Oh, those pies!
Suppose they are not very useful for the figure, but how tasty!
Especially chocolate cakes. Fragrant baking will conquer any person, what can we say about sweet teeth.
It remains only to get a slow cooker and cook.
With a miracle pot, any person can do it. Choose a recipe?
Chocolate cake in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
Chocolate flavor is achieved using two products: cocoa powder or a bar of chocolate. Often both of these ingredients are present in recipes. Their duet gives baking a rich taste, bright color and amazing aroma.
The dough for pies in a slow cooker is often prepared semi-liquid. It is convenient to work with him, it rises easily, baking turns out light, porous and quite juicy. Not a small role is played by the addition of rippers.
What are chocolate pies made with:
• fruits and dried fruits;
• coconut shavings.
But they often cook ordinary chocolate cake, which can be sprinkled with powder, smeared with jam, or used just like that.
For baking use the appropriate program. The average cycle time is 50 or 60 minutes. But the cake may not have time to prepare for this time. In this case, you will need to continue baking. The time indicated in the recipe is not always the same as the actual duration, since the multicooker models are different. It is advisable to periodically check baking for readiness.
Chocolate cake in a multicooker with a tile
To make such a cake, you need a bar of dark chocolate. Cocoa powder is also needed, it is desirable to take a dark product and without sugar in the composition.
• three eggs;
• 200 g of oil (1 pack);
• 180 g of sugar;
• flour 1.5 tbsp .;
• one bag (10 gr.) Ripper;
• 100 grams of chocolate;
• cocoa 2 spoons;
• 3 spoons of water.
1. Lubricate the multicooker pot with a piece of oil, dump the rest into a convenient container and melt to a liquid consistency. Leave to cool. 2. Break the chocolate into pieces, melt. It is desirable to do this in a water bath, in the microwave turns out unevenly.
3. Diluted cocoa with three tablespoons of water, which are listed in the recipe. Sent to melted chocolate.
4. Mix sugar with eggs. Beat a little and add melted butter.
5. Add the chocolate mix from the tile and diluted cocoa, beat again.
6. Add the sifted flour with the ripper, knead the dough.
7. We shift the brown mass to the slow cooker.
8. Close, bake for an hour.
9. Then leave on heating for another half hour. This is very important; moisture should be distributed in the cake.
10. Put it on the grill and cool it. You can pour glaze on top or smear with chocolate paste.
Chocolate cake in a multicooker with cherry
Instead of cherries for this chocolate cake, you can use cherries, currants or blueberries. It will also be delicious. The dough is prepared by the simplest biscuit type. If there is no ripper, then replace the powder with hydrated soda.
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 0.15 kg of cherries;
• 3 eggs;
• 4 tablespoons flour;
• 0.5 cup of sugar;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper;
• 1 tsp. oils.
1. Take out the saucepan from the multicooker, lubricate and return back.
2. Also prepare the cherries immediately. Wash berries, remove bones, leave in a colander. You can use frozen and canned cherries. In this case, give good drain juice.
3. Cooking dough. As befits biscuit, mix eggs and sugar, turn on the mixer to full capacity and beat until a stable foam.
4. Mix all bulk ingredients, send to eggs.
5. Stir the dough with flour gently and not for long, it is enough to spend three times a spoon clockwise.
6. Add berries and stir again.
7. We shift everything to the slow cooker, turn on and cook 40 minutes.
8. Open the lid, let the cake stand for a while.
9. If you want to make baking more juicy, then soak the cake with cherry compote.
Chocolate cake in the multi-cooker “Kukhen”
The recipe for German chocolate cake in a slow cooker, which is prepared in vegetable oil. It turns out very gentle and fluffy, you can add coconut chips, a few nuts or raisins. But in itself it is simply incomparable. Ingredients
• 200 ml of vegetable oil;
• 200 ml of milk;
• 4 eggs;
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
• 1 bag of baking ripper;
• 1.5 Art. Sahara;
• 2 tbsp. sifted flour.
1. Loose ingredients while set aside, take the eggs and beat with sugar until white foam.
2. Pour in the milk and then the butter, whisk for a minute.
3. Add cocoa powder. You can first dilute it in a small amount of pre-cast milk so that lumps do not appear.
4. Now, from the resulting sweet mixture you need to pour one glass. We put it in the fridge. Chocolate mass will be needed for impregnation of the finished cake.
5. In the rest of the dough, enter the flour and add the ripper, stir.
6. If nuts are put in the pie or chips, then we do it now.
7. Pour the dough into a greased saucepan from the slow cooker.
8. Bake the kitchen for 80 minutes.
9. Remove the cake with a hot and wooden stick and quickly pierce the surface in several places.
10. We get the previously cast mixture with cocoa and pour the pie. The whole mass should be absorbed.
11. Serve the kitchen can be warm or cold.
Chocolate cake in a multicooker without eggs
Recipe for a simple cake, for which you do not even need eggs. Baking is moist, juicy, does not require any additions, fillings, shaving brushes.
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• 1 tsp. instant coffee;
• 1 glass of water;
• 1.5 cups of flour;
• 50 ml of oil;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• salt, vanilla;
• 1 cup of sugar.
1. Mix in a bowl of coffee and cocoa, add salt to it, a little vanilla and pour baking powder. We set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine the water with sugar. Add oil. The classic recipe uses corn oil, but you can do it with sunflower oil.
3. Now you need to combine both mixtures.
4. Stir with a spoon for at least three minutes. The mass will become homogeneous and slightly shiny.
5. It remains to put the dough in a saucepan. Before this, do not forget to lubricate it.
6. Close and bake for 70 minutes.
7. Cool the finished cake before serving, preferably on a wire rack, so that the bottom is not damp.
Chocolate cake in a multicooker with pear on kefir dough
Variant of sweet cake from dough on kefir. Instead of a pear, you can add an apple or a banana into it, with them you also get tasty.
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• 2 pears;
• 30 ml of oil.
1. We start soda in kefir, we stir.
2. We break eggs into a large container, add sugar and immediately pour kefir. Whip two or three minutes.
3. Add vegetable oil.
4. Pour cocoa powder into flour and then ripper, stir dry. After that we enter into the dough, add vegetable oil.
5. Wash and dry the pears. Cut thin plates up to five millimeters.
6. Put a layer of pears in a greased saucepan from a multicooker, sprinkle with cinnamon and pour over the chocolate dough.
7. Then again comes a layer of pears and everything is poured with the remains of dough. Do not forget to sprinkle the pieces of cinnamon powder.
8. Turn on baking. Cooking the cake for 70 minutes.
9. Then we turn over on a flat dish, pears will be on top. Cooling down.
Chocolate cake in a slow cooker with dried apricots
The dough for this cake is kneaded on condensed milk. It will take one standard bank. Also for the test need one tile of milk and one bar of dark chocolate.
• 4 eggs;
• 100 grams of milk chocolate;
• 100 grams of dark chocolate;
• 1.5 cups of flour;
• 1 can of condensed milk;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 50 grams of oil;
• 120 grams of dried apricots.
1. Put a saucepan on the stove, let it heat up.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces, throw in the second saucepan. It should be smaller in diameter. Set in a water bath and leave the chocolate to melt. Periodically stir it so that it is more even, and the mass does not overheat more than necessary.
3. As soon as all the lumps disperse, remove the chocolate from the heat and add a piece of butter to it, stir it.
4. Beat eggs, add condensed milk to them.
5. Pour chocolate with butter, stir. 6. Pour flour, throws ripper. You can take a slaked soda.
7. Wash dried apricots, cut each into four parts or straws. If the apricots are too dry, then we give first a little to lie in the water and chop after that.
8. Add dried apricots to chocolate dough.
9. Stir and pour into the saucepan.
10. Close and bake for 80 minutes. It is advisable to check the readiness with a stick after an hour of baking.
11. We turn the cake with dried apricots on the grid, cool.
Chocolate Cake in a Multicooker - Tips and Tricks
• Chocolate does not like water. If the dishes for melting the tile are wet, then the mass will not melt and may remain plasticine.
• Cocoa powder is often taken in grains, collected in a slurry batter. To prevent this from happening, it can be mixed with a small amount of prescription liquid (kefir, water, condensed milk) in a separate bowl and only after that add to the dough. Even easier - stir the cocoa flour, and you can sift.
• Do not be upset if you suddenly come across light cocoa and the dough looks gray. Instant coffee can be added to the cake. Dissolve the spoon in a small amount of water and add to the dough. Coffee flavor chocolate cake does not spoil.
• Soda for dough on kefir or sour cream to extinguish vinegar is optional. You can simply add the powder to the dairy product and stir. Baking powder never extinguished, as it itself contains citric acid.