Salad is a unique appetizer that can consist of a wide variety of ingredients.
Salads are light and nourishing, simple and unusual, from fresh products and heat-treated products.
But salads are particularly popular, which include meat products and mushrooms.
One of the easiest to prepare and, undoubtedly, the most delicious, is a salad with mushrooms and ham. The main advantage of these products is their year-round availability and relatively low price.
Salad with mushrooms and ham - general principles of cooking
Ham for cooking salad can be chicken, beef, pork - this is not important, unless required by the recipe. Some special preparation of this ingredient does not require, the ham should be removed from the shell and cut into strips, cubes, cubes, or just grate.
Mushrooms can be fresh, frozen, pickled. Fresh and frozen mushrooms require roasting. Pre-cook them do not need. To give a special flavor together with mushrooms, roast chopped onion. Pickled mushrooms enough to get out of the jar, no other preparation for them is required.
Fresh or boiled vegetables, greens, lettuce, mushrooms, eggs are added to salads with mushrooms and ham , nuts, cheese. This type of salad can be mixed or layered. Spread it either in a common dish or in a la carte plates. Primarily filled with mayonnaise or a mixture of lemon juice with mustard, olive oil.
Recipe 1. Salad with mushrooms, ham and cucumber
• 335 g ham;
• 200 g of honey agaric (fresh or frozen);
• two cucumbers (fresh);
• 100 g of green lettuce;
• salt, ground pepper;
• 25-40 ml of olive oil;
• 23 ml of lemon juice;
• parsley and dill leaves;
• green onion feathers.
1. Ham cut into cubes.
2. Remove the rind from the washed cucumbers, cut them into the same cubes as the ham.
3. Peel and chop the onion.
4. Mushroom rinse let the excess water drain - for this, fold the mushrooms into a colander. Cut the prepared mushrooms into several parts, if the mushrooms are small - you can simply split it in half. 5. Fry the onion in hot oil until soft, add the mushrooms and a little salt, fry, stirring, until the mushrooms are ready. Cool it down.
6. Mix the mushrooms in a deep plate with ham, lettuce leaves and cucumbers torn by hands. Season with ground pepper and salt.
7. Put the salad in portioned ice-cream bowls, decorate with finely chopped green onions and chopped greens. Pour a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice.
Recipe 2. Spicy salad with mushrooms and ham
• 380 g chicken ham;
• 100 g marinated mushrooms;
• 50 g of arugula;
• two or three salad leaves;
• to taste greens and garlic;
• salt pepper;
• 10 g grated ginger;
• 30 ml of olive oil;
• 20 ml of lemon juice.
1. For salad dressing, mix olive oil with chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, ground white and black pepper, and grated ginger.
2. Cut ham into thin strips.
3. Rinse the lettuce leaves, greens and arugula, tear them into small pieces with your hands.
4. Mix ham with pickled mushrooms, arugula, greens, salad.
5. Season with spicy marinade.
Recipe 3. Hearty salad with mushrooms and ham
• 145 g marinated mushrooms;
• 420 g of ham;
• 350 g b / c olives;
• three eggs;
• salt, light mayonnaise;
• greens, green onions.
1. Boil eggs and cool.
2. Remove the olives from the jar, cut into rings.
3. Cut ham into cubes.
4. Cut marinated mushrooms in half.
5. Mix coarsely grated eggs with honey agarics, ham and olives, salt and add pepper.
6. Season the salad with mayonnaise, garnish with chopped green onions and greens.
Recipe 4. Salad with mushrooms, ham, cherry tomatoes and Provencal herbs
• 400 g of ham;
• 200 grams of cherry;
• 150 g of fresh raspberries;
• lettuce leaves;
• 40 ml of olive oil;
• Provencal herbs;
• salt pepper;
• to taste garlic;
• 15 g spicy mustard;
• juice of half a lemon.
1. Cut ham into small pieces and quickly fry in a small amount of olive oil. Transfer to a plate lined with a napkin.
2. Fry until done.
3. Rinse the cherry and cut into four slices.
4. Mix the Provencal herbs with chopped garlic, salt and pepper. 5. Put ham, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, Provencal herbs and torn salad leaves in a salad bowl. Mix gently.
6. Before serving, sprinkle the salad with a mixture of mustard and lemon juice.
Recipe 5. Spicy salad with mushrooms and ham
• 270 g of honey agaric;
• 600 g of ham;
• leaves of frieze and lettuce;
• 60 g goat cheese;
• 5-6 cherry tomatoes;
• cooking oil;
• salt, greens, liquid sour cream.
1. Mushrooms rinse, dry, fry, without cutting, until a pleasant golden color.
2. Cut ham into thin sticks.
3. Cut the cheese into cubes and place it in the blender bowl. Add salt, herbs, sour cream. Crush.
4. Rinse the lettuce and frize, shake and place on a flat dish.
5. Lay ham and roasted mushrooms on top.
6. Pour all ingredients with sour cream dressing.
7. Decorate the salad with cherry halves.
Recipe 6. Layered salad with mushrooms and ham
• 300 g of mushrooms;
• 300 g of ham;
• salt, ground pepper;
• hard cheese (100 g piece);
• cooking oil;
• several walnut kernels.
1. Peel and grate the carrots, fry them, add salt to the golden color in the hot oil.
2. Peel the onion, cut into cubes.
3. Honey rinse rinse. Fry, pre-salt, with onions until tender, separate from the carrots.
4. Dry the walnuts and chop them with the blunt side of the knife (but not into small chips).
5. Coarsely grate cheese, ham or cut into thin transparent straws, or grate.
6. Lay all prepared ingredients on a flat, large dish in layers: ham, carrots, mushrooms with onions, cheese. Grease each layer with mayonnaise.
7. Sprinkle the top of the salad with nut crumbs, put in a refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Recipe 7. Unusual salad with mushrooms and ham
• 200 g of ham;
• 200 g salami;
• two potatoes;
• 205 g of pickled mushrooms;
• large tomato;
• 165 g pickled cucumbers;
• 95 g of cheese;
• salt, garlic, dried herbs to taste;
1. Cut ham, sausage, cucumbers into small cubes.
2. Boil the potatoes and, after it has cooled, grate on a coarse grater. 3. Rinse the tomato and cut into rings.
4. Chop the cheese.
5. At the bottom of a special form for a portion of puff salad, lay out a round tomato. Top with ham, salami, honey, cucumbers, potatoes.
6. Carefully turn the salad over, remove the mold.
7. Place a mayonnaise mixed with grated cheese and chopped garlic over the tomato.
8. Sprinkle with dried herbs.
Recipe 8. Exotic salad with mushrooms and ham
• 200 g of honey agaric (pickled);
• half a cup of nuts (walnuts);
• 200 g of ham;
• 40 g raisins;
• 200 g chicken fillet;
• 200 g pineapples (canned);
• two sweet peppers;
• classic yogurt for dressing.
1. Boil the chicken, remove from the broth and cool.
2. Slice the ham and prepared chicken fillet into thin strips.
3. Put both ingredients in a bowl, add the marinated mushrooms, pre-soaked raisins and diced pineapples.
4. Add chopped nuts, pepper, chopped straw.
5. Season exotic salad with mushrooms and ham classic yogurt.
Salad with mushrooms and ham - useful tips
• Choose ham carefully. From the quality of the original product depends on the appearance of the salad, and its taste. The ham must be dense, not watery. In the composition necessarily in the first place should be indicated the meat from which the meat product is made.
• Small honey mushrooms do not have to be cut very finely - they will be lost in the salad and their taste will not be so bright, it is enough to cut them in half. Larger mushrooms need to be cut into cubes.
• You can decorate the finished salad not only with nuts and herbs, but also with whole marinated small mushrooms.