Fruit cake is not only tasty, but also a healthy dessert. It can be cooked with pineapples, oranges, pears, but it is especially tasty with bananas and kiwi. Still would! They are so tender and fragrant!
Cake with kiwi and banana - general principles of cooking
All cakes with bananas and kiwi can be divided into 2 categories: with baking cakes and without baking, they are also called lazy. In all cases, only fresh fruits are used, they should not be cooked. It is necessary to choose ripe, but not soft fruits. Desserts without baking are prepared on the basis of jelly or from cookies, purchased cakes, waffles or gingerbread.
Classic cake cakes are always smeared with creams. Usually they are made from dairy products, add butter, vanilla. All desserts take time to soak, usually at least 4-5 hours, so you need to prepare them in advance.
Kiwi Sponge Cake
A recipe for a sweet and sweet kiwi sponge cake. Fruits add fresh notes to the dessert and make it easier. Cream with condensed milk, you can take white or boiled milk.
• 1 tbsp. flour;
• 4 Kiwis;
• 0.22 kg of oil;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 5 eggs;
• 1 b. condensed milk;
1. Before kneading the dough, set the oven to heat 180 degrees.
2. We break eggs. If they are small, that is, the second category, then use six things. Beat with a mixer for two minutes.
3. We start to introduce parts of granulated sugar, beat them further until the grains are dissolved and a good mass increase. The mixture should be very lush, white, without the egg layer at the bottom of the bowl.
4. Add flour to the bulk, you can pour a little vanilla. Stir with a spatula, pour into a baking dish.
5. We bake. The first 15 minutes, the oven can not be opened. As soon as the cake is reddened, we slightly open and check the readiness with a toothpick, stick it in the central part. If it remains dry, turn off the oven, let the cake stand with the door ajar, then remove the mold. Cooling down. 6. For the preparation of the cream injected into the softened butter condensed milk, beat. Kiwi is used for interlayer. Peel the fruit, cut into thin slices.
7. Baked sponge cake into 3 parts. If the shape was large in diameter, then you can make two.
8. Lubricate the layers alternately with cream, lay the layers of kiwi in layers. We use fruit for decoration, you can additionally sprinkle the cake with coconut chips.
Yogurt jelly cake with kiwi and banana
Recipe for a simple cake with kiwi and bananas, which is prepared without baking. There are no special requirements to the taste of yogurt, you can use any, but it should be combined with the main fruits.
• 0.2 kg of cookies;
• 80 g sugar;
• 2 bananas;
• 70 g oil drains .;
• 4-5 Kiwis;
• 0.5 liters of yogurt;
• 4 tsp. gelatin;
• 80 ml of boiled water;
• 1 bag of instant jelly (any light);
• 1 spoon of lemon juice.
1. Pour boiled, but not hot water gelatin, leave for a while to swell.
2. Mix the cookies pounded into a crumb and the softened butter. The mass should be sticky.
3. Put a piece of parchment into a detachable form, then lay out a crumb of cookies and form a cake. Basis put an half an hour in the refrigerator so that it hardened.
4. You can proceed to the yogurt. Add to it sugar, melted gelatin and stir.
5. Peel bananas and kiwis. About 2 kiwis cut into plates. The remaining fruit is cut into cubes or slices of arbitrary size.
6. Pour fruit into yogurt with gelatin. If desired, you can add more sugar to it, adjust it to your taste.
7. We take out the basis of the cake from the refrigerator, pour the yoghurt with gelatin and chopped fruit on top, level the layer.
8. Put the cake to harden for 4 hours, the layer of yogurt should grab so that the fruit does not fall through.
9. Dilute jelly, cut into 2 kiwi thin plates. Either do curly pieces, as you like.
10. Spread the fruit on frozen yogurt, pour jelly and remove the dessert for another 3 hours.
Cake with kiwi from ready-made “Lakomka” cakes
A variant of a delicious and juicy kiwi cake, which requires one package of ready-made sponge cakes. There are usually three things in it. Cream with gelatin is made from sour cream, it hardens well and does not flow.
• 1 pack of cake layers;
• 160 g of powdered sugar;
• 1.5 tsp. dry gelatin;
• 450 g sour cream;
• 5-6 Kiwis;
• 40 g sugar;
• some vanilla;
• 40 g coconut chips.
1. Add water to the gelatin, 40 ml is enough. Give brew and swell.
2. Meanwhile, combine sour cream and icing sugar, stir.
3. Sugar mixed with 60 ml of boiled water, you can add a little brandy or just vanilla. This will be impregnation.
4. Gelatin melt, pour into sour cream, stir and cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Kiwi peel, cut into plates or any other pieces, but they must have the same thickness between them.
6. We get cakes. We saturate with a small amount of syrup, smear sour cream and scatter fruit pieces. We form a classic cake.
7. Sprinkle with coconut flakes, decorate with fresh fruit and leave in the refrigerator for 4 hours to soak. You can survive longer, but in this case you need to decorate with fresh fruit dessert before serving.
Cottage cheese cake with kiwi and banana
Another version of jelly cake with kiwi and bananas, but it is made from cottage cheese. As a basis, 1 biscuit cake is used, you can take the purchased one.
• 2 tbsp. l gelatin;
• 700 g of cottage cheese;
• 400 g sour cream or yogurt;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 100 ml of water;
• 3 bananas;
• 4 Kiwis;
1. Combine gelatin with water, leave for the time specified in the product instructions.
2. If the cake does not fit in size to the split form, then it should be cut with a sharp knife. Then laid inside. Instead of biscuit, you can make the base of the cookies, as in one of the recipes above.
3. Grind the cottage cheese with sour cream and sugar, season with vanillin. You can put everything in a bowl and whip with a blender, it will turn out even better.
4. Heat gelatin, add to cottage cheese, stir. 5. Kiwi and bananas cut, pre-peel.
6. Apply a layer of curd cream on the sponge cake, spread kiwi.
7. Now again a layer of cream, put a layer of bananas.
8. Pour on top of the remnants of the mass, scatter the mixed pieces of fruit.
9. Put the cottage cheese cake for 5-7 hours in the fridge so that it will freeze well.
10. Remove the split ring, gently shift the dessert to the dish. If desired, decorate with fresh fruit, mint leaves, sprinkle with almond petals.
Sour cream cake with kiwi, banana and chocolate
A variant of the cake with kiwi for chocolate lovers. Cakes are cooked on sour cream, they are juicier than in the classic biscuit.
• two eggs;
• a glass of sugar;
• chocolate bar;
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• 2 kiwi and banana;
• 1 spoon of cocoa;
• 5 g of soda;
• a glass of flour;
• 500 g sour cream in cream;
• 140 g of powder in the cream.
1. Knead the dough conveniently with a mixer. In a large cup, break a couple of eggs and beat for two minutes. Next, pour sugar and whisk again. Also add sour cream and beat for a couple of minutes.
2. Combine the flour with cocoa powder. You can take 10 g of baking ripper. Whip a couple of minutes together with the bulk and pour into the mold. Any diameter. But the bigger the shape, the lower the cake will be.
3. Bake one cake at 180 degrees. Cool and plastimu 2-3 pieces, depending on the height. Better to do three.
4. Chocolate grate, split in half.
5. Mix sour cream and powder, add half of chocolate chips.
6. Lubricate the cakes with cream. Transfer layers of fruit. If there are three cakes, then put bananas on one, and kiwi on another. If it turned out only two, then lay out mixed.
7. From above we coat the cake with cream, decorate it with pieces of fruit and fall asleep with chocolate chips that remain.
Cake with Kiwi “Emerald Tortoise”
Very beautiful and spectacular cake, which is prepared in a griddle. Kiwi is used for decoration, so it may take a little more or less, on average, about 5-6 pieces of medium size.
• bank of condensed milk;
• 500 ml of milk;
• a glass of sugar; • 1 tsp. soda;
• 0.2 kg of oil;
• 6 Kiwis;
• 500 g of flour;
• three large eggs;
1. Cooking custard. To do this, beat the eggs (2 pieces) and sugar, add to them 2 tablespoons of flour and all the milk (whole). Stir, brew on the stove and cool.
2. Put the softened butter into the cooled cream, stir it, pour a bag of vanilla and put it in the fridge, let it thicken.
3. Cooking dough. Beat the jar of condensed milk with an egg, throw a pinch of salt and add slaked soda. Fall asleep flour and make the dough under rolling with a rolling pin. Divide it into eight lumps.
4. Roll out the dough from each dough, bake on a dry pan on both sides. Cakes are cooked quickly.
5. Lubricate the cake in an ordinary way, put the cakes on each other.
6. Now we take a plate, put on top and cut off all unnecessary. Give the turtle a rounded shape. Trimming can be crushed, mixed with cream, to form the head, legs and tail.
7. From above the cake is also covered with cream.
8. Cut the kiwi circles, lay out the emerald shell. Done!
Kiwi and Banana Cake - Tips and Tricks
• If the cream turned out to be liquid, no need to smear it on the cake and spoil the dessert. It is better to immediately add a special thickener or a small amount of dissolved gelatin.
• All kiwi cakes go well with coconut, almonds, fresh strawberries, cherries, bananas and pineapples. Do you still think how to decorate a cake?
• How to choose a delicious banana? You just need to smell it through the peel. If the fruit is of high quality and tasty, it will exude an exotic flavor. If a banana does not smell, then you should not expect any taste from it.