
Is there a sausage in the recipe?
Then get ready, hostess, for the sake of a luxurious feast will have to plop on the glory.
Omelet with Tomatoes and Sausage - General Cooking Principles
• Omelet with tomatoes and sausage is prepared not only in a pan or in a slow cooker. Very often, these omelets are baked in the oven, on trays and in small molds.
• The basis of any omelet is an egg mass, prepared from eggs alone or with the addition of dairy products. Such products can be cow's milk, cream or sour cream. Sometimes add flour and ripper.
• Sausage and tomatoes can serve as a basis for an omelet, on top of which the egg mass is poured, as well as its additional components.
• Omelets are cooked with boiled or smoked sausage. There are no special requirements for the selection of sausage products, the main thing is that smoked sausages contain the least amount of pieces of fat, and boiled ones were without them at all.
• Omelet is a delicate dish and therefore it is recommended to remove the skin from tomatoes in any case.
• Omelets with tomatoes and sausage are very rich in their own right, and therefore it’s enough to serve bread or fresh vegetables as a side dish.
Cheese omelet with tomatoes and sausage
• four eggs;
• two medium-sized tomatoes;
• “Dutch” or “Edam” cheese - 50 gr .;
• smoked “Cognac” sausage - 50 gr .;
• 3-4 feathers of young onions;
• refined oil - 30 g .;
• four spoons of medium-fat milk.
1. Wash the tomatoes with water. With a sharp knife from the side of the stem, make cuts on the tomatoes, crosswise and put them in a deep plate. Fill with boiling water, leave for one and a half minutes, then immediately put under a stream of cold water. 2. From the side of the notches, pry the skin with the back of the knife blade and carefully remove it. Crush pulp into small cubes.
3. Cut the smoked sausage into thin ringlets, chop the green onion and dill with a knife.
4. Pour eggs and milk into a deep container, add it and beat it quickly. Pour the chopped dill, large shavings of cheese, season with ground pepper and mix well.
5. In a thick-walled frying pan in vegetable oil slightly tom green onions.
6. Once the onion slices are soft, add the tomatoes and simmer all together for three minutes.
7. Then add the sausage ringlets and keep at the same temperature for about two minutes.
8. Fill in all previously prepared egg-cheese mass and continue to warm up at a moderate temperature under the lid.
9. The omelet will be ready when its surface hardens well.
10. Very good for such an omelet to serve fresh vegetables and garlic bread.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage in the oven
• a couple of sausages, or 200 gr. varenki: “Dairy”, “Child”;
• half a cup of low-fat milk;
• one large tomato;
• five eggs;
• tablespoon flour;
• small onion;
• vegetable oil.
1. Cut the sausage into cubes, no more than a centimeter, chop the onion with a heavy knife, smaller.
2. On a slow fire in a frying pan, warm a spoonful of sunflower oil and dip the onion pieces into it. Constantly stirring the rescue onions until the first signs of toasting.
3. Add sausage and, not forgetting to mix, then everything together. Do not cover the lid.
4. Meanwhile, peel the tomato and chop the flesh into small slices or cubes.
5. Pour the eggs into the bowl, pereboltayte and beat them with milk. Add flour, a small pinch of evaporated salt. To your taste, pepper and whisk again, spreading the flour over the egg mass.
6. From the inside, cover the surface of the roaster with a film of vegetable oil and place sausage in it, fried with onions.
7. Pour into the egg mass form and evenly distribute the chopped tomatoes over it.
8. Bake the omelet in the oven for 25 minutes. Recommended temperature is 180 degrees.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage - “Italian tortilla”
• large eggs - 5 pcs .;
• two bulbs;
• a couple of large potatoes;
• a tomato of the same size;
• a glass of green peas;
• three spoons of quality, such as olive, oil;
• “Children's” or “Doctor's” sausage - 100 gr.
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into very thin narrow slices and sprinkle them with salt.
2. Use a sharp knife to chop the tomatoes and onions very finely.
3. Over medium heat in a thick-walled frying pan, heat and slightly heat two tablespoons of oil, dip potato plates in it. Fry the potatoes on medium heat, not forgetting to stir it occasionally.
4. Five minutes later, add the onions and sausage, mix and continue cooking under the lid, reduce the heat a little.
5. Pour the eggs into a large bowl and beat them with a fork until smooth.
6. When onions with sausage and potatoes reach readiness, transfer them to the egg mass. Be sure to salt and pepper a little. Pour peas and chopped tomatoes, mix.
7. In the pan, which was used to cook the potatoes, add the remaining spoonful of butter and heat it well over low heat.
8. Pour the egg-vegetable mixture with sausage into the pan and cook on the lowest heat for about a quarter of an hour.
9. When almost all the moisture from the surface of the omelet evaporates, turn it over to the other side and stand for 5 minutes.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage - “Omelet pizza”
• wheat flour - 100 gr .;
• spoon of vinegar;
• 100 ml low-fat cow's milk;
• a pound of low-fat “sausages”, or good sausages;
• four eggs;
• two small bulbs;
• 100 gr. “Russian” cheese;
• half spoon of baking soda.
1. Peel the onion into thin half-rings and save a little in vegetable oil. Do not fry for a long time, as soon as the onion strips become transparent, add sausage cubes. Stir and hold on low heat for another five minutes.
2. Beat the eggs and pour the milk into them. Add vinegar-baked soda, add flour and sugar. Salt lightly and mix well with a whisk. In the egg mixture should not be lumps of flour. 3. Pour the omelet mass on a baking sheet, which should be greased with oil in advance and put in a hot oven.
4. After two minutes, get an omelette and quickly across the entire surface of the omelet and evenly distribute the sliced tomatoes into thin half rings. Top the tomatoes with fried onion and sausage.
5. Close all the cheese, shabby on a small grater, and clean in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage in a slow cooker
• inexpensive “boletus” - 300 gr .;
• 150 ml cream 11% fat;
• four eggs;
• Russian cheese, preferably dried, or dried - 50 g;
• spoon of refined oil;
• one small tomato.
1. Turn on the multicooker in frying mode and pour oil into the bowl.
2. After about a minute, when it is well warmed up, dip the sausage into a brewing bowl, cut into small straws. Without closing the lid, fry it for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Then add the diced tomatoes and continue cooking for another 8 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs with the cream. To your taste, pepper and lightly salt the egg mixture, mix well and pour it into the cooking bowl, rub the cheese on top.
5. After setting the countdown to 5 minutes, launch the “Baking” option on the multicast.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage in the oven - “Portion”
• large eggs - 5 pcs.,
• 50 ml of cow's milk;
• cheese, “Dutch” sorts - 50 gr .;
• five tablespoons of flour;
• “Cervelat” - 120 grams;
• a quarter spoon baking powder;
• ripe tomato;
• three spoons of fatty mayonnaise;
• a small bunch of dill.
1. Dissolve mayonnaise with milk. Pour loose eggs into the mixture, add flour with a ripper and mix vigorously.
2. Salt lightly and pepper a little.
3. Pour the sausage cut into small cubes, chopped dill and medium-sized tomato slices, and cheese chips. Stir thoroughly, but try not to stretch the tomatoes too much.
4. Wash the small silicone cake cups from the inside with a cotton swab moistened with vegetable oil and distribute the omelet mass over them. Do not fill to the top, it is enough to fill only half. 5. In the oven, when heated to 180 degrees, set a small container with hot water (porcelain dish, 150 ml) and place the omelet in it for a quarter of an hour.
6. Then remove, cool slightly and free the omelet from the molds.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• The better you mix the milk with the eggs, the tastier the meal will turn out. Eggs should be mixed, and not beat.
• Eggs and tomatoes are added to the egg mass only after you mix the eggs well with dairy products.
• If you have a proven recipe for a sweet lush omelet with apples or other fruits, you can safely replace them with tomatoes and add dried smoked sausage. The proportion of salt and sugar must be changed to the opposite. That's the whole secret of how to turn a sweet omelet into satisfying.
• It is very difficult to cook an omelet in a gas oven with bidirectional heating, but to repeat such a dish in a regular gas oven, or electric cooking will not work. The complexity of the process is in time to change the heat from “upper” to “lower”, in this way achieve incredible results when baking cakes, well, omelets are not worth talking about.
• An omelet is an infrequent case when “store” milk may be preferable to fresh, homemade milk. Unnecessarily full-fat milk may not be good for the dish.
• Chopped greens of young onions are considered to be one of the best additions to an omelet.
• If someone may find the recipes insufficiently satisfying, you can heat the lard and make an omelette on the smaltse. Serve crunchy cracklings separately, warming them up before this in a microwave oven along with a plate.