Mushrooms and cream - this tandem always produces deliciously delicious dishes that you simply cannot resist.
A light dinner, a hearty lunch, a simple snack or treat to the festive table - mushrooms and cream everywhere will fall into place.
The subtle aroma of the forest, the delicate cream sauce - even the pickiest gourmet will not be able to resist such a combination.
Despite the fact that mushrooms with cream easily satisfy hunger, due to the high protein content, they are low-calorie, which, of course, will appeal to all lovers of healthy food.
Perhaps, to say that mushrooms in Russia from time immemorial were considered a traditional national dish, it makes no sense. Everything is clear. Mushrooms were collected, processed and harvested for more than one century, so the recipes have accumulated - do not count. Sour cream, cream, cheeses add special tenderness to mushroom dishes. It is for this reason that every housewife should be able to cook at least a couple of delicious, fragrant dishes.
Mushrooms with cream - general principles of cooking
The most popular mushrooms are mushrooms, white mushrooms and chanterelles - these are forest dwellers, and champignons and oyster mushrooms, which can be purchased at any time of year, are out of competition. The above-mentioned forest mushrooms do not require lengthy treatments, they can even be prepared in their pure form, but only if you are sure about who collected them and where. If there is any doubt, or for your own reinsurance, forest mushrooms should be boiled before washing for twenty minutes after washing. Only greenhouse mushrooms do not require pre-heat treatment.
Before buying mushrooms or collecting them, be sure to pay attention to the appearance of. Refuse to purchase old, crumpled mushrooms, mushrooms with dark spots.
Recipe 1. Fried mushrooms with cream
• 300 grams of forest mushrooms;
• two bulbs;
• salt pepper;
• 20-30 grams of butter;
• 300 ml of cream;
• optional greens and grated cheese.
1. Peel the bulbs and cut them into thin transparent half rings.
2. Wash the mushrooms, boil if necessary, dry them and cut into small pieces. If you decide to take mushrooms, then cut them and do not need.
3. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or in a skillet, spread the prepared onion, fry until soft. The color of the vegetable should be golden.
4. Send the mushrooms to the onion, fry over high heat, stirring continuously for five to eight minutes.
5. As soon as the excess liquid from the mushrooms is evaporated, pour in part of the cream - half of the specified amount, salt the dish, pepper. Tomim on medium heat for ten minutes.
6. Pour in the remaining cream, stir, simmer for another ten minutes.
7. Ready mushrooms with cream generously sprinkle with fresh herbs and, if desired, grated cheese.
2. Mushrooms with cream and vegetables
• half a kilo of mushrooms;
• three cloves of garlic;
• one red onion;
• a quarter of a lemon;
• 30-50 grams of leeks;
• salt; parsley leaves;
• black pepper;
• half a pack of butter;
• 30 ml of olive oil;
• 100 ml of cream.
1. We pour in olive oil in a cauldron, add softened cream. We warm up.
2. Fry shredded onion in mixture with butter.
3. Add the finely chopped garlic and, as soon as the characteristic aroma goes, immediately lay out the sliced mushrooms and leeks. Fry all ingredients until tender.
4. Squeeze the lemon on the mushrooms, salt, add the pepper. Stir well and pour in the cream.
5. Stew literally five minutes, not allowing the cream to boil, remove the mushrooms and cream from the heat.
6. Put the chopped parsley, mix, serve with boiled potatoes or any other traditional side dish.
3. Mushrooms with cream in the oven
• 600 grams of chanterelles;
• 200 ml of cream;
• 200 grams of mozzarella cheese;
• 100 grams of hard cheese;
• two bulbs;
• two eggs;
• six potatoes;
• salt, rosemary;
• garlic, chili;
1. Fry chopped onion in butter.
2. Add finely chopped chili and garlic, spread prepared chanterelles, salt. Fry until blush.
3. Beat eggs with cream, salt and grated hard cheese.
4. Put mushroom roast in a baking dish, spread mozzarella slices evenly on top, the next layer is potatoes, cut into thin circles. Completes the composition of egg and cheese filling.
5. Bake for twenty-five minutes at 180 degrees.
6. Decorate the finished dish with fresh sprigs of rosemary.
4. Mushrooms with cream in a pot
• a pound of white mushrooms;
• 230 ml fat cream;
• one hundred grams of cheese;
• salt pepper;
1. Porcini mushrooms thoroughly wash, boil, cool, chop.
2. Fry in butter until the liquid evaporates.
3. Rub the cheese and mix it with cream, salt and pepper.
4. Put the fried white mushrooms in a pot, pour the cream mixture.
5. Bake in the oven for fifteen minutes at 170-180 degrees.
5. Mushrooms with cream and chicken
• 300 grams of white mushrooms;
• 400 grams of chicken fillet;
• 300 ml of cream;
• 20 grams of flour;
• salt, pepper, garlic - to taste;
• for roasting - vegetable oil.
1. Wash and cut the fillet and mushrooms: chicken in small squares, thin-plate mushrooms.
2. Chop the garlic and fry in a butter for a minute.
3. Add the prepared mushrooms and meat, salt, pepper. Fry until cooked chicken.
4. In a small bowl pour 100 ml of cream, mix them with flour until smooth. 5. Pour the flour mixture to the mushrooms, stir, simmer for five minutes, then add the rest of the cream.
6. Expose the quietest fire, simmer another ten minutes.
6. Mushrooms with cream under the cheese cap
• 350 grams of champignons;
• 200 grams of green beans;
• 220 ml of heavy cream;
• 100 grams of slightly salty cheese.
1. To give the mushrooms a richer taste and eliminate excess moisture, spread the finely chopped champignons on a baking sheet. Salt and set for ten minutes in the oven at 200 degrees.
2. While champignons dry, rub cheese. Beans, if it is frozen, defrost.
3. We take out a baking sheet with mushrooms, add the string beans, pour the cream, we fall asleep with cheese.
4. We bake at the same temperature 190 gr. until the moment when the cheese is covered with a golden, fragrant crust. It usually does not take more than ten minutes.
7. Mushroom pie with cream and cheese
• a glass of flour;
• a pack of butter;
• 70 ml of cold water.
Ingredients for the filling:
• 25 ml of olive oil;
• 25 grams of butter;
• about a kilogram of mushrooms;
• 60-80 grams of cheese;
• 500 ml of milk;
• 450 ml of cream;
• green onions;
• nutmeg, salt, thyme, black pepper;
• six eggs.
1. Mix the flour and salt, add water and butter. Knead homogeneous plastic dough.
2. We roll the finished dough into a ball, wrap it in a film and put it in the fridge for an hour.
3. We bake the baking sheet with baking paper.
4. Thinly roll out the finished dough, spread over the paper, smoothly distribute the molds over all surfaces, make high sides.
5. Cover the dough with another layer of paper, put a load on it evenly, for example, beans, rice, or any other cereal.
6. Bake the base for a thirty-minute pie at 160 degrees. 7. Carefully remove the load, give the cake to cool.
8. Fry the mushrooms in butter until golden salt, add salt, thyme, chopped green onions, simmer for five to ten minutes.
9. Mix eggs with cream, milk, nutmeg and a little salt.
10. We rub cheese.
11. Put a third of the cheese on the cake, half of the fried mushrooms, pour all 1/2 of the creamy mixture, again cheese, mushrooms, cream. The final layer will be the third part of grated cheese.
12. We bake at 140 degrees for about an hour.
8. Braised cabbage and mushrooms with cream
• half a piece of cabbage;
• 400 grams of mushrooms;
• one bow;
• 100 ml of cream;
• ground coriander, pepper, salt;
1. Thinly shred cabbage.
2. Cut the carrots into strips and onions into cubes.
3. Wash mushrooms and cut into large pieces.
4. Fry in butter first carrots with onions, then add the cabbage. We fry for about five minutes, after which we pour in half a glass of water, close the container with a lid, simmer for ten minutes.
5. Fry the champignons in another container on hot oil.
6. Combine steamed vegetables with fried mushrooms, add spices, pour in cream. Stir.
7. Tom 5 more minutes, we remove from the fire.
8. Before serving, insist in a closed container for about ten minutes.
9. Julien from mushrooms, eggplants and cream
• one eggplant;
• 200 grams of mushrooms;
• 150 ml of cream;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• two shallot onions;
• salt, spices;
• 30 grams of sour cream;
• 30 grams of mayonnaise;
• butter for roasting.
1. Cut the eggplant into plates, add salt, set aside for a while. Next, wash and dry. Cut into small cubes.
2. Mushrooms clean, rinse, cut into small pieces.
3. Fry chopped onion, add mushrooms and eggplants. Stew for about ten minutes.
4. Pour in the cream, mixed with mayonnaise and sour cream, salt, pour spices. Simmer, stirring, until the cream thickens, about 7-9 minutes. 5. Put the fried ingredients in special molds, sprinkle with grated cheese, set for five minutes in a well-heated oven.
Mushrooms with cream - tricks, tips
• Fry, simmer or boil the mushrooms should be on low heat, so they will keep a beautiful appearance.
• When frying mushrooms, give preference to butter, in extreme cases, a mixture of butter and sunflower oil.
• Do not cook mushrooms of any doubt.
• The finished mushroom dish is not stored for more than 12 hours, so you should not prepare it for future use.
• Try not to boil the cream so that it does not curl. This product should languish slowly, but in no case boil.
• Do not get carried away with spices, they are needed only to give a subtle aromatic notes, the excess will only spoil the taste of the dish.
• Combine with mushrooms can be many products. But with products that have a pronounced taste, for example, Bulgarian pepper, it is better not to experiment.
• Fresh greens are ideal for mushrooms with cream, do not regret to get a bunch of other parsley, dill. But with rosemary is better to be careful, it is enough to add a couple of branches for the smell, no more.
• Do not forget that small children (up to seven years old) eat mushrooms is contraindicated.