Cottage cheese has become a frequent ingredient in cheesecakes, and all thanks to the low cost and the prevalence of the product. He gradually replaces the classic ingredients and becomes the basis of dessert.
But in fact, you can cook a lot of options for cheesecake without cottage cheese. And not only from soft cheeses, but also on the basis of other fairly simple and common products.
Such fillings do not have the tartness peculiar to cottage cheese, they are more tender and airy. Prepare?
Cheesecake without cottage cheese - general principles of cooking
The structure of a cheesecake without cottage cheese also consists of a crust and a filling. Dessert can also be prepared with or without baking. The cake is mainly prepared from a mixture of grated biscuits and butter. A great option for housewives who are not friends with the test. It is best to collect the cheesecake in detachable form so that there are no problems with the extraction of the dessert. But just in case the bottom is covered with parchment paper.
From which you can prepare the filling:
• different types of cheese;
• sour cream;
• condensed milk;
• fruits, berries and even vegetables.
Flour, starch, eggs, gelatin is added to thicken and solidify the mass. The type of product depends on whether it will be heat treated or not. For flavor, vanilla, cinnamon, liqueurs, chocolate, cocoa, zest are added to the dessert. They are decorated with cheesecakes without cottage cheese with icing, a variety of sprinkles, fruits and berries. You can make a decorative design with cream and dessert will appear in the form of a real cake.
Recipe 1: Cheesecake without cottage cheese “Sour cream” with cinnamon
For this option, cheesecake without cottage cheese will need the fattest sour cream you can find. Cake for dessert made from any shortbread.
• 800 grams of sour cream;
• 200 grams of powder; • 150 grams of oil;
• 4 eggs;
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• rind of one lemon.
1. Shake cookies in crumb, combine with cinnamon and melted butter. Knead the dough, lay out the bottom and sides of the form. Tightly tamped. It is better to cover the bottom with parchment so that the ready-made dessert can easily be parted from the mold.
2. Combine the powder with starch, rub the lumps and mix with sour cream. Gradually add eggs, one by one. You can break into a bowl, shake with a fork, and then send to the cream, it will be easier to mix.
3. Crumbled peel finely. If dried peels are used, you can scroll on the grinder into powder. Pour into cream.
4. Pour the filling in the form with the cake, stir.
5. Sent for an hour baked in preheated oven. Temperature 180.
6. Remove dessert, cool to room temperature. Then we cover the form with a lid or simply stretch the cling film and send it to the refrigerator for 10 hours.
Recipe 2: “Lemon” cheesecake without mascarpone
This dessert will be appreciated by lovers of not sugary delicacies. Lemon cheesecake without cottage cheese is characterized by mild sourness and fresh citrus scent. Dessert with baking, but the main feature is the dough. It is not made from cookies. On the basis of wheat flour.
• 2 cups of flour;
• a cup of powder (about 150 grams);
• a glass of melted butter;
• half a kilo of Mascarpone;
• 3 eggs;
• 40 grams of milk;
• 2 tablespoons lemon zest;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• Sour cream spoon.
1. Sift the flour with powder, add melted butter and knead the dough. We distribute along the bottom and sides of the form, send it to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Temperature 190 degrees.
2. While preparing the base, combine the cheese with milk, sugar and eggs, add the chopped zest, mix everything.
3. Pour the resulting cream into a hot cake and put in the oven for another 20-30 minutes. 4. Cheesecake remove, cool. Then we smear the top with a thin layer of sour cream, send it to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Chilled cheesecake sliced portions, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with zest.
Recipe 3: Cheesecake without “Snow” cottage cheese on cream
This dessert is different airy, delicate texture and white color. To make a snow cheesecake without cottage cheese you need good, rich cream of at least 33%. Otherwise, the treat will not work. You will also need high-quality condensed milk without vegetable fats. This amount of products is sufficient for a mold with a diameter of 22-23 cm.
• 500 grams of cream;
• 380 grams of condensed milk (one can);
• 300 grams of any shortbread;
• juice from two lemons;
• 160 grams of oil.
For chocolate pouring:
• 100 grams of chocolate (white or dark);
• 3 tablespoons sour cream;
• 50 grams of oil;
• spoon of powder;
1. Prepare a crusty cake with butter. Lay out on the bottom and sides of the form.
2. Pour the cream into a large bowl, whip until fluffy; the mass should turn out thick and bulky.
3. Open a jar of condensed milk, stir and add to the cream, no need to whisk, just stir with a spoon.
4. Squeeze the juice from the lemons, filter and put in butter cream.
5. Put the cream on the cake and bake the cheesecake for exactly 12 minutes at 180 degrees, then cool and leave for 12 hours in the refrigerator so that the cream thickens.
6. For chocolate pouring, you need to put everything in a bowl, break the chocolate into cubes, cut the butter into several pieces so that it melts faster. We bring the mass to homogeneity in a water bath, try not to overheat.
7. Pour the filling over the cheesecake, hold the dessert for another hour in the refrigerator.
Recipe 4: Cheesecake without Chocolate Cheese Curd
To make this cheesecake, you will need ready-made chocolate cheeses: mascarpone and ricotta. But with a shortage, you can use one type of product. For the cake you need a biscuit type Savoyardi, but you can use any cake, in this case, you will need less oil, orient yourself by the consistency. Ingredients
• 150 grams of biscuit biscuits;
• 70 grams of oil;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• 250 grams of mascarpone chocolate cheese;
• 250 grams of ricotta chocolate cheese;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 3 eggs;
• 120 grams of cream;
• chocolate and coconut chips for decoration.
1. Cookies or muffin cake and mix with softened butter, grind by hand. Melt the fat is not necessary, the mass, and so will take the desired consistency. If you want to make a chocolate base, then at this stage add a spoon of cocoa or use the appropriate cookies. We spread the resulting dough into the form, level it, make the sides.
2. Whip cream with sugar and starch.
3. Mix two cheeses, add eggs and whipped cream, mix.
4. Put the resulting cheese cream in the mold, flatten with a spoon.
5. We send the future dessert in the oven for 1.5 hours. We bake at 160 degrees. Then cool.
6. Melt the chocolate for the glaze, 70-80 grams is enough. Pour over the cheesecake and immediately sprinkle with coconut chips to make it stick.
7. Maintain a dessert for at least 8 hours in the refrigerator.
Recipe 5: Cheesecake without Autumn Pumpkin Curd
Another interesting version of cheesecake without cottage cheese. For the cream you need a pumpkin, the sweeter and more ripe it is, the tastier the dessert will turn out. A special flavor will give walnuts and dried ginger. The recipe uses mascarpone, but if necessary it can be replaced with any other cream cheese.
• 200 grams of cookies;
• a glass of nuts;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• pinch of ginger;
• 300 grams of pumpkin;
• 300 grams of mascarpone;
• 120 grams of oil;
• 2 eggs;
• 140 grams of sugar.
1. Dry the nuts and mince with cookies. Add the softened butter, knead the dough. Making a cake with bumpers.
2. Cut the pumpkin into pieces, fold into a saucepan, add a couple of tablespoons of water and steam until soft. Then cool and purée with a blender, but you can simply wipe through a sieve, the mass will turn out even more tender. 3. Combine pumpkin puree with sugar (you can take powder), mascarpone, ginger. Add eggs, any starch and knead well.
4. Put the pumpkin mass on the cake, level it and send it to the oven for an hour. We bake at a temperature of 180 degrees, then let cool and send in the refrigerator for 3 hours. The top of the autumn dessert is decorated at its discretion.
Recipe 6: Mini cheesecakes without cottage cheese with raspberries
The recipe is delicious and original dessert, which is prepared in small molds. The undoubted advantage of this cheesecake is batch serving. It can be given to guests, distributed to children and conveniently taken home with them. You can cook in disposable cups of baking paper or silicone cups. Instead of raspberries, you can use any other berries.
• 80 grams of cookies;
• 25 grams of oil;
• 250 grams of ricotta cheese;
• 3 eggs;
• 3 tablespoons of powder;
• a spoonful of flour;
• half a lemon.
1. Grind cookies with butter, spread the resulting mass to the bottom of the molds, no need to make edges. If they are not silicone, but paper ones, then to be sure you need to lubricate with a drop of vegetable oil.
2. Remove the lemon zest, squeeze the juice.
3. Mix eggs with powdered sugar and beat until white. Then we combine everything with ricotta cheese, vanilla, lemon juice and chopped zest. All mix well, do not beat.
4. Spread the resulting cream on the molds, not reaching the edge by a centimeter.
5. Raspberry berries must be washed and dried. Then lay out on top of the cupcakes, each with 3-5 pieces, depending on the size. You do not need to press them, they will drop when baking.
6. Send the mini cheesecakes to the oven for half an hour, the temperature is 180. Then cool and let the hour stand in the refrigerator.
Cheesecake without cottage cheese - tips and tricks
• Cream cheesecake should not be whipped intensively. Air bubbles during baking will rise, and cracks will form. If the damage is small, they can be masked with cocoa powder or powdered sugar. If the surface of the dessert is badly damaged, then it is better to cover the top with a layer of sour cream, cream or any cream. • If the chocolate for the glaze does not want to melt and the mass remains plasticine, you can add a little cream, sour cream or butter. Mix well. The taste of the glaze is not much reflected. White chocolate can not melt because of the water that has entered, in which case nothing can be fixed.
• To diversify the usual filling for cheesecake, add chocolate chips, berries or fruit pieces to the cream. And you can just pour a little liquor, sugar syrup and dessert will sparkle with a new taste.
• A real cheesecake dessert should be baked in a water bath. The form is placed on a baking sheet with water. Cooking time can reach 5-6 hours, but not every hostess is willing to wait so long. Therefore, most often reduce the time and add the temperature in the oven.