Pies are not only tasty, but also very fast.
It is not necessary to spend a lot of time on baking, much less to endure the cooking of yummy on the weekend.
Cabbage pies can be whipped up and made happy for the family any day.
Do not believe?
Pie with cabbage in a hurry - the general principles of cooking
The key to a tasty cake is quality ingredients. Flour is mainly used top grade, it must be sifted before kneading. The dough can be prepared liquid (for fill pies), shortbread, or use puff. There are also recipes for completely lazy baking, for example, a pita cake, which is below.
For the filling use fresh, stewed, fried or sauerkraut. If the meat requires heat treatment, it is best to cook it in advance. This will save time, and the filling will be already cooled. In addition to cabbage, cheese, eggs, meat and fish products, vegetables and greens are added to pies. Also, there are no restrictions on the type and quantity of spices.
Recipe 1: Pie with cabbage in a hurry on kefir
The simplest recipe for a pie with a cabbage in a hurry. The dough is cooked on kefir and it will take several minutes. Therefore, immediately turn on the oven at 190 degrees.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 2 eggs;
• 3/4 cup flour;
• 1 pinch of soda;
• 0.5 kg of cabbage;
• 1 carrot;
• some oil;
• any spices;
• 3 spoons of crackers;
• one onion head.
1. Immediately chop the onions and carrots and send them to the pan, fry.
2. Add the chopped cabbage, fry together almost to readiness. Fill the filling with spices and cool.
3. Beat the eggs with a fork. In kefir quench a pinch of soda and send to the eggs, add flour. Quickly stir the whisk, the dough will turn out viscous, this is normal. 4. Lubricate any baking dish, you can even use curly. And thickly sprinkle with breadcrumbs. They will not allow the cake to stick to the walls of the dish.
5. Pour half of the dough.
6. Then sprinkle with cabbage filling. It can not be dumped, otherwise the weight of the cabbage will fall to the bottom.
7. Top pour the remaining dough.
8. That's it! Sent in the oven for half an hour. If the form is small and the cake is high, then hold for 40 minutes.
Recipe 2: Pie with cabbage in a hurry of dough with mayonnaise
Another option is a quick pie with cabbage in a hurry, but this dough is made in mayonnaise with eggs. Also feature of the recipe is the addition to the filling of hard cheese, which perfectly fastens the pieces and gives its taste.
• 0.5 kg of fresh cabbage;
• 0.5 bag ripper;
• 0.1 kg of cheese;
• 3 eggs;
• 50 gr. oil drain;
• 6 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 6 tablespoons of flour;
• spices, onion, garlic to taste.
1. Lubricate the baking dish with oil; if desired, sprinkle with croutons. The container must be metal, otherwise the cabbage is not prepared.
2. Shred the cabbage, put our hands with spices, add the grated cheese. You can put a little onion, carrot, garlic, but they must be cut very finely.
3. We shift the cabbage into the prepared form and put the butter, cut into pieces, on top. Or just grate and sprinkle.
4. Knead the quick dough. To do this, beat with mayonnaise eggs, salt, pour flour with baking powder.
5. Water the resulting dough with the contents of the form and put in the oven. Prepare a quick pie 40 minutes at a temperature of 180.
Recipe 3: A puff pastry cake with puff pastry
What could be easier pie with cabbage in a hurry from puff pastry? Only pie with sauerkraut. You can make it in a few minutes, not counting the baking time. For taste, bacon is added to the filling, but it can be done without it. Ingredients
• 1 pack of dough (0.4-0.5);
• 500 grams of sauerkraut;
• 100 grams of bacon;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• 2 eggs.
1. If the cabbage is vigorous or you simply do not like sour, then you can wash it. Then squeeze well and put in a bowl.
2. Cut the bacon into small cubes. It can be replaced by sausage, any meat or nothing at all. Spread bacon to cabbage.
3. Add chopped greens, one raw egg and one protein to the filling, stir.
4. Fold the puff pastry and roll out a little with a rolling pin. Divide into two parts. One layer should be a little more to make the sides.
5. Spread most of the form or just on a baking sheet.
6. Distribute cabbage filling, cover with the second layer. Twist the free edges together. Make some holes on top.
7. Grease the cake with the remaining yolk and bake for half an hour in the oven.
Recipe 4: Pie with cabbage and a quickie
Another quick cake with a cabbage in a hurry. Also added to the stuffing fish. Use any canned food in oil, for example, saury or mackerel. The dough on sour cream, it is better to use not very fatty dairy product.
• 0.3 liters of sour cream;
• 2 eggs;
• pinch of soda;
• 1.5 Art. flour;
• 1 onion;
• 1 can of canned food;
• 0.4 kg of cabbage;
• seasonings and oil.
1. Fry the diced onion head in butter. Add chopped cabbage and fry on until almost ready. Turn off, cool.
2. Open the can of fish, take out the pieces and remove the large bones. Mash the fish with a fork and ship to the cabbage. Stir and try on the salt. If necessary, add.
3. Salt the eggs and beat with a fork, add sour cream to them, in which a pinch of soda is stirred. At the end pour the flour and the dough is ready.
4. Pour half of the dough and lay out a layer of stuffing.
5. Pour the rest of the dough on top and put it in the oven. 6. This cake is baked for about 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 190.
Recipe 5: Pie with cabbage in a hurry from pita
And for this pie with a cabbage in a hurry, do not even need to knead the dough. Thin Armenian lavash easily replaces it, but there are some tricks in the preparation.
• 2 large pita bread;
• 0.7 kg of cabbage;
• 1 onion;
• 1 tomato;
• 20 ml of oil;
• 0.15 kg sour cream;
• 2 eggs;
• a piece of butter.
1. Cut the onion head into cubes, chop cabbage into strips and fry it all in vegetable oil. At the end put the grated tomato and salt. You can use tomato paste. Cool the filling to a warm state.
2. We spread on the table both lavash and rub them with butter. Evenly distribute the cabbage filling. Fold two rolls and cut each in half.
3. Now you need to find a suitable form so that four rolls fit into it and form a rectangular pie. We cover the container with parchment, lubricate and stack the rolls.
4. Prepare the filling of sour cream and eggs. You just need to whip everything with spices and pour the rolls.
5. We bake the cake for half an hour at 180 degrees. Then take out and immediately cover with a towel so that the crust becomes soft. You need to cut such a pie across rolls.
Recipe 6: Pie with cabbage into a quick pastry from shortcrust
Variant of crumbly pie, but not simple, but with a very fragrant cabbage and garlic filling. Also used for filling boiled eggs, which can always be prepared in advance.
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• 0.2 kg butter (margarine, confectionery fat);
• 1 egg and 1 yolk;
• pinch ripper.
• 2 eggs;
• 300 grams of cabbage;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• 1 tsp. dried dill.
1. Grind the softened butter with flour. Beat eggs and salt. Combine both mixtures and make dough. We remove in the refrigerator, while the filling is prepared. You can immediately divided into two parts. 2. Shred cabbage and fry quickly in a griddle, three minutes is enough. The filling will be fully prepared in the process of baking the cake. Now you just need to lightly brown the cabbage.
3. Add dried dill, chopped eggs to the filling, season with spices and garlic. Stir.
4. We take out the dough and roll out two tortillas.
5. We form the ordinary closed pie with a stuffing, we make several openings from above.
6. Bake until ready. Set at 190.
Recipe 7: Whip up “Super” cabbage pie
Another quick cake with sauerkraut. Prepared from puff pastry. The filling is unusual, but simple and affordable.
• pack of dough;
• 0.4 kg of cabbage;
• 2 raw potatoes;
• 2 raw eggs;
• 1-2 spoons of ketchup;
• 1 yolk;
• some greens.
1. Squeeze the cabbage and shift it to the bowl.
2. Add the peeled and grated very fine potatoes, then put the raw eggs, greens, ketchup and stir. You can add some seasoning, but a little. In the cabbage enough of everything.
3. We form the usual closed pie. It is better to make it rectangular, so that the scraps are as small as possible.
4. At the top, do not forget to make a hole for steam.
5. Lubricate the yolk and bake 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe 8: Pie with cabbage and meat in a hurry
A variant of tender pie with cabbage, in which also minced meat is added. Jellied dough, cooked on sour cream with mayonnaise and kefir. You can take any yogurt or just soured milk.
• 3 eggs;
• 0.1 kg of mayonnaise;
• 0.1 kg sour cream;
• 0.2 kg of kefir;
• 1 tsp. soda
For the filling:
• 0.3 kg of cabbage;
• 0.3 kg minced meat;
• 1-2 onions;
• oil and spices.
1. Immediately prepare the filling. To do this, slightly fry the cabbage with chopped onions, just a minute to reduce the volume. Cooling down.
2. Add any raw minced meat and spices, stir and the filling is ready! 3. Making dough from eggs with mayonnaise and dairy products. In them we extinguish soda. At the end pour the flour. The consistency should be slightly thicker than the dough for the pancakes.
4. Pour into a form (necessarily lubricate) half the dough, then lay out the filling and pour over the rest of the dough again.
5. Bake until ready 40 minutes. The temperature above 180 is not set so that the filling has time to get ready.
Pie with cabbage in a hurry - useful tips and tricks
• If the cake is dry and the crust is dry, immediately after the oven you need to grease the top with butter, cover the form with a towel and keep it until the cake cools.
• Cabbage filling has a feature to crumble. Because of this, the cake is difficult to cut and uncomfortable to eat. To prevent this from happening, you can add a little cheese or a raw egg to the mince.
• A beautiful and ruddy crust will appear on the cabbage pie, if the mold is first lubricated and then sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
• You can add baking powder or soda to fresh and sand cakes, but only in small quantities. This will make the dough more porous and soft.
• Cabbage goes well with mushrooms, meat, fish, various vegetables and spices. In any refrigerator there is a product that will make the primitive stuffing tastier and richer.
• Sauerkraut in the cake is much more delicious if pre-fried. The same applies to fresh vegetables.