Due to its taste quality and affordable price, hake is a popular fish among housewives.
In addition, the hake has very few bones, so they like to cook it for the children's table in the form of steaks or cutlets.
Hook in the slow cooker turns out gentle and tasty, regardless of the method of preparation and the presence of additional ingredients.
Hook in the multivariate - general principles of preparation
Hook in the slow cooker can be stewed, fried, baked, boiled for a couple. If you do not want to additionally cook a side dish for fish, you can add cereals, vegetables in a slow cooker in a bowl to a heck or on a steaming container when cooking fish.
Fish goes well with products such as onions, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, sour cream, cheese and more. Also for the hake, you can use various spices and seasonings: black or white pepper, mustard seeds, lemon, ginger, greens, or ready-made seasoning for fish.
Before cooking, the fish should be rinsed, cut off the tail and fins, clean of the entrails. If the hake is frozen, it is pre-defrosted in any convenient way. Small fish is usually not cut, they are cooked whole, the big one is divided into several parts.
Recipe 1. Hack in the multicooker
• four pieces of hake fillet;
• salt pepper;
• flour, vegetable oil.
1. Thaw fillets of the hake, rinse and dry with a paper towel.
2. Sift flour in a bowl, mix it with salt and pepper.
3. Dip each piece of fish well into the flour, shake off the excess.
4. Turn on the multicooker in the “Frying” mode, if there is no such function, set the “Baking” mode.
5. Pour vegetable oil into the bowl, heat it.
6. Put the fillet in hot oil, fry first on one side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown, then turn over on the other side.
7. Fry for another 2-3 minutes, gently remove on a paper napkin, giving, thus, excess oil to drain. 8. Serve a hawk from a cooker with any side dish to choose from: mashed potatoes, boiled rice or buckwheat, stewed, fresh or pickled vegetables, garnished with herbs to taste.
Recipe 2. Hake in a multicooker with spices
• a pound of frozen hake;
• 10 grams of ginger root;
• 20 grams of dried basil;
• pinch of coriander and white pepper;
• a couple of sprigs of fresh basil and a slice of lemon;
• salt, olive oil.
1. Defrost the fish by taking it out in the refrigerator or on a plate on the kitchen table.
2. If the fish is small, it is enough to clean it, the larger one should be cut into portions.
3. Rinse the prepared fish, remove the husks and, if necessary, from the viscera.
4. Grate the ginger root on a fine grater, mix it with dried basil, coriander, white pepper and salt.
5. Pour olive oil into the prepared spicy mass, mix.
6. Rub the prepared fish with fragrant spices. To make the hake soaked better, you can make several punctures on the carcass.
7. Pour 600-700 ml of water into the multi-cooker bowl.
8. Put the prepared hake on the steaming container, place it in the bowl above the water.
9. Close the multicooker lid, cook for 30 minutes by selecting the “Steaming” mode.
10. Put the finished fish in portions on plates with or without garnish, garnish with washed basil sprigs and lemon wedges.
Recipe 3. Hake in a multicooker with vegetables
• 500 grams of fish;
• two tomatoes;
• a teaspoon of lemon juice;
• to taste seasoning for fish and salt;
• vegetable oil.
1. Thoroughly clean the fish, cutting off the fins, head, tail, removing the insides. Rinse and dry the prepared carcass.
2. Cut the fish into small steaks, sprinkle with lemon juice and rub with salt and seasoning for fish.
3. Peel the onion and carrot, cut the onion into thinnest half rings, rub the carrot on a fine grater.
4. Rinse the tomatoes, fill with boiling water for a moment. Peel, cut into small cubes. 5. Pour some vegetable oil into the multi-cooker bowl, put onion in an even layer.
6. Spread fish over the top, cover it with a layer of carrots and tomatoes.
7. Salt to taste.
8. After closing the multicooker lid, set the program on the “Quenching” mode, setting the timer to one hour.
9. The finished hake is very tender and juicy and is in perfect harmony with boiled potatoes.
Recipe 4. Hake in a multicooker with potatoes and cheese
• two hake carcasses;
• a pound of potatoes;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• carrots, onions;
• 100 grams of grated cheese;
• salt and spices.
1. Thaw, wash and clean the hake carcasses.
2. Cut each carcass into several pieces, season with moths and spices. Set aside for a while, letting the fish marinate.
3. Peel and chop the carrots and onions: cut the onion into small cubes, and grate the carrot.
4. Put the vegetables, after mixing them, to the bottom of the multi-cooker bowl.
5. Place the pickled fish on top of the chopped vegetables.
6. Lubricate the hake with sour cream.
7. Next is the garnish for fish: peel the potatoes, cut them into thin slices, salt a little and pepper to taste.
8. Grate the grated cheese.
9. Spread the potatoes evenly in a double-steamer insert, sprinkle it on top with cheese.
10. Place the cake with the potatoes and cheese in the bowl where the fish is already lying, close the device with the lid.
11. Prepare a hake in a slow cooker in Baking mode for 40 minutes.
12. Put the dish in portions on plates, sprinkle with fresh chopped greens.
Recipe 5. Baked in a sauce hake in a slow cooker
• three fish;
• two bulbs;
• 150 grams of sour cream;
• 50 grams of mayonnaise;
• vegetable oil, some water;
• salt, spices, seasonings and herbs.
1. If the hake carcass is frozen, give it time to completely thaw. After the fish rinse, get rid of the tail, fins and entrails.
2. Prepare the prepared hake thoroughly in cold water, dry with paper napkins, cut into three parts. 3. Mix salt with spices, rub this mixture into each piece of fish.
4. Now peel the onions, cut them into thin quarter rings. Put the onion on the vegetable oil heated in the “Frying” mode, passe until the vegetable softens and acquires a golden crust.
5. Remove the roasted onions temporarily on a plate.
6. Without rinsing the bowl, place the prepared hake in it, first wrapping the fish in flour.
7. Make a sauce of salt, spices, sour cream and mayonnaise, put a pinch of ground ginger for taste. Fill them with pieces of hake.
8. Pour a little, literally a third of a glass, of water.
9. Cook the fish for 40 minutes by selecting “Baking” or “Frying”.
10. Put the finished fish in a plate, pour abundantly fragrant sauce, garnish with chopped greens.
Recipe 6. Steamed Hook in the Multivarke
• three pieces of fillet hake;
• one lemon;
• a tablespoon of mustard beans;
• salt, pepper, oil, fresh dill.
1. Thawed frozen fillet on a chopping board, cut into 3-4 pieces.
2. Transfer to a bowl, pour the juice of one lemon and a tablespoon of vegetable or olive oil.
3. Add the washed and finely chopped dill leaves, mustard seeds, salt and black pepper. Let the fish stand for 30-40 minutes.
4. Pour water into the multicooker bowl, about 400-600 ml, install the steaming grid.
5. Place the pickled fish on the grill in a neat row.
6. Cook in “Steaming” mode for 35 minutes.
7. Serve the fish as a main dish to any side dish. A hake prepared in this way in a slow cooker is also ideal for a diet table.
Recipe 7. Hake in a slow cooker with egg-cheese sauce
• half a kilo of hake fillet;
• two bulbs;
• salt pepper;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• two eggs;
• 150 ml of cream.
1. Cut washed and dried hake in small pieces.
2. Crumble the peeled onion into thin half-rings and slightly remember with your hands so that it softens and does not remain harsh after preparing the hake. 3. Put onion on the bottom of the multicooker bowl, spread the fish evenly on top, you can pre-rub it with your favorite spices.
4. Beat eggs in a small container with cream, salt and pepper.
5. Pour the resulting ingredients into the bowl.
6. Sprinkle over grated cheese.
7. Cook the fish for 20 minutes by selecting the “Multipovar” program.
Hook Multicooker - Tricks and Tips
• The dish will turn out really tasty if you choose a quality hake. The fish should be without dark places and yellow spots, with a characteristic fishy smell without bitterness and sourness. To the touch, the hake should be elastic, and seemingly shiny and, as it were, wet.
• Frozen fillets should not be covered with white snow, which means that it has been repeatedly frozen, only with a light ice coating. If you purchase goods in supermarkets in the packaged form, just look, so that there is no snow in the package with the hake.
• When preparing fish, do not forget to remove black films from the inside, otherwise the hake may taste bitter. The inside of the fish should be clean, pinkish in color.
• To get a different type of hake in each crock-pot, experiment with sauces, spices, marinades and additional ingredients.
• If you fry a hake in a slow cooker, it is important not to close the lid so that you can follow the process. The crust should not get burnt, only a pleasant golden color. By the way, the effect of a beautiful crust can be achieved by rolling fish in flour or semolina.