Any holiday table will become much brighter and more attractive if it has a vase filled with a sweet tomato salad for the winter.
It is unlikely that any of the invited guests will resist the temptation to taste the fragrant delicacy. Just keep in mind that you will have to supplement the salad bowl for the evening more than once.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter goes perfectly with any dish. The presence of sugar gives the billet amazing juiciness, revealing the taste of all the components that make up the sweet tomato salad for the winter, from a new side.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter - the general principles of cooking
It is no secret to anyone that preservation will retain its aroma and taste for a long time, if we take seriously the preparation of containers. Of course, we are talking about cans sterilization. For sterilization, you can use several methods:
• The old way is a water bath. Pour water into a large pot, boil it, put any stopper on top, and put the jars on it. Sterilize the container for at least 15 minutes.
• The simplest way is the oven. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put a container of boiling water on the bottom shelf, put the jars on the grid. Sterilize for about 20 minutes. This method is good when a lot of packaging.
• Modern way - microwave. Pour 2 cm of water into the bottom of the can, put it in a microwave, scroll for 5 minutes at maximum power. This method is ideal when you need only one or two banks for conservation.
• Lids should simply be boiled in a small container for ten minutes.
Preparation of vegetables is quite standard, most importantly, wash and clean the vegetables that make up the sweet tomato salad for the winter, as thoroughly as possible. The cleaner the preservation product is, the tastier and more successful the stocking will be.
Cutting products depends entirely on the recipe, and in the case when the shape of the products is not fundamental, from your imagination.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter with carrots
Preparing a sweet tomato salad for the winter with this recipe is a snap. Juicy carrots gives the dish an unusual taste and brightness.
• red tomatoes - one and a half kg;
• 320 ml odorless vegetable oil;
• kilo of carrots;
• chopped garlic - 50 grams;
• salt and pepper - to taste;
• one hundred grams of sugar;
• 9% vinegar - 50 ml.
1. Wash and peel the vegetables thoroughly.
2. Mix the tomatoes, cut into small pieces, with the minced carrots.
3. Add sugar and salt to the vegetable mixture, mix. Pour in vegetable oil and mix again.
4. Tomite the prepared ingredients in a thick-walled pot or cauldron on the quietest fire for 1.5 hours. Do not forget to stir the mixture from time to time so that it does not burn.
5. Ten minutes before readiness, add chopped garlic and pepper to the sweet tomato salad for the winter to taste.
6. After the time allotted for cooking, remove the saucepan from the heat, pour vinegar into the carrot-tomato mixture, stir well.
7. Spread the salad in pre-washed, dried sterile jars, roll up, cool.
8. Keep a sweet tomato salad for the winter in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter “In Czech style”
This original salad with a savory sweet and spicy taste will be a great addition to both an ordinary family dinner and a festive dinner. The ingredients presented in the recipe are designed for seven liter cans. Keep in mind that the pickle of sweet tomato salad for the winter is not transparent, but slightly unclear. This is due to the presence of chopped garlic in the recipe, but this fact does not affect the taste of the finished billet.
• ripe juicy tomatoes - three kg;
• 5 cloves of garlic;
• allspice peas - to taste;
• kilogram of onions;
• 800 grams of Bulgarian sweet pepper.
Ingredients for making marinade: • two liters of water;
• half a cup of sugar;
• three Art. spoons of salt;
• Odorless vegetable oil - 40 ml;
• acetic essence - 20 g.
1. Dry the washed tomatoes and cut them into four pieces.
2. Cut peeled onions and peppers into thin rings, skip the garlic cloves through a press.
3. Straighten the jars using a water bath, oven or microwave for this purpose.
4. Spread evenly in each jar, first tomatoes, then onions and bell peppers, sprinkle chopped garlic on top.
5. Vegetables are packed, it's time to marinade: pour water into a saucepan of the right size, put all the ingredients listed in the recipe, except for vinegar essence. Bring the marinade to a boil, pour in vinegar, stir and immediately remove from heat.
6. Pour the vegetables with the finished flavored marinade in a still boiling form.
7. Place the jars of sweet tomato salad for the winter for 15 minutes in a heated oven for sterilization.
8. Roll up the jars, turn them upside down, remove them under the blanket layer until they cool completely.
9. Transfer the cans with the workpiece for further storage in any cool place.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter “Assorted”
This recipe does not require any special culinary knowledge, it is prepared quickly - it turns out delicious. To make the sweet tomato salad for the winter look bright and juicy, and the tastes of the finished dish were more interesting and savory, use bell peppers of different colors.
• three kilograms of tomatoes;
• carrots and onions - 1 kg;
• Bulgarian pepper of different colors - 1 kg;
• 300 grams of sugar;
• 100 grams of salt;
• vegetable oil - 400 ml;
• bite 30% - 20 ml;
• black pepper - to taste.
1. Cut all the washed and peeled vegetables into cubes, put them in one container and mix them with salt. Set the mixture aside for 6 hours to soak.
2. After time, add sugar, pepper, oil and vinegar.
3. Tomit sweet tomato salad for the winter for at least 30 minutes on the slowest fire. 4. Spread the prepared mass in sterile, pre-prepared banks, roll up.
5. After complete cooling, transfer the billet to storage in a cool place or simply put in the refrigerator.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter “Easier than simple”
A total of two main components: onions and tomatoes, it turns out surprisingly delicate sweet tomato salad for the winter. However, this blank has one drawback: it “does not live to see” until winter, and all because it is eaten instantly. And, if you want to enjoy the exquisite taste and aroma of summer in the cold season, you will have to prepare large amounts of sweet tomato salad for the winter.
• kilogram of tomatoes;
• a pound of onion;
• granulated sugar - 130 grams;
• Sweet Pepper Peas - to taste;
• five clove buds;
• 30% vinegar - 35 ml;
• Salt - 25 UF. spoons.
1. Cut the onions and tomatoes into half rings.
2. Put the tomatoes in the cauldron, warm them for ten minutes. Add the ground cloves, peppercorns, sugar, salt and onion half rings. Tom a delicious mixture for another ten minutes, then pour in the vinegar, gently mix, remove the cauldron from the fire.
3. Transfer the sweet tomato salad for the winter in sterile jars, roll up.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter in tomato sauce
If after harvesting you have a lot of unripe fruits, do not rush to throw them away, because of the green tomatoes you can make an excellent sweet tomato salad for the winter. Tomato paste, which is part of the preform, gives the preservation a special rich taste and matchless aroma.
• two kg of green tomatoes;
• Onions of medium size - 1.2 kg;
• a glass of tomato paste;
• salt - approximately your taste preferences;
• vegetable oil - 350 ml;
• half a cup of granulated sugar.
1. Cut the peeled tomatoes into thick straws, and the onions into quarter rings.
2. Pour oil into a thick-walled pot, put the vegetables. Stir for 30 minutes, then stir in the tomato paste, add salt and sugar. 3. Soak the sweet tomato salad for the winter on low heat for another 10 minutes, arrange the vegetables in tomato sauce in sterile jars. Roll up and cool.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter “Spicy”
If you like spicy snacks, you will be pleasantly surprised by the savory taste of spicy-sweet tomato salad for the winter. To give a beautiful appetizing look, use small, bright tomatoes, small cucumbers and bell peppers with juicy flesh, and herbs and spices will add flavor to the billet.
• kilogram of tomatoes;
• kilogram of cucumbers;
• chili peppers
• Bulgarian pepper - half a kilo;
• onions - half a kilo;
• garlic - 3-4 slices;
• sugar - 200 grams;
• vegetable oil - 120 ml;
• apple vinegar - 80 ml;
• salt - to taste;
• tarragon, dill, tarragon - 50 grams each.
• Black pepper and peas - to taste.
1. Slice tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers into slices. Seeds of juicy peppers do not need to be removed, the sweet tomato salad for the winter with them is much tastier.
2. Peel and shred the onion and garlic as small as possible.
3. Rinse, dry and chop all greens.
4. Mix all the prepared products, add the remaining ingredients, mix again, set on low heat, simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Roll the finished salad into sterile jars.
Sweet tomato salad for the winter “Original”
Sweet tomatoes in an appetizing pink brine with the aroma of fresh apples have not left anyone indifferent, and you can try to prepare a sweet tomato salad for the winter according to this recipe. All ingredients are designed for one three-liter jar.
• small red tomatoes - how many will fit;
• onions - 300 grams;
• beets - 200 grams;
• large sweet and sour apple - 1 pc .;
• one and a half liters of water;
• Spoon of salt;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 9% vinegar - 60 ml.
1. Put in a sterile container sliced beet slices, apple slices, cut into four pieces of onion.
2. Fill the rest of the free space with washed, dried and halved tomatoes. 3. Boil pickle from water, sugar, salt and vinegar, pour them a sweet tomato salad for the winter. Bank quickly roll up and cool, wrapped in a blanket.
Sweet Tomato Salad for the Winter - Tricks and Tips
• In order to make the salad beautiful, try making all the pieces the same size.
• For the preparation of a sweet tomato salad for the winter, you can use different types and varieties of tomatoes: depending on the recipe, they take red, yellow, green, and also cherry tomatoes.
• To prepare a salad tomatoes are not required to be perfectly flat and solid, and slightly wrinkled and spoiled fruit will do. The main thing during the preparatory process is not to miss the bad places, they must be cut off.
• Cutting ingredients is sometimes troublesome, but the task can be alleviated if you have a sharply sharpened knife, a good grater, a large cutting board. And if you add a couple of assistants to all this set - the work will go not only faster, but also more fun.
• Do not be afraid to overdo it with sugar, tomatoes in fact are very fond of sugar, and it is precisely because of its presence that the sweet tomato salad for the winter turns out to be so tasty.
• When mixing the salad while cooking, use a wooden spatula with a long handle, make gentle rotational movements. This way you will not crush vegetables.