Steam cooking saves not only benefits and vitamins.
This is a very practical and easy way to save butter, time and nerves on cooking homemade meatballs.
No need to stand at the stove and saturate the dish with extra calories.
But how to cook steam cutlets delicious?
Steamed Patties - General Cooking Principles
Meat or poultry for steam cutlets are also ground into mincemeat, as is the case with classic products. Onions and other prescription ingredients are usually added with the main product.
What is put in cutlets:
• Bread. Before laying, always soak. If suddenly minced liquid, for example, ready from chicken, then you can pour breadcrumbs into it.
• Vegetables. In addition to the already mentioned onions, you can add garlic, cabbage, peppers, potatoes, carrots and many others. The type and method of tabs depend on the recipe. Some vegetables are pre-fried.
• Egg. It is laid raw and is present in almost all recipes for steam cutlets.
Sometimes grains (rice, buckwheat, oatmeal) are added to the cutlet mass, mushrooms, hard or melted cheese are added. Mince is always seasoned with salt, pepper and other spices. You can add greens, but in small quantities.
Beating cutlet mass
To cutlets turned out smooth, smooth and not collapsed, the cutlet mass must be repulsed. But how to do that? In fact, everything is very easy. Need to prepare a smooth surface. Usually they use just a tabletop, you can lay a silicone mat or put a board, better plastic or glass. Now they take the mince with their hands and throw it with an effort at a right angle. Then again collected in the hands and repeated several times.
How to make steamed beef patties
Beef is considered one of the toughest types of meat and it needs to be fixed. Before you cook the steamed patties, you must remove all the films and veins from the pieces of meat. We leave only the clean flesh. Ingredients
• 0.7 kg of beef;
• 0.05 kg butter;
• 1 PC. Luke;
• 3 slices of bread;
• 1 egg;
• 0.5 cups of milk;
• salt pepper;
• bread crumbs (± 100 grams);
• 1 clove garlic.
1. Pour the prescription bread slices with milk, turn them over several times so that they are evenly soaked and left to limp.
2. Cut the peeled onions and also beef.
3. Twist the meat once through a meat grinder, then repeat a second time, adding to it bread with onions and a clove of garlic.
4. Break the egg into the cutlet mass, put salt, grated butter and pepper. Stir and repel, as described above.
5. We divide weight into 10 cutlets. But you can make them smaller or larger. Accordingly, the amount will be different.
6. Roll the formed patties in crackers and send them to a steamer. Preparing, they will be from 30 to 50 minutes, depending on the size and the unit used for cooking.
How to cook steamed turkey burgers
The easiest way how to cook steamed turkey burgers. The dish is suitable for baby and diet food, as well as an excellent option for a healthy dinner. Use the fillet from the thigh or breast without fat.
• 0.5 kg turkey;
• 2 slices of white bread (loaf);
• 1 egg;
• 80 ml of milk;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 1 onion.
1. Fill the bread with milk. But we do not add everything at once. If the pieces are not too dry, then simply moisten them. Let them stand a little.
2. Cut the turkey into slices, also peeled onion.
3. Fold the fillet with onions and bread in a combine or we twist everything through a meat grinder. If the child is small, then you can do it twice.
4. Add the egg and salt, stir. You can add pepper, garlic and any other seasonings to the cutlets for an adult table. In a children's dish we are limited only to salt. 5. We stir mass, we moisten hands and we roll neat cutlets.
6. We spread on the grid and cook an average of 40 minutes per couple.
How to cook steamed patties from mixed ground meat with potatoes
Basically, for the preparation of minced meat patties, beef with pork is used. But you can add some chicken or turkey.
• 0.3 kg of beef;
• 0.3 kg fat pork;
• 1 potato;
• 1 onion;
• 1/2 tsp. salt;
• 2-3 sprigs of parsley;
• pepper to taste;
• 1 egg;
• garlic clove.
1. We cut both types of meat, before that we must wash and remove all unnecessary.
2. We twist together with the onion and garlic clove through the meat grinder.
3. Add in minced grated large potato. But you can chop the tuber finely.
4. Put the chopped greens and add the egg. Fill the mass with salt and pepper.
5. Flesh thoroughly repels, then sculpt patties 100 grams. Give them an oval shape.
6. We spread on the grid and cook for a couple of 45 minutes. Served with vegetables and any side dishes.
How to make steamed patties with chicken cheese
These chicken cutlets will need hard cheese and fillets. But you can use already prepared mince.
• 0.7 kg fillet;
• 0.15 kg of cheese;
• 0.1 liters of milk;
• 0.1 kg white bread;
• one egg.
1. Grind chicken fillet with bulb onions through a meat grinder.
2. We roll the loaf in milk to a soft state and also send it to cutlets.
3. Add the egg and grated finely grated cheese.
4. Fill the cutlet mass with spices and stir.
5. We form round patties with moistened hands. Optionally, you can also put a piece of cheese in the center.
6. Spread on a steamer and cook 25 minutes after boiling the liquid. If a multicooker is used, then after the signal
How to cook steamed patties with cabbage
For the preparation of mixed cabbage cutlets, you can use any minced meat. Even dry or not very young beef will do. But in this case it is better to twist through a meat grinder twice. Ingredients
• 0.5 kg of cabbage;
• 0.5 kg minced meat;
• 1 onion;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of semolina;
• some oil.
1. Shred cabbage and spread on a greased griddle. Slightly fry or add a spoonful of water and simmer under the lid. The mass should decrease in volume, and the pieces to lose shape. Cooling down.
2. Grind the onion and combine with the cooled cabbage. Add minced meat and spices.
3. Put the eggs and semolina, stir and leave the meat for at least a quarter of an hour.
4. We moisten hands with water and form neat cutlets.
5. We put in a double boiler and cook. If pork was used, then 30 minutes is enough. When adding beef, it will take about 40 minutes, and if they took minced chicken, then 20-25 minutes.
How to cook steamed patties with rice
Recipe for healthy and nourishing steam cutlets with rice. The dish will help out, if there is little meat, and you need to cook lunch or dinner.
• 0.4 kg minced meat;
• 0.1 kg of rice;
• 1 onion;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 egg.
1. Wash the rice and pour a liter of water, boil until tender. Merge into a colander and leave to cool. Do not rinse. Rice variety also does not matter.
2. We cut onion finely onions or twist together with the meat, if the stuffing is cooked on its own.
3. Peel the garlic and also grind in any way.
4. Combine all the ingredients and lay the egg.
5. Improving the taste of future cutlets with salt and other spices. You can pour a little dry dill.
6. Mix the cutlet mass and divide it into equal pieces. We form round or oval cutlets.
7. We put in a double boiler and cook from half an hour to 45 minutes. The exact time determines the type of meat used.
How to cook steamed patties with mushrooms
Before steaming patties with mushrooms, it is advisable to boil them for 20 minutes in salted water. But if greenhouse mushrooms are used, then you can immediately begin roasting. Ingredients
• 0.2 kg of mushrooms;
• 0.4 kg minced beef;
• 0.15 kg of onions;
• 1 egg;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• various spices.
1. Clean the onions and cut into cubes. Sent to the pan with two spoons of butter and fry.
2. Shred mushrooms with plates and send to a translucent onion, fry together for a couple of minutes. If raw champignons are used, they need to be laid first and only onions should be added after light roasting.
3. Add the mushroom mass to the twisted minced meat, pre-cooled to a warm state.
4. Enter the egg and seasonings. Stir and form the patties. Get about 10 pieces of small size. But you can cook and larger products.
5. Put in a double boiler and cook for 45 minutes. Served with vegetables, buckwheat and any other side dishes.
How to cook steamed patties with oatmeal
For this dish, ordinary oatmeal is needed. They will enhance the benefit of steam cutlets, improve the taste and make it unusual. The recipe uses chicken, but no less tasty products are obtained from beef, pork or mixed meat.
• 0.7 kg boneless chicken;
• 0.2 kg of oatmeal;
• 0.1 kg of onions;
• 0.1 kg carrot;
• one egg;
• 1 clove garlic;
1. Add a glass of boiling water to the flakes and let the mass cool down completely. Periodically you can stir to moisture evenly distributed.
2. We twist the chicken. You can use only fillet for stuffing. But fatty pieces with skin, trims from the hips and other parts are also suitable.
3. Together with the chicken we also twist the peeled carrots, garlic and onion heads. The mass will turn out bright and juicy.
4. Add flakes to the twisted ingredients, lay an egg and pour spices. Stir.
5. Intensively repulse the mass on the table so that the products turn out smooth and begin to shape them. Hands periodically moistened with cold water. We make any cutlets: small, large, round, oval or droplets. 6. We spread on the greased grid of the double boiler and you can cook! 25 minutes is enough for chicken cutlets. If another meat is used, then we add time.
Steamed cutlets - useful tips and tricks
• No steamer or multicooker? Cooking healthy cutlets can be in a mantovarka, colander or set a suitable sieve on a pot of boiling water. But do not forget to cover the top of the vessel, so as not to lose steam.
• Who said steam meatballs are boring? Try putting some stuffing inside. This may be a salted mushroom or cucumber, a slice of tomato, cheese, ham. Chicken patties sprinkled with sesame or mustard seeds on top look charming. But so that they do not fall, you need to push them into the mass during modeling.
• Bread for minced meat is used only dried. Otherwise, after soaking the pieces will become sticky and sticky, they will spread badly in the total mass, which will adversely affect the final dish.
• If mincemeat is used for meatballs, you can put a piece of butter inside. As it is cooked, it will melt and make the dish more juicy.